#1Posted by ermaccer in MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N! (Started by ermaccer September 20, 2019, 03:01:11 pm
MugenHook is an opensource project aimed to add features to the M.U.G.E.N engine (1.1 only). It is programmed in C++ (well, mostly) with assembly bits. Most of currently added features are from Mortal Kombat games (cause I like them), though I do accept suggestions and/or feature requests.
It is under constant development, so expect updates often.
Current major features:
- Animated portraits/stances on select screen - You can say goodbye to cursor tricks!
- Animations upon selection - Make your character perfom an animation (eg. win) upon selection.
- Cell based sounds - Assign different selection sound for every character in your roster (useful for announcers).
- Hardcoded strings modification - Rename Simul/Single/Turns or customize your button names without hex editor or font tricks.
- Disable game modes - Don't like a particular game mode in your fullgame? Simply disable it!
- 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 - Spice things up with one switch, no seperate executables required!
Please report bugs here if possible: https://github.com/ermaccer/mugenhook/issues