YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: MUGEN Video thread

May 28, 2017, 04:24:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by KaiserHero  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Pretty woman walking down the street...

May 28, 2017, 04:01:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Falcon Rapper  in Falcon Rapper WIP: Pretty woman walking down the street... (Started by Falcon Rapper March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
 Board: Projects

It's a absolutely wonderful WIP!
I could have fun afterwards.

Thanks mpower... :)

Good luck on da Pretty 'Badass' Woman, I hope you put a good effort on her moveset. I also considered making a custom Kasumi at some point, if you wanna take some reference for a CvS revamp I sketched out this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I liked this method, looking well you did something such as indicating edges, being followed by repositioning adjustments and finally coloring. I use a method similar to this, but from what I looked at it is something to be tested ... :)

PT-BR:

Gostei deste método, olhando bem você fez algo tal como traçado de contorno, sendo seguido por ajustes de reposicionamento e por fim o coloramento. Uso um método "semelhante a este", mas pelo que olhei é algo para ser testado... :)
Hehe! Glad to see officaly the announcement of this WIP ;)

My suggestion about spriting method is to watch for darker lines (exemple in pants) :
these darker lines should not be in contact with very lighter part of pants (or it creates strange contrast)

Otherwise, really promising!! :)

Yes Ned, a lot will still be adjusted ... :)
Wow, the 98 UM Edit team is almost complete!

I prefer her next to Mai and King hehehe, but it would not be a bad idea ... :)

Re: QOTD

May 28, 2017, 03:56:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Orochi Gill  in QOTD (Started by Valodim August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
 Board: All That's Left

At least you're aware

You can improve!

Re: Game Screenshots - Post game names!

May 28, 2017, 03:55:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in Game Screenshots - Post game names! (Started by Jellyball October 13, 2007, 12:11:01 am
 Board: Gaming

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2

A very well made fan game. Robert Belgrade, Who voiced Alucard in Castlevania symphony of the night, reprised his role in this incredible game.
The game is expected to get an update in july which will allow you to play as Alucard in boss rush mode and fix some bugs with the game. if you are a castlevania fan then i recommend playing this.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT IT CAME OUT,  ROBERT BELGRADE ? MIND BLOWN.
 I beat the original YEARS ago, and I remember a thread about he 2nd one being made, jesus how time flies ....

Anywho...

I used my masterball on accident on a SNORLAX and did  not even notice after I had saved ffs. STAY IN ASSHOLE.

Re: what game are you playing right now

May 28, 2017, 03:50:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Erroratu  in what game are you playing right now (Started by Shunu December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
 Board: Gaming

Pathologic HD
Stabbed a defenseless child to death so another child could give me a gun as a reward
Stabbed a drunk,stole his organs,sold them for some bandages
Am currently starving
Theres apparently some plague too or something
I've little idea as to whats really going on but staying alive in this game is a challenge

Re: QOTD

May 28, 2017, 03:49:59 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TrinitroRoy  in QOTD (Started by Valodim August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
 Board: All That's Left

You're still not as advanced of a trash as me, though. :P

Re: wrestling

May 28, 2017, 03:43:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Amy  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
 Board: Entertainment

So it looks like the tournament is going to be called "Mae Young's Classic" and WWE is also thinking about getting female referees and commentators.

Re: My Little Pony characters by Moku updated

May 28, 2017, 03:42:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by moku222222  in My Little Pony characters by Moku updated (Started by moku222222 May 21, 2017, 01:35:03 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Awesome. My daughter loves these. I'm gonna set up a quick arcade mode so we can have an arcade co-op play-through against some random baddies haha. Thanks a lot

I'm glad you like it, Thank you!!

I'm not an especially big fan of MLP characters but i must confess that your creations are just awesome

I regret to have mocked my little sister who played with her little ponies

Thank you, please love My Little Pony more.

Re: The big "What does MUGEN need fixed or lack" thread 2017 edition

May 28, 2017, 03:37:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Chronan  in The big "What does MUGEN need fixed or lack" thread 2017 edition (Started by Just No Point May 27, 2017, 01:27:52 am

1. Remappal for stage elements.
2. freqmul functionality restored.
3. namable variables/arrays.
4. wild cards for string triggers.
a current example, p2name = "18" || "Android 18" || "C-18" || "C18".
a wildcard example, p2name="%18".
5. DEFs capable of defining multiple SFF/SNDs the idea is so character from a given creator can access a common or base set of sounds with the primary SND defined, then the second SND listed could be voice SND. So JPN/ENG/etc voices could be seperated out with out having all the hit/special sounds in both of them. The second SND could also override the first SND in that if the first SND has a sound effect 41,0, and the second SND has sound 41,0, then the first SND is overidden by the second, so 41,0 plays the sound from the second file. The idea is to reduce the size of characters with multiple soundpacks, and also to allow creators their own personal commonSNDs. For SFFs the same logic applies, I could have one commonSFF for my character that just has FX sprites, then another that has character sprites and FX overrides if needed. If it's possible to tie the secondary SFF(s) to palette mappings on character load, then that could solve the custom throw/alt costume issues as well by having 2 sffs, might not be sensible for transformations though as unloading/loading an sff midmatch sounds like a bad idea(would cause short hangs i'd imagine).
6. fully integrated lua support
7. char unlocking (though i can write a seperate exe for this too if I really needed it)
8. Interpolate CLSN/or the ability to somehow rotate a clsn to be more than just a standard rectangle (would allow me to throw away my entire line draw/WxH intersect project)
9. better trigger redirection, would love to able to check specifically enemy helpers for a specific var for collision detection/energy attack struggles(or clashes whatever they are called)

I can probably post more whenever I'm back in town maybe mid-week. Of course I'll probably forget by then!

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

May 28, 2017, 02:20:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Naruto Shippuden - War of Shinobi : Version 2.0 (N-G MUGEN Team)

May 28, 2017, 02:05:50 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Mr.s  in Naruto Shippuden - War of Shinobi : Version 2.0 (N-G MUGEN Team) (Started by Mr.s May 28, 2017, 02:05:50 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

Hi guys, let's support them to continue their project

The time has come!
War of Shinobi 2.0 - OpenGL version is officially released!
Click here to download OpenGL version:
https://mega.nz/
Mirror 1:
https://www.4shared.com/…/War_of_Shinobi_20_-_1517_OpenG.ht…
DirectX version:
https://mega.nz/
Mirror 1:
https://www.4shared.com/…/War_of_Shinobi_20_-_1517_Direc.ht…
**Upcoming updates will be signed with date, so be sure you have the latest version!
(You can press F1 in menu screen to check your current version)
For now, the latest one is 2.0 - 1.5.17
***There might be some bugs, so please, contact us so we can fix them as soon as possible, thanks! (Screenshot would be a perfect addition)
****Also if you think any character is too weak/strong - share your opinion, we may consider balancing it in the future.
Thanks for downloading, enjoy playing
Fanspage : https://www.facebook.com/N-G-Mugen-Team-157035821030069

Re: My Little Pony characters by Moku updated

May 28, 2017, 02:04:24 pm View in topic context
 Posted by electrocaid  in My Little Pony characters by Moku updated (Started by moku222222 May 21, 2017, 01:35:03 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

I'm not an especially big fan of MLP characters but i must confess that your creations are just awesome

I regret to have mocked my little sister who played with her little ponies

May 28, 2017, 01:49:04 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by yaminogun  in The big "What does MUGEN need fixed or lack" thread 2017 edition (Started by Just No Point May 27, 2017, 01:27:52 am

here nobody mention yet:
video support so it doesn't eat ram
64bit exe so it doesn't crash caused by lack vram
32 bit png palette editor
dx11 or dx12 mode better support for reshade on older gpu ,opengl is buggy slow in win8,win10 on my laptop
7zip support for char,stage,screenpack to save space
easy to hide character from selectscreen,
prevent the char not play in survival mode
unlocked character
char with interactive stage always play in his stage when in demo mode and never clash with other char with interactive stage
easy animated portrait
stage preview thumbnail generator in selectscreen

Re: SAGAT 2.0 *NEW TIGER WAVE + NEW SFEX2 CANNON PAG.6*

May 28, 2017, 01:18:34 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FobiaZz  in SAGAT 2.0 *NEW TIGER WAVE + NEW SFEX2 CANNON PAG.6* (Started by M206 December 28, 2016, 04:28:10 pm
 Board: Projects

Nice! Which method do you use to make AI?

May 28, 2017, 01:06:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in The big "What does MUGEN need fixed or lack" thread 2017 edition (Started by Just No Point May 27, 2017, 01:27:52 am

More control over sound for stages, dynamic zoom, not the static one between two vars. Support for all new renderers.

Proper 2 keyboard support for local play, but thats a windows thing.
Stuff like 3v3 4v4 etc, score system, a proper arcade intro, with a score system scrolling at the end of the demo.

Animated stage intros/ previews.
All in all these are just bells and whistles, but still cool.

When you switch to a char lets say in a 2v2 or a 3v3 tag match his theme kicks in.

Multiple arcade options by that lets say you have 50 POTS chars 50 KOF chars, selecting a kof char, you'll play a kof arcade mode

Achilleon, if possible a universal drag and drop interface, for stages, arcade ladder, stuff like that. Something like Vselect for chars.

Back to mugen, if they dont plan to update it, just make it open source and the community will keep it alive ffs.

May 28, 2017, 12:41:57 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Achilleon  in The big "What does MUGEN need fixed or lack" thread 2017 edition (Started by Just No Point May 27, 2017, 01:27:52 am

Cheers for all the information friends. This thread will be used to determine what is there to add to Unreal Fighter 2D. I may not respond, but as JNP said, I am watching it closely. ^-^

Re: Kohaku by Kohaku

May 28, 2017, 12:20:51 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jango  in Kohaku by Kohaku (Started by sethzel May 28, 2017, 12:00:54 pm
 Board: Requests

Kohaku by Kohaku

May 28, 2017, 12:00:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by sethzel  in Kohaku by Kohaku (Started by sethzel May 28, 2017, 12:00:54 pm
 Board: Requests

some one have chars for this autor mblood chars the link are dead
kohaku.mugen-infantry.net/type-mugen-1-0/characters

Re: CVTW2 Terry Bogard WIP

May 28, 2017, 11:59:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in CVTW2 Terry Bogard WIP (Started by Memo May 13, 2017, 09:32:47 am
 Board: Capcom vs the World 2

almost ready! after terry ill jump back on shimo, I needed a break from her for a minute since I got
stuck trying to figure out a UT move for her.

Re: CVTW2 Ryu 29april2017 update

May 28, 2017, 11:56:59 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in CVTW2 Ryu 29april2017 update (Started by Memo March 01, 2017, 07:52:14 am
 Board: Capcom vs the World 2

Yea bro. Would like to delete it, you know to keep stuff uniform with my current set up. Do share the code i gotta delete.

open SYSTEM.st and in the statedef-2 section on the bottom youll see

Code:
[State -2, Remember the last Position (X)]
type = VarSet
triggerall = RoundState < 2
trigger1 = stateno = [0, 21] ;Enable after Intro
fvar(3) = Pos X
[State -2, Set the actual Position when match begins]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = RoundState = 2
trigger1 = fvar(3) != 0
trigger1 = prevstateno != [191, 192]
x = fvar(3)
[State -2, Reset PlaceHolder Var]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = RoundState = 2
fvar(3) = 0
[State -2, Pre-walking state]
type = ChangeState   <THIS RIGHT HERE CHANGE TO null;ChangeState, OR DELETE ALL THIS STUFF IM SHOWING
;triggerall = !var(59)
trigger1 = prevstateno = [9889, 9890] ;Enable after Intro
trigger2 = RoundNo != 1              ;Enable If Round Number is > 1
trigger2 = RoundState = 1           ;RoundState < 2 and
trigger2 = stateno = 0              ;Current state is 0
value = 21
ctrl = 0