YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Help with new sprites from King of Fighters Destiny

September 26, 2018, 01:21:37 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by torascroll  in Help with new sprites from King of Fighters Destiny (Started by torascroll September 26, 2018, 01:21:37 pm
 Board: Development Resources

There already exists an old post that ripped sprites from previous version of this game:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-king-of-fighters-destiny-android-graphics-rip-182817.0.html
These sprites are encoded into dt0 format, but the poster was able to decode these dt0 files into etc1 files then converted them into png images.

However as the game updates, new sprites emerge and those are also encoded. I tried using ultraedit to convert the dt0 files, but since I have no sample of any etc1 file, the attempt was not successful.

An example of new enemy sprites was provided below:
https://www106.zippyshare.com/v/DdonjQGV/file.html

There are just a few of them, and I have only looked new content in monster(enemy) folder so far. The original post has another updated dt0 files as well:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OWiP0CeIy_nwsOGkOCSZ8CjtoE8KaP9c/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oi6SRfhMEtR0C31643kgO6y6NM0y2IyY

Thanks!

Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed

September 26, 2018, 11:07:05 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

i'm digging the select screen , they made them look neat and clean and the poster theme is a nice touch.

Re: CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - New Guard Counter System! 26 September 2018

September 26, 2018, 11:00:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by yudhiyou  in CVS Mugen Fighting Jam - New Guard Counter System! 26 September 2018 (Started by yudhiyou April 13, 2017, 03:29:39 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Big update!!!

- Added new guard counter system by pressing Forward+MP+MK while blocking (require 1 bar super meter) on all characters
- Fix syntax error cns code on all characters
- Update consistency throw facing on all characters
- Update classic Robert's DP animation
- Add projectile flag on normal Kyo's fire special move so it can destroy against projectile

Re: Poison Ivy

September 26, 2018, 10:52:12 am View in topic context
 Posted by ROLEINMUGEN  in Poison Ivy (Started by Harbinger September 16, 2018, 03:11:00 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Mr Giant, your edits are a disappointment. .

I checked your Dr Strange and in my opinion, you succeeded to ruin what remained of an already weak char...

And you are not helping motivate him with these kind of comments and by editing a very nice guy s char without permission....

Re: Happy Birthday to...

September 26, 2018, 08:09:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by varo_hades  in Happy Birthday to... (Started by TempesT January 11, 2010, 04:27:19 am
 Board: All That's Left

Thanks M206 and Trololo!!!

Re: All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife

September 26, 2018, 07:36:49 am View in topic context
 Posted by GT Wonder  in All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

^She doesn't have any...? Sorry I missed this reply. I suppose so? I guess I never got around to finding any for her? I think all of her quotes are character specific. If that is the case, I can't use them.

Mai has been updated, along with everyone else up to this point. I added a new system update:

-EX moves during Max Mode efficiency increased

What that means is now, performing a EX moves during Max Mode will drain a 1/3 of the time, instead of 1/2. I also gave KFM some noteworthy changes aside from the system update. PLEASE refer to everyone's respective ReadMes to avoid asking questions answered there. Morrigan will be next

@Kamekaze:

Let me know if you can DL him from TM with no problems.

Okay I 100% respect all the hard work you put into all these characters you done over the years, but could you PLEASE find a way to make having to re-download each and every single one of your 20+ characters not be so damn tedious? I hope many will agree with me but it has become such a pain with having to go and download everyone all over again quite often after I already got them all set up them all in my mugen all because of brand new updates, whether minor or major. Why not have a alt option of a update patch that only contains the updated files of the characters that received such each time? Or maybe even a all-in-one character pack for those people who what to get them all at once? Would save a ton of hassle.

Again I fully respect your work and I have been a huge fan of your creations for about 4-5 years now. I really don't mean to sound like a salty whiner or anything and I apologise if my rant upsets you but somebody needed to bring this up at some point. Not everyone has the best internet in the world to go and download each character of yours individually every time they get updated, especially when its all of them like in this case.

Re: a chat with vets, live interviews with MUGEN peoples (Interviews always on pg1)

September 26, 2018, 07:04:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in a chat with vets, live interviews with MUGEN peoples (Interviews always on pg1) (Started by Kamekaze July 23, 2015, 05:59:01 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

hell yeah, keep em coming, a decent amount of people passed the 10 year mark too iirc

Re: Zo's Art Stuff

September 26, 2018, 07:02:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by likiji123  in Zo's Art Stuff (Started by Zo_Warudo January 21, 2016, 11:59:43 pm
 Board: Graphics

Nice fam, good to see you alive and kickin

September 26, 2018, 06:49:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

Jeez, people always complain about the jiggle physics. I think there will be a toggle in options, but man you just can't please everyone. One thing I did notice is that the fighting system has gotten way more solid than 5, and I like that. This game will definitely be a step up from the last one, also I am stoked that they want to make this game be a part of the FGT system.

Edit: Damn, my main is pre-order.....that sucks.

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

September 26, 2018, 06:45:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Surprised they didn't gone with the Sun/Moon Trainer remix from the direct.

Now I want a Shiny Metagross as a hazard.

September 26, 2018, 06:36:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

yeah, tecmo employees must love being able to feed their families.

September 26, 2018, 05:47:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by The Sudden Rarity  in All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm

I tested your latest Gouki, now he felt difficult to use compared to the previous version like sometime his Asura Senkuu can perform other Ex moves and also, his Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is nowhere to be found  o_O

He seems to be fine on my end, and I have a faulty keyboard ^..^;;; maybe your keyboard doesn't allow more than 3 buttons pushed at the same time?  It happens to me when I use Chazzanova's Ash Crimson.  And Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is in there (D, D, D, + 2P).

Re: Rick Renalds (SNKish) (Feat. O Ilusionista)

September 26, 2018, 05:31:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by All-Star Platinum  in Rick Renalds (SNKish) (Feat. O Ilusionista) (Started by All-Star Platinum April 17, 2018, 11:17:57 pm
 Board: Projects

Hey man,  things happen and life gets in the way but they matter.
I've been keeping up with this topic since it started, can't wait till you release him.

I appreciate the support man, sucks that I am on limiting time but it is what it is.
If all else fails, I can always remove some things and just release him from there, the animations left are an extra winpose/intro which seems beyond my level of spriting. The suplex throw and a rolling animation, so it still up in the air.

Time next time.

-A.S.P

Re: Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series

September 26, 2018, 05:25:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series (Started by MOFT September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

go into the chars "in air" state 50 and put a velset
To trigger on command =  hold down, adjust the y
velocity however you want.

Or a changestate to trigger on the command, in the new state
create your animation and set the velocity on it.

Re: Iron Man

September 26, 2018, 05:18:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by MatreroG  in Iron Man (Started by ReddBrink September 06, 2018, 07:16:33 pm
 Board: Projects

Here's a preview of how it's coming out so far:

Need to figure out how to make him "suit-on" and "suit-off" and add some air pressure effect of some kind (also, he could do with more frames from standing to charging, but he's a pain to draw T_T). Hopefully I'll be able to make more progress soon enough.
Excellent job!
Ironman is getting better and better.

September 26, 2018, 05:08:57 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by tehdevil  in All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm

I tested your latest Gouki, now he felt difficult to use compared to the previous version like sometime his Asura Senkuu can perform other Ex moves and also, his Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is nowhere to be found  o_O

September 26, 2018, 04:40:25 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Uche_of_MFG  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

...and here I was thinking that this game would be different from the ones before it...

September 26, 2018, 04:34:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series

September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by MOFT  in Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series (Started by MOFT September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Does anyone have an idea on how I would write a code to simulate a 'fast-fall' mechanic similar to Smash bros? Essentially holding/tapping down in midair will result in the falling speed to increase for the length its held down.

https://www.ssbwiki.com/Fast_fall

Re: Capcom vs. SNK 3 (Opening Cinematic)

September 26, 2018, 03:48:57 am View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Capcom vs. SNK 3 (Opening Cinematic) (Started by Gritsmaster September 25, 2018, 07:36:22 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Damn, i love this intro! :D