YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2

April 20, 2018, 01:21:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by Cachulo  in [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2 (Started by Titiln July 14, 2010, 03:57:43 am
 Board: International

Podrías ponerlo en el foro de gráficos, y además deberías indicar que tipo de estilo están intentando imitar (a menos que sea original).

Gracias mil gentil posadero

Re: Character freezes when doing a shoryuken.

April 20, 2018, 01:10:29 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mr. Nate  in Character freezes when doing a shoryuken. (Started by Mr. Nate April 19, 2018, 12:15:01 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Re: Z2 style Neko Majin Z & Arale Norimaki

April 20, 2018, 12:53:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by Alpha Proto  in Z2 style Neko Majin Z & Arale Norimaki (Started by Alpha Proto June 12, 2017, 04:25:41 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

Thanks Ethan the Human!
Shock animation. More like Tien's shock then the older one. I still included the skeleton like the other.
Seizure warning.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Broken Back

Push

Should his tail be straight in this sprite? Just to show his tension? Or is this alright?

Any suggestions on the Midnight Bliss, and Cursed choices?

Not really really related, but I purchased the Dr. Slump movies DVD collection.
It's movies 1-5. I am going to save Arale's voice clips, and some of Senbei's/Dr. Slump's.  Should be good for attacks, intros, and KO poses. Also good for ideas.

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Eiji

April 20, 2018, 12:38:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by migster01  in Hairline W.I.P Thread: Eiji (Started by Prime SC January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
 Board: Projects

Wassup y'all, I've been working 2 jobs 7 days a week and trying to take care of my daughter so I havent had much time at all for Mugen. I apologize to dampir and Bahamian and to others I made promises to but it's time for to stack or starve. I will certainly work on what I promised I would when I make a return and update chars and whatnot. I have maybe 1 or 2 left in pots style before I try something else. Pots style to me there's just waaayyy to much bias in it. There just is. As much as people don't wanna admit it, I can go on and on about how but it isn't worth it cuz this post isn't to start shit. hopefully I can return sooner rather than later. To the people that enjoy my works I appreciate you guys alot. If it wasn't for y'all I more than likely would've stopped the style awhile ago. All y'all keep rocking man.

Bro,i understand,be a good dad for your little girl,make her feel proud of you  :muttrox:

Re: NMTE Revival 2 (WIP Demo)

April 20, 2018, 12:33:24 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Migueltio  in NMTE Revival 2 (WIP Demo) (Started by TheFclass97 July 01, 2016, 03:20:40 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

i cant wait to see more of this!

Re: POTS-Inspired Mario Beta Released

April 20, 2018, 12:30:36 am View in topic context
 Posted by migster01  in POTS-Inspired Mario Beta Released (Started by Dust Storm December 02, 2013, 01:20:44 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

After quite the hiatus, I've finally taken the time to update him again. I've made the following changes:

-Mario's sprite scaling was set to 1.
-Fixed a bug related to parrying that caused Mario to be suspended in the air.
-Hard Hammer Smash move was changed to an OTG move that deals less damage. It uses the same animation as the medium version.
-EX Hammer Smash was changed to be a 2-hit attack that allows for juggling opportunities.
-Hammer Time now thrusts Mario forward with each swing. Hitpauses have been shortened and hitstun increased to reflect this. The attack should hit airborne opponents much more consistently.
-Added the Drill Kick command move (D+MK in the air while falling).

Download is on the first post.

Bro,i will expect some of this pots style chars of yours in the future,this mario is cool,but i must go,someone else need my congrats and support too
 :mcbuttrox:

Re: Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political)

April 20, 2018, 12:25:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by nick.  in Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Started by Dumanios September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm
 Board: All That's Left

If you liked the gameplay maybe you could try Persona 3 and 4 before you tackle a separate SMT series. Less art style overload like in 5 and more variety in music, maybe the characters might be more up your alley in those games. If not then try SMT Nocturne and SMTIV.

Re: Random Topic V10

April 20, 2018, 12:20:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in Random Topic V10 (Started by Orochi Gill July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am

I didn't know it was Roll and it was still creepy. It only felt like you wanted us to ask exactly what it was, and ask you to show the sprite. That's what was creepy.

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers

April 20, 2018, 12:15:07 am View in topic context
 Posted by Byakko  in The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

You want to know why? Because I never said the "different governments involved had no proof.".
But that has been your entire point. "No proof was presented", "everyone ran under the assumption that Assad did it", you somehow claimed they might have evidence but it was "not proof", you insist that "no investigation was completed at the time", throwing links about articles saying the investigation is being blocked and implying it can only mean they don't have proof... All of this is an attempt to throw discredit. You're trying to imply it's possible they're either wrong or lying, because you remember how it went last time the US government did the same thing.
Yes, I did read your points. None of it matters because you're skirting around the point, not making one yourself. I am telling you that you don't have proof that they have nothing when they say "we have proof". I am telling you that none of your arguments actually mean anything, regardless of how hard you're trying to imply things.

I'm not playing any game with you trying to figure out which one of us can be ridiculed the hardest. When you say they didn't have any proof at the time (and you did say that, it's the first thing I responded to), you're lying, because you don't know what they have and when they had it. No news article you find can possibly change the veracity of this because you don't actually have access to what the armies of three different countries have and you weren't actually there. There's literally nothing else to say other than you're lying. Unless you secretly work at the Pentagon or something ??

But please, you go on and keep playing your pretend games of "tactics" just so you can tell yourself you're the smart guy or whatever you're jerking off to.

MOVED: player 2 flying away issue

April 20, 2018, 12:03:40 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by javonlouis  in MOVED: player 2 flying away issue (Started by javonlouis April 20, 2018, 12:03:40 am

This topic has been moved to Recycle Bin.

[iurl]http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/player-2-flying-away-issue-183492.0[/iurl].html

April 19, 2018, 11:52:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Baby Bonnie Hood  in Random Topic V10 (Started by Orochi Gill July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am

You dont seem to understand that the reaction wasnt really about the fact that you made a sprite of that nature but err.. the character in question, rather.

I did stop myself when I realized that, and that's even after considering Roll's depiction in the MvC games; just because Capcom did it doesn't make it right.

Man.  15 years later, and I've still learned nothing.

April 19, 2018, 11:47:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Iced  in Random Topic V10 (Started by Orochi Gill July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am

It's not like I'm gonna become Choiyer 2.0, I just got bored while making some collapse sprites for her and needed a little something to break the monotony; so I made that one little sprite real quick for the hell of it.  It's really not at all as bad as you might think it is, but I can't prove it either so I can't stop anyone's imagination from running wild.
You dont seem to understand that the reaction wasnt really about the fact that you made a sprite of that nature but err.. the character in question, rather.
the way he mused at lenght about how it was one of his favorite things and everything made it just the right shade of extra creepy

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

April 19, 2018, 11:41:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Chronan  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Transforming 2-in-1 Pre-Tournament & Mystic Gohan progressing again. Using the sprite/pal merging thing for the costumes on hit sprites and hair color change will just be remapped palettes during the transformation. Just gotta get the annoying KHH Overlay recoded to use the overly complex Particle FX parameter standard I made so I can scale/angle it for various attacks, kinda feeling too lazy to work on that though so maybe it's time for the Mystic moveset.

Re: My CS'd Sprite Sheets (Commissions Started)

April 19, 2018, 11:31:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Chronan  in My CS'd Sprite Sheets (Commissions Started) (Started by Omega April 19, 2018, 01:35:40 am
 Board: Resource Releases

That Gohan really makes me wish I came to you first before I Gethit-sprite merged the 2 sheets I was working on. The school outfit separation is a great idea!

I won't make the same mistake next time!

April 19, 2018, 11:28:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Shimmering Brony  in Random Topic V10 (Started by Orochi Gill July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am

Now I kinda feel ashamed for exposing my dirty mind...

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers

April 19, 2018, 11:27:41 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Chronan  in The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers (Started by Ricepigeon March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm

I've already shown you're full of shit with the first one
No. Nothing you showed says that the different governments involved don't have any proof as they say they have.
Also I never said "just the US said that" those were your words.
That's.... That's fucking stupid. Are you pretending to misunderstand this or what ?
With Iraq, there actually were very few countries behind the US, and several countries outright disagreeing with them. Including France. This time, it's different. There is no country that claims this didn't happen (well, Russia tries to stall and pretend to ask for an investigation while blocking any investigator from coming in), at best they try not to talk about it, but no one is saying it's false, and there are other countries expressly saying they also have evidence of the attacks, unlike with Iraq.
So your comparison with the Iraq stuff is bullshit. That's what I'm saying. But as usual, you're just deflecting and pretending to misunderstand and twist my words.
You're lost. You accusation of me pretending to misunderstand you, is EXACTLY what you are doing to me, that's why I turned your own shitty tactic on you, and as expected you can't even see it because you're so up your own ass or you have ZERO reading comprehension skills.

No. Nothing you showed says that the different governments involved don't have any proof as they say they have.
You want to know why? Because I never said the "different governments involved had no proof.". I know you love spinning people's arguments so you can try and force them to defend points they weren't even making, but my critique is, was, and always has been on the US media. Why you insist on twisting the point I made to some overfocused place I wasn't talking about is beyond me, but I am aware this is how you've done it for as long as I've read your ignorant opinions on the US, and funny enough you can't handle it being given right back to you the same way.

Thanks for finally acknowledging you're a liar by your own reason on the Iraq comparison though! If you still insist on acting like you don't know why I called you on that then maybe you really do lack reading comprehension, again it's exactly the same thing you did to me. Whether you believe it to be an apt comparison had nothing to do with it.

Otherwise, I already made my points available, you refused to even look at them outside your bias on their meanings and instead twisted my point into your own warped meanings. You can feel free to disagree, or call me a liar for giving an opinion which I backed up only to have it spun into something else again. If you want to try dancing around being schooled again feel free. Seems Bastard Mami's looking for a partner. I won't bother circling the drain with you anymore though, you're game is just so damn boring and obvious at this point.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

April 19, 2018, 11:13:12 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

It's even lower than that I believe, it's like a 0.001% chance

I once sat and blew through 200,000 FP in a sitting just to see and quickly figured out there's no way to brute force it
I once burned through 800,000~1,000,000 FP at once during one of those double exp events (leveling up CEs) and didn't pull a single one. I haven't played the game in a while, but I'm pretty sure I still don't have him.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

April 19, 2018, 10:54:04 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by henk  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

Try 500k ;___;
It took me a year and a half before I even got my first copy, he indeed has lower pull rate than a non-focus 5*.
He's also pretty much one of the worst until you grail him to 100, 2k Fou him in the future, 10/10/10 him and slap a support like Medea, Martha, or even GOD KING Sanson to take care of his sk3 suicide debuff.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For real though, Aggro Manjew is solely for bragging rights unless you are absolutely ready to commit.

Re: blazblue tag battle

April 19, 2018, 10:53:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Weiss Circal  in blazblue tag battle (Started by c001357 July 16, 2017, 10:08:47 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Hey, my main in P4AU is playable. Oh, and another Under Night character I like got in. Too bad the game still has half of the roster behind a paywall.

Re: Problem adding Sprites to SFF

April 19, 2018, 10:51:51 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Problem adding Sprites to SFF (Started by Shakapp April 17, 2018, 04:51:55 pm

You'll probably need to add the palette switch to state 5900 after the change.