YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed version 1.5

August 20, 2018, 03:02:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by VGames  in Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed version 1.5 (Started by VGames May 16, 2017, 01:32:22 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Just released a huge update at ModDB. Go there to get the latest build of Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed.

Re: Darkstalkers in POTS Style by varo_hades - Current: Demitri + B.B. Hood Updated

August 20, 2018, 02:59:01 pm View in topic context

Testing Demitri, love that you gave him those super move pauses and even a Lvl 3 portrait now compared to the original Jmorph version. Always felt he was lacking as a proper pots styled character without them.

Re: Darkstalkers in POTS Style by varo_hades - Current: Demitri + B.B. Hood Updated

August 20, 2018, 02:45:37 pm View in topic context

@SolidZone 26 The issue is fix, what I figure out is that, it depends on what your PlayerInfo is set on in the stages def file, as you can see minds is set on p1startx = -90 and p2startx = 90. All my stages in my Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter project is set on that, try setting your stages to p1startx = -90 and the same for p2startx = 90.

August 20, 2018, 12:40:15 pm View in topic context

Oh it's awesome! Thanks to bring those releases here! I'll work on a full set of portraits! xD

Re: the fav GIF thread!

August 20, 2018, 11:20:42 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by joombo  in the fav GIF thread! (Started by Jessy September 20, 2007, 12:48:25 am
 Board: All That's Left

Re: Last movie you watched + 2 lines review.

August 20, 2018, 11:14:28 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by joombo  in Last movie you watched + 2 lines review. (Started by walt August 28, 2007, 04:18:56 am
 Board: Entertainment

Incredibles 2 (2018) - 9/10

Fantastic fun and entertaining throughout with fast paced action scenes, plenty of jokes, and superbly stylish animation.
The story is good, although it could have been better, but it manages to deal with its modern issues well and in a relevant way.
Great range of characters and plenty of memorable moments, overall a very enjoyable film.

Re: Progress

August 20, 2018, 09:06:20 am View in topic context
 Posted by Rai Tei  in Progress (Started by Neocide January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
 Board: Dragon Ball Allstars

Gohan is looking good, keep it up!

August 20, 2018, 08:50:35 am View in topic context

Are you sure that B.B. Hood is updated? I tested it just now and still noticed the issues I posted about previously.

SolidZone 26 said:
-Lifebar portrait doesn't share with the palette.
-Fire FX doesn't appear on the opponent when hit by weak and medium Cheer & Fire 2.
-Throwing the mine when crouching disappears 1 frame too early before exploding.
-xScale should be 1 because the hit box on Cool Hunting may not touch the opponent if they're all the way on the other side of the stage.
-Apple For You doesn't have the explosion sound when it connects.
-The intro where she walks into the stage, the character aligns a few frames before the round starts.
-The voice sound where she sprints to the opponent is missing.
-Her iconic back sprint is replaced with a back dash (That should not be removed as it's part of her character).
-Heavy Cheer & Fire is the same as the weak and medium (KoopaKoot's heavy Cheer & Fire aims at a angle, but varo_hades's is the same).
-Her Hyper Apple For You is missing.

Please tell Swagga Kings and IKEISLEGEND to look at these again.

Re: Ikemen GO Plus

August 20, 2018, 08:48:18 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by LebKeller  in Ikemen GO Plus (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Any idea when this will be released?

Darkstalkers in POTS Style by varo_hades - Current: Demitri + B.B. Hood Updated

August 20, 2018, 07:41:45 am View in topic context

Finally bring to you guys in behalf of varo_hades & Swagga Kings the Darkstalkers chars edits to playing in POTS Style.

Actual status: The most recent release (July) was Demitri. Also Swagga Kings and IKEISLEGEND updated B. B. Hood few days ago thanks to the feedbacks on this topic. There are more to come soon. About the credits no worries, varo already gave credits to the original authors, but not in a clear way. That's why i made it clear to the people in the chars .def and in the Readme of the chars.

Click in the spoiler with the name of the chars to see my & Swagga videos demo, info and download them.
Spoiler: *NEW* DEMITRI (click to see content)
Spoiler: B. B. HOOD *UPDATED* (click to see content)
Spoiler: ANITA (click to see content)
Spoiler: VICTOR (click to see content)
Spoiler: BISHAMON/OBORO BISHAMON (click to see content)
Spoiler: QUEEN BEE (click to see content)

Re: MUGEN Ultimate Tournament (640 x 480)

August 20, 2018, 06:11:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by YugaCurry  in MUGEN Ultimate Tournament (640 x 480) (Started by DeathScythe August 16, 2018, 02:41:54 am

This is a very nice screenpack. Food for thought : why don't you keep the orange theme throughout on the select, versus and victory screens, since your logos and intros are in that color?

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

August 20, 2018, 06:07:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by Duke of Corvus  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
 Board: Requests

Akkin's D4 Athena uses similar sprite style, it's a fileterd and redrawn version of 2002 athena
Kinda questionable, has some pantyshots at most

http://akkin.hanagasumi.net/athena_wp_D4.html

Click on DOWNLOAD for the normal version
Click on third link for a NSFW patch if you are into that kind of thing

Re: PAC-MAN re-updated (08/19/18) Shantae and Shovel Knight re-updated (08/18/18)

August 20, 2018, 04:53:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by RoySquadRocks  in PAC-MAN re-updated (08/19/18) Shantae and Shovel Knight re-updated (08/18/18) (Started by RoySquadRocks October 10, 2016, 09:16:21 pm

Just noticed that there was a misalignment of the yellow Bonus Fruit effect when turning against the opponent. Link has been updated to remove that problem.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

August 20, 2018, 04:44:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by Trololo  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4 by Armin_Iuf

August 20, 2018, 03:51:48 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4 by Armin_Iuf (Started by ReddBrink August 20, 2018, 03:20:43 am
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

Damn the sprite are actually pretty damn recent, Almost looks like they came out of a bootleg RE game.
Gonna test it now

Re: PAC-MAN re-updated (08/19/18) Shantae and Shovel Knight re-updated (08/18/18)

August 20, 2018, 03:47:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by RoySquadRocks  in PAC-MAN re-updated (08/19/18) Shantae and Shovel Knight re-updated (08/18/18) (Started by RoySquadRocks October 10, 2016, 09:16:21 pm

PAC-MAN re-updated, with minor adjustments of the Single Galaxian Posse special.
08/19/2018
--------------
-All of the Single Galaxian Posse ships will now face the nearest opponent when it starts to shoot behind him/her
-Adjusted various damages for the Single Galaxian Posse special
 -Increased to 40% for Galaxian
 -Increased to 20% for Galaga
 -Increased to 40% for Bosconian
 -Reduced by 5% per bullet for Xevious
 -Reduced by 75% for Gaplus

MegaMan Zero help: Power Bar, disable Up as jump completely, and more

August 20, 2018, 03:41:51 am View in topic context

Hi guys, I decided to get back to making MegaMan Zero and finish him. I got a good majority of normal Zero's special attacks down pact, such as his rising slash, sword beam, and rapid punch, I just need to add his air charge slash, his charged punch, and his downward thrust attack.

However I do need some help. You guys remember my thread about charge attacks using the power bar, right? Well, I wanna know how to keep the power bar at 0, because the charge attacks will interrupt the regular attacks and they'll execute automatically even if a button isn't pressed when the power bar is at max. How do I keep the power bar at 0 so that it's not much of a issue?

Also, Up is still not completely disabled. When I press up, Zero will walk in midair. How do I completely disable up?

Now Zero's downward thrust attack is going to be a bit of a doozy. I've had this attack before in the MegaMan Zero Collection cartridge I've had a long time ago, but I've lost that cartridge. I have completely forgotten how the move works, but I do believe that Zero goes straight down when he does the attack. How can I make Zero go straight down without having any problems?

Edit: I've completely forgot what else I was going to ask you, now it just hit me. It's Omega Zero's level 2 charge shot. You remember me saying that Omega Zero is going to function similarly to Model OX, right? Well I wanna know how to make the level 2 shot fire 2 projectiles instead of 1, like Model OX's OX buster and how it can fire 2 shots when fully charged. How do you code that?

Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4 by Armin_Iuf

August 20, 2018, 03:20:43 am View in topic context
 Posted by ReddBrink  in Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4 by Armin_Iuf (Started by ReddBrink August 20, 2018, 03:20:43 am
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

armin_iuf said:
Jack Krauser from Resident evil 4 released for mugen! (by me)
look at move list

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/57g978rwypyk5ef/krauser.rar/file

MOVE LIST:

special-knife-move      >> D,F,P
special-kick-move       >> D,F,K
Archery-gun             >> D,B,P
grenade                 >> D,B,K
krauser-Robot           >> F,D,F,K
mine-thrower            >> B,D,B,K
dodge-move1             >> F,D,F,PP
dodge-move2             >> B,D,B,PP
dodge-move3             >> BB

HYPER MOVES:
hyper1   >> D,F,D,F,P
hyper2   >> D,B,D,B,P
hyper3   >> D,B,D,B,K

ULTRA COMBO:
ultra combo    >> D,F,D,F,K
Sprites could use some work but overall, an interesting character.

Re: MUGEN Video thread

August 20, 2018, 03:02:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Ending scene by Chun-li with pos-credits & Spoiler...

August 20, 2018, 02:07:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by Falcon Rapper  in Falcon Rapper WIP: Ending scene by Chun-li with pos-credits & Spoiler... (Started by Falcon Rapper March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
 Board: Projects

That is, the spoiler of a different conversion ... I want to convert a char from a platform game using CVS sprites, I want to take advantage of all possible features of FDR NEO MODE CONFIGURATION, used in the recent version made for Chun-Li and future adapted in all my chars, I want this fighter to be the son of Count Dracula with a woman named Lisa, who died burned at the hands of the Inquisition, all for using science to save the lives of those with limited resources ... GA = Genya Arikado ... That is, a swordsman who in the past saved humanity from all cruelty forged by his father, the first time helping Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty, on the second, using his own hands ... Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes, better known as Alucard (reading from back to front we have the name of the one who is the father and the villain) ...

"I show destroy this castle" ... 25% of the sprites are completed, a work I've been working on for some time, the KOF conversion goal for CVS continues, but I think that characters in the Castlevania saga deserve a total conversion, that is , Alucard CVS POTS / Infinite is "one" of the goals, remembering that during the final scene of Chun-Li we have another tip from a KOF to CVS conversion ...: O