YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Project Catch 'Em All

November 16, 2018, 12:55:28 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Txpot  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am
 Board: Projects

I showed the chars to see if you could think to make a raichu and sandshrew in the future. Also It would be cool if you made a raichu and sandshrew with custom moves

In the case you're talking to me regarding the Pokemon you posted:

I'll only work on Raichu once I've done everything important in my backlog. He'll be the Alolan form because I don't approve of multiple single-typed electric Pokemon in general. At least he has a sprite sheet I can use to make the sprites, so he isn't impossible.

The backlog as it stands:

In the case that you meant everyone and not just TrinitroRoy, here are my plans:

*High Priority*
Goodra (Needs a ton of sprites)
Toxapex (Needs a ton of sprites)
Golurk (Needs a ton of sprites)
Torterra (20%, but needs a ton of sprites)

*Low Priority, may scrap altogether*
Aurorus
Buzzwole
Volcarona
Golisopod
Pyukumuku
Machamp
Chandelure

As you can see, I try to have a library of unique types of pokemon across the board. I even deviate a little from JoshR's spritework in the case of Ribombee/Toxapex because most of it is based on the portrait pictures.

I don't even know if confusion is in this game.

Neither Confusion, Infatuation, or Badly Poisoned exists. Infatuation is because genders don't exist in the game, Badly Poisoned is pointless since most fights seldom last two minutes, and they've been re-purposed in certain Pokemon as "poison that overrides current status" , and Confusion wasn't something I was going to add due to the nature of the game's fighting system.

Re: Digitized Fighting Games - old 2D [2018 update]

November 16, 2018, 12:42:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by KofHero77  in Digitized Fighting Games - old 2D [2018 update] (Started by adriano gt November 04, 2015, 09:44:10 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Does blood warrior count ?

November 16, 2018, 12:27:13 pm View in topic context
 Posted by poiuygfd  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

Pichu is at least different from Pikachu in that its moves recharge faster and it hurts itself in Smash Bros as well as having different stats, whilst Squirtle was just someone elses old character I updated to the newest system, I don't intend on doing anything else with it and am not bothered about whether it ends up in the final roster or not. I was thinking of giving Pichu Sweet Kiss, but I decided against it. I don't even know if confusion is in this game.

Re: KOF Anthology All Characters Pack (Updated 18.11.14)

November 16, 2018, 10:54:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by duracelleur  in KOF Anthology All Characters Pack (Updated 18.11.14) (Started by duracelleur September 13, 2015, 01:14:18 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Re: Tales Of Destiny

November 16, 2018, 10:51:08 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by cldz  in Tales Of Destiny (Started by cldz October 10, 2018, 06:48:47 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Re: MvsC2 Stage WIP : 02 River

November 16, 2018, 10:06:55 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by MangeX  in MvsC2 Stage WIP : 02 River (Started by MangeX April 18, 2010, 01:32:27 am

02 - River Stage

Mugen 1.1 (640x480)
Widescreen, full animated, zoom, pseudo 3D.

video prewiew on first post.

This is a work in progress so changes may occur.

Differences in comparision with the previous and only version ever made for anyone of this stage on the mugen community:

Got rid the old delta video canvas floor effect using properly parallax and deltas on single images to allow better 3d effect increasing performance and compatibiliy reducing the size and weight of the file.

New glacier animation reduced in wide for less file wight, has every frame with common 8 bit palette (800 frames) and has the water included in the animation.

- Maybe an HD version with 32bit true color full Mugen 1.1 compatible can be made reducing and scaling the background animation using the unique 1.1 features  -

If any interest it would be easy to port it to mugen 1.0 by quiting the zoom effect.
if any interest could be possible a winmugen 320x240 version of the stage too taking advantage the scaling mentioned.

Very good, keep it up.
1- I don´t know if you knew this, you can download the sprites of all the MvC2 stages in various angles in 1920x1080 or original size right here:
http://zachd.com/mvc2/resources/mvc2/images_stages.html

2- I recommend that you follow this parameters to get all the camera stage better:

boundhigh = -390
boundlow = 0
verticalfollow = 1.1
floortension = 65
tension = 70
screenleft = 25
screenright = 25

Thanks but those image files doesn´t serve much to me ,those are full stage shoots (very lazy method if you ask me) and i need animation, motion and depht but already have the way to obtain what i want.

Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed

November 16, 2018, 09:47:01 am View in topic context
 Posted by Xhominid  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

Re: Gordeau v1.035

November 16, 2018, 09:45:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by SolidZone 26  in Gordeau v1.035 (Started by OHMSBY October 31, 2018, 09:08:46 pm

Since Mister Fael Chan also updated Ragna's and Ruby's JPN voice packs, can you also take a look at these minor aesthetics whenever you update them?:

Ragna:
-The special hitspark is missing when the last hit of the A command normals is blocked (All of his other moves have the hitspark when blocked, just not this one for some reason).
-Belial Edge doesn't have ground fx (It was removed when you fixed the landing bug with the move, although I did say it looked better without it. It's up to you if you want to change that or not).

Ruby:
-Buzzsaw Blast could use ground fx when Crescent Rose hits the ground (Since you decided to leave the ground fx on your other characters such as Mai, thought you might want to add them in for the sake of consistency).

Re: King of Fighters Kyo PSX Materials

November 16, 2018, 08:52:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by The Shakunetsu  in King of Fighters Kyo PSX Materials (Started by duracelleur October 17, 2018, 11:27:49 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Sorry about that

Re: PSP SPRITE RIPPING

November 16, 2018, 08:38:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Hoshi  in PSP SPRITE RIPPING (Started by MGMURROW November 14, 2018, 02:43:01 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Hey Hoshi, long time since ive talked to you. Do these work on psp? havent seen any tutorials on them.

ill give them a shot, crosses fingers

thanks pal

MGMURROW
Honestly, I'm not sure. I was just pointing to the program mentioned above.

I'm not on here much, but if you need to get a hold of me for stuff, I'm on Discord almost 24/7.

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

November 16, 2018, 08:32:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by vgma2  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Those are echoes. I'm talking about full characters. Sakurai himself doesn't consider Ken his own slot, he's quoted saying to think of Ken "as more of an echo with extra juice added to him" as he thinks Ken would anger alot of people if he put his own slot on the roster.
I know, I was joking. :P

But yeah honestly, I agree.  While a second 3rd party rep isn't out of the question, they would likely get a lot more out of introducing a new 3rd party franchise.

That said, I'm pretty surprised how NamcoBandai has a lack of multiple 3rd party reps, especially considering how involved they were in developing Smash 4 and 5, yet Sega, Capcom, and Konami has more.

Re: MvC3 Lilith from Vanguard Princess

November 16, 2018, 08:19:39 am View in topic context
 Posted by Elea  in MvC3 Lilith from Vanguard Princess (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood November 15, 2018, 03:01:20 pm

Vanguard Princess need more love. Absolutely fantastic job on her, she's really fun to use <3

Re: Scarecrow (Halloween Edition by Mr.Giang)

November 16, 2018, 05:59:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mr.Giang  in Scarecrow (Halloween Edition by Mr.Giang) (Started by Mr.Giang October 26, 2018, 02:58:51 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Update:
- Panic Port now teleports Scarecrow closer to opponents.
- c.Weak's hittime and slidetime increased to 13f.
- c.Medium's hittime and slidetime increased to 16f.
- Fixed a glitch which made Fear-Ferno unable to reflect projectiles.
- Fear-Ferno now has start-up projectile invul.

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

November 16, 2018, 05:09:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Elea  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Would be the best Kirito available if it wasn't for the over-rediculous damage and spammable basic attacks

Otherwise, best Kirito out there.

Spoiled for Large Gif Size, view at your own discretion

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

November 16, 2018, 05:08:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by ArcBeast  in Gordeau v1.035 (Started by OHMSBY October 31, 2018, 09:08:46 pm

about time we had the Japaneses Voice. and thank's for the new Ragna JP voice and new ruby special intro with Ragna!

November 16, 2018, 05:03:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mister Fael Chan  in Gordeau v1.035 (Started by OHMSBY October 31, 2018, 09:08:46 pm

And here's the JP Voice Patch, because Toriumi Kosuke is awesome too.
Also, updated Ragna (his air grab still had a english clip) and Ruby (Her special intro with Ragna)

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

November 16, 2018, 04:55:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by MR. IBZS II  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

I would have thought Sonic would have been big enough to earn a echo at the very least. Nothing but disappointments. Even Smash 4 had Gamer which looked super cool at first but then oh boy...

Klonoa would have been leagues and bounds a better choice than what they turned Pac into. Dig Dug himself's not even in that dumb taunt. Now would be a good time to aim for a Tekken character but doubt all around.

There's rumors Steve from Minecraft will be DLC. Doubt, that would be cool as hell.

November 16, 2018, 04:14:43 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Supremeboy74  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

And are planning to make a squritle and pichu cause if these are yours they don't have a custom move set which I don't like. I feel like they should have moves they would have first before they evolved. Now I know you worked hard but i feel like you should add aleast 1 move on them.

Re: dbz stage fighter z namek animated

November 16, 2018, 04:14:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by Vegaz_Parrelli  in dbz stage fighter z namek animated (Started by oscar123 November 16, 2018, 12:44:12 am

Nice! Is this 1.0....1.1? What's the resolution?

November 16, 2018, 04:06:09 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Supremeboy74  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

I showed the chars to see if you could think to make a raichu and sandshrew in the future. Also It would be cool if you made a raichu and sandshrew with custom moves