#1Posted by DJJarianLogan in My NEW WEBSITE (Started by DJJarianLogan March 15, 2018, 05:12:40 am
In this thread you will be nominating characters from the month of February 2018 that you believe are worthy to be recognized as Character of the Month. These nominations last until March 25th.maybe this way people could read the whole rules and guidelines as many might be too lazy to click on a link
Read these rules and guidelines:The rules are simple:
1. Only characters of the given month can be nominated for the given month. You can't nominate a character that was released in May for the Character of the Month poll of September.
2. You can only nominate a total of 4 characters per month.
3. You cannot nominate updates to characters that have previously won Character of the Month.
4. A single character can only win Character of the Month once. Don't even bother nominating characters that are in the Hall of Fame.
5. Nominations last up to 15 days; Voting lasts 15 days.
6. When a character is nominated three times, it becomes a candidate for the poll of the given month.
7. List the number of nominations a character has when you post your nomination. This means read the thread before you post your nominations. Example: Dhalsim by RajaaBoy - 2
8. Don't nominate a character that has already been selected as a candidate. Again, this means you should actually read the thread.
9. There is a maximum of 20 candidates for any given month.
10. Everyone will be given 2 votes and the results won't be revealed until the poll expires.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow when nominating characters for The Character of the Month Poll. These guidelines make things flow smoothly, so please keep them in mind.
1. Only nominate characters who you want to see as character of the month. Remember, you can only nominate 4 characters, so you can't just nominate a bunch of characters just because you can nominate them.
2. Anybody can nominate any character. Don't bash somebody because they nominate their own character or because the character they nominated is "crappy."
3. Be specific about the character you nominate. Don't post: "All of Jmorphman's characters."
4. Feel free to discuss in the character of the month threads about who you voted for or who you think will win, etc.
Templates to create the winners awards can be found here
Cheers, MFG Team.
Every couple of days a list will be created and updated to feature the nominations progress. The list will include: Who's a candidate and how many motions other characters have. If twenty candidates are reached before the 15 days are up, then voting will start early.
- Only nominate up to 4 characters
- Read the thread
- The numbers next to each nomination represent each character's current nominations
- Only 3 nominations are necessary for each character
@Sir Lord Alpyne: Well, i do have Astray Noon too, and did think on editing the stage to some variation (would like a Night anime version tbh) so maybe--- After finishing some stuff.