YesNoOk

Recent Posts

East Driftwood Desert NOW LIVE! Pac-Land updated!

August 18, 2018, 05:51:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by RoySquadRocks  in East Driftwood Desert NOW LIVE! Pac-Land updated! (Started by RoySquadRocks August 18, 2018, 05:51:18 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

East Driftwood Desert from Tin Star!

Take a sip with a cappuccino and watch the sunset! That's right! Another Tin Star stage has finally been released, and Pac-Land has been updated too!

Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/home

Re: Shantae, PAC-MAN, Retro Suika, and Shovel Knight updated (08/17/2018)

August 18, 2018, 05:27:53 am View in topic context
 Posted by RoySquadRocks  in Shantae, PAC-MAN, Retro Suika, and Shovel Knight updated (08/17/2018) (Started by RoySquadRocks October 10, 2016, 09:16:21 pm

Shantae, PAC-MAN, Shovel Knight, and Retro Suika updated!

Shantae:
08/17/2018
--------------
-Added a new def file. Shantae_Win.def for WinMUGEN users only
-New icon and portrait
-Added Update Log
-AI Options moved to a readme
-Updated readme, with reorganized commands for specials and hypers
-Some slight changes of the def files for the select.def. It will now be Shantae, Shantae/Shantae_Moderate.def, and Shantae/Shantae_Easy.def, and Shantae_Win.def
-Updated AI
-Reduced liedown.time to 25
-Added 2 new idle sprites and animations according to the HP she has
-Updated voice clips and sounds, and added new ones
-Updated the Lose state
-Added voice clps to all of the win poses
-Replaced the second intro with a new one
-Updated Taunt, and added three new taunt states
-Added new abilities: Dodge Forward and backward
-Updated the Power Charge ability
-Updated all the normal attack states, animations, and cmd SCTRLs for better comboing, and adjusted the poweradds and hittimes
-Added two new air-only specials: Cannon, and Scimitar Thrust. Cannon activated by pressing D, a, and Scimitar Thrust, D, x
-Replaced Spikeball with a new special: Storm Puff. It can now be activated by pressing D, DF, F, b
-Spitfire renamed to Spitfire Thrower. It can now be activated by pressing D, DF, F, c
-Replaced Vase Throw with Monkey Bullet. It can now be activated by pressing D, DF, F, x
-Replaced Vase Throw 2 with a new special, Flintlock Pistol.
-Replaced EX Vase Throw with Pike Ball. It will not be an EX move anymore
-Updated the Rottytops assist
-Added two new assists: Bolo, and Sky
-Tinkerbat can no longer be summoned and has been replaced by Sky
-Risky Boots can now be activated by pressing D, DB, B, c/z
-Reduced damage by 235% for the Risky Boots assist and it will no longer be a hyper move
-Added two new level 1 hypers: Pirate Flare, and Scimitar
-Inceased damage by 8% for the Mermaid hyper
-Reduced damage by 3% for the Hair Whippin' Combo hyper
-Updated the Elephant Transformation hyper, and reduced damage by 15% for the said hyper
-She's Got Moves is now a level 3 hyper. It can now be activated by pressing D, DB, B, D, DB, B, x+y+z/c

PAC-MAN:
08/17/2018
--------------
-Added a new def file. Pac-Man_Win.def for WinMUGEN users only
-New icon
-Moved an Update Log to a readme
-Updated readme
-Updated AI
-Updated sounds
-Added eight new Namco Roulette taunt icons: Ordyne, The Return of Ishtar, Genpei Toma Den, Marchen Maze, Tinkle Ball, Pitt, Burning Force, and Phelios
-Fixed infinite from comboing Standing Light Punch when timed perfectly
-Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde can now be used as normal attacks now. Blinky can be activated by Standing Strong Punch, Inky can be activated by Crouching Stong Punch,
 and Pinky and Clyde can be activated by Crouching Stong Kick
-Updated sprites and animation for Standing Strong Punch, Crouching Strong Punch and Crouching Strong Kick
-Increased damage by 35% on the third hit for the Pac-Dash special
-Bonus Fruit can now be activated by pressing D, DF, F, a/b/c
-Pac-Dot Trail renamed to Power Pellet. It can now be activated by pressing D, DF, F, x/y/z
-Updated the ground.velocity and air.velocity for the Power Pellet 2 and Power Pellet 3 special
-Updated the air verion of Power Pellet 2 and Power Pellet 3 specials. He will now go downwards
-Pac-Jump can now be activated by pressing D, DB, B, a/b/c
-Fire Hydrant can now be activated by pressing D, DB, B, x/y/z
-Fixed debug flood "Warning: Player Fire Hydrant (67) in State 1703 (Line 1427): No Parent for BindToParent"
-Single Galaxian Posse can now be activated by pressing F, B, a/b/c/x/y/z

Shovel Knight:
08/17/2018
--------------
-Added a new def file. ShovelKnight_Win.def for WinMUGEN users only
-Moved an update log to a readme
-Updated readme
-Updated sounds
-Updated the victory quotes, and added new ones based on Blade Strangers
-Updated the Azure Striker Gunvolt Hyper. Gunvolt will now summon the Luxcalibur attack

Retro Suika:
08/17/2018
--------------
-Added a new def file. RetroSuika_Win.def for WinMUGEN users only
-Moved an Update Log to a readme
-Updated readme
-Updated sounds
-Fixed bug for the Air Strong Punch where the opponent can't run or double jump after the knockdown

Re: POTS Style characters?

August 18, 2018, 05:06:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by Trololo  in POTS Style characters? (Started by STANLEY69 August 17, 2018, 05:49:59 am
 Board: Requests

August 18, 2018, 04:19:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by GT Wonder  in POTS Style characters? (Started by STANLEY69 August 17, 2018, 05:49:59 am

Did E.Honda, Cammy (Killer Bee, not the Delta Red version I seen around here recently), Yuri and Hsien-Ko ever gotten updated over the years into how POTs style is these days? I never seen any updates of them since the man himself did the last ones.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot the former two were pretty much some of his last releases since they already have the sounds n' hitsparks of current POTs style characters. The latter two are still outdated and don't recall ever seeing recent updates for them.

QuickFist did a Yuri update, for your interest.

Yes sir I am if you could link it please.

Also would like Iroi too please since I'm having a hard time finding a POTs styled one.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

August 18, 2018, 04:03:03 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

wait it's too fucking early!! i thought it'll be early sept.

Re: Yang Xiao Long

August 18, 2018, 03:51:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by OHMSBY  in Yang Xiao Long (Started by OHMSBY August 17, 2018, 06:40:54 pm

Yang has been updated

- Adjusted the hitsun on 5B to prevent a carefully timed infinite
- Fixed a bug that made Fire Cracker unblockable at point blank
- Yang can now be grabbed while dodging
- Fixed a bug that sometimes puts yang in a standing state after rapid canceling in the air
- Deleted some extraneous code

Go ahead and redownload her.

Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2)

August 18, 2018, 03:42:51 am View in topic context

Update 2:

- Correction of errors;
- Added storyboard file (ending), in four different languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese).

August 18, 2018, 03:42:02 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by HyperClawManiac  in POTS Style characters? (Started by STANLEY69 August 17, 2018, 05:49:59 am

Did E.Honda, Cammy (Killer Bee, not the Delta Red version I seen around here recently), Yuri and Hsien-Ko ever gotten updated over the years into how POTs style is these days? I never seen any updates of them since the man himself did the last ones.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot the former two were pretty much some of his last releases since they already have the sounds n' hitsparks of current POTs style characters. The latter two are still outdated and don't recall ever seeing recent updates for them.

QuickFist did a Yuri update, for your interest.

Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2)

August 18, 2018, 03:40:30 am View in topic context

I do not know if it's a bug or it's the purpose but the Chin-Li does not connect the attacks with the specials moves and the super Hyakuretsukyaku takes a long time to hit the enemy.

It's intentional...

Hey man I have some alternate running and walking sprites CVS style if you need them

Thanks for the help, mrryu1985

EASILY One of Chun Li's SEXIEST Costume's!! Im Definitely getting this one! :D

Thank you, have fun... :)

How do I leave the "CHAIN ​​COMBO" fixed without having to open the settings screen and change it forever ?

Just change the settings in config.txt, in the char description and in the readme.txt file you can find more information...

Holy crap.

You went through her ENTIRE CVS spritesheet and edited every single sprite in there? That's a heck of a lot of work just for a costume swap, man!

I commend your effort! She looks great! I love that you've added aesthetic variations for some of her special moves.

This was the contribution made by my friend Dampir, what I did was color separation and coding ... But it really was a hard work... :D

Re: How do I change portraits?

August 18, 2018, 03:38:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by HUNGRY WOLF  in How do I change portraits? (Started by STANLEY69 August 17, 2018, 12:49:16 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

Don't replace the characters portraits, it sometimes messes with there palettes and causes that ugly portrait that you mentined. rename the portrait in Fighters factory to: example: 9000,1 to 9000,9000 and go tho the very end of the characters sprites and add a new sprite, the port of your choosing and name that 9000,1 or what ever port that you are replacing.

Re: Flandre updated (08/17/18), Reisen updated (08/14/18)

August 18, 2018, 03:33:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ricepigeon  in Flandre updated (08/17/18), Reisen updated (08/14/18) (Started by Ricepigeon October 24, 2015, 09:09:53 pm

Flandre updated

=====================================
08/17/18 - Version 2018.08.17
=====================================

- Fixed inability to cancel into certain spellcards.

Re: Ikemen GO Plus

August 18, 2018, 03:29:12 am View in topic context
 Posted by HUNGRY WOLF  in Ikemen GO Plus (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

yeah mane....eating all that delicious looking ass food! Where those screenpacks at?!

I'm so removing you from my snap chat lol.
I got something cooking, just waiting on this Ikemen Go plus so I can break it with with all that HD content lol

August 18, 2018, 03:18:39 am View in topic context
 Posted by GT Wonder  in POTS Style characters? (Started by STANLEY69 August 17, 2018, 05:49:59 am

Re: Spritesheet Expansion Thread

August 18, 2018, 02:53:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Melcore  in Spritesheet Expansion Thread (Started by Graphicus September 18, 2011, 07:17:56 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

I had this made some time back.

I'm sure there is a place this can be used

August 18, 2018, 02:51:33 am View in topic context
 Posted by Weiss Circal  in Yang Xiao Long (Started by OHMSBY August 17, 2018, 06:40:54 pm

redownload for the fix?

There's still some other things that need fixing, but once those are out of the way, I will have the link updated.

- Her Sprites are from Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, where there is no walk forward animations, only running.

People can only run in that game?  What?

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird too. It's really something that you have to get used to.

In all honestly, Cross Tag Battle had lots of weird choices such as the lack of arcade mode.

August 18, 2018, 02:37:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by OHMSBY  in Yang Xiao Long (Started by OHMSBY August 17, 2018, 06:40:54 pm

redownload for the fix?

There's still some other things that need fixing, but once those are out of the way, I will have the link updated.

- Her Sprites are from Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, where there is no walk forward animations, only running.

People can only run in that game?  What?

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird too. It's really something that you have to get used to.

August 18, 2018, 02:14:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Weiss Circal  in Yang Xiao Long (Started by OHMSBY August 17, 2018, 06:40:54 pm

-Still, it's kinda annoying

-She stands in the air

-I know, but still

I will look into this air cancel bug. Is there a particular move to cancel that causes this glitch, or does this just happen in general?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. The air cancel was labeled as a standing type action instead of air. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

You're very welcome.

August 18, 2018, 02:03:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Koopa901  in Ikemen GO Plus (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am

yeah mane....eating all that delicious looking ass food! Where those screenpacks at?!

August 18, 2018, 01:50:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by HUNGRY WOLF  in Ikemen GO Plus (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am

Shit I haven’t done nothing for about a year man or more. Since I moved and commuting was my life lol.
Now that I’m back home and not commuting more than 3 hours of my day lol. Now it’s only 10-15 mins of commuting to work.
I have more free time.

August 18, 2018, 01:42:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by Baby Bonnie Hood  in Yang Xiao Long (Started by OHMSBY August 17, 2018, 06:40:54 pm