YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: C18 Z2 [Project]

August 23, 2017, 02:04:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by LunchPolice aka Quack  in C18 Z2 [Project] (Started by Nico_18 April 13, 2017, 12:12:46 am
 Board: Official Z2 Char Dev

Super smooth and full of attitude. Love it!

Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1

August 23, 2017, 02:03:30 pm View in topic context
 Posted by argyone  in Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1 (Started by argyone August 23, 2017, 02:03:30 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

So I changed all characters port to a 1.1 32bit png version and now palettes don't work,it always displays the same default palette no matter what button I press,what did I miss or is there something that must be done for palettes to work with 1.1?
i have this problem with almost all of the recent SvK characters availible (around 50) so is there a quick fix for this, since i cant play vs mode anymore because all of my buudies have the same pallette now.

i searched the forum and what i found was this:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-1-1-portrait-and-palette-issues--150395.0.html

i aded the remap code and edited the 5900 state but that diidnt changed anything.
gotta say that some chars (f. example Takuma) dont have the 5900 state and they work perfectly fine.
should i delete the 5900 state? im really clueless what to do now :(
pls would someone be so kind and help me out?

thx in advance and have a nice week y'all :)

Issue with VR Training Stage by P.o.t.S

August 23, 2017, 01:59:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Project.13  in Issue with VR Training Stage by P.o.t.S (Started by Project.13 August 23, 2017, 01:59:23 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

I downloaded the stage and put it into my 1.1. It's lengthened properly from what I can tell and works fine with the exception of one odd issue that I don't recall having with any other stage. The background keeps shifting colors rather than being what it's supposed to be.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Spoiler'd because fairly large gif and possible seizure warning.

What exactly is the issue and how can it be fixed, if it can be?

Re: D.Magician's 2017 request thread

August 23, 2017, 01:44:20 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Superteletubbies64  in D.Magician's 2017 request thread (Started by D.Magician August 23, 2017, 04:34:53 am
 Board: Requests

I have a link to the A.I. Patch for SeanAltly's Sonic, I will post it soon

Re: Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition

August 23, 2017, 01:31:06 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Injustice 2, slowly turning into Mugen.

Seriously tho, Hellboy and Black Manta hell-yes! Raiden?... Not liking it so much.

Re: Kohaku's WIP thread

August 23, 2017, 01:30:37 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Watcher of MUGEN  in Kohaku's WIP thread  (Started by Magical Amber January 03, 2011, 03:10:16 am
 Board: Projects

Because of the pictures used, Kirino looks more surprised and Shana looks more shocked, compared to the others who look more determined.

Re: Making a spritesheet

August 23, 2017, 01:06:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by rgveda99  in Making a spritesheet (Started by mugensake August 23, 2017, 12:06:20 pm
 Board: Off-Topic Help

I'm a big fan of Tia Langray(my pixiv id=3180903), this sprite sheet really helps me a lot! Sorry for asking a question a bit unrelated to this topic, but could you tell me how to combine the sprites from one character into one whole picture like what you did? I want to do it with Mastchen's Tia so that I could modify moves easier. Thank you so much;P

Well I had to individually save each sprite animation from winkawaks. From there I would use MS Paint. I had to open several MS Paint and copy-paste everything and put all the animations in one MS Paint.

August 23, 2017, 01:05:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Project.13  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am

August 23, 2017, 12:56:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Infinite kyo  in Injustice Gods amongs us 2: The armored edition (Started by Iced June 10, 2016, 11:24:32 am

bruh Hellboy=my new main lol

Making a spritesheet

August 23, 2017, 12:06:20 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by mugensake  in Making a spritesheet (Started by mugensake August 23, 2017, 12:06:20 pm
 Board: Off-Topic Help

Any chance you'd like to work on arcade style?

As for her move sets for her basic moves  I suggest looking up some of Tia's sprites from Breakers Revenge, a few from Vanessa of KOF and some of Rainbow Mika's throws/slams.

I'm a big fan of Tia Langray(my pixiv id=3180903), this sprite sheet really helps me a lot! Sorry for asking a question a bit unrelated to this topic, but could you tell me how to combine the sprites from one character into one whole picture like what you did? I want to do it with Mastchen's Tia so that I could modify moves easier. Thank you so much;P

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN!

August 23, 2017, 11:01:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by Knuckles8864  in Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN! (Started by Knuckles8864 February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am

Still accepting paletes for Raiden? Got some in mind and already making one @_@

Also,if someone is kind enough to teach me how to change the colour of the flames not going colour by colouf I'd be thankful :)

Of course I'm still accepting palettes. :)

To change the Poison and/or Flames, if you're using Fighter Factory:
1. Highlight all of the color of the flames by clicking all of the colors. An easy way is to click the first/last color, hold shift and click the last/first color of the flames.
2-1. Use the hue bar (or H) to change the colors for an easy rainbow setting. (So ex. Poison Breath will turn red when going to the left, and the rest to the right until red again.)
3-1. You may also use the S for light and dark, if you like
2-2. Use the RGB bar if you want to make them more specific (less of red, more of green, etc.)
4. When you have the color choice you want, click the check button (on one or both, depending on what you're using.)
5. Experiment the colors of the palettes using these tips.
6. Save
7. Most important: Have fun. :)

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN!

August 23, 2017, 10:44:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by FeLo_Llop  in Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN! (Started by Knuckles8864 February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am

Still accepting paletes for Raiden? Got some in mind and already making one @_@

Also,if someone is kind enough to teach me how to change the colour of the flames not going colour by colouf I'd be thankful :)

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

August 23, 2017, 09:33:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

New event maps that have turn limit requirements as well as quests are out. Can get a total of 12 orbs if everything is completed.

Re: Character's HUD elements not showing

August 23, 2017, 09:09:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by argyone  in Character's HUD elements not showing (Started by Zaratos August 17, 2017, 11:33:19 pm

that wont do it because the lifebars etc use other resolutions. so the icons would be pretty small. if that dont bothers you u can just manually drag them around in FF3 in sprite section. once u found the correct spot, save and give it ago.

if you do care about the size u can resize them in FF3 or Gimp,Photoshop (whatever) but bear in mind that up-sizing a low-resoluton image will make things more pixalted. so if you REALLY care (lol) u have to download these symbols somewhere on the internet in better resolution and replace it with the existing ones.

I would suggest you just move them in FF3 and see how it looks. have fun and take care pal :)

Re: Trying to Optimize in FFC, but I can't find the button to do so.

August 23, 2017, 09:06:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by argyone  in Trying to Optimize in FFC, but I can't find the button to do so. (Started by KoEnder August 21, 2017, 03:41:31 am

sry maybe its because im not a native speaker but i cant understand your problem exactly. could u post some screenshots to make things clearer and be more specific whats your problem?

Re: Overwatch thread

August 23, 2017, 09:05:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by Hyogo  in Overwatch thread (Started by DelusionTrim June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
 Board: Gaming

Season 6 is getting decent changes to the system.

Re: add004basic

August 23, 2017, 09:05:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by -Ash-  in add004basic (Started by Shiyo Kakuge June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Hey, i want to know if its possible to have some pause effect on the tag switch while the character is running trough the screen, something like MvCI, i think it would make tag combos more fluid and open more possibilities.

Re: How would I set up the arcade order for the Warzone screen pack?

August 23, 2017, 09:00:03 am View in topic context
 Posted by argyone  in How would I set up the arcade order for the Warzone screen pack? (Started by KoEnder August 22, 2017, 07:43:48 am

just download Vselect and do it via this programm.just drag and drop the exe in your mugen folder and double click the vselect icon.
The rest is self-explanatory from this point. the programm will guide u.
its much easier and user-friendly, than doing it manually via select.def, in all terms.

with Vselect u can f. example :

drag and drop characters directly into your screenpack at the position u want.
implement stages.
set up the arcade mode properly.

and some cool other stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dml09gvvsn965u0/VSelect.zip
Download Link comes from official Release Theread here at Mugenguild and is virus and maleware free.

maybe u want to check out the relase thread? give it a go
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/visual-select-screen-editor-updated-01092013-120681.0.html

have fun and take care :)

Re: SF1 Ryu, Retsu and Geki in Street Fighter Alpha style

August 23, 2017, 08:44:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by SiL3Nt J  in SF1 Ryu, Retsu and Geki in Street Fighter Alpha style (Started by SiL3Nt J June 27, 2017, 06:35:26 pm
 Board: Graphics

Well hey, thank you all for staying tuned. I have appreciated the feedback and views. But I really do need to take a break for a while. Started feeling this pain in my wrist recently and my friend said it may be a sign of something called "Gamer's Wrist." He said he fucked his wrist up playing video games, no joke. Maybe in a few months I will come back to this. I really would like to see SF1 remade some day with improved graphics.

Re: Kohaku's WIP thread

August 23, 2017, 08:24:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Kohaku's WIP thread  (Started by Magical Amber January 03, 2011, 03:10:16 am

Here are all the new super portrait animations for all the characters.

Spoiler: "Senna" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Homura" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Taiga" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Rentaro" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Miyuki" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Shana" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Kirino" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Asuna" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Kuroyukihime" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Selvaria" (click to see content)

Wait... does Emi have a guard/counter attack?

She does.