YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

October 23, 2018, 05:37:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Very curious to how this will work with Ice Climbers, Rosalina, and Olimar.

Re: wrestling

October 23, 2018, 05:34:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
 Board: Entertainment

Yea, his booking has been awful for a long time but Roman is still a workhorse that can bring great matches.

Here's hoping he gets through this.

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I will surpass that Guy! (And one Crazy Guy too.)

October 23, 2018, 04:07:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by Jmorphman  in Knuckles8864's WiPs - I will surpass that Guy! (And one Crazy Guy too.) (Started by Knuckles8864 February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am
 Board: Projects

I do remember there was at least another one. I think it depended on the Ism itself.
Huh, never noticed before. I thought they canned having two unique counters after Alpha 2!

well, anyways, her V-ISM counter is just far standing heavy punch.

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

October 23, 2018, 03:44:27 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

today's blog is here:

Today's Item
Pokémon: Ditto
Ditto will transform into the fighter who threw the Poké Ball when joining the fight. After the transformation, Ditto will have the exact same abilities as the original fighter!

in the games ditto can transform into a pokemon a trainer sent out, here whenever a fighter that has ditto being sent out it transforms into a fighter itself

October 23, 2018, 03:25:28 am View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm

Damn, I may not like how they write his angles but I hope he beats this

Re: **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion

October 23, 2018, 03:03:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by jenngra505  in **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Very hard to do that repulsar infinite but I changed the properties of it. So fixed now and Ryu shinkuu special stacking isnt a issue. Its part of the system many characters can stack thier hypers.

What do you mean react to jabs? You mean if you are hit you dont have time to react?

The Shinkuu stacking's problem is that it can instantly KO opponents (Talking about the laser one BTW). Take notes from Cyclops' Hyper Optic Blast stacking to see how to make it not instakill.
I mean that you don't have time to react after your opponent presses the light attack button.
Also found an infinite if you jab a lot, dash, then keep jabbing again.

October 23, 2018, 02:34:43 am View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in wrestling (Started by Titiln August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm

Roman Reigns announced on RAW that his leukemia has returned and he dropped the title.

Re: The Ultimate Male II (beta)

October 23, 2018, 02:14:15 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Cobee  in The Ultimate Male II (beta)  (Started by Cobee October 22, 2018, 06:58:06 pm

Didn't play yet, but I can already say that, while the sprites are pretty good, the animations are really bad, they lack frames and many times it looks like the characters are teleporting. Also, they seem to float a lot when thrown into the air.

well is only a beta yet :p
thank for your comment, I will keep it in mind for future revisions

Re: The Ultimate Male II (beta)

October 23, 2018, 01:44:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in The Ultimate Male II (beta)  (Started by Cobee October 22, 2018, 06:58:06 pm

Didn't play yet, but I can already say that, while the sprites are pretty good, the animations are really bad, they lack frames and many times it looks like the characters are teleporting. Also, they seem to float a lot when thrown into the air.

Re: Soulcalibur VI

October 23, 2018, 01:34:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am

Well, there are people making giant dicks on their CaS, so nothing really surprises me.

Re: Richter Belmont

October 23, 2018, 01:25:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by balmsold  in Richter Belmont (Started by balmsold October 09, 2017, 01:31:34 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

been studying for a very long while and trying to polish my anatomy, gesture as well as animation skills, and I gotta say, I'm kinda happy were I am...for now...
I'll try to update more often with the keyframes of my animations, some of them will be inspired by smash bros ultimate but with my own spin.

October 23, 2018, 01:05:29 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am

"Style: Nightmare"

Well, yeah.

October 23, 2018, 12:44:58 am View in topic context
 Posted by TrinitroRoy  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am

Okay, but why?

Re: SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4)

October 23, 2018, 12:21:31 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by SnkLover  in SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4) (Started by Titiln January 11, 2018, 03:26:53 pm

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

October 22, 2018, 11:47:34 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GTAguy  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Is it too earlier for Christmas or was it another celebration?

Re: Wrong palette only during certain states. But why ?

October 22, 2018, 11:39:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Zodiac Uchiha  in Wrong palette only during certain states. But why ? (Started by Zodiac Uchiha October 22, 2018, 10:21:04 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

thank you for your quick reply.

i changed all the sprites pallettes to the first one. the red one now.

the issue with the standing gethit state is solved.
but i have the same problem with my hypermoves. and i choose the correct pallette this time.

How can i solve this ?

Re: Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's

October 22, 2018, 11:33:56 pm View in topic context
 Posted by PeXXeR  in Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's (Started by ;x June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

I wanna apoligize to Raz for realesing his stuff,specifically sprites he did on some characters,If I knew I really wouldnt

Raz (Nuroravage) has told me a couple of times he planned to release all of it, so I dont  think its an issue.

Helpers/Explods going behind stage sprites? Possible?

October 22, 2018, 11:00:58 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ESFAndy011  in Helpers/Explods going behind stage sprites? Possible? (Started by ESFAndy011 October 22, 2018, 11:00:58 pm

Before reading further, I realize this is somewhat of an IKEMEN problem, but I still wanted to know if there is a way to do this using MUGEN features.

So yeah, I know it's a weird thing to even suggest (refering to the title), but we're seriously tempted to switch over to IKEMEN plus 0.3... however, there is a problem: certain delta values make stage sprites stretch horizontally or vertically as the screen zooms out. Yes, we could disable zoom, but we feel that would affect our game negatively.

Fortunately, I was able to concoct a way to emulate delta for stage elements by having them as helpers. One invisible helper (parent helper) would be placed at the position of the desired stage sprite and left alone there, while the other (child helper) would "posset" at the first helper's position, multiplied by the desired delta value. I was very happy with the results (I did this with some floating lamps in the dark temple stage) until I realized that I wouldn't be able to apply this with background elements that would inevitably "bump into" the ground, edges, etc. without overlapping them.

Unless, of course, as the title suggests, there is a way to have them go behind stage sprites.. somehow. I tried giving the helpers sprpriority -5, along with layerno set to 0 and 1 for the stage sprites. 0 is the default so it does nothing, while 1 overlaps all character sprites, so no luck. I would seriously rather avoid having to turn "everything" into explods/helpers, primarily because of the floor.

Any ideas?

Re: Wrong palette only during certain states. But why ?

October 22, 2018, 10:46:03 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DeathScythe  in Wrong palette only during certain states. But why ? (Started by Zodiac Uchiha October 22, 2018, 10:21:04 pm

I don't know how FF Studio works (I've never tried it because I'm used to FF3 and it is fine for me), but, it's just the sprites doesn't share the same palette.
Again, I don't know how to fix this on FF Studio, but in FF3, there's a button called 'apply the current palette to the specified sprites', which should fix it. In FF Ultimate and Classic, there's also an option called 'shared palette' or something like that.
What is happening is that some of your sprites have a different palette, looks like the same, but in fact isn't.

CRESCENDO Released Raisen

October 22, 2018, 10:23:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Yagoshi300  in CRESCENDO Released Raisen (Started by Yagoshi300 October 22, 2018, 10:23:39 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+