YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion

June 20, 2018, 07:04:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ace-Million  in **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Fair. I was just wondering.
I'll take a look when I get home. :)

Thanks Peng

JustNoPoint:
No disrespect but I didn't ask to have my stuff was unpacked there. Someone has unpacked my game on this site(mugenguild) and boasted about doing so. I said you could google it also, idk about all this blacklisting crap, they want you to quit working. That's above my pay grade. lol

I wish you would have left a disclaimer before you released anything especially it being open sourced. I asked you did you want me to release the characters here, instead you tell me either make my full game unmoleboxed or be punished!! Like really understand your approach, I'm not removing the characters, we talked about this a whole year ago, you could have asked me then. I'm not about to just destroy it after taking them out before and you saying I didn't have to do that. You are literally the only person asking why is it moleboxed, its already unmolebox i keep it this way to stop rogue edits and videos online where it won't accurately portray the game. I said this 1000x times, I have Gohan and Piccolo in this game, for the longest and its always been moleboxed and been out for years at this point. I have worked too hard on getting them to fit right. If you want them released to the public cool, I can do that, but you cant threaten me to unmolebox the full project or delete them out...That's just trashy. So if you will like Piccolo and Gohan unmoleboxed on the next release I wouldn't mind doing that and having them in their own folder. And if I find another character to fit in their spot I will delete them, but right now, I cant do that, it's unfair and goes against why we do this. I played so many full games with my stages in them, molebox and unmolebox and when I tell you its not something you want to try to fight for it's not even worth it. Im not trying to have this problem every single time I release this game, So like I offered a year ago if moleboxing YOUR edits is an issue. I can resolve that be releasing them today. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ATLEAST PLAYED THIS GAME!  :argue:

So if the resolution can be resolved with you getting the characters you coded released fine, no one else has mentioned or asked for Gohan or Piccolo (not saying they are not awesome)but I can surely release them...If not, then come give me a hug bro, take a beer or coke, and a breather, cause my hands hurt from texting too much. 

Help me make this game better, help keep the community worth visiting, lets stop arguing about things, thats over both of us. People truely steal work moleboxing has always been a practice more so to keep a full game intact. My characters will suck a** outside of it, or just literally fall into abyss as soon as you dash. lol even on the archive people are complaining about my characters outside of my game breaks their mugen, of course, it does....lol. But bro, I wish you the best in all honesty and still a fan of you guys work...Whether this turns into a 2pac style beef or ends here im not pushing this issue any further. rr

Re: Taki from Soul Calibur (custom style)

June 20, 2018, 06:49:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FastFlash  in Taki from Soul Calibur (custom style) (Started by FastFlash June 18, 2018, 03:20:54 pm

Just a small update, the 1.0 version still crashed so I've fixed and re-uploaded it. It should work fine now.

Things I've found so far:

- 6X 2X 5Y target combo is an infinite.
- You can recover out of Fire Dragon's Revenge before the final hit.
- If Shadow Clone Combo hits close to the corner, Taki freezes in place.

Thank you, I'll look into these and fix the bugs

Re: Mugen Combo Comp X

June 20, 2018, 06:38:43 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Memes never die/Manby/Kanby  in Mugen Combo Comp X (Started by Amidweiz May 29, 2018, 05:36:33 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style)

June 20, 2018, 06:21:51 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ;x  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Man I’m cool with the guy, I wish we could have been, but you see a pattern. I’m just trying to talk about the characters content, keep it fun. Apologies, if my comment was disruptive.

Also for the record, she has the same VA in projectXzone..

Re: Capcomnator's MVC Stage Collection 2018

June 20, 2018, 06:20:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Warner  in Capcomnator's MVC Stage Collection 2018 (Started by Capcomnator June 09, 2018, 08:39:56 pm

Great stages !  :thumbsup:

Re: XXXTentacion is dead

June 20, 2018, 06:08:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in XXXTentacion is dead (Started by Ricepigeon June 19, 2018, 01:05:39 am
 Board: All That's Left

swarming cars and throwing rocks at cops, nice memorial.

Re: White Wolf Strowd by wharkandi and krunkest404

June 20, 2018, 06:05:35 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by shadowintel  in White Wolf Strowd by wharkandi and krunkest404 (Started by shadowintel June 20, 2018, 02:08:54 pm

if you click on wharkandi link it will show image gallery.

June 20, 2018, 06:03:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am

I'm not in the mood for this shit

Both of you take it somewhere else

June 20, 2018, 06:02:03 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ;x  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am

Idk how you guys are friends with this guy, ruins everything, negative, rude for no reason. No home training.

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

June 20, 2018, 05:52:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jesuszilla  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

wat

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

June 20, 2018, 05:50:46 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Yagoshi300  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Re: wrestling

June 20, 2018, 05:36:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
 Board: Entertainment

June 20, 2018, 05:30:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am

Killing Time, as in her Dark Force?  All it does is turn her punch attacks into shortcuts to her missile attacks, which I don't think anyone will ever find useful nowadays.  It'd have to be reworked if it's gonna be useful today; like say instead of missile shortcuts, her missiles explode larger and do more damage for the duration.

And I considered PxZ2, but ultimately decided not to for two reasons:
- She doesn't have enough voice clips to fill out a fighting game character due to the fact that she's an unrecruitable enemy-only unit so she has a very limited moveset and thus far less voice clips than the playable characters.
- I don't like her PxZ2 voice; she sounds like a completely different person in her serious voice compared to her cute voice, something that many other anime characters have already done.  In Savior, both her cute and serious voice sound pretty much the same; I feel that PxZ2 kinda screwed that up by making her sound like a generic yandere, and I'm having none of that.

Good call keeping  her classic voice, I share the same opinion, its way cooler and fits way more with the char.

June 20, 2018, 05:21:29 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jesuszilla  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am

Please don’t.

Re: White Wolf Strowd by wharkandi and krunkest404

June 20, 2018, 05:17:07 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TMC55  in White Wolf Strowd by wharkandi and krunkest404 (Started by shadowintel June 20, 2018, 02:08:54 pm

Shouldn't this be in edits and addons?

Re: All Chars Update(2018): Athena

June 20, 2018, 05:12:27 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in All Chars Update(2018): Athena (Started by A$AP DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Ok thanks  just tested Akuma again, feels smooth still getting a punch and a dragon punch sometimes just by pressing HP once but to a far lesser extent.  You are right If I dont hold fwd while jumping in I can hit the low tatsu to super tatsu etc but the OP does not stand still and holding fwd while jumping I feel helps with combos in some situations.
I feel its very close like, just the window thing being a bit to large on some of the moves but thats it.
HCB works correctly he responds fast, its just some of the moves appearing when they should not.

June 20, 2018, 05:09:53 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Just No Point  in **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm

The site you host it on unpacked also wants the HDBZ devs to quit. That site is blacklisted here for many reasons. I don’t know why you wish to molebox works based off other people but whatever. Please remove HDBZ stuff. Especially things I code. Piccolo, Goku, ssj Goku, Gohan, and Gotenks are all coded by me.

If you don’t, well whatever. I’m not going on a crusade or anything. This is the last energy I’ll put into this. It just seems very hypocritical of you to lock the files of chars that were open for you to edit. I wasn’t taking anything away from the work you added. I just find it in terrible taste to lock the files. Telling anyone to go to MA is bad too but I wasn’t even trying to get into that.

Re: XXXTentacion is dead

June 20, 2018, 05:07:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ricepigeon  in XXXTentacion is dead (Started by Ricepigeon June 19, 2018, 01:05:39 am
 Board: All That's Left

June 20, 2018, 05:03:58 pm View in topic context

I’ll show you my take on it.

June 20, 2018, 04:49:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GDPenguin  in **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm