YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Unknown Soldier - Marvel vs Capcom Assist helper W.I.P

February 19, 2019, 12:25:18 pm View in topic context
 Posted by REDHOT  in Unknown Soldier - Marvel vs Capcom Assist helper W.I.P (Started by Mazemerald. February 05, 2019, 04:12:42 am
 Board: Projects

Second

Re: Fate/Grand Order

February 19, 2019, 12:16:55 pm View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

The Jalter meme team couldn't hold out until the end but lucky I had decent backup. Frontline bowed out with 600k left of the last bar.
If my own Merlin had level 6+ invincibility skill I would have steamrolled her, though.

Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Update For Each Files is Available Now!!!

February 19, 2019, 12:00:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by yudhiyou  in CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Update For Each Files is Available Now!!! (Started by yudhiyou April 13, 2017, 03:29:39 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Re: Capcom X Snk

February 19, 2019, 11:48:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by Umezono  in Capcom X Snk  (Started by ;x September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Not everyone has the time to devote to it, though I understand your sentiment about pushing people to do their own thing. Just consider people are going to have outside obligations aside from the hobby, it'll make the stagnation seem less frustrating. Capcom gets to innovate as they do cause the ppl doing it are getting paid.

February 19, 2019, 11:45:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by Umezono  in CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Update For Each Files is Available Now!!! (Started by yudhiyou April 13, 2017, 03:29:39 pm

thanks yudhiyou. enjoying the game

Sagat beta tester / bug solver

February 19, 2019, 11:19:23 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by M206  in Sagat beta tester / bug solver (Started by M206 February 19, 2019, 11:19:23 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Hello everyone,

I know that most of you are very skilled coders.

I'm searching someone that could be interested in help me to solve the several bugs that afflict my sagat. (Of course obviously I'll give credit in the next release).

I spent a lot of time but didn't find the solutions, while I'm sure an expert coder could solve most of them in a no time. ;) ;)

for example:

Re: SFV SUPREME SAGAT 3.6 (PREVIEW VIDEO INCLUDED)

I'd be very gladful to finish/polish my sagat..

Let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks in advance..

Byez

February 19, 2019, 11:19:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by ;x  in Capcom X Snk  (Started by ;x September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am

Here is a sample, author can provide more details.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Let me gas up @Fanime: a lil more..

Ahhh I need to go to sleep!

I'm just saying... If we can't get new sprites all the time, lets improve on those we do have. I know things are different now.. Don't you ever get that itch to try something new? To see if you can actually complete it?

Re: blazblue tag battle

February 19, 2019, 10:53:20 am View in topic context
 Posted by vgma2  in blazblue tag battle (Started by c001357 July 16, 2017, 10:08:47 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

I'm really curious as to how they'll distribute the characters for the second season.  Will AH get 4 characters like RWBY did in S1?  Or will we be lucky and get around 6ish?  Unless they decide to have the AH characters be in a separate Arcana Pack or something, I can't imagine us getting more than last season's 20 dlc.

On a side note, for those who haven't noticed, Heart's sprites are actually new:

And if they aren't completely new, they are at the very least redrawn and redetailed.

That means characters from smaller res. games like Melty Blood and Guilty Gear are actually possible now.

Re: Chun-Li Color Separation RE-Released

February 19, 2019, 10:52:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by ;x  in Chun-Li Color Separation RE-Released (Started by Fanime February 17, 2019, 12:08:10 am
 Board: Resource Releases

Post some screenshots, don’t just leave it blank. Show exactly what you did. You also did the glove separation right? As well as whatever custom sprites you did. Everything you put in the title. Show off the costume possibilities etc. Just a tip, if you want to get someone interested sell it more.

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

February 19, 2019, 10:34:46 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

I did not play Cloud much in SSB4, but I actually play him a lot in Ultimate. Idk. Just prefer him in Ultimate.

Re: Blade Strangers

February 19, 2019, 10:33:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bronko  in Blade Strangers (Started by Bronko June 12, 2017, 06:07:38 am

Crystal Crisis is a puzzle game that Nicalis has been busy developing and promoting for the past few months.  That game is also very crossover heavy with the number of characters that are appearing.

Aban Hawkins is the main character of 1001 Spikes formerly known as Aban Hawkins and the 1000 Spikes

Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution

February 19, 2019, 10:32:16 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Started by SNT December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am

I'm still not feeling Negan fitting.
Neither did Noctis to me.

Geese and Akuma were perfect choices.
Should of had Ayane or Kasumi from Dead or Alive IMO.

Great to see Julia back she was missed.

Who would be great to have back in a Season 3 Pass?
I'd like to hear your ideas.

My picks in no order of priority;

1. Wang Jinrei.
2. Zafina.
3. Ganryu.
4. Roger Jr.
5. Mokujin or Beak.

Wang - We don't have that old Master fighter in Tekken now, and I think Wang was a fun character. Mastering him made you feel pro. Wang from T5 and afterwards have been a great addition to the roster.

Zafina - Not the biggest fan of the character itself, but undeniably an exciting and wicked fightingstyle that I think helps diverse the roster.

Ganryu - Just like Zafina, I think Ganryu is one of the best, if not the best fleshed out Sumo fighter in video game history. Ganryu might not be popular, but he can be fun, and helps round out the gameplay significantly IMO.

Roger Jr. - Just another fight style I've felt have been a mainstay sine T5. Weird not to have Alex or Roger type character in T7, and I don't give a shit about that video of a man punching a kangaroo to save his dog, Harada.

Mokujin - Honestly, I just added him here because we NEED Mokujin, and Mokujin should not even be a season pass, but a HERE, FREE. Weird to not have the random character. I always had fun guessing the fight style, and have a satisfaction of feeling that I could beat my friends with "anyone" anytime. (Main reason I tend to play random select in Smash games)

Beak - I prefer Beak over Hwoarang any day. He feels strong, and landing his moves gives satisfaction. Probably one of my main characters in the Tekken series, and no doubt my main not on the roster itself. (Thank god for the return of Marduk.)

February 19, 2019, 09:57:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by MR. IBZS II  in Blade Strangers (Started by Bronko June 12, 2017, 06:07:38 am

Nice to hear this game is still kicking.

I just bought it and gave it a session in Training Mode because I love random as hell crossovers like these. Pleasantly surprised that despite it's Arc Sys style appearance, it is a very "ground based" game. Sorta like Street Fighter 3 with Alpha-esque defense mechanics, and a low health "super armor" mode. Gorgeous effects too.

Who is this Aban character, and what is "Crystal Crisis"? He looks like a Jones clone TBH. Very neat if if utilizes "ruin traps" though. Can we please have this game's lifebars for Mugen?

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

February 19, 2019, 09:34:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Knuckles8864  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Almost ready with BSG, updating EWJ)

February 19, 2019, 09:03:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by ;x  in ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Almost ready with BSG, updating EWJ) (Started by Basara Suede Goo April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm

Are you making a full game? Or just those two?

February 19, 2019, 09:01:28 am View in topic context
 Posted by ;x  in Capcom X Snk  (Started by ;x September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am

They all are kinda discontinued by their original creators so its hard to say. Ikemen Go is the newest, but missing mp3 support etc. You aren't even going to know what issues they have until you try to do something with them so its case specific really. There are only limits when you set them yourself. You can already do everything mugen can and more modes wise. The only thing is full SP support. If you don't need a fancy 1.1 SP, you are good to go already. You should start by making your own project thread, keep working until you hit a wall, thats when you'll know.

I don't really make templates, but these are indexed already so you can use if anyone wants to make a pal

February 19, 2019, 08:34:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by Umezono  in Blade Strangers (Started by Bronko June 12, 2017, 06:07:38 am

hm, may redownload to see the DLC characters. i didnt really like its gameplay.

February 19, 2019, 08:30:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bronko  in Blade Strangers (Started by Bronko June 12, 2017, 06:07:38 am

Re: MONSTER (1.01) system

February 19, 2019, 08:21:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bannana  in MONSTER (1.01) system (Started by Bannana February 05, 2019, 09:16:01 am

I believe I also have 1.11b, as my copy came with "update_mnstprd_111b" patcher which I used and I assumed it worked. I haven't really dug in yet tho. I kinda wanna find an old copy for collection purposes.
Because it's an ancient version, I don't see any issue with passing you my copy of 1.0. Not right now, as my internet can't upload anything that big right now (and it's only 200 MB!), but within the next few weeks

Here's the alpha build of Yuri
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcjgg8jj1a6d7qj/yuri_monster.7z/file

Spoiler: and the readme posted in the thread, per usual for my releases (click to see content)

TL;DR
These are my listed bugs/known things in need of change:
- no damage display on Bash Combo or Monster Blow
- slaps don't register properly in my combo correction
- Bash Combo in general seems stiff (might just be by design)
- Monster blow is a WIP

I always want a second opinion.
Oh, I forgot because I placed it in the screenshots thread earlier today for feedback, but here's an image of the training mode so you know you're not lost. It's an outdated version, as I later changed it so that shift is max at round start, but it's relevant enough.

February 19, 2019, 08:09:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by yudhiyou  in CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - Update For Each Files is Available Now!!! (Started by yudhiyou April 13, 2017, 03:29:39 pm

Update on each files is available now!!! You can update your own files by comparing each files based on updated date.
So you don't need to redownload entire file zip anymore.

You can check the update files here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wC3UVUU4LclwcE9Be5SkAYdKm9Zh9RyQ

Update on 19 February 2019:
- Update hit damages on Wolverine
- Fix invalid state bug cpu on Mature