YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24)

April 23, 2024, 05:38:50 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TurnPile  in [Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24) (Started by TornilloOxidado January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Here is a update for Bang Shishigami.

-His cinematic during The Ultimate Bang now scales with GameHeight and GameWidth.
-Fixed common.cns
-Increased the time before going to the default state after Astral Heat
-Lifepoints reduced from 1100 to 1085

I'm not sure if this could fix your issue sir, but i hope it does.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now it properly works, thank you. I believe the issue was due to the boundleft and boundright parameters being set *really* high on the stage I was testing this as a way to circumvent the issues of certain OHMSBY Astral Heats, so it possibly interfered with the timing of his Astral Heat.

Re: How to make a JUS/2D character in PC?

April 23, 2024, 04:54:02 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by wolly  in How to make a JUS/2D character in PC? (Started by wolly April 20, 2024, 11:57:36 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

@FeLo_Llop Yes spriting it

Re: Street Fighter 5 & 6 WIP by Mr. I and Violin Ken

April 23, 2024, 04:51:32 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PotS  in Street Fighter 5 & 6 WIP by Mr. I and Violin Ken (Started by Violin Ken September 14, 2023, 10:19:19 pm
 Board: Projects

Looking great, both of you. It's nice to see people still pushing the envelope after all these years.

Re: Active Tag system

April 23, 2024, 04:27:31 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PotS  in Active Tag system (Started by PotS December 02, 2022, 03:54:21 pm
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Snowman by The Snowman Team is a character that I can't use in your tag. He's constantly hoping back and forward in your character's current position. I know this is OBVIOUSLY the character problem, but I wonder why that happens. I still didn't check his code on the hop states though, so maybe is a very easy problem to fix. I've a similar problem with a character that hops but after a couple of seconds he goes away.
I'll try this char in a bit. I doubt the tag can be made more compatible, but maybe I'll learn something.

What do you think? It is possible? I'd really like to work on something like this but honestly I have zero idea about tag coding. I just make some basic edit on chars...
It's possible but I'm not currently planning to do it. The plug and play aspect was one of the things I was interested in when I chose a MvC:I-ish tag. Doing assists has all the drawbacks you mentioned.

I don't mean to discourage you but doing a tag code requires some experience with ZSS/CNS (preferably ZSS) and the inner workings of chars so it's not something you should try from the start. It'd probably be easier and more reasonable to adapt an existing system like OrochiKyoCR's to your liking.

You already implemented the possibility to switch in a character while doing an active move, but after playing a lot I think the best of the best would be to retain this asking for a little of power to not overabuse it (mostly on supers that fires projectiles that lasts extensively long), and adding ONLY ONE assist per character to compensate, so the player needs to think if they want to use the tag options offensively; it would cause some risks as the assists can take damage and the tag-in while casting a move asks for power. Normal switching and Counter Switching would stay the same as I think it is literally perfect.
I thought about having it locked behind meter at first, but being able to do it at any time is part of what makes it fun. Besides, a power requirement of say 1000 can be a completely different cost from one char to another. Would need its own meter like how counter tagging currently works.

Regardless, I'm glad you're having fun with it.

Re: Dreadedpotato's Palettes

April 23, 2024, 04:06:19 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Dude01  in Dreadedpotato's Palettes (Started by dreadedpotato April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Looks Good but...

Where Can I Download XD? (like I was thinking should i download from postimage site or here) which am i allow to download?

also can't wait too see you make some color pals dude :D (*add thumbs up*)

Re: Can't Get any Holn's AI Patches on Onedrive...

April 23, 2024, 03:16:42 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by candeh  in Can't Get any Holn's AI Patches on Onedrive... (Started by Dude01 April 18, 2024, 01:20:12 pm
 Board: Requests

Charmugen do you got sagat ai holn made for kenshiro99

Re: MUGEN Video thread

April 23, 2024, 11:43:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by JolarValenflower  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

So i my youtube video i first
Streamable to Youtube

April 23, 2024, 11:37:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by AMultiverseAuthor  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

Double Whammy

Re: Starting Anew. New spriting project in progress! Help appreciated~

April 23, 2024, 09:28:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by Xenomic  in Starting Anew. New spriting project in progress! Help appreciated~ (Started by Xenomic August 01, 2023, 04:12:19 am
 Board: Graphics

So!! While I haven't done any spriting in the past 6 months (I've been wanting to do a Lamy or Irys sprite but...never got around to it), I'm actually curious about if anyone may perhaps be interested in trying to do sprites for my current RPG Maker project?? It is a Hololive project, but don't have any enemy sprites whatsoever (just one frame is needed).

Re: Fate/Grand Order

April 23, 2024, 08:27:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by Xhominid  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

I really do need to come back here more often, especially since I plan on adding back in MUGEN once I get some stuff added into the computer:

Basically a Round Up of all of the BS that happened since I was away... again.

- I think I got an NP4 Waver while I was trying to see if I can get an NP2 Reines during the Case Files Event but I did end up getting Faker during the Paid Singles who was what I wanted the most.

- Ended up getting Bazett/Manannan but failed to get an NP2 Copy which hurts because I really do like her unique as hell playstyle... ended up getting Nikitch during the multis for Bazzet

- Game decided to make it up to me by giving me Kingprotea in a multi during that CCC Event.

- FINALLY, FINALLY got Merlin during the Chaldea Men's Event so I can truly do Immortal Teams with Morgan or Himiko at my leisure

- Then got Odysseus within 2-3 multis, then NP2 Tesla and some paid Singles and then got my final 4* Story Servant I have yet to get: Edison... no really.

- Then did another single multi on a random as hell whim going for Sigurd in the Road to LB2 Banner and ended up getting him

- Then while going for CEs in the recent Event Water Monsters(That and more copies of Lancer Melt), I ended up only getting 1 other Lancer Melt for NP2 and NP2 Trung Sisters(Seriously my 4* Servant Luck tends to be the pits).

- Then while trying to go for Daikokuten in this current banner, I do a few more extra multis than I planned(While Traum is close by, the real saving I'm doing is when we get Summer 6 due to the sheer insanity those banners give), I see a Rainbow: It's Napoleon! Got spooked AGAIN...

- And literally as I was typing this, I did a Paid Single on the Da Vinci Lily banner... and ended up getting her.

It always ends up being a monkey's paw of some kind...

Re: Mid117's Color Palettes for OHMSBY Style Characters and others Authors

April 23, 2024, 06:38:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by TornilloOxidado  in Mid117's Color Palettes for OHMSBY Style Characters and others Authors  (Started by Mid117 December 20, 2023, 03:54:48 pm

Man your palettes are so good, thanks for Dantes palette, i really liked it, i have some time so if you don't mind here's some of my requests.
All of them are from Fate/Grand Order

-Saito Hajime and Hijikata Toshizo (Minazuki Sho and Tsukoyomi by Ichida)
Spoiler: References (click to see content)

-Izumo no Okuni and Zanzanburou (Chie Satonaka and Tomoe by Ichida)

-Takasugi Shinsaku and Ishin Kiheitai Forces (Yosuke Hanamura and Jiraiya by Ichida)
Spoiler: References (click to see content)

-Baobhan Sith (Miyako Arima by Ichida)

-Minamoto no Tametomo  (Shovel Knight by ZolidSone  / k6666orochi / Me)

-Okita Souji Alter (Yuzuriha by Resentone)

Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24)

April 23, 2024, 05:30:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by TornilloOxidado  in [Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24) (Started by TornilloOxidado January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am

Here is a update for Bang Shishigami.

-His cinematic during The Ultimate Bang now scales with GameHeight and GameWidth.
-Fixed common.cns
-Increased the time before going to the default state after Astral Heat
-Lifepoints reduced from 1100 to 1085

I'm not sure if this could fix your issue sir, but i hope it does.

I would like to commission some characters for a Capcom vs SNK mugen game.

April 23, 2024, 05:14:07 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by YukitoHirai680  in The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Started by Kamekaze August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
 Board: Graphics

Hi, I'm wanting to make a Capcom vs SNK svc Chaos mugen game. In SVC Chaos, the Capcom characters are redrawn in a Neo Geo KOF style. I a lot of the characters of both sides,  but don't like that the Capcom roster is flooded with Street Fighter characters. So, I want to reimagine the roster makeup to diversify the Capcom roster a bit.

The Characters I want to include is
1. Leon S Kennedy (from Resident Evil), particularly in his RE2 RPD outfit
2. Hayato Kanzaki (from Star Gladiator)
3. Jill Valentine (from Resident Evil)
4. Morrigan (from Darkstalkers)
and maybe
5. Ibuki (from Street Fighter)

I want these characters to look like the Neo Geo KOF Style and play as though they were in a Capcom vs SNK game instead of Marvel vs Capcom. I tried looking for chars of the characters listed but could only find one for Leon but he is made in his RE4 outfit but I want him to be in his RPD outfit.

I would be willing to pay, but how much would I pay for each character? Would it cost less if the character is built off another character (for example, if Leon Kennedy was built off of Neo Geo Kyo or something)?

Lastly, if there are chars available for those characters that would make them fit in a SVC Chaos game, where can I find them?

Re: Assorted AI-generated stages

April 23, 2024, 03:38:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in Assorted AI-generated stages (Started by PotS October 28, 2023, 11:38:12 am

This isn't going to be the thread for you, then. I'd advise to check another release thread and stay out of this one.

Re: 2XKO (League of Legends fighting game) (PS5, Xbox Series S/X, PC) (coming 2025)

April 23, 2024, 02:44:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in 2XKO (League of Legends fighting game) (PS5, Xbox Series S/X, PC) (coming 2025) (Started by Macaulyn97 August 11, 2019, 09:46:14 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

There she is.

April 23, 2024, 01:46:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ralaco  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

(DivineWolf's) Kung Fu Girl VS (Dick Buckus, Victorys and Jorge Mistah's) Sean Matsuda

April 23, 2024, 12:56:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by Emerie The G.O.A.T  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

Re: AXX screenpack IKEMEN edit

April 23, 2024, 12:49:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by xcheatdeath  in AXX screenpack IKEMEN edit (Started by xcheatdeath March 18, 2024, 10:33:53 pm

nah they weren't missing, i just forgot to reset the system.def back to default stuff and yea I just realized I never put the files back into an axx folder lol its been updated & corrected :)

Re: Ikemen Go Character Updates

April 23, 2024, 12:48:17 am View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in Ikemen Go Character Updates (Started by PotS June 12, 2022, 12:44:04 pm

Thanks for the updates PotS.

I'll post in discord for my feedback.

You did an amazing job, fucking hell.

After testing these for a bit, everyone that uses the nightly update asap.

Dreadedpotato's Palettes

April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am View in topic context
 Posted by dreadedpotato  in Dreadedpotato's Palettes (Started by dreadedpotato April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am

(I'm not taking requests and don't plan to, so please don't ask.)
Thought I'd try my hand at making and uploading palettes. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this sort of thing, so feedback is appreciated.

Hisui (Resentone) - Daikokuten
I've been getting into Fate/Grand Order recently and thought this particular Servant was funny, so I went ahead and made a set of palettes based on them. Included are a set of 6 palettes; the first 5 are based on the initial appearances of No. 1 - No. 5 and the 6th is based on the group's collective 3rd Ascension form. The first 5 only have minor differences in hair colors while the 6th has more substantial changes.

Daikokuten (No. 1)

Daikokuten (No. 2 - No. 5)

Daikokuten (3rd Ascension)