#1Posted by PeXXeR in Terry XIII vote the poll!! (Started by vyn December 03, 2019, 05:36:59 am
12/13/19 - Version 2019.12.13
- [System] Corrected issue involving certain Normals not being able to cancel into Specials or Spellcards.
- [System] Reset landing now grants opponents increased full invulnerability (2f->3f) and 7f extra grab invulnerability.
- [System] Juggle system now functions independently of M.U.G.E.N's default juggle system.
- [System] Opponents will now always go into the air recovery anim at the same time as the reset state.
- [System] Added numerous state numbers that were missing from the tick fix code.
- [System] Fixed various timing issues pertaining to Spellcard effects.
- [System] Miscellaneous common state fixes and adjustments.
- [System] Air forward dash startup increased by 1f, trajectory is no longer preserved during startup.
- [System] Corrected friction behavior on air dash landing states.
Yeah, Ikemen GO AI sucks, it's on some regards even worse than Mugen's.
It literally just mash buttons and specials.
I should at least make it walk to close gaps.
The first 3 portraits were minor edits/practices to get the grip of the style to make that Dan portrait.
Voted 3 buttons, too.
For the simplification, I like the Real Bout touch. As the C button is the "Power" button´there
Only thing I'm sad to see is that there's no Power Dunk.
This looks great so far!
Better for them to add it now than to not add it at all! I wanna kill zombie Brad!!! >:[I guess it would be nice to see his Jawless, face-fucked-to-death face zombie in HD. But They should've added that in from the beginning, like OG RE2.