YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: THE BLOOD OF CHAMPION : A NEW FIGHTING ERA (MUGEN)

July 16, 2018, 10:25:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by C.v.s The Abstract  in THE BLOOD OF CHAMPION : A NEW FIGHTING ERA (MUGEN) (Started by C.v.s The Abstract July 08, 2018, 10:32:13 pm
 Board: Projects

So, guys, i need some help with some Ideas for like a Mechanic for the gameplay to make it a little different from other fighter but also a mix.
I love Tekken command combo and I wanna add something new to the Mugen community. BUT I ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME VOICE ACTORS!

Re: Project Catch 'Em All

July 16, 2018, 10:17:35 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Txpot  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

Woah, this topic ballooned quickly! After Garchompmatt/PlasmoidThunder posted, I didn't think anyone was interested, despite me still working on it. Thanks for the replies, I'll address them now:

Also, what are the plans for the next Pokemon to be added?

In the case that you meant everyone and not just TrinitroRoy, here are my plans:

*High Priority*
Azumarill (60%, needs some sprites for effects)
Goodra (Needs a ton of sprites)
Ribombee (90%, needs some sprites for effects)
Toxapex (Needs a ton of sprites)
Golurk (Needs a ton of sprites)
Torterra (20%, but needs a ton of sprites)

*Low Priority, may scrap altogether*
Aurorus
Buzzwole
Volcarona
Golisopod
Pyukumuku
Machamp
Chandelure

As you can see, I try to have a library of unique types of pokemon across the board. I even deviate a little from JoshR's spritework in the case of Ribombee/Toxapex because most of it is based on the portrait pictures.

EDIT: Also plz nerf Mist weather, you miss far too much and it makes Snorlax unbearable to fight
As it stands, it reduces your accuracy by 40%, to reflect being hit twice by an accuracy-reducing move. I like the idea of misty weather in general, but what would be a better setting for mist? Would it be okay if it was 25%, or what do you have in mind?

Also..... will versus mode comeback?
Versus mode was redundant at the time, and it was only removed simply to shorten the amount of "options" you can choose from, and thus reduce clutter of the title screen. In the same way as "Team arcade", I can make Versus mode be the same in that you can select between Single, Simul, and Turns mode, though the screen will suffer as I would have to squeeze it in somehow.

However, progress is currently halted since last time I heard, Project Catch 'Em All is still on hiatus.
In other words, I'm literally just waiting for work on this project to be picked up again.

Project Catch 'Em All is now slowly picking up, thanks to all of you! You can still create for this, TrinitroRoy. I haven't stopped working on this, though my ideas for this is starting to run out...

Sure DimG, heres the download link to Squirtle and my other characters
(These are still WIP as none of them have alternate palletes and one of them still has a few bugs)

Some feedback for your characters:

*Sharpedo*

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

*Dunsparce*

*Pichu*

*Plusle and Minun*

I like the idea of it, but as it stands, they're broken because Minun attacks independently of the player, regardless of intros and when the battle starts. I honestly thought you would have the sprites be joined up, so it seems that they're attacking in tandem to show their similar fighting style.

f you'll make a beta 4 with bigger roster and pvp and will release new pokemons weekly I'll donate 9 dollars every month, just make sure to link me the patreon I know it's not a lot but it's ment to motivate u

Though I can't do Patreon as that is physically demanding to both me and my internet, I'll happily let you donate to my Paypal if you want, as a sign that I'm actually doing something good for the community. It may seem a bit iffy, but at least it's something.
Player VS Player can only be done on a M.U.G.E.N clone with online capabilities. I won't go into that yet. I want to be sure that everything is okay here before committing to online gameplay.

Help with portraits in Mugen Battle Climax!

July 16, 2018, 10:16:31 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Altali  in Help with portraits in Mugen Battle Climax! (Started by Altali July 16, 2018, 10:16:31 pm
 Board: Introductions and Guides

I've downloaded the MUGEN Battle Climax screenpack, and i've need help with the character portraits.
I've already changed the portrait in FF3, but when i open the game...
Yeah, it's pretty messy, in comparasion to the defaut Hyde portrait.
So, i need help making the portrait look normal.
(For now, i've only made the portrait.)

Re: Kenji P.O.T.S style (W.I.P)

July 16, 2018, 09:45:44 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in Kenji P.O.T.S style (W.I.P) (Started by k6666orochi July 14, 2017, 06:12:10 am

I suggest taking a look at  how CVS normals work too, some of the basic chains in CVS do not work with your chars.

Re: Pandaemonium[Arranged]

July 16, 2018, 09:15:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in Pandaemonium[Arranged] (Started by cldz March 31, 2018, 08:05:06 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

anyways the stage look okay I gues, kinda remind me of classic old Phantasy star 2 and 3 for the sega mega driver. keep up the good work buddy :D

July 16, 2018, 09:12:25 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in Pandaemonium[Arranged] (Started by cldz March 31, 2018, 08:05:06 am

Re: SF3 Ryu, Updating my first Character

July 16, 2018, 09:02:09 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Messiakei  in SF3 Ryu, Updating my first Character (Started by vyn June 18, 2018, 04:30:50 am

Ive started working on the actual character (no more test footage).

Anyone got any good suggestions for his V-Skill and V-Trigger?. For these I like to focus on mobility and tricky stuff, im not a big fan of straight attacks or temporary boosts.

A couple of screens just because.

Try doing something of a mix between SFV Ryu and Akuma and throw in a SFIV Evil Ryu Special in there

Re: Game Screenshots - Post game names!

July 16, 2018, 08:58:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by MightyKombat  in Game Screenshots - Post game names! (Started by Jellyball October 13, 2007, 12:11:01 am
 Board: Gaming

Yukiko has good taste. I guess.

July 16, 2018, 08:43:34 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by cldz  in Pandaemonium[Arranged] (Started by cldz March 31, 2018, 08:05:06 am

re update

Re: Post your picture thread

July 16, 2018, 08:41:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by malevka1  in Post your picture thread (Started by Gaptooth INC. April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
 Board: All That's Left

That is me

Re: Celebrity chef and TV host Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

July 16, 2018, 06:07:28 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Sookoll  in Celebrity chef and TV host Anthony Bourdain dead at 61 (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 09:05:09 pm

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

July 16, 2018, 04:30:43 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Lichtbringer  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
 Board: Entertainment

Looks not bad, but I'm not realy a fan of the colors.

Re: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

July 16, 2018, 04:07:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 (Started by Smalltime December 02, 2017, 10:27:08 pm

congratulations to @Byakko: and @Cybaster: for winning the world cup.

Re: The 8th Passenger 1.1 & 1.0

July 16, 2018, 03:48:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by adriano gt  in The 8th Passenger 1.1 & 1.0 (Started by MatreroG July 15, 2018, 09:41:20 pm

really, cool stage
nice work, matrero

July 16, 2018, 03:11:04 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Алексей  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

Hi All,

This is really the only time I'm going to make official mention of PCEA System B here because it's got very little to do with M.U.G.E.N at this point. When the time comes, I'll ask the mods about posting a link to the project here, but there's a good chance that I won't be able to due to it technically being off topic. Anyways, it's been a while since I was last able to really focus on anything GMS (GameMaker Studio) related, and since then the engine has been updated to version 2, which I have a valid license for now. Having that said, the old PCEA system I was working on isn't compatible with GMS 2, because it was originally written in GMS 1.4. It needs a proper conversion yet. I'm hoping that nothing gets lost, but I might have to rewrite the system.

In the end, the game will not be available here, but on GameJolt most likely. Thanks to @TxPot who's kept this project alive after I gave him the source two years ago. My, how times flies. Well, that's it for me, for now. If you have any questions about the GMS version of PCEA, PM me, as it is considered off-topic to this thread.

Re: T.Hawk Color Separation Released

July 16, 2018, 02:54:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ramon Garcia  in T.Hawk Color Separation Released (Started by Trololo July 07, 2018, 04:18:45 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Thanks for the contribution, Ramon.
But you really seem to be a newbie in palettes, especially after looking at 2 last palettes which are identical but one color spot and how similar are Palettes 1-5, just like one was made right after another, and after that one there was the next one.
Really digging the 6th palette though, that's something unique enough.
P.S.: did you lag out to post so many messages?

Sorry my internet was with problem and was not showing the new messages, i already delete the duplicate messages, and yes i'm new in the world of pallets edits sorry i try help rsrsrs :) i hope that someone could help you with the new pallets.

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Felicia released!)

July 16, 2018, 02:50:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Brave Heart  in Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Felicia released!) (Started by REDHOT September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Re: SF3 Ryu, Updating my first Character

July 16, 2018, 02:45:35 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by HyperClawManiac  in SF3 Ryu, Updating my first Character (Started by vyn June 18, 2018, 04:30:50 am

since this time im trying not to be lazy, im indexing the effects to the main pallette and im not using transparencies for the most part, some pretty cool things can be done.

This is the main pallette, its a mix of pink and red

What Shin Gouki/Akuma did you use? That pose is new to me.

July 16, 2018, 02:35:06 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by leonlight  in Project Catch 'Em All (Started by Ryon September 12, 2013, 02:52:20 am

f you'll make a beta 4 with bigger roster and pvp and will release new pokemons weekly I'll donate 9 dollars every month, just make sure to link me the patreon I know it's not a lot but it's ment to motivate u

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

July 16, 2018, 02:06:09 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Koop  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

The calendar says that another special heroes banner in August. Last year the main banners with new units in August were the Sacred Stones and CYL heroes (there was hero fest 2 as well but...). CYL is not considered a "special hero" banner because those heroes are always available.
With a new banner this week and two crazy good bait banners later this month I hope we get an influx of f2p orbs.