YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: wrestling

June 19, 2018, 01:35:49 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
 Board: Entertainment

June 19, 2018, 01:30:02 pm View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm

Juniors don't generally participate in the G1.

June 19, 2018, 01:22:52 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DatKofGuy  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm

no Ospreay though?

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

June 19, 2018, 01:20:20 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Today's blog post about the black hole item has what looks like the new Final Destination in it as well:

Re: Updating my first Character

June 19, 2018, 01:18:04 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by SlenderMan  in Updating my first Character (Started by vyn June 18, 2018, 04:30:50 am
 Board: Projects

I'm not too sure. the red looks pretty awesome in my opinion.

Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions

June 19, 2018, 01:11:07 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Demitri  in Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Started by Iced February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
 Board: Feedback

Just gonna throw my 2 cents in, don't mind me.

If he's doing better elsewhere, then let him do better there. He got himself banned from here. His actions and choices.
The fact that you're even teaching him how to make stages sounds like old Navana habits. He's gone to/been taught by a few seasoned stage creators in the past already (GLB & Dissidia for example). Between that and all the info that can be found in a search on here and in the docs, there's no reason he should even need you to teach him. That's your prerogative however.

I could be being cynical, but from my own experience and those of friends, he's one of those people who do things with ulterior motivation. He'll play nice for a while then get back into his old antics.

And why does he want to be unbanned? I would never want to go back to a place that banned me 4 times. That doesn't make sense unless you plan on stirring up shit imo

Re: Fate/Grand Order

June 19, 2018, 01:09:28 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

nobunaga melts raikou easily,

btw don't use the dumplings yet , there'll be a quest after we beat raikou that have better drops.

Castle Grayskull Stage [1.1 ONLY] from He-man code by NavaNA

June 19, 2018, 01:05:11 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in Castle Grayskull Stage [1.1 ONLY] from He-man code by NavaNA (Started by OldGamer June 19, 2018, 01:05:11 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

From Navana:

The fog was originally going to be added but the original piece wasn't tiled properly. The dragon is getting an updated version later tonight but for now it is just gliding with one sprite for now, but more are being made by the artist.  bounce

To run this mugen stage go to your Mugen.cfg and make sure to have it set as followed:

RenderMode = OpenGL
Keep Aspec = 0
BlitMode = Normal
PostSubject: Castle Grayskull Stage [1.1 ONLY]   Yesterday at 18:52   Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
The fog was originally going to be added but the original piece wasn't tiled properly. The dragon is getting an updated version later tonight but for now it is just gliding with one sprite for now, but more are being made by the artist.  bounce

To run this mugen stage go to your Mugen.cfg and make sure to have it set as followed:

RenderMode = OpenGL
Keep Aspec = 0
BlitMode = Normal

Download
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ULw-FUpJhQL7UxU25BVVz62SmQRHqnE1

Re: XXXTentacion is dead

June 19, 2018, 12:25:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Erroratu  in XXXTentacion is dead (Started by Ricepigeon June 19, 2018, 01:05:39 am
 Board: All That's Left

Man died for twitter clout

Guy also boasted bout it on his instagram

What the fuck

Re: varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style)

June 19, 2018, 11:49:01 am View in topic context
 Posted by Baby Bonnie Hood  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Maybe he thought it was too MvC and didn't fit the PotS style.

Aren't you the one who made a Baby Bonnie Hood released in 2003?

I am, I did, and I was just poking fun at myself because that adding out of character stuff was all me.  So I implore you to completely forget about my version and use this or Koopakoot's instead.

I do want to redeem myself one day, but I'm still waiting for Capcom to give her an English voice.

June 19, 2018, 11:47:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTAguy  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Gee, again with this Waluigi as assist BS...
Just be glad that he's in the game and you can knock these assists down. When I saw that moment and I wasn't surprised on that. Good thing that his hands aren't blocky anymore he had in Brawl and Wii U/3DS. All I can say is this:
Once a Assist Trophy, always a Assist Trophy.

Previously on Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
Seadragon77 said:
Another thread is about how the pic of the day made his little brother cry. I shit you not.

I bet he's crying again.

June 19, 2018, 10:57:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by Zemilia  in Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Started by Iced February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm

Even if he apparently changed, still gonna say no. And it's not me with a mod hat on, it's me already went through dealing with Navana, even if it was years ago.

June 19, 2018, 10:48:21 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Started by Iced February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm

the one and the same.

from my experience with him in the mmv forum and a certain incident which has probably scarred my brain in the recent couple of years, i say no.

his old habits are still very apparent after what i witnessed there :/

OG im glad you think that he's doing better elsewhere, but no. allowing him back here after all the stuff he did isn't really that good of an idea.

June 19, 2018, 10:38:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by Gennos  in Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Started by Iced February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm

isn't that the guy who impersonated a girl and stole her pictures from facebook and started posting them in the "post your pictures" thread?

Re: Updating my first Character

June 19, 2018, 09:22:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Updating my first Character (Started by vyn June 18, 2018, 04:30:50 am

I think the punch of that red ultra would be better on a black and white background. It needs more contrast. The black around it blends in too much. It may end up being very bad on some stages. I'd also say P2 pal FX with a negative effect would be dope as. Dont get me wrong, this doesn't look bad at all.

As it stands, I'm hyped up about this! I've never been a fan of BIG hitsparks but these are decent. I'd LOVE to see some type of slow motion on that ultra based on how far the back edge is. Like it'd time itself out to be slow, and once P2 is against the wall FULL BLAST!!!!

June 19, 2018, 09:07:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Started by Iced February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm

I say we shouldn't risk it. I dont know what he did to not
allow him back on the forum. But what ever it was it mus be serious
The mods aren't crazy. Maybe 1 is, but it's not like they
are just being mean.

June 19, 2018, 08:29:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Just found this compilation of Zelda's new victory poses:

I have to say, what they've done with Zelda this time looks great.   Zelda's always been the most boring character in Smash to me because she always had no personality; Her face was expressionless and all of her movements were so reserved.  But now she's more expressive and vibrant than she's ever been.

The sheer level of quality of life improvements being made to this game is remarkable.

I'm just hoping Zelda is actually viable now because she's a fun character to use until you remember that her recovery move is stupid punishable if you don't immediately grab a ledge and Side-B puts her in a helpless fall state for some reason.

Re: stage kyuby(naruto)

June 19, 2018, 08:14:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by mikecrazy2004  in stage kyuby(naruto) (Started by oscar123 June 17, 2018, 11:10:17 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

hey u . =) well I like stage,,,,,,but,,,, I think this stage have a few errors and not so much animated things

Re: MVC 3 Arthur Stage code it by Navana [FINAL - NEW]

June 19, 2018, 08:05:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by Warner  in MVC 3 Arthur Stage code it by Navana [FINAL - NEW] (Started by OldGamer June 18, 2018, 06:12:39 am
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

well, that´s only my opinion, maybe u should do 2 options.  ;)

Re: Spectra's WIP Thread - Renegade 1.0 SP

June 19, 2018, 07:51:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by Spectra  in Spectra's WIP Thread - Renegade 1.0 SP (Started by Spectra January 03, 2016, 09:53:18 am

In the original version, I used the PNG format for all images. This caused the SFF file size to be larger and for Mugen to take a long time to load and sometimes freeze on startup. But now after converting all images to the PCX indexed format, it loads much faster (less than 10 secs Vs close to a min. This is all based on my end). Removing 200+ sprites and cropping sprites helped too. In addition to quicker loading, OpenGL is no longer required.

Essentially, this version loads faster with the new image format because PCX takes up less space compared to PNG. To clarify, all versions will use the PCX indexed format.