YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

August 18, 2017, 01:11:23 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Memes never die  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Meimu used barrier.....it's not very effective

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

August 18, 2017, 01:08:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
 Board: Entertainment

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Don't know what to title it so just read post if interested.

August 18, 2017, 01:07:05 am View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in Don't know what to title it so just read post if interested. (Started by Pixelqted July 05, 2017, 06:38:44 pm
 Board: Projects

I mean that you should align the attack frames' position to match the idle sprite's. It's the same thing you didn't do for his medium punch.
Look at the first frame, then the other attack frames: don't you see they're not on the same y position?

(your gif, better alignment, better timing)

Also the pants become much baggier during the attack.

Re: 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack

August 18, 2017, 01:05:56 am View in topic context
 Posted by XGargoyle  in 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack (Started by Ricepigeon August 17, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
 Board: All That's Left

I'm ok, and as far as I know, all my friends and relatives are fine and safe as well.

Information and facts are still confusing and there are lots of wrong facts and rumours around social media, which makes it even more difficult to know which are true facts and what is false information. Videos recorded on the scene show a worse scenario than what has been reported by official sources though.

The day before there was a gas explosion in a small town, first thought as an accident in an illegal drug lab, but it seems to be related to the terrorists that attacked my city yesterday

Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread

August 18, 2017, 01:05:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by kingofgames1996  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

I'm not saying it is, since I honestly can't find anything on who is voicing ghost rider in mvci, but that seems to be case

August 18, 2017, 12:59:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by Omega  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

That image looks so epic. Goku controls his God/SSB forms in his base form like Beerus said I guess.

Re: KOF Destiny (CGI Animated Series)

August 18, 2017, 12:59:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in KOF Destiny (CGI Animated Series) (Started by Juri June 19, 2017, 11:00:30 am

August 18, 2017, 12:42:59 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

August 18, 2017, 12:06:59 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

Any voice for Ghost Rider that isn't Nicolas Cage is going to be subpar by default, so I don't have any issue with this one.

August 18, 2017, 12:04:33 am View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

I prefer if they had kept the calm yet menacing voice that was in that Fantastic Four cartoon who was also in UMvC3.  It fits very well than this one.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

August 18, 2017, 12:03:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm

Re: NoZ's Legacy Custom Portrait Thread

August 17, 2017, 11:56:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Saberhagon  in NoZ's Legacy Custom Portrait Thread (Started by Saikoro August 31, 2013, 07:27:29 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

still having an issue getting stage ports to show in game. im getting no help anywhere lol. looked through google and the posted on the help section. btw live the cartoon ports.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

August 17, 2017, 11:55:31 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm

I'd like to hold out that they'd pull off what Budokai did with Accel Dance, and 17 might still be a playable character just yet to be revealed.  In Budokai, to prevent any confusion/throw in some fan service, performing the Accel Dance as 18 against 17 will replace the 17 she was supposed to summon with Krillin doing a different version for the couple.

Granted, those games were 1vs1 matches, the opponent could have both 17 and Krillin on their team, so maybe that doesn't completely remedy that situation.  Though they'd be forced to have very different palette colors, so I dunno, maybe.

I predicted a while back that they'd split the later Saiyan transformations into alternative versions of the characters, I was just hoping it would have been SSJB and SSJ4 Goku, not two reps for Blue with Vegeta.  I mean....they COULD have SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta too, but that's likely asking too much, and even the GT fans will probably find it a bit ridiculous to have three Gokus and Vegetas in a type of game that calls for a more limited roster than, say, Xenoverse.

I just want something nice from GT to show.  I...guess Omega Shenron will do, but while OK in design he's not a very likable villain.  Baby with transforming into his Golden Great Ape would actually be better, thinking about it.  Or Pan, you could have funny dialogue with the eventual Caulifla DLC.  But I would really prefer SSJ4 Goku.

August 17, 2017, 11:46:34 pm View in topic context
 Posted by HoHo  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

New pic of Goku's new transformation. That picture looks great so we can see what Goku will truly look like. Pretty much he mixed both forms together hopefully he perfected it because it not Jiren might still kick his ass.

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused)

August 17, 2017, 11:46:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by eliott  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused) (Started by PrimeHairline January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
 Board: Projects

Soooo i honestly have no clue why i cant c.s gabriella at all, she most certainly needs it as she would only have one pal if i finished her completely. So i decided to put her on the back burner for now until i figure out how exactly to go about it. If anyone wants the beta i can do a quick little update on her and post it here the only thing shes missing is her other darkness lamentation and the lvl 3 super and some fx i haven't added yet. maybe other shit. I decided to go ahead with my other project Rick Strowd. ive already finished most of his basics so stay tuned for that and sorry to anyone who was waiting for her i promise ill finish her later.

What, Rick Strowd ? with pots style...uh uh one of my favourite fighter. keep it coming Bro. i think i will jump into hyperspace really soon with this one.
Congrats really . can't wait for this char. you've made my day with this announce.
Thx for your effort and your work. i'm one of your fan .

i will stay aware.

August 17, 2017, 11:37:32 pm View in topic context
 Posted by kingofgames1996  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

The Ghost Rider that appeared in Hulk and the Agents of SMASH sounds like the one in MvCI

Character's HUD elements not showing

August 17, 2017, 11:33:19 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Zaratos  in Character's HUD elements not showing (Started by Zaratos August 17, 2017, 11:33:19 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

Hello everyone!

First off, I'm new here but I'm not new to MUGEN as I've been using it for a long time.

Now, I'll go straight to the problem: I am using the MUGEN Legacy Screenpack by NoZ (MUGEN 1.1). With this screenpack, however, I noticed that 'HUD' elements of certain characters (by HUD elements I mean like Zvitor's Spider-Man web bar, or Acey's Rogue characters logos in the corner) are not showing in the game. They are not there. Health bars, power meters etc. are showing just fine, but character specific HUDs are not it seems. I am fairly certain that it has to do witht the screenpack, as I never had this problem with other screenpacks. I tried looking in the files but I had no luck.  :(

I looked on the internet for a solution but I didn't find anything, so I decided to seek help here. Any kind of help is greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!

August 17, 2017, 11:06:02 pm View in topic context
 Posted by sethzel  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

The screen pack look pretty cool

August 17, 2017, 11:00:59 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SOLIDUS SNAKE  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Looking like smooth operation, if you need beta testing. Hit me up, I can give better feed back hands on.

August 17, 2017, 10:56:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PrimeHairline  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

I'm waiting for a CVS style screenpack with atleast 100 slots for my cvs3 styled roster since it's like literally my favorite one to use I wanted to use vero CVS 4th strike screeny but it takes 2 hours to make a damn portrait lol, but that sounds cool enough though man can't wait to see what else u come with for it!