YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack

August 18, 2017, 02:26:57 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack (Started by Ricepigeon August 17, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
 Board: All That's Left

I think they said they were home grown, recently radicalized in like a month or so and regrouped barely a few weeks ago. Apparently one guy gave himself to the police saying his kid brother had stolen his ID and that ID was found in the truck or near it.

Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Gimme ur IP address edition

August 18, 2017, 02:22:38 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Gimme ur IP address edition (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

Actually, some of the mayors have begun reviewing their monuments. I think it's in New York, there's a plaque on the ground in a famous boulevard in Marshall Petain's name as well as a French minister who did stuff for for Israel, put there after WW1 where he was a war hero and not removed after he gave the French government to the Nazis, and both those plaques are now getting removed after this whole statue issue. I don't know how many mayors will dive in these kinds of records and who will know their History well enough to find the things you said, but there's hope. Other governments could even take the opportunity to speak up against some monuments, if this gains enough momentum.

Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Gimme ur IP address edition

August 18, 2017, 02:05:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by 地獄の花  in The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Gimme ur IP address edition (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

they're just statues but still wrongly put or not they are government property so they still have to answer for it.

there are statues of general joseph wheeler and henry ware lawton being praised as two of the greatest general of USA history, but in truth they committed genocide and killing thousands of unnamed civilians and children age 11-up just to lure the philippine army to go down south and stop using guerrilla tactics. you don't see anyone clamoring to tear their statues down. if they want it remove they could petition for it get historical facts investigate and get people to notice it. not that hard the confederate flag is now banned from all US government buildings, and in some states they even remove the ten commandments (which is good cause the ten commandments is fake as fuck anyway)

Re: AI Patch for Falcon Rapper's Chin Gentsai by Jadeeye

August 18, 2017, 01:59:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jadeeye  in AI Patch for Falcon Rapper's Chin Gentsai by Jadeeye (Started by Jadeeye August 17, 2017, 05:51:48 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Quick question, will you be creating these type of ai for all of Falcon's or prime releases. I'm not against their current ai, but your view is very challenging.
It depend on every character, for example Chin. In my opinion, he is the  stable char (not cheap) of Falcon's stuff so I decided to make this patch.

Re: 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack

August 18, 2017, 01:56:52 pm View in topic context
 Posted by 地獄の花  in 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack (Started by Ricepigeon August 17, 2017, 09:06:34 pm

wait didn't just a few weeks ago (if i'm right) there was some border control issues in spain? and some immigrants were spotted in the highways hitchhiking? any info about the terrorists? home grown or immigrants?

Re: Malvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread

August 18, 2017, 01:52:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Niitris  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Remember there's no L sound in Japan, so technically that's still read as Frank West

VICTOLY!

Morrigan's face is fine in a neutral pose but suffers from uncanny valley issues when in motion, a lot of the cast does in fact. Probably a result of the rigging being unfit for the more realistic shading. Easier to pick apart when a game showcases itself as poorly as this one did.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

August 18, 2017, 01:52:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jadeeye  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

MUGEN Competition #46 - Team Battle: Chin & Athena vs Gen & Chun-Li

The Chinese martial arts team battle. Athena uses her psychic spells to attack the opposing team while Chin uses his Sake bottle and fire breathes to support his students. Gen and Chun-Li coordinate to make massive attacks.

Re: Mortal Kombat NEW 2D Shinnok & Others

August 18, 2017, 01:39:13 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Enso  in Mortal Kombat NEW 2D Shinnok & Others (Started by CoopNPB September 26, 2015, 06:40:15 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

My ideas for Kenshi were:
- Tossing and slicing an apple in thin air before reaching the ground
- Clapping his hands while dancing :P

I agree with Hotaru on the fireflies. Great idea, Seadragon77.

Speaking of Hotaru, Darrius came to mind with his dance moves for Friendship if he were to be made. LOL

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

August 18, 2017, 01:04:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

It doesn't.
The leg is too long, the SFA sprites were drawn so they could be larger horizontally but when scaled they would look fine. However if you rotate them you can see they won't look right.

August 18, 2017, 12:47:31 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Trololo  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Just want to ask: does sprite looks fine?

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

August 18, 2017, 12:20:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

Res ploy effectively adds to her base damage and mirror strike brings her closer to Nino's (base) speed. She won't double people as easily as swift strike Nino but the rest makes up for it in direct damage, she'll only lose out if you can really boost Nino's blade tome. She has great res which also makes her safe from a lot of mages, even some red ones, especially if she attacks first (with res ploy effect).

August 18, 2017, 12:16:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

Nino is purely offensive and needs support to truly shine as her mediocre defenses and HP pool make her ill suited to tank any sort of hit, even from mages.

Julia is on the other end of the spectrum and more suited for a defensive style of play as she doesn't have the necessary speed to double a lot of enemies, but has the Res to tank even the fastest of mages which is boosted even more thanks to Naga's passive ability.

Sonya is in the middle ground between Nino and Julia. She doesn't need much support from other units as she has reliable burst damage thanks to Dark Excalibur and she has good enough Res to tank most mages. The only thing that's keeping her from overshadowing Nino are her offensive stats of 33/31 compared to Nino's 33/36 and with a current meta that revolves around one shotting enemies, it's no surprise Nino comes out on top.

All of them have their uses and it's basically up to preference on who you want to run with. Depending on the situation, I often find myself using all 3 of them from time to time in most end game content.

Re: Retro Suika re-updated (08/17/2017), PAC-MAN and Shovel Knight (08/16/2017)

August 18, 2017, 12:07:44 pm View in topic context
 Posted by RMaster007  in Retro Suika re-updated (08/17/2017), PAC-MAN and Shovel Knight (08/16/2017) (Started by RoySquadRocks October 10, 2016, 09:16:21 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

I think for Shovel Knight, you should change the commands for Fishing Rod and Jump Slash from c+z to y+z.

August 18, 2017, 12:00:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

Re: Retro Suika re-updated (08/17/2017), PAC-MAN and Shovel Knight (08/16/2017)

August 18, 2017, 11:49:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by ROLEINMUGEN  in Retro Suika re-updated (08/17/2017), PAC-MAN and Shovel Knight (08/16/2017) (Started by RoySquadRocks October 10, 2016, 09:16:21 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Excellent job as usual.

I have an idea for the Toe Jam chars, what about making them the possibility of using the gifts special powers like in the original game?

Also can`t wait for Keen! :D

Re: Don't know what to title it so just read post if interested.

August 18, 2017, 11:45:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in Don't know what to title it so just read post if interested. (Started by Pixelqted July 05, 2017, 06:38:44 pm
 Board: Projects

Did you align them wrongly on purpose?
I showed you how you should align them and you did it wrong again.

About the light punch, make his torso move a bit more than that. Try to do the punch in real life and then you can apply your results to the animation.

August 18, 2017, 11:30:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by SOLIDUS SNAKE  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

@Vero, It was the animation in the middle, that gave it life. Keep it rocking, saw your video and the transitions are on point.

August 18, 2017, 11:25:27 am View in topic context
 Posted by Trololo  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Wow. That's the beautiful one.
Good luck with it!

August 18, 2017, 11:14:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by Vero  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Lifebar concept , though credits will be given. O_O

Coded versus screen: result

New Select: (old one was meh)

August 18, 2017, 11:07:01 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

Bladetome banner is definitely a good banner to pull from.
Tharja and Nino are both considered one of the best mages of their respective colors once the right skills have been passed down.

Tharja is the rarer of the three as both Nino and Odin cam be obtained in 3* variants while Thatrja is obtained from 4*.

Because Nino appears from 3*, there's already a good chance you've pulled one by now if you've played for a while and pulled from plenty of greens, so there may not be much incentive to pull her(And last week's banner had Julia the only other one that competes for Best Green Mage). That said, Nino's blade tome can still be passed to Cecilia for your Horse emblem team.

Odin is terrible, but he's still worth pulling for 2 reasons. He has Moonbow, a special skill that you will want to pass down to many units over many builds and he's the only one with Red Tomebreaker.

I would prioritize for Tharja since she's rarer.