YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I will surpass that Guy!

January 21, 2018, 03:20:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by BahamianKing100  in Knuckles8864's WiPs - I will surpass that Guy! (Started by Knuckles8864 February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am
 Board: Projects

Hey knuckles i add the rest of the a.i codes for raiden. everyone can check it out if you like. just copy and paste the codes

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Wouldn't a patch be easier to apply?

just copy and paste the codes in the fight.def its that simple. takes 2 seconds!

Halfway done with Maki's Specials. That's about it. Any new palettes on her are welcome.

cant wait for maki! you did a good job with raiden!

complex hyper. Move camera up and down... to see different scene

January 21, 2018, 03:19:22 pm View in topic context
 Posted by daraku  in complex hyper. Move camera up and down... to see different scene (Started by daraku January 21, 2018, 03:19:22 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I WOULD CREATE A COMPLEX MOVES where there are 2 different scene: 1st scene in the sky with AIRCRAFT and 2nd scene on the ground WITH PLAYER 2. THE MOVE WILL BE PERFORMED IN THIS WAY:

1) p1 go up....and disappear and call one aircraft, camera will move up and stay up: in this state you will see only the aircraft in scale.

2) Aircraft arrive and spawn missile, camera will stay up until missile will reach the lower edge of the screen

3) Missile fall down...and reach the player 2...when these missile are finished, the camera will move up again to show the AIRCRAFT AGAIN.

4) THE AIRCRAFT SPAWNS BOMBS THAT FALL DOWN. Camera will stay up until bombs will reach the lower edge of the screen. At this point bombs fall down and reach the player2.

5) When all bombs are destroyed, player 1 go down with parachute
AND THE MOVE IS FINISHED!

the 1 and 5 Point are easy. I've already coded.

Re: Rugal Bernstein

January 21, 2018, 03:14:15 pm View in topic context
 Posted by MCX  in Rugal Bernstein (Started by ReddBrink January 21, 2018, 08:23:30 am

Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)

January 21, 2018, 02:55:46 pm View in topic context

Well, if you're talking about Tifa then it should be the remainder of her movement sprites:

walks, turns, jumps, dashes

^ in that order.

However, those won't come until after I finish at least the two Asura animations I said I'd finish, idle and crouch > idle.

Re: Kame House

January 21, 2018, 02:48:46 pm View in topic context
 Posted by A.C.I.D  in Kame House (Started by Toni January 18, 2018, 09:49:41 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

I love it, thank you.   :mthumbs:

Re: Alpha strike: Filtration room

January 21, 2018, 02:35:11 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by narin.zhi  in Alpha strike: Filtration room (Started by puffolotti4iji January 18, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

please   rezise stage to 640x480 it will be better

January 21, 2018, 02:18:32 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Rugal Bernstein (Started by ReddBrink January 21, 2018, 08:23:30 am

Re: valkyrie

January 21, 2018, 02:06:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Rōjenomu  in valkyrie (Started by ComboAssassin20 January 21, 2018, 01:53:38 pm
 Board: Requests

valkyrie

January 21, 2018, 01:53:38 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ComboAssassin20  in valkyrie (Started by ComboAssassin20 January 21, 2018, 01:53:38 pm
 Board: Requests

this valkyrie character?

Re: The Human Anomaly (generic military girl)

January 21, 2018, 11:35:29 am View in topic context
 Posted by puffolotti4iji  in The Human Anomaly (generic military girl) (Started by puffolotti4iji January 04, 2018, 03:28:25 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

Sorry for the double post, but i divised a render method that allowed me to improve this spriteset in a matter of a couple hours, so i'm publishing here the new spriteset.

This should help understand the palette

I'll have to resize and clean this sprite for Alpha strike (I won't be abusing the scaling within MUGEN because i don'w want the sprite to lose the eyes language in the automatic resizing) then i'll publish the resized version.

I'm gonna put something on the T-shirt.

Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)

January 21, 2018, 11:19:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by Nedflandeurse  in Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart) (Started by Ho-Oh's Apprentice February 28, 2016, 04:46:44 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

So, the crouch is finally done.
What's next?

Re: wrestling

January 21, 2018, 10:52:25 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
 Board: Entertainment

i lol'd at booker and cory's banter, am i the only one who enjoys it?

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

January 21, 2018, 10:51:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: Arcueid Brunestud (CvS3/POTS Style) by Jadeeye

January 21, 2018, 08:48:25 am View in topic context
 Posted by SolidZone 26  in Arcueid Brunestud (CvS3/POTS Style) by Jadeeye (Started by Jadeeye January 07, 2018, 05:38:00 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Thanks for supporting me, updated. I don't know what's unused palette that need to be removed, could you let me know?

Also, have updated Teleport Special, Super Finish effect and A.I. See detail at first post.
Basically the last two (0,28) and (0,29). The 85th one looks like the default palette in reverse (Which I don't know what it's used for) and the 86th one is the palette that you were originally forcing on the new lifebar portrait before I gave you the fixed-fixed version. So you should have a total of 84 palettes on the SFF file, making Sennou-Room's hyper portraits the last ones used. I wouldn't touch anything under the 84th palette as some of them were originally for RajaaBoy's character and I wouldn't want to risk messing up the colors if it turns out they are used for something. But like I said, it's minor and I don't see other issues with the character so it's not really worth updating again just for that. The size is a personal preference and you already said you'll keep the grab, throw, and the slash hit sounds to resemble BahamianKing100's MB characters, so I don't know what else that needs updating. Maybe make the Impact Dust use the POTS's CvS3 sounds instead of the default fightfx ones (Which I noticed when I used the grabs and heard my fightfx's sounds when the opponent bounced on the wall or hit the ground)? If you look at POTS's characters (Somewhere with the group of 7, but the index can vary), you should be able to find it.

January 21, 2018, 08:36:49 am View in topic context
 Posted by KaijuNakamura  in Rugal Bernstein (Started by ReddBrink January 21, 2018, 08:23:30 am

Rugal and Kazuya!!! you are spoiling me with all my favorites

Rugal Bernstein

January 21, 2018, 08:23:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by ReddBrink  in Rugal Bernstein (Started by ReddBrink January 21, 2018, 08:23:30 am

Genocide Cuttah!

PS: yes i will be doing both Rugals, but seperately :)

Re: Returning Characters - Movesets, Gameplay and Story

January 21, 2018, 07:29:58 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Cazaki  in Returning Characters - Movesets, Gameplay and Story (Started by Sean Altly January 19, 2018, 06:34:38 am
 Board: S.H.A.D.E.s of Manhattan 3

I see the original version Snow will remain a Guile clone pretty much to the T (nothing wrong with that since he has been for years).  Will we be seeing different versions of the characters? I vaguely remember there being a more offensive oriented version of Snow being available in the previous game.

Re: Chris Edit

January 21, 2018, 07:16:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by Prime SC  in Chris Edit  (Started by Prime SC January 21, 2018, 02:14:09 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

lovin it, thanks redd, keep it coming folks

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

January 21, 2018, 06:37:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by SOLIDUS SNAKE  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

@memo, keep it rocking man. I know time and searching, will bring opportunities for you.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

January 21, 2018, 06:33:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

That should be absolutely impossible. A Rainbow animation GUARANTEES a 5* Servant, no questions asked. I never heard or seen someone say they got a 4* from a Rainbow Animation unless it was somehow an error you gotten(like with the weird bug in Halloween where for awhile after the gacha came out, there was a random chance if you got a Gold Assassin Card, Tamamo No Mae will be behind it rather than an Assassin as it would bug out and instead of being Caster, it would be Assassin.

It's never happened to me since the rainbow only appeared for me twice while the rest of the 5*s I got had no gold/rainbow animation while summoning, but I was reading some testimonials on Reddit the other day that some people have experienced getting 4* servants from a rainbow, with one person claiming that they got Fionn instead of Brynhild when a gold lancer popped out from a rainbow animation.

I just realized I burned my Kiyohime. I don't know how long ago that was but I'm really upset at myself.

You should be, you heathen.

I would have shot myself if I burned mine, since I grailed her and everything. She's a staple on my farming teams.