YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: WatsonGrim69 Request Thread

November 17, 2017, 06:15:44 pm View in topic context
 Posted by WatsonGrim69  in WatsonGrim69 Request Thread  (Started by WatsonGrim69 November 15, 2017, 10:18:46 pm
 Board: Requests

Requesting Training2014 stage? Dont know if Shiyo made this and its not in his/her Onedrive unless its under a different name. Any Links would be Appreciated

Re: Strider Hiryu

November 17, 2017, 06:06:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DW  in Strider Hiryu (Started by DW September 11, 2017, 03:03:46 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

I know the utility of the move. Vids from that site never load up for me, no matter what device I'm using. Though I see it's Sodom you're doing it with? I've recently just tweaked him as a whole, though try this out with other chars. Let me know the result. No one I trust has ever made a Sodom in a similar format. Also, thanks for the pal.

Oh, I was gone for too long. Really nice work DivineWolf.

Thank you.

=11/17/2017=

-Misc clsn tweaks
-Misc dmg tweaks
-Ground normals now have different properties based on whether he chained into them or not(will probably do the same for Psylocke soon)
-(EX)Gram all versions dmg increased
-(EX)Ame no Murakumo dmg increased
-PSX slash sounds added
-OTG -> Nagnarok -> Ouroboros bug fixed.

Re: Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion

November 17, 2017, 06:06:10 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion (Started by Chronan November 14, 2017, 11:11:59 pm
 Board: All That's Left

Well, there’s no proof that it is or isn’t. That’s true for any God that people believe in too.

Need help unpacking sprites from a sprite sheet to PCX files the easy way

November 17, 2017, 06:04:03 pm View in topic context

I was going to use Alferd Spritesheet Unpacker. But it requires .NET framework and i have a 3/5 gigabyte hard drive on a Windows XP computer. .NET framework require a lot of megabyte to be removed. and i can't do that. Is there a way to rip sprites from a sprite sheet on XP?

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

November 17, 2017, 06:00:03 pm View in topic context
 Posted by WatsonGrim69  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm

my fellow masters .... excuse my ignorance about SNK games
all this is new to me ... I only knew SF and MK

these men carrying a kind of stretcher .... is it part of a stage, or a char?

Yup, What happens when you perform Fatalities & or Pressing a hard slash completely decapitates a char in Samurai Showdown. Body gets carried away during the winners winqoute. Epic and Dark Shit. Due to games graphic feature, The American version when the chars bleeds, It spurred white.

Re: Hayato Kanzaki - Updated 10/28/17

November 17, 2017, 05:52:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by WatsonGrim69  in Hayato Kanzaki - Updated 10/28/17 (Started by BahamianKing100 October 04, 2017, 08:41:40 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

yea i know of the missing plasma combos. ill update in future. and intro vs leo? what intro though?

Use your Imagination, Idk Just a thought. Would be cool to see 2 Capcom classic sword wielders have a intro. Use Hayato's Taunt as a delay after Leo's intro or His Winpose instead when he closes his sword, He'll Equip it.(Backward Animation?) Spitballin. But def Need those Plasma Combos. Lol

Re: keep camera still during a move?

November 17, 2017, 05:51:07 pm View in topic context
 Posted by VGames  in keep camera still during a move? (Started by Nexus Games October 28, 2017, 09:23:32 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

Hey man you might want to change the icon for your first post to solved. It's a rule I think. Plus it helps others.

Glad I could help.

November 17, 2017, 05:49:21 pm View in topic context
 Posted by VGames  in Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion (Started by Chronan November 14, 2017, 11:11:59 pm

Especially since it's not actually doing anything for them or massive amounts of people around the world for ages.

November 17, 2017, 05:46:33 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion (Started by Chronan November 14, 2017, 11:11:59 pm

It is amazing how some people will blindly believe some things.

It really makes you wonder if that teapot exists or if it’s just an idea no one can disprove.

Re: The CS Discussion Thread

November 17, 2017, 05:42:55 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ;x  in The CS Discussion Thread (Started by Froz August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

November 17, 2017, 05:41:10 pm View in topic context
 Posted by VGames  in Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion (Started by Chronan November 14, 2017, 11:11:59 pm

Everyone I know tells me it’s there. They claim it gives them good fortune knowing it’s there.

Believe it or not they even claim it sends them messages telepathically. They have a short written history of its existence too! Pretty cool, but no real proof of their claims.

I mean who knows who wrote that, am I right?

Seriously? I've heard of this teapot idea before but I didn't realize people actually thought it was real. I thought it was just a way for atheists to deface religion. That's wild.

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused)

November 17, 2017, 05:38:17 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ;x  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused) (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
 Board: Projects

Well you’ve both been in the hyperbolic time chamber, sure this time would be different.

Re: Player two Idle Sprites not appearing | PLEASE HELP!!! |

November 17, 2017, 05:33:35 pm View in topic context
 Posted by -Whiplash-  in Player two Idle Sprites not appearing | PLEASE HELP!!! | (Started by SegaStar November 08, 2017, 10:47:42 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

Sorry for the late reply.

No, it's in 22000.cns.

open up notepad and search for "trigg[" it should be the block of code under:

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Walk

until the second time you see another line like above. just delete it all.

Also in 22000 cns is the double jump code you have to find.

search for "anim = 550", change it to "anim = 41" should fix that issue too!

November 17, 2017, 05:24:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Koopa901  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused) (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm

Eiji....he's meh....I had a lot of mishaps and things I needed to fix. I intended to updated him but lost the will to. That was my 1st time trying to do a char in that style. If anyone want to edit, change, or use anything from him go ahead, I don't mind.

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

November 17, 2017, 05:22:56 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Erroratu  in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Started by Jesuszilla September 29, 2011, 10:17:18 pm
 Board: Entertainment

November 17, 2017, 05:21:19 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ;x  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused) (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm

Lebron James. So a dunk. He is missing the EX version of his rush, use that for something, the jumping portion.
Save that Lee till your departure from this imo. Finish up that Gab & maybe try Ignitz(good challenge). Also maybe revisit your old stuff and apply everything you’ve learned, definitely see a quality difference kudos. Eiji, also good choice although, don’t bother with that sprite-set, have something else in mind.

Re: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS]

November 17, 2017, 05:21:02 pm View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS] (Started by Kirishima February 26, 2016, 04:22:04 pm
 Board: Gaming

That's super cool of them to allow the players to get many UB's this time. I also find it interesting that one of them can actually evolve, Pokemon that thrive in Ultra Space and adapted to it. Multiverse theories abound, I really do like the new turns the story of US/UM do.

November 17, 2017, 05:19:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Koopa901  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused) (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm

Who summons Me?!?!!......

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

November 17, 2017, 05:16:58 pm View in topic context
 Posted by -Ash-  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm

Both, his name is Kuroko.

Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution

November 17, 2017, 05:12:08 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Markpachi  in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Started by SNT December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
 Board: Fighting Games

no one asking you to buy his DLC you can just stick to the original roster and leave it at that just buy Geese and quit bitching if you don't like Harada chose then take it up with him on twitter and not here your really not getting your point across an by the way he can care less about your hate that's who is and like it or not its his game not yours he made it.
I'm sorry. Are you lost? Who are you even talking to?