YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: accurate velocities for MVC2 8 way dash and flight mode??

October 23, 2018, 09:11:41 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by kiLabee  in accurate velocities for MVC2 8 way dash and flight mode?? (Started by kiLabee October 21, 2018, 08:31:07 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Re: Who would win this fight?

October 23, 2018, 09:11:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in Who would win this fight? (Started by Thagr8test October 14, 2018, 05:38:20 pm
 Board: All That's Left

everyone loses because this is a thread about a hypothetical death battle, which is a series about hypothetical fights about beings who could hypothetically be retconned at any moment due to the fact it's about nerds arguing about how hypothetically *fictional characters* would fight.

Re: accurate velocities for MVC2 8 way dash and flight mode??

October 23, 2018, 09:10:37 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by kiLabee  in accurate velocities for MVC2 8 way dash and flight mode?? (Started by kiLabee October 21, 2018, 08:31:07 pm

ive heard of this but ive never actually set it up or even know how to use them

Re: Castle (SHADEs of Manhattan 3) - by SeanAltly & Kamekaze

October 23, 2018, 09:09:44 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Sean Altly  in Castle (SHADEs of Manhattan 3) - by SeanAltly & Kamekaze (Started by Sean Altly October 15, 2018, 01:03:18 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Download on first page has been updated to fix some bugs. Enjoy!

Re: Who would win this fight?

October 23, 2018, 07:44:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Gennos  in Who would win this fight? (Started by Thagr8test October 14, 2018, 05:38:20 pm
 Board: All That's Left

don't know, but i do know who's the winner of the long and gruesome battle of me vs 5 jack daniels bottles.

Re: [GERMAN ONLY] Tu mich ma ne doppelte Currywurst Pommes Mayo geben

October 23, 2018, 07:43:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by C-r-a-v-e-r  in  [GERMAN ONLY] Tu mich ma ne doppelte Currywurst Pommes Mayo geben (Started by Cenobite 53 August 29, 2007, 01:28:00 am
 Board: International

Same here :hat:

BTW  war vor kurzem mal wieder in Paderborn, war da jetzt schon ca 4 Jahre nicht mehr. Viel hat sich da ja nicht geändert  :foreveralone:

Naja zur zeit Großbaustelle am Westerntor, da ist alles zu. Und bald beim Frankfurterweg die Brücke wird bald gemacht, dann ist aber die Kacke so richtig am dampfen. :D

Re: [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.

October 23, 2018, 07:42:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by NDSilva  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm

Já vi que não tem discussão. Ter uma posição política daqui pra frente vai ser igual à reagir aquele spoiler dos Vingadores...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

October 23, 2018, 07:21:35 pm View in topic context
 Posted by -Ash-  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm

Não tem por que perder tempo argumentando com um NPC Lord, ele foi programado pra dizer tudo isso, no máximo oque vai conseguir é bugar o código.

October 23, 2018, 06:58:09 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Lord-S  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm

Eu não fecho com pseudo fascismo
Eu gostaria de saber qual a sua definição de facismo e o que difere do pseudo-facismo.

Mas votar em um maluco que parasitou o governo por 28 anos com idéias retrogradas
Mais retrógrado e ultrapassado que comunismo?

que não respeita negro, mulher, gay e todo tipo de minoria que você cogitar
A menor minoria é 1 indivíduo.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

October 23, 2018, 06:46:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

Just about wrapped up Lostbelt 2 so I'm ready to roll

October 23, 2018, 06:22:13 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

shuten's np is ok. but sitonai is overkill , there's too much going on.

Re: Garfieldfan's Palette Showcase

October 23, 2018, 06:18:23 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by GarfieldfanMUGEN  in Garfieldfan's Palette Showcase (Started by GarfieldfanMUGEN October 23, 2018, 06:16:28 pm
 Board: Edits & Add-ons

Garfieldfan's Palette Showcase

October 23, 2018, 06:16:28 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by GarfieldfanMUGEN  in Garfieldfan's Palette Showcase (Started by GarfieldfanMUGEN October 23, 2018, 06:16:28 pm
 Board: Edits & Add-ons

Welcome to Fan's Palette Showcase!

This thread was made to showcase the palettes I make here and there as well as provide a download (not that this is a completely original idea to say the least... which it's not. :shame:).

Requests are: CLOSED (at least for right now. I want to make a few palettes I had ideas for first.)

Request rules (for when they are open):
  • No requesting a character over and over if I reject the idea (I will rarely do this)
  • No rushing me. Please. You can't rush art, so why palettes?
  • I can only do one request at a time. No bothering for a request to be done while I'm doing that.
  • I can't make palettes for characters that are unable to have them.
  • Please provide a location where the character can be downloaded (Except for the Archive).
  • If you want a different color than the ones I can think of, please provide the character color you want to replace them, as well as a reference.
  • I can only do three palettes at a time. If you want more, request the character yourself (If I have done it not by request), and I'll consider another set for said character. If by request, you cannot request another pack. Someone else has to request the same character. (IMPORTANT)

Note: The reason this is with the older MUGEN releases is because I will be doing palettes for WinMUGEN characters too.

All palettes are showcased below!

Re: MegaMan Zero help: Double charge shot, get hit & death state, and wall jump

October 23, 2018, 04:10:33 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in MegaMan Zero help: Double charge shot, get hit & death state, and wall jump (Started by RedDragonCats17 October 23, 2018, 09:36:52 am

@RedDragonCats17: Stop switching problems in the middle of a dev help thread. Consider this a warning from a global moderator. I honestly cant stress this 1 more time. Make a new thread for an all new problem. If a new problem arises from what you're currently working on, continue the thread. If you want to start an all new move, or a death animation, or anything unrelated to what the thread title is about, make a new thread. and that "and more" shit doesnt cut it.
Pick one of those three things in your thread topic, and edit out the other two. I'd suggest editing out the death state and wall jump considering the warning.

Using what we've talked about on discord, and here, you dont seem to follow instructions. You ask how to do something, we say how to do it, and you go off and look for a character that has something similar already made. Stop doing this shit.

At this point, you're at 99% close to a temp-ban. Seeing you ask the same question with out any details of what you're actually trying to program is extremely frustrating. This thread breaks the "and more" part of the warning but I'm being EXTREMELY generous. The ban means you wont be allowed to use the forum for a set period of time. Focus up!

Now, for the help section of this post..

IF you can't tell if there's a difference from a single charge shot to the second half of a double charge shot, there isn't. Which means it's not a different move. Dont try to make a different move. Just like the character that you tried to copy and paste from. You'll be using one statedef.
What you need to do is adjust your cmd to allow the changestate of the single charge shot.

Null out the code for your double shot change state. Null or comment it out.

To give you your answer you're looking for I need you to answer a couple questions. When you reply, copy and paste my question and answer below it. Then copy and paste my next question under that. Repeat until all the questions are answered. This is an ultimatum. If you do not follow these steps you will be banned.

#1 In your level 1 charge shot's changestate in the CMD, Do you use Power= or Var(x)= to make sure you've charged to level one before activating the move?

#2 If you do use Power= or Var(x) in the changestate, what is the code inside the CNS for the state that resets the value?

#3 If you dont use Power= or Var(x) what is your changestate for the level 1 chargeshot? (post the code)

#4 Because the move can be activated during a combo, Does the 2 chargeshot fired interrupt moves? (this is a yes or no)

Now read carefully when I say this. I do not want to read ANYTHING in your post except the four answers to my questions.  Nothing else. I need to know you can follow instructions. If you do not edit your thread topic to follow my first warning, with in 5 hours of making your 4 answers reply, you will be banned.

Re: Problem with character intro

October 23, 2018, 03:28:20 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Good_Wall533  in Problem with character intro (Started by Good_Wall533 October 20, 2018, 08:31:07 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

October 23, 2018, 02:44:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

Halloween Shuten (Caster) NP

Sitonai (FSN/OG Illya) (Alter Ego) NP

Her polar bear's name is Shirou...

Re: Problem with character intro

October 23, 2018, 01:33:10 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Problem with character intro (Started by Good_Wall533 October 20, 2018, 08:31:07 pm

Without looking at the character I'd assume there's no AssertSpecial to tell mugen it's an intro.
See if you have this in your State 190 and which ever state(s) 190 switches to.

[State 191, Intro]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = Intro

Re: 850x480 Resolution Invervals

October 23, 2018, 01:30:32 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in 850x480 Resolution Invervals (Started by Kuroi-Chan October 09, 2018, 05:03:59 am

Re: Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note)

October 23, 2018, 01:25:11 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note) (Started by yaret June 11, 2018, 05:19:48 am
 Board: Fighting Games

It's Golden Cell, the red marks on his head are because his helmet was ripped off.

October 23, 2018, 01:25:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by MCX  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm

Eu não fecho com pseudo fascismo, não existe a minima possibilidade de acontecer isso algum dia na minha vida. O que esta em jogo não é votar no PT ou não. Estou cagando e andando pro PT, quero mais é que se fodam. Mas votar em um maluco que parasitou o governo por 28 anos com idéias retrogradas, que não respeita negro, mulher, gay e todo tipo de minoria que você cogitar, pra  mim é ser o mesmo tipo de pessoa como ele, um verme. Um cara que é elogiado pelo líder da KKK, que já declarou absurdos pra todo tipo de gente, realmente não me desce. Eu entendo o ódio ao PT, mas prefiro votar neles á correr o risco de tomar uma porrada na rua por ser nordestino, ou saber que a vida do meu irmão gay esta em perigo só pelo fato dele ir aqui do lado de casa comprar pão.