YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

February 18, 2018, 11:36:58 am View in topic context
 Posted by -Ash-  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Ok, that's cool.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

February 18, 2018, 11:28:45 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

fuck them then.

i'm guessing the next dlc characters would be super characters.

Re: blazblue tag battle

February 18, 2018, 11:28:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by vgma2  in blazblue tag battle (Started by c001357 July 16, 2017, 10:08:47 pm

P4A and Blazblue, IMO, will probably get reused audio from past iterations which I'm fine with.
I wouldn't mind this either.  I'm way too used to the voice clips from older games.  But since Mori wants to do a story for this game, and knowing thier story modes tend to be full voiced VNs, I'd imagine that they'd take the opportunity to record new battle voices while they're recording story voices.

February 18, 2018, 11:14:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm

they deconfirmed him too! :/

February 18, 2018, 11:08:00 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm

tao would be a great addition.

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

February 18, 2018, 10:54:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
 Board: Entertainment

im pretty sure they had the white/silver hair planned way before the blanco meme was even a thing.

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

February 18, 2018, 10:50:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

What if Ryu trained at the Kyokugenryu dojo?

Re: Mugen crashing with tagout + other errors.

February 18, 2018, 10:13:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in Mugen crashing with tagout + other errors. (Started by Chise February 18, 2018, 05:10:40 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

It says mugen version is older than this version.
What ver mugen you using and what ver is
listed in the char def file?

February 18, 2018, 09:29:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm

Good thing they took the most predictable choices out of the way already, now to wait for the unevitable inclusion of Mr. Satan.

I still wish they include characters from classic Dragon Ball.

they already deconfirmed mr satan awhile ago :(((

Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee

February 18, 2018, 09:08:38 am View in topic context
 Posted by Knuckles8864  in Death Battle/One Minute Melee (Started by Long John Killer April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
 Board: Entertainment

Speaking of Raven vs Twilight, I haven't seen much of the MLP, but I've seen things where Twilight has multiple forms. I understand why they would want to do this fight, other than the fact both are voiced by the same actress, both have taken down demons before. I do, however, think Raven has more of an advantage assuming she's taken down more foes by herself (for example, Trigon's defeat), when Twilight needs her friends (and some mystical items?) to be with her in order to take down a foe such as Tirek.

Re: Raditz MVC1 Style

February 18, 2018, 07:51:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by -Whiplash-  in Raditz MVC1 Style (Started by -Whiplash- February 17, 2018, 09:06:17 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Hey guys I just realised I forgot to add the hyper afterimages. they're there now.

Sorry to bug you guys but if you could all re-download it would be great.

Re: Enter DJJarianLogan...

February 18, 2018, 07:40:21 am View in topic context
 Posted by PhantomD  in Enter DJJarianLogan... (Started by DJJarianLogan February 18, 2018, 01:01:25 am
 Board: Introductions and Guides

Hey man, welcome.
Your beats are actually pretty frickin tight!
I totally fk with that My Dream + the 2nd Gear stuff u made - reminds me of Ridge racer series OST

February 18, 2018, 07:27:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by RedDragonCats17  in Raditz MVC1 Style (Started by -Whiplash- February 17, 2018, 09:06:17 am

This will make a very good replacement for Heal The World’s Raditz. Thanks for the release.

February 18, 2018, 07:08:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by -Whiplash-  in Raditz MVC1 Style (Started by -Whiplash- February 17, 2018, 09:06:17 am

I like this style of Raditiz a lot, and his sprites fit the style good too. I agree the combo-ability could be a little more engaging though. Even if that is how most the chars play in MvC, that doesn't mean he absolutely has to himself. Welcome the beauty of MUGEN. He could still play exactly like an MvC character, but can also bring some of his own flavor to the table even if it's subtle, like decreased pushback. Imitation is the purest form of flattery, but innovation is the purest form of creativity. Creativity is the art of self expression.
You're right, He doesn't have to. But I Wanted him to.

...why is his xscale smaller than his yscale?
As opposed to CPS resolutions, DBZEB's sprites are properly proportioned from the get-go.
.9, .9 should be fine, .75, .9 looks way too weird.

Liking what I see though!

Done, This also give his attack a lot more reach, so certain moves COMBO better.

-Dashing with normal inputs and then crouching right after while maintaining forward can cause the dash effect and sound to repeat itself, alongside causing Raditz to stop dead in his tracks

I'm not sure if this is really a bug? sound like you are crouch cancelling your dash on like frame 1. Regardless, I've moved the effects to frame 2.

-Wallhit audio almost always cuts off (and in turn makes ending a match with Exciting Year really awkward when there's no music lol)

Fixed.

-Is j.HK freezing after an air chain from a launcher supposed to be intentional? I mean I don't have a problem with it at all, but it looked pretty funny when I did an aerial rave and whiffed my j.HP, only to land a j.HK close to the ground and still have him frozen. :P

Yes, it is, that's an oversight however, I've fixed it now.

Personally I think his sounds are really loud but that could be my setup, so who knows.

Lol, I just made them louder too, since they were really low before.

Good shit, hombre. I'm a fan. :D

Thank you very much!

Re: CPS2/VS Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Bran Castle v.2.0"

February 18, 2018, 06:49:56 am View in topic context
 Posted by BahamianKing Gaming  in CPS2/VS Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Bran Castle v.2.0" (Started by AVPboy6754 July 16, 2017, 05:20:02 am

whoah! nice buddy!

Re: Sennou-Room's WIP

February 18, 2018, 06:48:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ex☆Cham  in Sennou-Room's WIP (Started by Sennou-Room April 08, 2017, 05:00:56 am
 Board: Projects

Nice! More anime chars~

Also some palettes:

Ragna:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Rachel Alucard

Susanoo (Custom)

February 18, 2018, 06:27:07 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by henk  in Raditz MVC1 Style (Started by -Whiplash- February 17, 2018, 09:06:17 am

...why is his xscale smaller than his yscale?
As opposed to CPS resolutions, DBZEB's sprites are properly proportioned from the get-go.
.9, .9 should be fine, .75, .9 looks way too weird.

Liking what I see though!

Outside of that:
-Dashing with normal inputs and then crouching right after while maintaining forward can cause the dash effect and sound to repeat itself, alongside causing Raditz to stop dead in his tracks
-Wallhit audio almost always cuts off (and in turn makes ending a match with Exciting Year really awkward when there's no music lol)
-Is j.HK freezing after an air chain from a launcher supposed to be intentional? I mean I don't have a problem with it at all, but it looked pretty funny when I did an aerial rave and whiffed my j.HP, only to land a j.HK close to the ground and still have him frozen. :P

Gameplay-wise, he does feel sound. I wasn't ever a big MVC1 advocate but he does have the same... I guess heaviness is the closest term I could use to describe it.

Personally I think his sounds are really loud but that could be my setup, so who knows.

Good shit, hombre. I'm a fan. :D

Re: An explod to head of character and unaffected by camera

February 18, 2018, 06:04:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by altoiddealer  in An explod to head of character and unaffected by camera (Started by mete122 February 11, 2018, 02:39:33 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I might need to cut off my response short and fill it more info later, we'll see how much I can type out right now...

In either case, you'll probably need a bit of code to keep the anim positioned correctly based on the player's current anim / animelem.
You may want to use Null controllers to set vars, to reduce the number of required Explod/ModifyExplod controllers.

General effect: You create a looping anim (smoke, flames, etc) with the axis centered.  You'll use coding to bind it where it needs to be for each anim.  You will want to create the effect as an Explod that doesn't go away - and use ModifyExplod to change it's position without resetting the animation each time (which would happen if constantly removing/creating new Explods).
Spoiler: Example Using Vars to control X/Y position of Explod (click to see content)
Spoiler: Example not using vars (click to see content)

Something that changes anim to match the player anim: If it's something that needs to synchronize with the player on each animelem, you basically need a 1-tick anim dedicated to each one - constantly triggered.  You should use FF3's OnionSkin feature to position it so you don't need to worry about positioning these with your code.
Spoiler: Example (click to see content)

Something that changes all the time, like the face on my Jailbot character:
...I'll have to pick back up on this another time.

February 18, 2018, 05:35:56 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by shulbocka  in Raditz MVC1 Style (Started by -Whiplash- February 17, 2018, 09:06:17 am

I like this style of Raditiz a lot, and his sprites fit the style good too. I agree the combo-ability could be a little more engaging though. Even if that is how most the chars play in MvC, that doesn't mean he absolutely has to himself. Welcome the beauty of MUGEN. He could still play exactly like an MvC character, but can also bring some of his own flavor to the table even if it's subtle, like decreased pushback. Imitation is the purest form of flattery, but innovation is the purest form of creativity. Creativity is the art of self expression.

February 18, 2018, 05:19:22 am View in topic context

21 vs bardock who's the better scientist.