#1Posted by Tsunamidusher in Original Creation: Veroniva Iche (Started by Tsunamidusher April 20, 2018, 04:52:50 am
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
04/25/18 - Version 2018.04.25
- Slight adjustments to dashing behaviors.
- Corrections to guarding behavior regarding crossups.
- Adjustments to invincibility on Guard Cancel.
- Adjustments to reset behaviors.
- Rocket Dive: Fixed incorrect visual effects when fully charged.
- "Yatagarasu Dive": Dive portion damage increased (80xN->82xN).
I thought the trailer would drop tomorrow ? Is that just a preview and we'll get more tomorrow ?That was the trailer. DBFZ character trailers are criminally short.
I might be alone on this one...
I'm a bit tired of the mugen community's addiction/obsession with POTS.
Not that MVC is any better, I just feel like there's very little variety gameplay wise.
Your combined profile (avatar + signature) should not contain more than 250 KB of data to load. Your profile content should not take too much attention away from your actual posts.
Avatars can have a maximum size of 150x200 pixels.
Signatures should take up no more space than 600x200 pixels.
This is a forum that's designed to be safe to browse in professional environments, therefore, explicit or overly suggestive avatars and signatures are not allowed as they cannot be hidden by spoiler tags.