YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread

April 26, 2017, 12:18:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Uh, didn't MvC3 have a literal Casual Mode when selecting a playstyle?  Granted if that's the mandate now, rather than an option then that sucks and is something to be worried about, but it's not like this is new.

Tapping down twice seems like it'd take more time than a performing a quarter-circle anyways, if not simply just more annoying to perform ever-so repeatedly.

Can some one convert these to TMNT TF Sprites

April 26, 2017, 12:16:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by A-D-EightT  in Can some one convert these to TMNT TF Sprites (Started by A-D-EightT April 26, 2017, 12:16:23 am
 Board: Requests

Hey there, I hope you can help me by converting these sprites to TMNT TF sprites

Here are a few sheets that can help you on the way
you can download it from the page by using the button on the right.

http://a-d-eight.deviantart.com/art/Leonardo-675725599
http://a-d-eight.deviantart.com/art/Rapheal-675724959
http://a-d-eight.deviantart.com/art/Donatello-675724187
http://a-d-eight.deviantart.com/art/Michelangelo-675720921

sorry for the mess: http://a-d-eight.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-body-partzZ-676834811

Re: gaming news that don't deserve their own thread

April 26, 2017, 12:16:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by A generous backer(s)  in gaming news that don't deserve their own thread (Started by Titiln October 30, 2011, 05:13:58 pm
 Board: Gaming

It's enough that they shove down our throats yet another Green Hill, I'm fine with the music actually not being a remix for once.

Re: Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition

April 26, 2017, 12:16:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Insigniawarfare  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am

oops mybad lol i figured yall would have clicked the link before scrolling down its just achievements

Re: Marvel Universe discussion (no filthy muties allowed)

April 26, 2017, 12:14:29 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Marvel Universe discussion (no filthy muties allowed) (Started by Gate June 16, 2011, 04:33:46 pm
 Board: Entertainment

Fishing for a recommendation here if I can find one:  Are there any Captain Marvel books out there that actually make her seem like a good person?

I've been catching up on a ton of comics during my downtime at work lately and I just got through the Civil War 2 event, which left me with pretty strong dislike of the character.  Throughout that entire series Carol Danvers is presented as a morally bankrupt, self-righteous, authoritarian tyrant, and every tie-in book I read continues to reinforces that image (even Ms. Marvel, and I figured if any book would show her in positive light it'd be that one).  That feeling is so strong that I'm honestly starting to thing it might actually be confirmation bias on my part.  So I was wondering if there's something should be reading that presents her as something less than a Judge Dredd level fascist, to balance things out.

April 26, 2017, 12:10:24 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Memes never die  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

Capcom how do you EVEN MANAGE TO DO THIS! You have all these versus series games which has a working style of gameplay. Mvc2, 3, and TVC all had working simplified movesets so why would you. You know what I don't even care anymore.

April 26, 2017, 12:08:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by TheFclass97  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

Are you fuckin' serious?

April 26, 2017, 12:08:31 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Memes never die  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

Wait....WHAT

April 26, 2017, 12:07:25 am View in topic context
 Posted by ShinZankuro  in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Started by Erroratu November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm

Ryce's some important infos, since he is confirmed as a trust leaker:

" Originally Posted by Ryce
I can say this right now: DP inputs are gone. Ryu’s Shoryuken is done with a down, down motion."

"Some of you guys are gonna die when you hear about the control scheme/gameplay mechanics. #casuals""

"There are even more dumbed down gameplay changes that I can't talk about right now, but you'll hear about everything in a few days."

Thoughts?

Re: Ethan The Human's Color Separations

April 26, 2017, 12:05:07 am View in topic context
 Posted by HadeS  in Ethan The Human's Color Separations (Started by Ethan The Human September 08, 2015, 10:09:33 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

That color separation looks like a pain in the booty but it's astonishing! Golden Frieza palette is perfect!

Re: [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.

April 25, 2017, 11:59:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Amy  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm
 Board: International

Olha, posso falar? Estou bastante orgulhosa dessa gravação que fiz com um amigo no Sing! App do smule.

Ta ai pra quem quiser ouvir.
AVISO!!!! Abaixem o volume antes, possa ser que esteja alto demais (um amigo meu me falou sobre isso antes e agora é melhor ter uma precaução de earrape :D)

https://www.smule.com/p/311332266_1229723126

Re: Ethan The Human's Color Separations

April 25, 2017, 11:56:57 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ethan The Human  in Ethan The Human's Color Separations (Started by Ethan The Human September 08, 2015, 10:09:33 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Hey guys! It's been a while, huh?

Unfortunately, I'm only about halfway done with Gohan. I might even have to restart him, since I've been using incomplete sprite rips. I have, however, been working on some other Color Separation projects, and I'm proud to unveil my newest one!

Freeza Z2

With some assistance from JustNoPoint, I'm going to be separating Freeza for Hyper DBZ. We would really appreciate you guys' help by submitting some palettes for Freeziepop here, since all his old palettes obviously won't work if this ever gets released. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes from this project! The template is still early and may be (but hopefully not) subject to change, but if it does I'll gladly alter whatever gets submitted to the new one anyway.

I'll start, here are some 'default' palettes for him!

April 25, 2017, 11:54:09 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am

At least -REDACTED- finally confirmed lol It would have been odd not to see him in roster when Batman and Harley is. Most thought he was going to be a NPC only.
This achievement going to take a while "Master Of All Trade - Reach max level with all characters -70p"
I may never unlock that one lol

dude spoilers fuck

Re: Sabockee's Sprites 'n Such

April 25, 2017, 11:49:25 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Nedflandeurse  in Sabockee's Sprites 'n Such (Started by sabockee February 22, 2014, 01:43:03 am
 Board: Graphics

Awesome!
Is that his mp?

Re: ShinZankuro's Artworks:

April 25, 2017, 11:47:57 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DarkWolf13  in ShinZankuro's Artworks: (Started by ShinZankuro March 21, 2014, 11:18:50 pm
 Board: Graphics

WHOO!! Love that concept of Sigma and Ultron!

April 25, 2017, 11:46:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by A generous backer(s)  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am

...Well ,THANK YOU for spoiling it for the people who were not going to click on that link.

Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)

April 25, 2017, 11:46:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Nedflandeurse  in Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart) (Started by Hatter February 28, 2016, 04:46:44 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

Nice!
And yes, Karin is a good reference.

Re: Krillin Z2

April 25, 2017, 11:46:13 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Krillin Z2 (Started by Daeron April 12, 2017, 12:32:09 pm
 Board: Official Z2 Char Dev

Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread

April 25, 2017, 11:34:32 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Jmorphman  in entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread (Started by Titiln June 18, 2011, 03:16:32 am
 Board: Entertainment

Universal has officially put a Fast and Furious spinoff—starring the Rock and Jason Statham—into development

Sounds fun, but they didn't really do a great job at transitioning Statham's character into a heroic character in Fast 8. Statham's natural charisma was nearly enough to do it by itself, but... he still killed Han! Until they inevitably reveal that Han actually faked his death or something, there's just something wrong with seeing Shaw warmly accepted by the Fast Family.

Fox has revealed its upcoming release slate for its X-Men movies: along with the already announced Deadpool 2 and New Mutants movies, they've officially confirmed that the next mainline X-Men movie will be X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

They still have a few more movies on the contracts of all the new cast members introduced in X-Men: Apocalypse, and I'm fairly certain it's been heavily rumored that James McAvoy is open to returning as Professor X (Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, however, seem like they're done with the franchise). But what really concerns me is that the other big rumor about the Dark Phoenix movie is that Fox's longtime Marvel movie head writer/producer Simon Kinberg will not only write but also make his directorial debut on the project. Kinberg's scripts for the Fox Marvel movies have been pretty hit or miss (more misses than hits, though), which is certainly concerning, but I think the most important thing to consider here is that the X-Men movie franchise desperately needs new blood to take over: Deadpool, Logan, and Legion have all proved that with new, talented creators, given ample creative freedom, are perfectly capable of coming up with really good, refreshing movies/shows within the moribund X-Men movie franchise. Get someone new on the mainline X-Men movies too!!!

Remember that live action Teen Titans series? It's back in development, and will be debuting on a new DC Comics streaming service. Season three of Young Justice will also appear on this platform (and not, as previously rumored, on Netflix).

What's really interesting to me about this streaming thing is that in addition to having TV shows, the press release says that the platform will also offer comics. Perhaps this will be DC's equivalent of Marvel's "Netflix, but for comics" platform, Marvel Unlimited? I think this would be a really, really smart idea if it was in fact that same basic idea as Marvel Unlimited, but paired with TV shows. You'd easily be able to connect people who aren't familiar with comics at all, but love the various DC shows, to the actual comics. Obviously there would need to be a considerable amount of attention and curation that would need to be implemented, but jeez, that would really really be a good idea.

Re: D.Magician's *NEW* Palette Thread (Now with 100% more Dark Magic)

April 25, 2017, 11:33:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by D.Magician  in D.Magician's *NEW* Palette Thread (Now with 100% more Dark Magic) (Started by D.Magician July 14, 2016, 03:40:52 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

"Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite" styled palette for Evil Ryu by Phantom Of The Server
"Dragon Ball Z" styled palette for Piccolo by Kenshiro99

Get 'em here!: http://kymugenplace.weebly.com/