YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Gouki (CvS2 Reimagining) by JtheSaltyy

December 07, 2019, 09:42:22 pm View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Gouki (CvS2 Reimagining) by JtheSaltyy (Started by Mr. Giang December 07, 2019, 04:17:41 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

JtheSaltyy did (or edit) other characters in this CvS2 Reimagining thing. All of them are pretty much a crazy mix of POTS style, CvS2 and some custom stuff.

Re: Megaman chars - Blade Man, Bass & Others

December 07, 2019, 08:57:35 pm View in topic context
 Posted by O Ilusionista  in Megaman chars - Blade Man, Bass & Others (Started by O Ilusionista January 03, 2016, 11:47:07 pm
 Board: Projects

Thanks buddy.

And now we have a definitive date for the Robot Master Mayem 3.0 release: December 30, 2019

- Additonal Playable characters

- Additonal Boss

- Additonal Stages

- New Effects added to all characters

- Bug fixes / Upgrades to all characters

Are you hyped? :) 

I can't wait to release this - we've been working hard on it and it looks a different game  :)

Re: Terry XIII

December 07, 2019, 08:06:21 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DauntlessMonk7  in Terry XIII (Started by vyn December 03, 2019, 05:36:59 am

But why a V-Trigger? A Max Mode would fit because he's a KOF character.

Perhaps the V-Trigger is Max Mode? A lot of V-Triggers in Street Fighter V sort of function like Max Mode, such as Ken's VT1, Bison's VT1, Akuma's VT1, F.A.N.G's VT2, both of Sakura's VT's, etc.

Re: (Alex + Captain America) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits of Varying Quality

December 07, 2019, 07:58:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in (Alex + Captain America) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits of Varying Quality (Started by RagingRowen May 09, 2019, 12:08:30 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

I'll get to that one...

In the meantime...

Quickie to Mika coming soon, I CS'd the Hearts on her Chest over the last hour at least so her SFV look could be done.
Palettes are accepted.

December 07, 2019, 07:57:18 pm View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in Terry XIII (Started by vyn December 03, 2019, 05:36:59 am

But why a V-Trigger? A Max Mode would fit because he's a KOF character.

December 07, 2019, 07:49:18 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DauntlessMonk7  in Terry XIII (Started by vyn December 03, 2019, 05:36:59 am

Made a few changes, Trinity is triggered with either PP or KP, not all four. I tried not to use DP motions for the sake of simplification, like in DBFZ. Think of Y as just a kick button.

This kind of reminds me of a gameplay system I've been thinking about recently. I still need to write it down. What do you think Terry's V-Trigger will be like?

Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution

December 07, 2019, 07:30:10 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Started by SNT December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
 Board: Fighting Games

Harada just can't catch a break.

December 07, 2019, 07:29:39 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DauntlessMonk7  in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Started by SNT December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am

Leaks thanks to Microsoft.

First off, i believe that leaks should be taken with a grain of salt until any official announcements are made from Namco themselves. Having said that, Ganryu's a pretty good choice, considering he's a series veteran. Though i've no clue who "Fahkumram" might be.

Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)

December 07, 2019, 07:26:10 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by lui  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
 Board: Gaming

WOO

FIRST TRY BABY

Kazuya absolutey WHOOPS his ass

Track enemy while following an arching path

December 07, 2019, 07:19:24 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FastFlash  in Track enemy while following an arching path (Started by FastFlash December 07, 2019, 07:19:24 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I'm coding a move where my characters tracks down the enemy and flies towards them (i.e if the enemy is on the ground and he jumps my character will move up, if he's on the air and he falls, my character will move down, etc...).

The normal version works fine, however, for the strong version I want my character to move up in an arc WHILE moving towards the enemy, and the angle of the arc needs to be adjusted mid-flight in case the enemy's x or y position changes.

Code:
[State ****: VelSet]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = time > 5
x = ((P2Dist X * 14) / (Exp(0.5*ln((P2Dist X * P2Dist X) + (P2Dist Y * P2Dist Y)))))

[State 0, Arc]
type = VelSet
trigger1  =time = 6
y = (((0.5*Const(movement.yaccel))-((enemy,pos x))-(pos Y)+(Enemynear,pos Y))) / -75 ;Fallback code

The code right now, the problem with it is that angle of the arc can't be adjusted after the char starts moving, I've tried to adjust it but can't seem to get it to work, I'm not very good at maths :/

Is this even possible?

Re: My POTS/Infinite WIPs: Kain Blade & Tifa Lockhart

December 07, 2019, 07:15:38 pm View in topic context
 Posted by RPGamerWriter  in My POTS/Infinite WIPs: Kain Blade & Tifa Lockhart (Started by RPGamerWriter June 12, 2019, 03:14:53 am

Hey everyone, I apologize in advance for the lack of posts in this thread over the past 3 months. Lately, my work on Kain has been put on hold due to all sorts of shit. Health issues, real life, and other stuff I've been working on since I have a Youtube channel and a Deviantart page.

As a result, I have no desire or the time to work on Kain Blade and Tifa. That, and I'm still inexperienced in coding.

However, I'm considering releasing these characters as open-source WIPS. It would be a waste if I left them on my hard drive unfinished for God knows how long. If anyone's interested, I'll upload them to Mediafire.

When the money is right, I'll just have the characters I want made commissioned.

December 07, 2019, 07:03:38 pm View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Started by SNT December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am

Leaks thanks to Microsoft.

Re: Zooming out when enemy jumps too high

December 07, 2019, 07:00:36 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FastFlash  in Zooming out when enemy jumps too high (Started by FastFlash December 06, 2019, 11:35:36 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

This has to be programmed into the stage.  Mugen 1.1 only.

The stage has to be built for this effect for the same reason that widescreen is 4:3 minus the top and bottom.  Stages don't have standard dimensions.

So this is something that can be done by just messing with stage def parameters? I've had a look at the stage documentation and didn't find anything about vertical zoom.

December 07, 2019, 06:31:45 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by vyn  in Terry XIII (Started by vyn December 03, 2019, 05:36:59 am

Made  a few changes, Trinity is triggered with either PP or KP, not all four.

I tried not to use DP motions for the sake of simplification, like in DBFZ. Think of Y as just a kick button.

December 07, 2019, 06:19:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am

Currently doing Mecha Goenitz challenges by using as much treasure gained from the Tekken event to power up Baseball Yuri.  Plan is to have Envy Mary as the leader and grain Att+ and Cooldown reduction for females giving Baseball Yuri enough resources for high damage at a quick pace.

And then have to do the same for Envy Mary to get through her own final challenges which is an even bigger grind.

Re: Project: DragonBall Infinite Battle

December 07, 2019, 06:19:29 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by BigFiji  in Project: DragonBall Infinite Battle (Started by BigFiji December 02, 2019, 05:56:12 am

Looks interesting.
But I cannot download correctly.
All the files have to be downloaded 1 by 1.

Can you upload it in a rar or zip file ?
Because MEGA want me to instal an App to allow me to DL in a zip.

I'll keep an eye on this.

BTW : someone have actually tested it? is it worth trying?

Preciate' the interest. Have you tried highlighting the files folder and left clicking? That should allow you to download everything at once. If not, i'll be working on a hosting alternative in the coming weeks; its finals season (Last semester of university) so i don't have a lot of time to work on the game rn.

Also, if possible i recommend looking into using the mega downloader . Been using it for 4 years now, one of the best decisions i ever made.

I see more a compilation than a full game
try to have same hit spark for all characters , have same gameplay (mvc , cvs whatever but same gameplay for every character for your project)  same hyper background if you use this 
good luck  dood  ( ^__^)b
It seens at youre go only in that Mugen think without read any  other files:( . That is just for different gameplay :(

Thanks guys! Wasn't expecting feedback so soon, thanks for the constructive responses. From what i'm gathering, character uniformity is a priority (Same hit sparks: noted) , so ill be sure to focus on that during the maintenance month for the next alpha release.  As for game play, some of the characters (I.e Tien, Super Buu) are 6 button characters by origin. To make them truly homogeneous i would have to re write them from scratch to fit the 3 button CobraG6 format, or remove them entirely.  This is certainly a possibility, but would happen much farther down the line. The temporary workaround system for this is explained within the game itself. ( Tips and Tricks Section). I've already tweaked most of the characters to play as uniformly as possible (Same Ki charge Button, removal of transformations, similar button layouts, etc.)
 I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like you guys spent any real time with the game. Please actually play the game before commenting if possible. If you did play the game, thank you; i'll be working hard  (when i'm not in class lol) to implement the features mentioned to me.
I was, and i am terriple dissapointed... these stories/Sagas are nice idea... but :( ...
Youre be a sure that all PERSONS are found...
I have feelings at bad about at youre not get all...
And this good idea at drop with just one think :( ...

I already have all the characters mentioned in the full roster ready to be implemented/tweaked as necessary. Actually, most of them are in the Chars folder in the first alpha release, just unused. I'm not entirely sure if that's what you concern was, but if so, don't worry, everyone that was promised will be in the game  :thumbsup:

and again, thank you playing, and for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
Game self not found one Gohan at one point at almost end...

Kid Gohan, Teen Gohan [SS2], Adult Gohan and a Forth Unlockable Gohan ( Surprise  :pleased:) are all in the game. Kid Gohan is in Alpha I.

(Hint: You have to unlock the characters by playing the story mode. After unlocking them, they are available for use in Battle Mode.)

December 07, 2019, 06:19:01 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by lui  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am

If anyone is interested in joining a guild, ill be making one for users in this forum to join.

Just leave me a reply here along with a screenshot of your profile page and ign and ill send you an invite!

Re: KOF Anthology All Characters Pack (Updated 19.10.31)

December 07, 2019, 06:15:51 pm View in topic context
 Posted by duracelleur  in KOF Anthology All Characters Pack (Updated 19.12.07) (Started by duracelleur September 13, 2015, 01:14:18 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

I'm having this problem with yang where when I play with him this happen, some little orange,/blue thing would appear on the screen, any help is appreciated.

I will check...

Update 19.12.07 : New bonus character added : Iori XIV (by Asama Mohammed). Updated Goodman (by Ahuron && Lucas9999).

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Check first post.
++

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

December 07, 2019, 06:13:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by OHMSBY  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by Berry May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

December 07, 2019, 05:49:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Nep Heart  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by Berry May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion