YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Original Creation: Veroniva Iche

April 26, 2018, 03:57:25 am View in topic context
 Posted by Tsunamidusher  in Original Creation: Veroniva Iche (Started by Tsunamidusher April 20, 2018, 04:52:50 am
 Board: Projects

Here's a few more animations

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Utsuho updated (04/25/18), Byakuren updated (04/21/18)

April 26, 2018, 03:29:38 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ricepigeon  in Utsuho updated (04/25/18), Byakuren updated (04/21/18) (Started by Ricepigeon October 24, 2015, 09:09:53 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Utsuho updated

=====================================
04/25/18 - Version 2018.04.25
=====================================

- Slight adjustments to dashing behaviors.
- Corrections to guarding behavior regarding crossups.
- Adjustments to invincibility on Guard Cancel.
- Adjustments to reset behaviors.
- Rocket Dive: Fixed incorrect visual effects when fully charged.
- "Yatagarasu Dive": Dive portion damage increased (80xN->82xN).

Re: [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.

April 26, 2018, 02:36:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magma MK-II  in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá.  (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 pm
 Board: International

Só tem shitposting naquele servidor de Discord? Porque é só isso que eu estou vendo lá.

Re: Heavenly Ride

April 26, 2018, 02:26:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by SOLIDUS SNAKE  in Heavenly Ride (Started by GLB April 25, 2018, 12:10:08 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Sup man, oh snap Gl bringing them goodies once again. I will dl soon and give my 2cent, if need to be. Thanks for the share and keep it rocking.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

April 26, 2018, 01:57:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

I thought the trailer would drop tomorrow ? Is that just a preview and we'll get more tomorrow ?
That was the trailer. DBFZ character trailers are criminally short.

Re: Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political)

April 26, 2018, 01:48:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by Baby Bonnie Hood  in Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Started by Dumanios September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm
 Board: All That's Left

I've become numb to the PotS graphical style of slapping gaussian blurs on all the effects and portraits, I haven't been amazed by one for a long time now and I've even considered a few portraits ruined by it.

Re: PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D Unreal 4 Meets Mugen! Update: 15.01.2018

April 26, 2018, 01:24:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by DarkWolf13  in  PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D Unreal 4 Meets Mugen! Update: 15.01.2018 (Started by Achilleon December 03, 2015, 06:51:28 pm
 Board: Gaming

This looks real promising and the progress is coming along smoothly I see. I can't wait to the day I can test this out.

April 26, 2018, 12:56:42 am View in topic context
 Posted by Genosan742  in Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Started by Dumanios September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm

I might be alone on this one...

I'm a bit tired of the mugen community's addiction/obsession with POTS.
Not that MVC is any better, I just feel like there's very little variety gameplay wise.

I pretty much have to agree with what you've said regarding Phantom.of.the.Server.  While I personally don't consider his M.U.G.E.N creations to be bad (in fact, I might actually consider him an influence for me in terms of M.U.G.E.N character creating, that is.), I believe the M.U.G.E.N community's obsession with him has been getting out of hand for quite some time, and is only getting unhealthier as time progresses.

Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest

April 26, 2018, 12:52:59 am View in topic context

So no more Bluehost?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Straight Outta Wakanda

April 25, 2018, 11:54:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AerosMugen  in Marvel Cinematic Universe: Straight Outta Wakanda (Started by Iced July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
 Board: Entertainment

Man, I watching IW on saturday, it feels so far away, lol
I heard Forbes, yes Forbes from all possible sites, wrote an article with all the spoilers the movie has, so better be cautious to not be spoiled by everything that came out from said article.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Straight Outta Wakanda

April 25, 2018, 11:39:03 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Marvel Cinematic Universe: Straight Outta Wakanda (Started by Iced July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am

Spoilers. Yep.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee

April 25, 2018, 11:21:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in Death Battle/One Minute Melee (Started by Long John Killer April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am

Double post because Pit teaser's out.

Man, this actually makes me feel even worse for Pit's chances, with this brief reminder.  Of course it's not the full in-depth thing, but just remembering that their comparative mooks are comparing pure darkness and I guess dark matter ghosts (How do you qualify Nobodies who don't retain their human body?) to, well, sentient vegetables.  Yeah, it's not the high end stuff that matters to each of them but it doesn't help Pit's case that he's challenged by them.

I got a question to clarify because I don't get the match-up.  I've been seeing people suggest Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII versus Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles for some time, and getting just more and more upliked as time goes on.  I know a great deal about Lightning.  I do not know nor care much for Shulk or his series.  But I do try to not be bias here; what's the connection and how is at all in relatively similar power scales?  Lightning in the first game fought a religious cult/political power and a minor god in the first game, which already seems rather high on the power charts, though granted with help.  But onwards, it just gets stupid.  Lightning existing until the end of time fighting an endless fight against an immortal, being omnipresent on the timeline just for the second game, then the third has her beat an omnipotent, that game's universe's equivalent to God.  All I know about Shulk is his blade changes forms for different abilities.

Now, I'm not one to shy away from suggesting a fight not on account of it being a close match but because of the similarities between the two, but this just seems unfair and disconnected?

Re: SF3 M.Bison

April 25, 2018, 10:47:07 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in SF3 M.Bison (Started by ink February 22, 2017, 08:03:32 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

That was the first arm position I tried out, It just didn't seem as convincing to me at the time. Maybe I was just trying to get away from SF4 stuff.

That jump animation is complete now, but maybe I'll revisit it in the future. It would probably be an easy edit. Thanks Odb718

Re: Knuckle Fighter - Black Mage Stage

April 25, 2018, 10:36:08 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Meldo Wiseau  in Knuckle Fighter - Black Mage Stage (Started by Meldo Wiseau April 25, 2018, 04:56:59 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Thanks for the comments, glad you guys liked the stage.

Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest

April 25, 2018, 10:31:09 pm View in topic context

So a bit of good news;

At another admin's suggestion, we've set up a Cloudflare CDN and are currently in the process of integrating it into the site. This will hopefully circumvent the bandwidth issue we're currently having with the collection threads. If all goes well, we should be back online in about 24 hours.

Tournament of power stage

April 25, 2018, 10:13:28 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by donnyten  in Tournament of power stage (Started by donnyten April 25, 2018, 10:13:28 pm
 Board: Requests

Re: Avatar/Profile picture not working.

April 25, 2018, 10:02:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in Avatar/Profile picture not working. (Started by Aura April 25, 2018, 07:10:04 pm
 Board: Off-Topic Help

You need to copy the image address, not the page address.
This is what you have
https://imgur.com/qdvRkVo
and this is what you should use:
https://i.imgur.com/qdvRkVo.jpg

Also be sure to follow the rules on avatar and sig size.
Your combined profile (avatar + signature) should not contain more than 250 KB of data to load. Your profile content should not take too much attention away from your actual posts.
Avatars can have a maximum size of 150x200 pixels.
Signatures should take up no more space than 600x200 pixels.
This is a forum that's designed to be safe to browse in professional environments, therefore, explicit or overly suggestive avatars and signatures are not allowed as they cannot be hidden by spoiler tags.

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Sakura released!)

April 25, 2018, 10:00:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ni-aru  in Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Sakura released!) (Started by REDHOT September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Excited to see Sakura!

She can cancel her DP just as she lifts off the ground into both Hadouken supers (normal and evil), and it'll leave her floating mid-air.

April 25, 2018, 09:23:20 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GLB  in Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Started by Dumanios September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm

I hate them both, that's kind of unpopular at least in my area.

Re: Avengers: United Battle Force

April 25, 2018, 09:22:53 pm View in topic context
 Posted by QuickFist  in Avengers: United Battle Force (Started by O Ilusionista May 14, 2013, 05:02:48 pm
 Board: Gaming

So, in summary, what news will the next version have?