YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Last movie you watched + 2 lines review.

October 22, 2017, 02:42:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Gennos  in Last movie you watched + 2 lines review. (Started by walt August 28, 2007, 04:18:56 am
 Board: Entertainment

theres alot of good old movies that i've missed out on, so i made a list of critically acclaimed (or popular) movies that i haven't watched from the 70s up to 2000s.
don't know if ill watch them all but for now i watched those:

halloween (the 1978 one) 9/10
great movie, very atmospheric and disturbing. i really like michael myers in here. he's the embodiment of evil, a disturbed violent psychopath, just like how one of the characters described him. no tragic backstory, no bullshit, he kills because he can and wants to. the most disturbing kill is where he lefts a guy and stabs him through a door and he leaves him hanged and just stares at him, sent chills down my spine.
of course they had to ruin him in the remake and give him a tragic backstory.

one flew over the cucko's nest. 8/10.
holyshit this movie is depressing as fuck, but has alot of heart. good one

terminator 10/10
i liked this one. i watched it on tv five years ago and barely remember anything from it so i decided to watch it again.
the action is very impressive, the characters were very good (especially kyle reese).
the setting is quite interesting and has plenty of potential, potential that wasn't wasted because the second movie i watched was..

terminator 2 10/10
i didn't watch this one before. i loved it. the action was amazing, the cgi held up pretty well and the story was very well done.
i liked how they gave the terminator character development by making him understand the value of human life.
i also liked the t-1000 quite alot, he was very persistent and strong and he had his liqud metal powers that he was proficient with, and made him a very dangerous terminator. if john didn't have a terminator on his side aswell the t-1000 would've killed his annoying ass.

use fightfx in common1.cns

October 22, 2017, 02:40:55 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DR119  in use fightfx in common1.cns (Started by DR119 October 22, 2017, 02:40:55 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I want to create some states for all characters in common1.cns, but the sprites/animations are always taken from the character files. I want to use fightfx.sff/air instead. How can I do this?

Re: #GamerGate

October 22, 2017, 02:37:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Lichtbringer  in #GamerGate (Started by The Answer March 06, 2015, 01:53:45 am
 Board: Gaming

I searched for NeoGaf on Google to see which sites had News about this right now, and it seems that IGN Italia had news about it, but the page has now been removed, did someone now what they posted there? xD

Re: The Next Chaos Code (Chaos Code II)

October 22, 2017, 02:10:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Insigniawarfare  in The Next Chaos Code (Chaos Code II) (Started by videoman October 21, 2017, 05:56:47 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

So they finally made a trailer for the next chaos code game.
If i remember correctly didnt they show a quick clip of what they were working on since they revealed their will be another chaos code game coming next year in the arcades?
I found concept art in the game files when i was ripping the newer stages for mugen of that same library stage but i see they changed it a tab bit and made it 3d.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

October 22, 2017, 02:10:38 pm View in topic context
 Posted by soniku  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: Do you have this great urge of wanting to 2D-fy SFV and KOF14?

October 22, 2017, 01:03:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Rowy Delson  in Do you have this great urge of wanting to 2D-fy SFV and KOF14? (Started by rgveda99 September 22, 2016, 03:43:51 am
 Board: Idea Engineering

I would rather make a new fullgame instead of a 2d recreation to tell the truth.
You maybe right but don't you think that a fullgame idea is more challenging then just editing some old 2D sprites into new ones.
I mean think of it.People love 2D sprites especially when the old ones are edited to new.Like rgveda99 im a huge fan of 2D sprites too.
And one more thing, we all growed up playing these 2D games.

Re: Silva WIPs: Tomichin, the Special Partner

October 22, 2017, 12:43:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in Silva WIPs: Tomichin, the Special Partner (Started by N. The Silver August 30, 2016, 02:30:52 am
 Board: Projects

Michelle Heart shouldn't go all the way down to floor level, but she should get to the same y position of the enemy.

Re: Richter Belmont

October 22, 2017, 12:23:31 pm View in topic context
 Posted by balmsold  in Richter Belmont (Started by balmsold October 09, 2017, 01:31:34 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

one of Richter's supers and aerials

Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post

October 22, 2017, 11:33:43 am View in topic context
 Posted by jweezy34  in Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Started by kenshiro99 January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
 Board: Projects

October 22, 2017, 11:32:27 am View in topic context
 Posted by Gheleon  in #GamerGate (Started by The Answer March 06, 2015, 01:53:45 am

Mods were leaving left and right without giving any (clear) notice, this happened immediately after the information about the owner was out in the open.
People began to hear about this and started asking questions by posting new threads and whatnot, they got all locked and most people complaining got banned. Account suicides and irl suicide threats ensued.
The staff who didn't leave were supposed to give a statement but never gave one, just like that one time that ex-mod was arrested for being a paedophile.
They handled this shitshow horribly and this is pretty much all their fault :woeh:

Site started to go even more downhill after the US elections anyway.

Re: Sagat by M206 NEW T.V.A. ENDINGS VIDEO PAG.10

October 22, 2017, 11:11:00 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by M206  in Sagat by M206 NEW SUPERMAN PUNCH VIDEO PAG.10 (Started by M206 June 26, 2017, 05:49:35 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

October 22, 2017, 10:23:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by Xhominid  in #GamerGate (Started by The Answer March 06, 2015, 01:53:45 am

Dear gamedevs;

NeoGAF doesn't have to be your audience

NeoGAF is over.

When has NeoGAF EVER been their audience lately?
Past a few instances, I've seen far less game developers ever actually interact past a few instances of clearing things up.

I absolutely love how all the people who were crying "GAMERS ARE SEXIST" are the ones cropping up with sexual assault charges.

Irrefutable proof that they were trying to compensate for their own reprehensible behavior.

This as well.
It's been way too apparent that the ones screeching for "EQUALITY" and "SEXIST" are some of the most reprehensible people I've seen.
And just like everyone else, I'm glad NeoGAF is burning to the ground anyway since I found it to be a very pointless clubhouse in this day and age.

Re: Interactive exploding objects in stage?

October 22, 2017, 10:09:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by ShiroTori  in Interactive exploding objects in stage? (Started by ShiroTori October 12, 2017, 07:54:47 am

Yeah, this seems like too much trouble than it's worth. I feel bad that I won't be able to fulfill part of the request, but this stage is meant for normal Mugen use and I want people to enjoy it without hassle.

Thanks for the help nonetheless though guys!

Re: Hatter's Stuff.

October 22, 2017, 09:56:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by SlenderMan  in Hatter's Stuff. (Started by Shakeem Sapphire August 29, 2015, 02:51:02 am
 Board: Graphics

nice Trevor Belmont

Re: HitDef trigger question

October 22, 2017, 08:36:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Cyanide  in HitDef trigger question (Started by VGames October 18, 2017, 02:58:45 pm

No. Not to predict it. Defence will stuff up using any sort of value which is all you can go on if its before the next hit. Unless the value is 1.

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

October 22, 2017, 08:33:17 am View in topic context
 Posted by Koop  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
 Board: Entertainment

Latest manga chapter is out.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

October 22, 2017, 07:33:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by yaret  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

stage_tool problem-do not work-

October 22, 2017, 07:29:33 am View in topic context
 Posted by Hannah Montana  in stage_tool problem-do not work- (Started by Hannah Montana October 22, 2017, 07:29:33 am

hello everybody.
 I got stage_tool by Cybaster, the program opens but when I am in the "choose the algorithm used to generate SFF" and I pick Jigsaw method or Imagesplitter an error appears with this long thing:

Application error:exception in thread "main" java.lang......
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
   at ImageSplit.main(ImageSplit.java:225)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
   at ImageSplit.main(ImageSplit.java:225)
    while executing
"exec java ImageSplit $name_in"
    (procedure "image_split" line 12)
    invoked from within
"image_split $name_in $name_sffdef $name_out $authorname $localcoord_x $localcoord_y $save_y_ryu_final $save_y_bottom_final $mugenversion $music $shado..."
    invoked from within
".algo.c.imspl invoke "
    invoked from within
".algo.c.imspl instate {pressed !disabled} { .algo.c.imspl state !pressed; .algo.c.imspl invoke } "
    (command bound to event)

with "Ok" "Skip messages" and "save to log"
I installed the latest Java version and same thing happens.
I dunno what do, help. thanks.

October 22, 2017, 06:42:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by Snakebyte  in #GamerGate (Started by The Answer March 06, 2015, 01:53:45 am

Dear gamedevs;

NeoGAF doesn't have to be your audience

NeoGAF is over.

Re: Post your picture thread

October 22, 2017, 06:38:03 am View in topic context
 Posted by AilynnMoore  in Post your picture thread (Started by Gaptooth INC. April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
 Board: All That's Left

Awesome picture! Handsome and stylish! ^_^