YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: ConFiG: how to change Stage in FF3 ?

February 24, 2018, 11:18:11 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Redash  in ConFiG: how to change Stage in FF3 ? (Started by Redash February 20, 2018, 11:44:32 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

Thanks much Memo! Solved!

Re: Vicky updated (2/23/2018)

February 24, 2018, 10:56:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by Shimmering Brony  in Vicky updated (2/23/2018) (Started by Shimmering Brony February 24, 2018, 07:53:32 am
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Well I was a noob back then but by time I've been improving.

Also thanks for pointing out that minor issue with the stage... Now I fixed the file naming... Also a little bug when playing the stage in WinMUGEN...

Re: EnvShake has stopped shaking

February 24, 2018, 10:42:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in EnvShake has stopped shaking (Started by Odb718 February 23, 2018, 08:55:18 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

It seeeeems like a posset in the custom state I send P2 into is causing the mess ups? I guess it makes it drop the target or something? I've gotten rid of it and added the targetbind in P1's helper state and the lifeadd is working.
I've been editing a ton of stuff and the envshake is also working.
I don't consider this topic solved until I know why these bugs were happening.

Re: M206 Project Thread: NEW sf4 win/taunt/super charge animation pag.4

February 24, 2018, 10:29:12 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by M206  in M206 Project Thread: NEW sf4 win/taunt/super charge animation pag.4 (Started by M206 December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
 Board: Projects

The new taunt is very nice. You should add him talking to put it over the top.

already thought about that. ;) just the time of finishing the sprites:

here you are some example of the new taunt in action:

intro mode vs muay thai fighters:

intro, new standard taunt, new lev.3 super charge:

Re: WARNING: Complex calculations, Veterans only

February 24, 2018, 10:24:17 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in WARNING: Complex calculations, Veterans only (Started by Redash February 23, 2018, 12:57:55 pm

I would think that your value should be based off of rootdist x and rootdist y.  Because it's returning home to the parent you should be able to just get 1 position and go to it. What ever code gets you to P2 correctly, just use rootdist instead of P2bodydist or whatever.

Is P1 moving while the projectile returns?

Re: CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper

February 24, 2018, 10:16:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by Rtrindade  in CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Started by Falcon Rapper February 23, 2018, 03:16:04 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

I find one small error in standing strong kick when Mature it is close on your oponent, the kick does not hit

You fix this error ?

I realy apologize for having accused a non-existent error that Mature is in perfect condition, the error that she presented was due to my Fighter factory being disassembled and when I updated the supposed errors are gone and once again sorry for that.

February 24, 2018, 10:13:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by SolidZone 26  in Vicky updated (2/23/2018) (Started by Shimmering Brony February 24, 2018, 07:53:32 am

Thanks for the update. I'm glad the move with the cat was changed as it could be abused as hell.

Also, a minor issue but you might want to change the space on the stage's file name with an underscore. M.U.G.E.N will not detect the stage if the file name has spaces in them. Just saying that in case people don't know and asks why the stage isn't working.

Re: EnvShake has stopped shaking

February 24, 2018, 10:08:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by Henry Hero  in EnvShake has stopped shaking (Started by Odb718 February 23, 2018, 08:55:18 pm

I'm not super good at this, but at first glance it seems like it should work fine, but I also found this in the elecbyte docs:

You can combine both ideas. For example:

trigger1 = Vel Y > 0 ; True if Y-velocity is > 0 (going down)
trigger1 = Pos Y > 0 ; True if Y-position is > 0 (below ground)
trigger2 = Time = 5  ; True if state-time is 5
The controller for this would be activated if the player landed on the ground (y-velocity and y-Position are both > 0), OR if his state time was 5.

so I guess the simplest way is to make a lot of "TargetAddLife" and have a different time trigger for each one... although that hardly seems like the most optimized way.

Re: Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting

February 24, 2018, 09:39:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTAguy  in Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting (Started by 【MFG】gui0007 February 24, 2018, 12:41:54 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Sagat and Tomichin.

Re: Lose KO Problem in Simul Mode

February 24, 2018, 09:28:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Lose KO Problem in Simul Mode (Started by MrGiang February 21, 2018, 10:34:07 am

That isn't what altoid said.

Try

[state -2,]
    type=helper
    trigger1=!alive
    trigger1=!numhelper(6030)
    helpertype=normal
    name="lose"
    ID=6031
    pos=9999,9999
    postype=back
    facing=1
    stateno=6030
    keyctrl=0
    ownpal=1
    pausemovetime=99999999
    supermovetime=99999999
    persistent=0
    ignorehitpause=1

[state -2,]
    type=helper
    trigger1=!alive
    trigger1=!numhelper(6030)
    helpertype=normal
    name="lose"
    ID=6030
    pos=9999,9999
    postype=back
    facing=1
    stateno=6054
    keyctrl=0
    ownpal=1
    pausemovetime=99999999
    supermovetime=99999999
    persistent=0
    ignorehitpause=1

Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread

February 24, 2018, 09:13:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by Gennos  in Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
 Board: Entertainment

more fist of the blue sky

is it gonna kill them to animate it at an FPS higher than 15? it looks janky.

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"

February 24, 2018, 09:08:15 am View in topic context
 Posted by Gennos  in The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!" (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
 Board: All That's Left

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

February 24, 2018, 09:03:21 am View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

Takumi GHB is out and Infernal is probably the hardest Infernal to date next to Valter/Legion cause of the reinforcements. Cleared it with Bridelia, Jeorge, Olivia, and Axezura.

Through some trial and error, I had to make sure Bridelia had a Hone Atk buff before engaging the Takumis or she wouldn't have been able to kill both of them in one round. I also had to make Axezura equip the Fortress Res seal to ensure she would survive one of the hits from the healers due to all the chip damage this map loves to dish out.

1. Bridelia/Olivia on the left side of the map while Axezura/Jeorge on the right side.
2. Bridelia kills Sword Fighter and Lance Cavalier while Jeorge takes out the Blue Mage and Bow Cavalier. Jeorge tanks a hit from the Sword Flier and Healer.
3. Bridelia kills Healer and Thief on the left side while hiding at the very left of the map to avoid the Skadi effect. Jeorge kills Sword Flier and repositions away with Axezura. Sakdi effect activates and Axezura tanks a hit from the last Healer.
4. Axezura kills the Healer while Jeorge repositions her out of the way. Olivia dances Jeorge and kills Green Mage.
5. Jeorge kills Red Mage Cavalier while the rest of the team moves to the upper right side corner of the map and made sure Olivia gives Bridelia a Hone Atk buff.
6. Bridelia kills Green Axe Cavalier and the 2 Takumis.

Re: Triggers

February 24, 2018, 08:59:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Triggers  (Started by Elisyan Aboru February 21, 2018, 03:39:13 am

Look into Frankenspriting tutorials at first. Just keep going. You may suck when you first start, but the learning curve spikes up pretty fast. You'll become a lot better before you know it.

Re: M206 Project Thread: NEW sf4 win/taunt/super charge animation pag.4

February 24, 2018, 08:57:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in M206 Project Thread: NEW sf4 win/taunt/super charge animation pag.4 (Started by M206 December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
 Board: Projects

The new taunt is very nice. You should add him talking to put it over the top.

Re: Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting

February 24, 2018, 08:54:07 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by CpnCrossfader  in Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting (Started by 【MFG】gui0007 February 24, 2018, 12:41:54 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Batman and Hulkster

Character Ideas

February 24, 2018, 08:53:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by EndlessDream  in Character Ideas (Started by EndlessDream February 24, 2018, 08:53:30 am
 Board: Idea Engineering

POTS Style edits

So for the past few weeks, I've been contemplating on making my own characters done in POTS style, and with the help of Memo's POTS template, I'm certain it can be done. These are the characters I have in mind.

Valentine (Skullgirls): Since Valentine is my main in the source game (I also main Filia and Ms. Fortune), and knowing how she plays like the back of my hand, I'm confident that my POTS styled Valentine will be decent or updated to perfection with the feedback/criticism I get to make it better. POTS style doesn't include air combos or any of the flashier stuff from Arc System Works. SennouRoom gave us morale boost that if he can make Hi-Res characters in this style, others will be able to follow suit

Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere): I can sadly dream for this one. I WOULD make a Gwendolyn right now but the rips I've seen on Spriter's Resource are all broken down into tiny bits you have to put together like LEGOS in GIMP or Photoshop, and that would be extremely time-consuming to do instead of normally cropping sprites from a sheet and aligning them in an SFF file. Makes me wish Vanillaware didn't have their sprites multi-jointed :/

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long: These two are my favorites from Team RWBY. I'll just wait for BB Cross Tag Battle to come out so someone can rip the sprites

Senna (Big Bang Beat): A POTS styled version of Senna from BBB. She's gonna have an english voice like Kohaku's version because her Japanese voice is annoying and her gethit sounds give me hentai rape vibes SMH. And considering the source game being a 3 button fighter, I'll have to make her a 3 button character like SennouRoom's Ako (with extra buttons for dodging, and power charging which his Ako also has) Race Akira's Rouga has six buttons but I'm not sure if he was able to find the right normals to give him six buttons, or had someone draw custom sprites for it. 

Blaze Fielding: Using the sprites made by Cap_Rock of course. I didn't like Zero-Sennin's version because it lacks chain combos (I hate target combos), and I didn't bother with ShinRei's version because his CVSU edits are hit and miss.

Captain Commando: If someone else doesn't give him the POTS treatment I'll consider this one too. Will use the SFF file for Warusaki3's version

Others:

KOS-MOS (Xenosaga): My KOS-MOS will use her sprites from Project X Zone and its sequel. And her gameplay will be D-Cat Turtle inspired. I didn't align the sprites in an SFF file yet, because I've been working on sprite edits of her during my spare time to make her a 6 button character.

Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu: Will also use their Project X Zone sprites, with D-Cat inspired gameplay.

Re: Soulcalibur VI

February 24, 2018, 08:45:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by -Ash-  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Re: Uncle Plas' BGM Loops

February 24, 2018, 08:25:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by ReddBrink  in Uncle Plas' BGM Loops (Started by PlasmoidThunder July 20, 2016, 02:27:02 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

February 24, 2018, 07:58:42 am View in topic context
 Posted by Shimmering Brony  in Vicky updated (2/23/2018) (Started by Shimmering Brony February 24, 2018, 07:53:32 am