I've just finished writing my thesis for engineer degree and I've got some free time while it's being
So I'm offering some community service and taking requests for color separation.
How to make a request:
- Post one sprite or gif of the character you want to have separated
- Include the name and author of the character (it doesn't have to be yours)
- Post also a link of the character or sff
- Explain which parts you want separated (just don't go overboard)
- ONLY ONE REQUEST PER USER PLEASE
Then I'll select one of the requests (on personal preference) and make the separation free of charge
I can take only one request at a time with no queue for non selected requests
It is necessary that the character has free cells to work with in its color table
Highly preferable that the character has an already built sff and a neatly arranged palette
If the palette is a mess I still can make the separation, but I won't fix it, I'll leave it as it is...
It's also preferable that the elements you want separated are easily identifiable.
Since I'll be doing this in my free time, expect from 2 to 4 weeks to have it finished
examples of finished works
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty