YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Happy Birthday to...

September 25, 2017, 10:30:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by varo_hades  in Happy Birthday to... (Started by TempesT January 11, 2010, 04:27:19 am
 Board: All That's Left

Happy Birthday to Trololo and DNZRX768!!! now we are three that born in 24th of September :P
And thanks guys :)

Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post

September 25, 2017, 10:08:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by jweezy34  in Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Started by kenshiro99 January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
 Board: Projects

Again idk how you managed to make these "sorta" limited sprites move so gracefully and feel legit in gameplay but I'm certainly liking what I see.

I played the demo and it certainly is awesome.

Regarding sound some characters sound a bit low but that's just me being nitpicky.

Regarding the tag, have you considered adding certain "call-outs" when tagging in and out to make it seem a little more I guess official so to speak? Like when Goku is teamed with Piccolo he actually calls out piccolo's name when tagging out and such.

Re: Broli WIP

September 25, 2017, 09:53:15 pm View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in Broli WIP (Started by Makkah September 25, 2017, 09:34:11 pm

Great,a Broly for my 4 Button roster nice,Hitsparks really need scaling

Re: Broli WIP

September 25, 2017, 09:46:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Shakeem Sapphire  in Broli WIP (Started by Makkah September 25, 2017, 09:34:11 pm

Looks great so far, let's see where you'll take this.

Re: Game Screenshots - Post game names!

September 25, 2017, 09:45:55 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Game Screenshots - Post game names! (Started by Jellyball October 13, 2007, 12:11:01 am
 Board: Gaming

Hiveswap

Gods, I didn't realize how much I've missed Homestuck.

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

September 25, 2017, 09:40:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

First is better

Karin got to look better for Wolverine :mlol:

Broli WIP

September 25, 2017, 09:34:11 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Makkah  in Broli WIP (Started by Makkah September 25, 2017, 09:34:11 pm

Wow, it's been so long since I've done one of these lol. It's been a while since I've touched MUGEN, period, in fact. In any event, welcome to my first serious WIP in 5 years: The Legendary Super Saiyan - Broli.

I'm using the Extreme Butouden sprite set, which is a bit limited, but I see it more as a challenge than a hurdle.

He'll use 4 buttons:

a = teleport
b = ki attack
x = weak attack
y = strong attack

To add a bit of flavor, additional low level attacks are mainly command normals instead of chaining from repeatedly pressing a single button like the source game. I'm also aiming for combos to be based more on juggles than chains.

Sample vid

At the moment his juggle system is extremely lenient as I try to figure out what works, and what needs to be tightened up a bit. As far as what's still missing:

A hand full of required sprites (I didn't miss doing these at all lol)
3 additional special moves
Wall splat, wall bounce and ground bounce system
Super moves
Defense systems
Properly scaled hitsparks
Sounds and effects
Intros/win poses

Well, there you have it. I'll be working on him during my off-time so it might take a while to finish, but I'm having a lot of fun getting back into MUGEN.

Re: SF1 Ryu, Retsu and Geki in Street Fighter Alpha style

September 25, 2017, 09:14:52 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SiL3Nt J  in SF1 Ryu, Retsu and Geki in Street Fighter Alpha style (Started by SiL3Nt J June 27, 2017, 06:35:26 pm
 Board: Graphics

Took a jab at his blocking animation:

Re: Uncle Plas' BGM Loops

September 25, 2017, 09:12:52 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SlanDome  in Uncle Plas' BGM Loops (Started by GarchompMatt July 20, 2016, 02:27:02 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Rocket man burning out his fuse up here

September 25, 2017, 09:08:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Makkah  in The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Patriot Wars: United States v. NFL" (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

So then why take a course of action that subtlety implies that the country is full of dishonorable police instead of the minorty that they are? The criticism is that he's disrespecting the nation at large and not just those select individuals.

I don't think he's implying that at all. He's protesting the actions of the few, but the few as a percentage are so great in number that attention needs to be called to it. I also don't think he disrespected the nation at large either. If he burned a flag or turned his back during the anthem then that would be different.

September 25, 2017, 09:07:21 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Stone-Wolf  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

default sky or custom sky.... :???:

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

September 25, 2017, 08:42:53 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Xhominid  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread

September 25, 2017, 08:40:29 pm View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
 Board: Entertainment

Quality will drop a lot on OPM for sure.

Re: THRP:GR Mechanics (Now with ALPHA COUNTERS... sorta)

September 25, 2017, 08:22:46 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ricepigeon  in THRP:GR Mechanics (Now with ALPHA COUNTERS... sorta) (Started by Ricepigeon October 21, 2016, 10:55:14 pm
 Board: THRP:GR

New as of version 2.5:

Guard Cancel Counters
Executed by pressing ,, // with at least 1000 Power during blockstun, characters will guard cancel into a predetermined Special move, similar to an alpha counter. Character limitations, such as Mamizou's leaves, Ichirin's Unzan meter, Byakuren's orbs, etc do not restrict the ability to perform this technique.

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

September 25, 2017, 08:21:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

So manga is still better than anime except that Hakai crap Goku pulled off.Well not suprising,
Not sure why the Spirit Bomb is back against Jiren,It looks like Jiren will just one shot it

Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread

September 25, 2017, 08:17:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Rocket man burning out his fuse up here

September 25, 2017, 08:06:56 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Chronan  in The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Patriot Wars: United States v. NFL" (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

Well, you're one of the rare ones Snakebyte. I usually hang around on Facebook and look at sites like Media Matters, whose job is to point out the con game the right wing is doing.
Jesus Christ man.
"I usually hang around on Twitter and look at sites like InfoWars, whose job is to point out the con game the left wing is doing."

Drop media matters and drop social media if you are trying to understand and argue anything going on in American politics. Your view is exactly on the opposite side of the "dumb Trump supporters" that makes you sick (which is just as bad politically speaking). Divisive viewpoints all built on exaggerations, falsifications, and petty bullshit that doesn't matter at all but gets overblown(the NFL kneeling shitshow) don't help anything. Then again it is perfect for this circle-jerk containment thread, so feel free to disregard the advice if this is as far as you intend to argue US politics for you own sake.

My point here is, don't try to claim ANY kind of moral or intellectual high ground in the same post you claim to get your info on the politics from Media Matters or fucking social media. It's just embarrassing. The con game is played by both sides, one isn't any better just because you dislike one side more.

September 25, 2017, 07:46:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Taybear  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

stuff

Re: The Nintendo News Thread

September 25, 2017, 07:45:52 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in The Nintendo News Thread (Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
 Board: Gaming

That lines up with previous season passes for FE and Nintendo content

Re: Pepe The Frog Creator Sues Moron, Donates Profits To Muslims

September 25, 2017, 07:38:38 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Titiln  in Pepe The Frog Creator Sues Moron, Donates Profits To Muslims (Started by Fubs August 29, 2017, 06:23:28 pm

going after a guy that was actively making a profit from your character is reasonable, going after a bunch of people that are just using it for shitposts is not