#1Posted by GTAguy in Character of the Month: October 2017 Voting (Started by Zemilia November 18, 2017, 10:32:58 pm
Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion
(What could possibly go wrong?)
83 is a white supremacist numeric symbol that stands for "Heil Christ" or "Hail Christ" (the eighth letter of the alphabet is H and the third letter is C, thus 83 is "HC"). It is typically used by adherents of the racist and anti-Semitic religious sect known as Christian Identity. The symbol derives from the older white supremacist numeric symbol 88 ("Heil Hitler"). As they do with 88, white supremacists sometimes pair 83 with the number 14 (a reference to the so-called "Fourteen Words" slogan), creating numeric phrases such as "14/83."
Some adherents of the white supremacist Creativity Movement have also used this numeric symbol, claiming that it stands for "Hail Creativity," but this usage is not that common.
Es que trato de hacer un parche para mai con las voces del nuevo kof pero suena muy bajo tal que si no le pones atencion ni se escucha
Si pues por logica seria con un editor de audio pero cual ?
El Audacity es gratuito y funciona muy bien
Well again, the tournament is already recorded. So it would have to be implemented in a different tournament. Even then some of the characters are even more broken than that Alex, I mean Rashou Mon can just decide not to get hit by something if he wants to by using his decoy switch move.
Just remove the shadow manually.
YO! I'm really digging were you are taking this! Great Job GDP!
My only grip is the Versus Screen, well not grip I should say.. the VS font better have a dramatic animation to give it more life,
the over all concept is tight though. Looking forward to seeing more. If you need any assistance or advice feel free to hit me up.
Thought you would say that and yes. It will be animated and I might need some help with effects.
Hit me up when you have some ideas for it.
11/20/17 - Version 2017.11.20
- Corrected supercancel conditions on certain Specials.
- Corrections to cornerpush behavior in certain attacks.
- Adjustments to certain gethit & system animations.
- Foward Dash: Corrected bug if Meiling dashes immediately after getting up from a knockdown.
- 5x: Damage decreased (30->25).
- 5y: Corrected issue in launcher state involving opponent being vulnerable longer than they should be.
- 6y: Damage increased (60->70), proration decreased (90%->85%).
- 2x: Damage increased (20->25), proration decreased (95%->92%).
- 2y: Damage decreased (55->50), proration decreased (90%->85%).
- 2z: Damage increased (62->70), proration decreased (80%->75%).
- 3z: P2 power gains during Fierce Tiger's Strength increased (19x2->22x2).
- 3z: Proration during Fierce Tiger's Strength decreased (92%x2->89.5%x2).
- j3x/j3y/j3z: Can now be blocked low, proration decreased (85%->80%).
- j5y: Damage decreased (65->60).
- j5z: Damage decreased (50x2->40x2), P2 power gains decreased (0/45x2/27*26->0/45x2/22x2).
- Throw: Fixed debug error if opponent is somehow missing.
- Cyclone Light Step: Power gains increased (45/60/30->45/80/40).
- Scarlet Cannon: Vertical hit velocity decreased during Fierce Tiger's Strength.
- Scarlet Cannon [Y ver]: Recovery during Fierce Tiger's Strength increased by 2f.
- Scarlet Cannon [Z ver]: Recovery during Fierce Tiger's Strength increased by 2f.
- Fragrant Wave [Y ver]: Power gains decreased (30/40x3/20x3 -> 15/20x3/10x3).
- Fragrant Wave [Z ver]: Power gains decreased (30/40x5/20x5 -> 15/12x5/6x5).
- Descending Flower Slam: Now applies an additional 90% proration when causing a groundbounce, can now be airblocked.
- Tremor Kick: Improved command detection.
- Tremor Kick: Chip damage during Fierce Tiger's Strength decreased (10->9).
- Tremor Kick [Z ver]: Adjustment to crumple animation.
- "Roc's Fist": Chip damage on final hit (40->36).
- "Colorful Light Lotus Flower Palm": Minor spacing adjustments, total damage increased (355->365).