YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: TMNT Arcade Animated Fan Game Playthrough Part 1

June 18, 2019, 07:34:34 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in TMNT Arcade Animated Fan Game Playthrough Part 1 (Started by shanri March 18, 2019, 11:34:37 pm
 Board: Gaming

looks good ,  is it just going to be a pure copy of the arcade game or would it include some new stuff?

Re: (NEW: Leopold Goenitz) Rowen's POTS/Infinite Edits

June 18, 2019, 07:30:58 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by RagingRowen  in (NEW: Leopold Goenitz) Rowen's POTS/Infinite Edits (Started by RagingRowen May 09, 2019, 12:08:30 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Goenitz has been added.
On the first post as always.

A month or so ago, I was bothered by the lack of Hi-res FX for his Wind FX, and I needed a quick fix, so I shoved Addition Transparency onto the moves, and I sorta reminded me of CVS2 Slash FX, kinda.
Now, I decided to make this into a full edit. Complete with his voice from KOF Allstar (Downloaded files from VG Resource Forums because I gave up trying to locate the full game contents after installing the apk of the latest version).

Also Tizoc has had an update becuase I forgot to add the Beak Crusher nerf.

Re: gui0007's POTS/POTS-ish Edits: Ich bin nummer ein! (Hugo released!)

June 18, 2019, 07:17:23 pm View in topic context

Here's the small port:

I think it suits the PotS style more becuase it's more zoomed in on the face.

Consulting the Hallowed Goddess(NSFW/1.1 Only) by Vegaz

June 18, 2019, 07:12:18 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Vegaz_Parrelli  in Consulting the Hallowed Goddess(NSFW/1.1 Only) by Vegaz (Started by Vegaz_Parrelli June 18, 2019, 07:12:18 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

[PREVIEW]

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

[DOWNLOAD]

Prone...

[COMMENT]

Well...here we are. I'm sure you weren't expecting this but I couldn't pass up on an image with such potiential. Props to Sky79 for the original image and maluck1557 for the original fire animation, which I resized for this stage. It also has superjump, looped bgm with water sounds effects. I guess there are several obvious innuendos to this stage, but the name is the most relevant. Those who are observant may get it, but not everyone will at first glance. So enjoy a really special stage inspired by a special person.

Re: AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0)

June 18, 2019, 07:04:11 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Zzyzzyxx  in AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0) (Started by Zzyzzyxx June 14, 2018, 05:56:18 pm
 Board: Projects

New version of his AI, based on the ones I made for DivineWolf's chars. Link at the first post.

Re: Laser beam question

June 18, 2019, 06:44:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by altoiddealer  in Laser beam question (Started by eishiba June 15, 2019, 02:04:48 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

@eishiba: you should bookmark these pages, if you haven't already!

State Controller Reference
Trigger Reference

projhitanim = anim_no (int)
Specifies the animation action number to play when the projectile hits the opponent. Defaults to -1 (no change in animation) if omitted.

So to answer your question, yes, it is the anim it will change to when it hits the opponent.

Re: Infinite WIP's- Shingo Yabuki

June 18, 2019, 06:07:15 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Infinite Intel.  in Infinite WIP's- Shingo Yabuki (Started by Infinite Intel. August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
 Board: Projects

Thanks ThatOneBeebus for the pals.

Re: Laser beam question

June 18, 2019, 05:51:28 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by eishiba  in Laser beam question (Started by eishiba June 15, 2019, 02:04:48 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Thats not working either. Whats peoples thoughts on fighter factory ultimate? I downloaded that and it looks like all ill have to add is ALL of my sprites but if it saves everything it might be worth it. My old version was the virtual tek version.

Don't let the name fool you.  What you want is FF3 Studio.

Ignore FF Ultimate
So I downloaded the studio version and its very odd. Adding more than one sprite at a time causes they to get mysteriously out of order which doesnt help for doing my laser but I guess since its saving my work I can survive.  Is projhitanim what you use to put your animation ID number for when the projectile hits the opponent and blows up or sparks or whatever?

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

June 18, 2019, 05:28:05 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by RagingRowen  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
 Board: Requests

A version of KOF 96' Goenitz stage with either/both Zoom or Super-Jump properties.

Re: TMNT Arcade Animated Fan Game Playthrough Part 1

June 18, 2019, 05:24:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by walt  in TMNT Arcade Animated Fan Game Playthrough Part 1 (Started by shanri March 18, 2019, 11:34:37 pm

I gotta say, this looks better than I expected when I read "OpenBOR". It's clearly a labor of love to update the game to higher resolution graphics.

Re: All Chars Update(2018-19) Careful what you wish for...

June 18, 2019, 05:19:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DW  in All Chars Update(2018-19) Careful what you wish for... (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Don't feel like doing the patch stuff. I'll make a folder in my MediaFire that keeps the Win compatible versions. Though only difference is AI.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

June 18, 2019, 04:56:14 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

they all look deviant art quality though.

so i just read up the wiki page and by august probably mid or at the end of august they'll give us another one of those free 4* story servants. including the upcoming two new ones. i was gonna roll for pent but guess i'll save up for summer if they just gonna give her away for free anyway.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

June 18, 2019, 04:30:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

Re: Taskmaster

June 18, 2019, 04:25:58 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Infinite Intel.  in Taskmaster (Started by Infinite Intel. June 15, 2019, 03:12:49 pm

What are the problems that you mentioned earlier, I looked and didn't see anything?
No, no, the voice and the sword swings sounds were it. I mentioned it before on this topic and was missed when I was quoting Project.13 regarding the counter super. That's all, nothing else.
Ok
I tested in 1.0 didn't have lag on my end, you might want to check your 1.0 cfg file and edit numhelpers allowed or explods or increase the buffer time because I checked in my 1.0 and 1.1 and didn't see lag on my laptop.
I kept mine on the default settings on whatever Akito and OldGamer's Capcom vs. SNK Mugen screenpack was set on and didn't want to mess with it if something goes wrong. I had a similar issue like that where sound effects cuts off until OHMSBY asked me to change the wavchannels to a higher number than what it's supposed to be. Which now works fine and no longer have sound issues. Should I do the same with the numhelpers and explods? I just find it weird when a simple basic attack causes lag when some characters doesn't and some of their moves have rapid hits and don't lag at all. Even tried it on 1.1 and doesn't have that issue at all. That's why it's either a 1.0 thing or could be my computer.
Yes you might also want to increase the LayeredSpriteMax,  SpriteDecompressionBufferSize, ExplodMax , SysExplodMax, PlayerProjectileMax, the more powerful your PC is the more you can increase them. I always edit my mugen.cfg when I get a new mugen screenpack because it might limit the graphics depending on who put together the cfg file and what kind of machine they were using.

Edit: While I was playing, I found a bug:
This happened when I used his crouching HP during Custom Combo and he's frozen like this until the opponent hits him. Also, I should mention that his 3rd slash swing during his 1st intro and the one with Marvel characters still sounds low. I didn't find these bugs until now.
Fixed

June 18, 2019, 04:13:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bad Mr. Basara  in All Chars Update(2018-19) Careful what you wish for... (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm

if you want to make AI for your chars and still compatible with WinM, you can make a patch with the AI apart of the characters or simply make the AI-patched char as a separate download (you know, there're still people that didn't change to 1.0 like me :P)

Re: Character of the Month: May 2019 Nominations

June 18, 2019, 04:08:55 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bad Mr. Basara  in Character of the Month: May 2019 Nominations (Started by 【MFG】gui0007 June 08, 2019, 01:50:53 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

June 18, 2019, 03:48:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DW  in All Chars Update(2018-19) Careful what you wish for... (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm

I do that combo often myself and am currently having no problems. However, I do admit that for some reason, Hiryu does feel a bit different compared to everyone else. I don't know why, looking over everything, it's all the same as anyone else. I suppose I may just start from scratch with the buffer and try to pay closer attention when doing it. Murakumo doesn't have more time than Gram. It has the same time now, but before it didn't. Gram had more, though I decreased it because it was being "stored" for some reason. IDK. Like I said, I'll probably just make a new one and see if that helps.

Re: Blanka and Genjuro Kibagami updated

June 18, 2019, 02:15:13 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by RagingRowen  in Blanka and Genjuro Kibagami updated (Started by KarmaCharmeleon June 14, 2019, 12:46:05 am

The Delta command is still difficult. I've only gotten it about 2-3 times over the course of around 5 minutes of constantly trying it.
DB -> tap F, U doesn't work the way I hoped. It's like the Easy Command given to Jmm's chars but super-strict.
Also, consistency because it's weird not having an easy command on one char.
EDIT: Getting the hang of it when comparing it to Jmm's Guile but still tough, some times I somehow do his LVL1/2 Supers.
And I think the Electric Hitsound problem comes out of it being too quiet, it's quite muffled and it's barely noticable during his supers.

Finally, is the 3P Shout of Earth supposed to do tiny damage? I checked USF4 for reference and it did good damage when it hit.

Re: Blanka and Genjuro Kibagami updated

June 18, 2019, 01:41:08 pm View in topic context
 Posted by kenmasters2812  in Blanka and Genjuro Kibagami updated (Started by KarmaCharmeleon June 14, 2019, 12:46:05 am

You could just add those effects yourself as per your personal preference

Violent Voyage (Streets of Rage 2)

June 18, 2019, 01:24:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ELECTR0  in Violent Voyage (Streets of Rage 2) (Started by ELECTR0 June 18, 2019, 01:24:54 pm