YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Leona KOF XIII old style New model of sprites?

July 20, 2019, 03:34:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by Nightwalker  in Leona KOF XIII old style New model of sprites? (Started by jonathanS April 16, 2017, 07:56:09 am
 Board: Projects

Hello, I do not want to bother with reliving old posts, I wanted to know how this project continues. Any news from the author?

Ultimate Ken (Alpha_1)

July 20, 2019, 03:31:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by ELECTR0  in Ultimate Ken (Alpha_1) (Started by ELECTR0 July 20, 2019, 03:31:47 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Kick'en, twirling & doing karate stuff. Next week i'll have an update for Ryu.

To make the stage interactive for Arcade mode then add the text below to your select def. If you want to instead use the zoom stage then switch out the one in Ken's stage folder to the zoom folder one. Enjoy the karate.

Ultimate_Ken,chars\Ultimate_Ken\stage\Ultimate_SF2_USA_Battle_Harbor.def,includestage =0

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Move List
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.12 *SFV Z-COUNTER NEWS*

July 20, 2019, 02:50:24 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Ysaquerai  in M206 Project Thread: Pag.12 *SFV Z-COUNTER NEWS* (Started by M206 December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm

https://gifyu.com/image/EUuz here's a gif image, after the first attack it auto tags continuously, even after i haven't touch a button, it just auto tags

Re: Kage

July 20, 2019, 02:32:44 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by tehdevil  in Kage  (Started by vyn July 17, 2019, 06:04:05 pm

-:
- His normals don't have corner push for some reasons.
except for all his light attacks and crouching fierce, the rest don't have corner push:

the crouching medium punch can sometimes do infinite combo up till 100 hits and more

-:
- Misogi can't be ground-blocked?
his misogi is unblockable which should be blockable or maybe it is a buff by vyn? just like he can jump back and do his Kurekijin where he can't do that in sfv?

Re: Arson attack at Kyoto Animation Studio (KyoAni)

July 20, 2019, 02:20:53 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Arson attack at Kyoto Animation Studio (KyoAni) (Started by Bronko July 18, 2019, 05:47:38 am
 Board: All That's Left

Damn, that's all kinds of fucked up.

Re: Noel Vermillion (WIP)

July 20, 2019, 01:56:16 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ☆ILoveMyself☆  in Noel Vermillion (WIP) (Started by ☆ILoveMyself☆ July 16, 2019, 05:09:10 am

July 20, 2019, 01:50:28 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mr. Giang  in Noel Vermillion (WIP) (Started by ☆ILoveMyself☆ July 16, 2019, 05:09:10 am

I'm looking forward to this release. Hopefully she will be good.

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)

July 20, 2019, 01:42:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by D.R.B  in  Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Started by GTOAkira December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Nightwolf teaser?

July 20, 2019, 01:40:27 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ☆ILoveMyself☆  in Noel Vermillion (WIP) (Started by ☆ILoveMyself☆ July 16, 2019, 05:09:10 am

Noel already has most of his animations, already has some sounds and effects, and will also have an intro with Makoto Nanaya, as I also plan to do it in the future

July 20, 2019, 01:34:13 am View in topic context

Wow, thank you so much

Add004

July 20, 2019, 12:54:03 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by NecusX  in Add004 (Started by NecusX July 20, 2019, 12:54:03 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

So is there any way to change a characters assist because I personally want to change some characters assist to some that doesn't use any assist at all when on screen, most notably, Strider Hiryu.

July 20, 2019, 12:28:27 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in Arson attack at Kyoto Animation Studio (KyoAni) (Started by Bronko July 18, 2019, 05:47:38 am

how long was the building on fire though? to burn that large portion of the building and no immediate respond from the local fire department? it's a tiny building but still. and nobody saw the guy pouring gasoline all over the place? security guards? security cameras? must be a very lax town.

Well, it was a lent animation studio, so no security guards/cameras. The harsh part of the fire lasted 5 hours; according to one engineer that talked about it, the building's fire code was perfectly functional for an accidental fire, but since it was gasoline fire/arson, it was not enough.

From some reports, the dude doused the building with fire first,,m then he blocked the entry while he kept on purig gasoline on people, the latest is what reinforces that he is getting the death penalty, since he can't argue that he just wanted to burn the building and the  deaths were accidental. One thing aobut kyoani is that they employ a lot of women, that is why he was able to block the entry and douse people on gasoline, it was not until one of the kyo ani male employees started beating him up that he ran from the entry.

Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!

July 20, 2019, 12:26:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Started by Vans November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am

The Adventure Zone is my new religion.

Re: Ikemen GO Plus

July 20, 2019, 12:06:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by Gacel  in Ikemen GO Plus (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

You already send me that Adnan. I'm in the process of learning OpenGL. (That link helped a lot)
I have practiced but it takes time to learn everything.

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

July 19, 2019, 11:38:16 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Koop  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

I'm like...I dunno 97% sure people are buying Three Houses for Three Houses and not the Byleth bonus. Wording it like that makes it sound like the game is the bonus reward~ :P

I think he'll be on another banner. I don't think he'll be a Mythic Hero (but if he is he better have that whip animation as a finisher) but he may appear on that banner after which he'll enter the red pool. But if they do that it might put off people who have bought 3H and don't want to merge him since they run the risk of using up all their orbs and getting him instead of the other two reds.

Monster Clown Alolan Peri Kronya is gonna be the next GHB. I hope she gets a good artist.

Re: Once More, a Most Arbitrary MUGEN AI Tournament

July 19, 2019, 11:08:11 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SerbianYugoThief  in Once More, a Most Arbitrary MUGEN AI Tournament (Started by SerbianYugoThief July 03, 2019, 10:51:12 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

All the last minute changes are fine since I've been out of town the past week or so. I still have some testing to do before I formally begin.

Team Sweep Fighter

I honestly do hate to say it because I don't enjoy policing submissions, but I'm not sure I can pass any of these characters. I think they're all a little too oppressive.

Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!

July 19, 2019, 10:57:25 pm View in topic context
 Posted by The Sudden Rarity  in Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Started by Vans November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am

Re: [WIP] RicePigeons' WIPs (IZ Sumireko)

July 19, 2019, 10:35:25 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ComboAssassin20  in [WIP] RicePigeons' WIPs (IZ Sumireko) (Started by Ricepigeon January 30, 2011, 09:14:19 pm

While Momiji was in the final stages of development, I reached out to someone in the hopes of commissioning sprites for another WIP that I've been interested in working on for some time. While it's nowhere near complete, I figured I'd show off a little bit of what will eventually be my next WIP: Sumireko Usami.

Special thanks to Blade for the sprites, we will soon have a Sumireko sprited in the old art Tasofro art style to be included with the rest of the cast for Touhou: Incident Zero once a working beta is out.

these almost look like cvs sprites, don't ask why!

Re: David (BFDI) BETA RELEASE v0.9

July 19, 2019, 10:28:33 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SuperScratchkat  in David (BFDI) BETA RELEASE v0.9 (Started by Dawn de Era July 19, 2019, 09:55:49 pm

SO EXCITING!! i hope you all enjoy it!! dawn and i worked real hard on david!!

July 19, 2019, 10:13:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Amalgam of Gambling  in Arson attack at Kyoto Animation Studio (KyoAni) (Started by Bronko July 18, 2019, 05:47:38 am

the latter sounds plausible. i was thinking it was a disgruntled employee , it's quite a common story up there.

poor train otakus though , gets all the unnecessary hate.

how long was the building on fire though? to burn that large portion of the building and no immediate respond from the local fire department? it's a tiny building but still. and nobody saw the guy pouring gasoline all over the place? security guards? security cameras? must be a very lax town.

The fire took 20 hours to be controlled, until 6:20 am local time.