YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D

April 21, 2018, 08:42:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D (Started by OldGamer April 21, 2018, 05:57:32 pm
 Board: Projects

Re: Heroes stages-Apokolips

April 21, 2018, 08:34:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Reginukem  in Heroes stages-Apokolips (Started by Reginukem March 10, 2018, 12:21:14 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Thanks guys. Updated again with Apokolips. I'm a bit sad cause i couldn't find better sprites for a "fire" effect. I'm taking suggestions. Anyway is the just the first version.

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Update)

April 21, 2018, 08:31:25 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GaziraAgain  in Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Update) (Started by GaziraAgain February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am

I finish with the second part of animations, Finish (K.O) and the win animation. This time I take care with them too! For finish animation I separate every background ray with its own code and with it I can rotate the cercle all that I want with the corresponent effects on it. Win screen it´s done too. To not increase the weight of the file I create a perspective and the other it´s the same with different scale and rotation. The final height of the archive it´s only 35mb! And I have too the final design for the lifebars. I completely remade this with transparency effects and rotation on all timer cercles, soon I capture a video and I show us this 2 anims in action, for now... some captures!

I would appreciate it if you would comment your opinions about this Hud! It's good to have more opinions than your own, thank you very much.

Looks sleek buddy. The sheer source accuracy of your work always amazes me. Great work and good luck :)

Thank you very much my friend! Good that you like it! Now I´m finish with the messages, it´s boring comparate with the anims, but I need to do to finish it! I align better the combo fonts and the heat message, and waiting one response to can work with the lifebar degrade. Meanwhile it will be a pleasure to try them, and soon you too! Tomorrow I upload a video that will be all ready, see you then!

Re: Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1 (UPDATED April, 07)

April 21, 2018, 08:25:04 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1 (UPDATED April, 07) (Started by VirtuallTek April 04, 2018, 02:43:30 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Hi everyone I like to give my feedback About the new Fighter Factory Studio
there are many Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Creators out there that are so used to using the Fighter Factory 3.0.1
But the Problem is with the New Fighter Factory studio is that Dont give you that freedom any more..

Let me explain so you can Understand me better. Im OldGamer that create Mugen stages and Mugen Screen pack
I dont know how to create mugen character. so you can Say Im a Mugen Theme Creator

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 have the freedom to create New empty Project and give the option to choose Tamplate or New Empty Project

Okay now as for me I love 3.0.1 Because give me the freedom to Choose New Empty Project and give you the freedom to choose
Characters,Stages ,fonts, New type Font and Screen Board

Here a picture to show you what Im talking about

for Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1 WONT LET ME CHOOOSE...
 Factory Studio 3.5.1 wont give me the freedom to Choose New Empty Project Characters,Stages ,fonts, New type Font and Screen Board and ETC................
Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1 forces me to choose Mugen AL tamplate when I try to create a New Project

Here a picture to show you what Im talking about

VirtuallTek  I am a mugen Stage and screen pack creator. I like for you to over look my feedback and please Bring back the other setting from the Fighter Factory 3.0.1 over to the Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1  that you forgot to add the Characters,Stages ,fonts, New type Font and Screen Board and ETC for the new  Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.1

Re: Mr.Heart & Kiba Daioh Released 4/18/2018

April 21, 2018, 08:19:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by The Magic Toaster  in Mr.Heart & Kiba Daioh Released 4/18/2018 (Started by The Magic Toaster April 19, 2018, 05:15:44 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Yeah the portraits in HNK6 are wonderful lol

Custom Combo also grants Drive cancel ability help

April 21, 2018, 08:18:58 pm View in topic context
 Posted by mete122  in Custom Combo also grants Drive cancel ability help  (Started by mete122 April 21, 2018, 08:18:58 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

So character has custom combo,I also want to give character access to drive cancel during Custom Combo
at the cost of taking away from time in Custom Combo.
How can I do this?

Re: My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D

April 21, 2018, 08:05:09 pm View in topic context
 Posted by BahamianKing Gaming  in My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D (Started by OldGamer April 21, 2018, 05:57:32 pm

very nice

Re: Z2 style Neko Majin Z & Arale Norimaki

April 21, 2018, 08:02:33 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ZX2  in Z2 style Neko Majin Z & Arale Norimaki (Started by Alpha Proto June 12, 2017, 04:25:41 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

Push

Should his tail be straight in this sprite? Just to show his tension? Or is this alright?

Nice to see ya doin well Alpha. Here's an edit of the tail in Neko Majin's push sprite for ya.

Note: They say a cat's tail speaks many languages of it's emotions. So like the tail you have which is slightly curved up and out from behind means that it's kind of interest although slightly scared, while the tail I edited means "I'm Super Angry :inuyasha: " (I know this after having a stray for 2 years or less). Kek

PORTRAITS WINNER CVS PRO

April 21, 2018, 07:33:49 pm View in topic context
 Posted by KAINE  in PORTRAITS WINNER CVS PRO (Started by KAINE April 21, 2018, 07:33:49 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Hello, I leave you the portraits winner of Capcom vs Snk PRO.

Regards!

Re: Overwatch thread

April 21, 2018, 07:22:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Overwatch thread (Started by DelusionTrim June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
 Board: Gaming

Looks like Blizzard is finally going to be adding a new Defense hero to the roster in the next big update this summer.  And her name is...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: FeLo's Horror Circus

April 21, 2018, 07:09:10 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FeLo_Llop  in FeLo's Horror Circus (Started by FeLo_Llop March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
 Board: Graphics

I'm not dead!!(yet). I'm very bussy studying for two hard exams which will take place...next month!! So, by the moment, everything I had gets in stand by till new orders :/. Aside that, my laptop died, but I was able to save stuff(except two things which I totally forgot about D: ).

Got saturated today so I sprited something:
- Captain Blue Jr, from Viewtiful Joe(anime and Red Hot Rumble):

That helmet and face was a pain in the ass, believe me :/.

And an experiment:

Part of Ryu's stage trying to be converted into Viewtiful Joe's stages style. Still unfinished(got to add some stuff here and there, but most of it it's complete).

Have a nice day!!

Re: The Resident Evil Megathread! JILL SANDWICHES INSIDE!

April 21, 2018, 06:40:31 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GLB  in The Resident Evil Megathread! JILL SANDWICHES INSIDE! (Started by GOH August 04, 2011, 04:36:53 pm
 Board: Gaming

I had a similar problem when the game first came out, had it on GameCube and PlayStation 2. Played through it twice on GameCube before the ps version and just couldn't get into the ps2 ver even though it had extra modes/etc.

I just recently bought Code Veronica for my PS4 and tried playing through it again and officially got stuck on the first battle with Tyrant. I forget how much you can really screw yourself with ammo/lack of guns in this game. Here I am with just the knife trying to move forward lol

Re: Mayar's CvS2 Screenpack

April 21, 2018, 06:30:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Taybear  in Mayar's CvS2 Screenpack (Started by Uche_of_MFG April 21, 2018, 12:30:09 am
 Board: Requests

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

April 21, 2018, 06:29:30 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Iced  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
 Board: Entertainment

This isn't the end of Super.
Super is ending because they had various problems and they have no idea how to handle anything resembling pacing, but this is definitely not the end of what was planned to be the events in the 10 year gap.
We're not hitting the Uub tournament before a very long time. It's been two years and a half and we're barely over halfway there, including the hiatus and movie we still have at least three years to go if not more.
So you just have to consider that this actually isn't the end of Super.
(but I am expecting Trunks and Goten to start growing up a bit at last when "Super" or its sequel returns, come on guys, update your designs)

I haven't heard anything about messing with GT. I haven't heard anything about keeping it either, considering that it was never canon in the first place and Toriyama will probably ignore it if he ever decides to do a continuation to Z's final chapter. But so far there's little indication that he has any plan to do that. I figure that the end of Dragon Ball is the end of the manga in his head.

... oh right, actually, rejuvenating the Pilaf gang was already a fuck you to GT ever since the F movie. He's definitely ignoring GT.

Take into consideration that Nekomajin can now be canon.
All it needed was for Goku to be at EOZ and Freeza to be alive. Both things are valid now.

My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D

April 21, 2018, 05:57:32 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in My Old Blue Mugen get a New Make over for 12800x720 version :D (Started by OldGamer April 21, 2018, 05:57:32 pm

My Blue Mugen Screen Pack for Mugen 1.1 get a Upgrade Make over HD 1280X720 version

Re: Ult Poacher Province (Cadillac's & Dinosaurs)

April 21, 2018, 05:46:56 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in Ult Poacher Province (Cadillac's & Dinosaurs) (Started by ELECTR0 April 21, 2018, 08:55:23 am

I couldn't really find anything to change/add to those Sam Sho stages. They're already so beautiful.
you are so right about that :D I also loved how you made Cadillac's & Dinosaurs stage so decent. you really did good job :)

Re: Ult Poacher Province (Cadillacs & Dinosaurs)

April 21, 2018, 05:32:28 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ELECTR0  in Ult Poacher Province (Cadillac's & Dinosaurs) (Started by ELECTR0 April 21, 2018, 08:55:23 am

I couldn't really find anything to change/add to those Sam Sho stages. They're already so beautiful.

April 21, 2018, 05:19:02 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

... You know, I'm not sure about that blue sperm splash everywhere even on the Kamehameha to signify that he's in Blue mode. It was fine when he's transforming, but on all his moves ? He could just shape the whole energy differently (aura, Kamehameha...) It would even help underline that the God mode is different from all the usual transformations.
I don't remember even noticing it that much before, but that Kamehameha just struck me as weird.

April 21, 2018, 04:54:15 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Koop  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

Chapter 35 of the manga is out.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

April 21, 2018, 04:28:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OldGamer  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion