YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Street Fighter V

December 12, 2017, 01:30:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Street Fighter V (Started by O Ilusionista December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

In case anyone's wondering, in Final Fight 3 there was an enemy named G but it's going to be another Abigail situation, where he looks radically different from source game.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

December 12, 2017, 12:54:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by nick. May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Wow. THat's actually really well. Even gives me a vibes of SFA2.
And a suggestion: how about to show slightly more of characters portraits? What about using whole space here instead of face only?
Edit: a more proper demonstration. But still without your colors there too...

Oho. that looks nice. I might do that instead.

December 12, 2017, 12:39:49 am View in topic context
 Posted by Silva the Silver  in Street Fighter V (Started by O Ilusionista December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm

Awwwnn, Sakura and Cody are so fuking gorgeous! Now I guess I like this game for real :coollove:

Re: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Lifebars

December 12, 2017, 12:31:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Future!Tom  in Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Lifebars (Started by Future!Tom December 10, 2017, 12:48:57 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Re: CVTW2 Ryu 7 December 2017 update

December 12, 2017, 12:19:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in CVTW2 Ryu 7 December 2017 update (Started by Memo March 01, 2017, 07:52:14 am
 Board: Capcom vs the World 2

Your character Groove is incredibly full of Beauty and Quality, Congratulations for this Ryu, oustanding, for real.

Thanks for the kind words, Im happy you feel that way that's
Exactly the reaction I strived for when I put work into Ryu
And the future stuff in releasing.

December 12, 2017, 12:19:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by SageHarpuiaJDJ  in Street Fighter V (Started by O Ilusionista December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm

I honestly don't know if I should buy AE...

The problems I have with SFV seems to be getting addressed, but some of them aren't either.

I mean, they can talk all they want about combo extenders and extra V-Triggers which only exacerbate the problem with the game that I still have(too rushdown heavy with very little options otherwise) but I still see nothing that makes it actually playing defensively is viable, nothing about the netcode getting fixed, nothing about the frames being changed from feeling too floaty, way too simplistic and no depth to the characters, etc.

My curiosity may ultimately get me to buy a copy...but only when it's on sale on Steam.

I can understand that reasoning. To me, it seems like the main thing that's being focused on is things for the less competitive audience, hence the huge effort going into arcade mode and whatnot. There have been many complaints about the game being too rushdown heavy and the lack of defensive options, so that's something that I feel can't really be ignored. I honestly think that will be an announcement later on before the game's release about the things mentioned about the game's general engine.

If that won't be the case, then I'll just wait for feedback from others before I get the game. I still haven't touched SFV ever since all the negative response it got, even though I'd prolly still enjoy it because I'm like that. I just hope that Capcom learns from SFV and MvC:I and there isn't anymore of these Damage Control situations like this.

Youmu Konpaku (Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake Style) by Ikaruga Released 12/11/2017

December 12, 2017, 12:15:25 am View in topic context
 Posted by drpepperfan  in Youmu Konpaku (Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake Style) by Ikaruga Released 12/11/2017 (Started by drpepperfan December 12, 2017, 12:15:25 am
 Board: Found Releases

Re: CVTW2 Ryu 7 December 2017 update

December 11, 2017, 11:49:08 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by AVPboy6754  in CVTW2 Ryu 7 December 2017 update (Started by Memo March 01, 2017, 07:52:14 am
 Board: Capcom vs the World 2

Your character Groove is incredibly full of Beauty and Quality, Congratulations for this Ryu, oustanding, for real.

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

December 11, 2017, 11:48:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Magical Amber  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
 Board: Gaming

Sigurd gonna win this

I see no problem with this.

Re: Victory Animation Softlocked

December 11, 2017, 11:48:36 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ApolloGrimoire  in Victory Animation Softlocked (Started by ApolloGrimoire December 11, 2017, 09:55:43 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I've got it to work now with this coding.

[State 180, Win by SGS]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = PrevStateNo = 189
value = 189

[State 180, vs. Ryu]
type = Changestate
trigger1 = (RoundState = 2 || MatchOver) && !(TeamMode = Turns)
trigger1 = NumEnemy
trigger1 = Enemy, Name = "Ryu" && enemy,authorname = "Phantom.of.the.Server"
value = 186

Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT **PETER UPDATES (pag. 3)**

December 11, 2017, 11:44:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by FobiaZz  in (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT **PETER UPDATES (pag. 3)** (Started by FobiaZz July 15, 2014, 12:36:56 pm
 Board: Projects

Great work!

The fingers covering on the front side on his right hand (viewer's left) need to be refined to make it look like KOF. Also, the parallel of his right forearm looks out of place. The crease on the right side of his coat would need some little gradient in order to make it stand out. There are some fat pixels around that exist.

Keep up, man.

Thanks Enso!

This weekend I've completed all the FX and now I'm focusing on beta testing to delete any possible bug before start coding the infamous AI. Once I'll have finished all this coding things, I'll go fix those fat pixel once for all! ;)

On the way, I've also added a variation to the character (selectable though the Start button) which modifies some special moves into brand-new ones seen in Heroes Vol.2 (f.e. Phasing and Electricity taking place of Invisibility & Radioactivity) just for experimentation. Here's an image:

Re: Hatter's Stuff.

December 11, 2017, 11:14:27 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Ho-Oh's Apprentice  in Hatter's Stuff. (Started by Ho-Oh's Apprentice August 29, 2015, 02:51:02 am
 Board: Graphics

C'mon, I'm not that great. Just aspire to be the best you can, its much easier honestly.

I forgot to post the end result of that time lapse, so here it is:

Also:

Welcome back. :coollove:

Re: the best chars i.a?

December 11, 2017, 11:09:30 pm View in topic context
 Posted by XGargoyle  in the best chars i.a? (Started by oscar123 December 11, 2017, 01:08:31 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

AI is coded inside the characters, so the answer is 'no' to your question

Re: Soul Calibur VI

December 11, 2017, 11:05:38 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Soulcalibur VI (Started by Titiln December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am

December 11, 2017, 11:00:14 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Street Fighter V (Started by O Ilusionista December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm

Looking forward to Sakura. She is a great addition, and they teased her, it was obvious.

Blanka... I bloody hate Blanka. Least interesting SF II character. He felt very out there (same could be said for Dhalsim, tho)
Still, I think Blanka will become a very fun addition, at least how he looked. So, I'm not going to be mad about it.

Falke. She looks like a Shadaloo Doll, as previous said, she does remind me a hell a lot about Juni. So, I guess a doll was bound to happen.

Cody. He looks really good in this, and I'm really looking forward to see more about the character.

G... Who the hell is G!? When I first saw the glimpse of this, I thought it was Q. And then I saw a more human-ic sort of character, and figured he might be Q without the mask, but honestly I can't tell shit. He is a new mystery. He looks interesting tho.

Sagat. OH YES. Been waiting for the king to return.

Re: [FRENCH ONLY] Amis francophones bonjour !

December 11, 2017, 10:53:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by dadou  in [FRENCH ONLY] Amis francophones bonjour ! (Started by [SX] August 27, 2007, 11:41:58 am
 Board: International

Coucou tout le monde!

wow ça fais un bail que je ne suis pas passe ici  :mwhoa:  :mwhoa: :mwhoa:

December 11, 2017, 10:46:23 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in Victory Animation Softlocked (Started by ApolloGrimoire December 11, 2017, 09:55:43 pm

Put the trigger in state 5900, take a look a a pots / jmorphman char
With a win anim like that to see how its done. Statedef 5900.

Re: FeLo & Co

December 11, 2017, 10:43:27 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Snakebyte  in FeLo & Co (Started by FeLo_Llop April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
 Board: Sprite Projects

That Leona looks amazing.

December 11, 2017, 10:32:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by ApolloGrimoire  in Victory Animation Softlocked (Started by ApolloGrimoire December 11, 2017, 09:55:43 pm

State 189 triggers first, then it goes into State 186 after the round ends and it softlocks.

State 0 has no Ctrl = 1 and the player is already in 5150.

December 11, 2017, 10:08:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by altoiddealer  in Victory Animation Softlocked (Started by ApolloGrimoire December 11, 2017, 09:55:43 pm

Maybe there's something I'm missing here, but I know the round will not go to Roundstate 3 (Win Poses) until the loser is in State 5150, and the winner is in state 0 with Ctrl = 1.

So, see if that's your problem for starters.  There are workarounds to achieve what you're trying to do...