YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

June 26, 2017, 08:53:31 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Byakko  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

Team Priscilla will have my Camus with Darting Blow and Goad Cavalry. To skewer puny red mages.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

June 26, 2017, 08:49:07 am View in topic context
 Posted by DW  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Lol whut?

The CS expansion is nice though. Just looked back:

The sprites have error in colors and by cuz i like spriting whach the video

There are no color errors with the current SFF. If you just want to give her bigger tits, hey, I ain't judging. Don't make up stuff though.

June 26, 2017, 08:48:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by Koop  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

Join Team Elise and you won't have to fear any Green Witches!

Re: Uniel-Vatista(Wip)

June 26, 2017, 08:45:43 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Memes never die  in Uniel-Vatista(Wip) (Started by Sektor1 June 25, 2017, 06:49:14 am
 Board: Projects

I guess all I can say for now is take as much time as is needed.
Despite what some may say speed I feel isn't as important as making a well made product or in this case character.
I personally prefer quality waaaaay over quantity. Though that's me of course.

June 26, 2017, 08:37:24 am View in topic context
 Posted by sethzel  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

Crouching animation for mai by dw

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

June 26, 2017, 08:36:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by LeoxLion  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

MA is trash Some of the guys there.. & I want you guys to hear it directly from me because I know a lot of them have accounts here. Like flies on shit. Don't even mention my name on your site its already bad enough all my stuff is hosted there.. Never again, trust me. So make the best out of whatever you can scrummage. 

Re: Uniel-Vatista(Wip)

June 26, 2017, 08:07:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by Sektor1  in Uniel-Vatista(Wip) (Started by Sektor1 June 25, 2017, 06:49:14 am

Re: How to code KOF style short hop?

June 26, 2017, 07:50:45 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in How to code KOF style short hop? (Started by krudelu June 26, 2017, 07:10:10 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Pots style chars have this, take a look at they're jumping
States you'll see

June 26, 2017, 07:18:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Fubs  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

Two reasons:

1) I run gronnblade 99% of the time. That gronnraven+ tome is only for the occasional archer or Genny (think of that awful map with the SoV mages on defensive tiles) and even then gronnblade and horse emblem's brute force tends to be superior. ATK+3 is only there because it's free. LaD and Fury3 are overkill while Cecilia's fully buffed. Escape Route is also filler as I ran out of Henrys for G tome breaker.

2) Resources. The only source of TA3 at 4* is Roy. I only have a 5* and even though I don't even like Roy sacrificing him (for a build I wouldn't even use) sounds wasteful. I'm pretty sure IS will implement a new feature to change unwanted 5*s for something more valuable than 2,000 feathers somewhere down the line, which is why I'm diametrically opposed to sacrifice them for anything but weapons. TA2 comes from Selena at 4*, but she's a valuable source of reposition and threaten speed, so again, sacrificing one for build I'd rarely use is wasteful.

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

June 26, 2017, 07:16:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by ShiroTori  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

I believe you're likely to encounter malware via the adfly page. Thankfully you can bypass the adfly page if MA is your last resort. I've posted how to do it here before.

Simply right click the download link and select copy link address. Then, paste it into‚Äč the address bar and erase the adfly part. The download will work without taking you to the adfly page.

How to code KOF style short hop?

June 26, 2017, 07:10:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by krudelu  in How to code KOF style short hop? (Started by krudelu June 26, 2017, 07:10:10 am

I'm trying to figure out how to code short hop while keeping the regular jump just like KOF.

Is there a specific code that I have to mess with in common1.cns to make it work? Also, do I need to put a code in .cmd as well?

Re: need help iroing out bugs in my "push start to pause" system

June 26, 2017, 07:08:59 am View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in need help iroing out bugs in my "push start to pause" system (Started by Memo June 23, 2017, 12:01:53 am

I Thought it was odd too. I've used a few random characters.

Rajaa's  SF3 Urien, some Athena, and Pots' ShinGouki. Pause is not working when being thrown because commands are not being read. Maybe a ctrl thing, I will have to look into it further.

Re: [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread

June 26, 2017, 07:06:55 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by no1wammy  in [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread (Started by Hoshi April 21, 2010, 09:51:37 pm
 Board: Graphics

Misty from Pokemon:

Sprite by Metal Warrior.

It was supposed to be a CPS2 image, but the palette count surpassed 16. Hence, the image is posted here.

She's expected to kick butt very soon, though.

June 26, 2017, 07:00:53 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in need help iroing out bugs in my "push start to pause" system (Started by Memo June 23, 2017, 12:01:53 am

I found the problem with it and just updated the code. It's working perfect now. Thanks!

Also the bit for the custom state isn't needed for the old or the new code. It still pauses during the same custom states as it always has though.

I have noticed that I can pause during custom states your Daigo uses but not custom states other characters use... I will have to look into why that is later and hopefully be able to pause during any characters custom states.

That's odd, I got the code working perfectly in ryu,  but I've only tested it
Against my cvtw2 chars and daigo so I can only speak for these, but its odd
for me because these two have Completely different coding.

What chars were breaking the code?

June 26, 2017, 07:00:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

I think I'll join Priscilla as well since I think Elise and Sakura will be the more popular teams in the gauntlet. Only because I want some easy feathers without having to log on the game every 30 minutes just to keep my position.

Those in Team Priscilla will also have help from my Cordelia:

Even with -Atk, she still hits like a truck.

Also why don't you use Triangle Adept for your Raven build? +3 Atk seems poultry compared to the 60 Atk you can be getting if you run Adept while attacking Colorless and Blue units.

June 26, 2017, 06:31:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in need help iroing out bugs in my "push start to pause" system (Started by Memo June 23, 2017, 12:01:53 am

I found the problem with it and just updated the code. It's working perfect now. Thanks!

Also the bit for the custom state isn't needed for the old or the new code. It still pauses during the same custom states as it always has though. plus 2 less vars are used!

I have noticed that I can pause during custom states your Daigo uses but not custom states other characters use... I will have to look into why that is later and hopefully be able to pause during any characters custom states.

Re: Yamcha

June 26, 2017, 06:20:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by balmsold  in Yamcha (Started by balmsold November 20, 2016, 11:35:33 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

Re: [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread

June 26, 2017, 06:05:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by Rhythmical  in [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread (Started by Hoshi April 21, 2010, 09:51:37 pm
 Board: Graphics

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll try use the Alex's sprite as reference for the shading of the skin and now i'm working in the shading to the hair.
I have a short demo of her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwj3PSY3lpU
for the moment i'm use the Memo's leona as base because is the more decent

June 26, 2017, 06:02:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Miles 'Majin Kaine' Morales  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

Re: Divine WIPs

June 26, 2017, 05:51:58 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in Divine WIPs (Started by DW May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am

Its pretty easy to do but it should wait regardless because I think I've found
A bug in it and you would also need to config the command orders a bit
For the input prioritys to feel right, I just finished changing the order of the
Commands and I'm trying to find a fix for a bug with dashing right now.

but its easier to do than vans system really is, its something someone else can
Probably patch up for you later