YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: MegaMan Zero help: Power Bar, disable Up as jump completely, and more

October 16, 2018, 12:46:43 pm View in topic context

...This is kinda confusing. According to the debug, if I activate Model OX's OIS mode (that's the biometal thing I was talking about and showed you in the video), and fire the shots, these are the states:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I've also looked at the commands. There are, apparently, 3 changestates for 300. These 2 look like they are for the charge shots.

Apparently, if I fire the 2nd shot instantly after the first, it's still in state 300, but if I fire the 2nd shot later, it's state 340, which is this.

And this state is for the regular shot when you activate Model OX's OIS shot.

There is another animation for the 2nd shot, 301 in Model OX. In the debug, Model OX uses anim 300 in the first shot, and anim 301 in the 2nd.

Idk how to word every single detail in this, and idk if I can even picture a simpler code for a move like this.

It's kinda funny because this was a similar case to when I was having trouble with Omega's pillar. When I asked for alternatives, I meant a more simple code.

Re: Soulcalibur VI

October 16, 2018, 12:04:55 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Makes sense to have em as dlc

This game roster wise is basically SC1 with some III and new characters thrown in the mix, 2 and IV characters coming later on sounds fine to me

October 16, 2018, 11:54:50 am View in topic context

Aight, here's what's up. I decided to try your code now instead of tomorrow because I don't think I'm gonna get some sleep, because my sister brought her cat over here. I have to watch him and make sure that he doesn't slug it out with my 3 cats and my grandma's cat, otherwise things will get ugly.

I'd hate to say it, but your code didn't work. Bluecross made a version of Model OX. I'm thinking about taking a look at his double shot code, post it here, and see if it's possible to make a more simple code, but make it have the same effects. I'll be right back.

Re: Soulcalibur VI

October 16, 2018, 11:35:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Lichtbringer  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am

Which rumors are those about Cassandra and Amy?

They appear in story Mode (With new Artwork design in Storydialog) but not as Enemys so far, but since the devs made complete new Designs for the characters, some people belief because of that, that both characters are unlockable or planned as DLC.

Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread

October 16, 2018, 11:34:42 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

no she's tied to the AvP game as a whole as that was a licensed product. Atleast, that incarnation is.

They could always just re-make her into a new character with a slightly different name, outfit and origins, give her her abillities from that game and call it a day

Re: A Second Most Arbitrary MUGEN Tournament

October 16, 2018, 11:21:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mirage Jester  in A Second Most Arbitrary MUGEN Tournament (Started by SerbianYugoThief May 02, 2018, 11:33:50 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Cool to see it completed    :8):

Now to watch it  :yuno: 

Re: Velset/Veladd Resolution Compensation

October 16, 2018, 10:43:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Nep Heart  in Velset/Veladd Resolution Compensation (Started by Nep Heart October 15, 2018, 03:41:46 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I hear gamewidth is a SCTRL used to compensate for this kind of thing, but my experience with using it has been very limited beyond placing HUD based explods at an absolute screen coordinate relative to zoom. Never really used it for velsets and veladds before, so it would be nice to have some pointers to go about this

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 98 UM OL SPRITES

October 16, 2018, 10:36:31 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by KusanagiRuiz  in THE KING OF FIGHTERS 98 UM OL SPRITES (Started by KusanagiRuiz October 16, 2018, 10:36:31 am
 Board: Resource Releases

Hello, it is my first contribution, I have been able to extract all the images of the game including arts, sprites of the characters, weapons, menus, etc ... The pack of sprites includes the Global (Playstore America), Singapore, Japanese and Chinese versions. The only problem I did was to try to assemble the sprites of the characters but I never found the way, if someone knows how to assemble the characters with the ".bobj" and ".plist" files that they contact in private to send them those files and assemble them. If they used them give the respective credits, since I cost decrypt them, greetings.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pe5wEfr1sHgawANPDbNqO9EIIsGqAFkb

Re: Mugen guild profile pic

October 16, 2018, 10:12:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by MrSecuPupps  in Mugen guild profile pic (Started by Ingrid February 11, 2013, 07:33:48 am
 Board: Off-Topic Help

Neat, thanks for the information, I didn't need to re-ask again, I was sure that this was asked, so yay! This helped a lot.

Re: Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's

October 16, 2018, 09:51:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's (Started by ;x June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

uhm I  asked you before in youtube remember? right after that you opened up this thread realesing stuff,not sure how what I'm doing is wrong.but then again sorry

Re: Graphic contest: Tien's meditational kicking!

October 16, 2018, 09:12:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by Shimmering Brony  in Graphic contest: Tien's meditational kicking! (Started by Balthazar October 06, 2018, 11:54:59 am
 Board: Hyper DBZ

I sprited André the Giant, hilarious ain't it?

Re: MUGEN Tatewaki Kuno (Ranma 1/2)

October 16, 2018, 09:01:20 am View in topic context
 Posted by COLOSSE  in MUGEN Tatewaki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) (Started by COLOSSE October 15, 2018, 04:42:00 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Excellent my friend!!!

nb: too bad for the snd fx that aren't the original ones :P

Thanks dude ^^

&... you're wrong cuz I ripped sounds from the original game, & it was a pain in my ass. xD

The katana hit sounds differently amigo :)

https://youtu.be/WMdJvUJHZAc?t=393

In fact, it's because it's the same sound that I put but repeated various times quickly & cut each time... & I don't exactly how to code this....
Guess I should rip like it is  >.<

Re: Riz (9/19/2018 UPGRADE)

October 16, 2018, 08:25:59 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by nazonohito  in Riz (9/19/2018 UPGRADE) (Started by nazonohito September 02, 2016, 05:40:00 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

October 16, 2018, 08:19:48 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in MegaMan Zero help: Power Bar, disable Up as jump completely, and more (Started by RedDragonCats17 August 20, 2018, 03:41:51 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I'm not trying to be rude, but you really need to back over the basics.

[State 240, Projectile]
type = Projectile
triggerall = var(10)
triggerall = command = "y" ;whatever you need
trigger1 = time >= 6    ;hitting it exactly at tic 6 would be pretty dang hard
trigger1 = time <= 16  ;This makes a window of time 10 tics to press y

Remember if your animation loops the time might loop as well. Check debug and watch your values.

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: insert clever title here

October 16, 2018, 06:56:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by Jmorphman  in Jmorphman's WIP thread: insert clever title here (Started by Jmorphman November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
 Board: Projects

Nah; it just adds the the size of the resulting file, and all that's really gained from it is having the alternate portraits already added in. But those are all already included in the folders of the characters that have them, so it just makes more sense to let people do that themselves and save on file size!

Re: Jiren the Grey

October 16, 2018, 06:02:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by elementhedge  in Jiren the Grey (Started by Iced October 15, 2018, 09:53:43 pm
 Board: Official Z2 Char Dev

Very cool progress so far. Do you guys have a pre-planned special & super movelist, or is it not decided yet?

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: insert clever title here

October 16, 2018, 05:54:26 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Uche_of_MFG  in Jmorphman's WIP thread: insert clever title here (Started by Jmorphman November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
 Board: Projects

Are the alternate modes getting their own SFF as well?

Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread

October 16, 2018, 05:46:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
 Board: Entertainment

Goblin Slayer - I'm just happy that the internet is happy about this adaption because if they weren't this Fall season would've been miserable. It was hard to be surprised by how brutal the show is because of how people were constantly mentioning this fact, yet I will applaud the staff for going as far as they did. My only dislike is the rpg-esque dialogue that creeps in, especially since the show just appears to be a fantasy and neither an isekai nor game world.
Goblin Slayer is pretty much set in a DnD world. "He will not let anyone roll the dice".

Re: Fate/Grand Order

October 16, 2018, 05:26:52 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

Can't wait to blow the small amount of quartz I saved up and not get Jalter again.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

October 16, 2018, 05:24:42 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion