YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

December 10, 2018, 04:22:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

One look at that jarring destruction of physics is enough to turn me off. I don't get how people keep playing smoothly after all of that. I would keep taunting because "that move should have killed".

People like you are the reason the phrase "taunt to get bodied" exists.

Honestly, I like the knockback and recovery speed in this game better than in Sm4sh.  Last time around the game was so floaty that unless you were playing heavyweight it felt like you spent 50% of the match just trying to get back to the ground.  Ultimate really lets you get back in the fight a lot faster.

Re: "PotS style" Kyo (new update - 12/09/18); Benimaru updated

December 10, 2018, 03:46:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by beterhans  in "PotS style" Kyo (new update - 12/09/18); Benimaru updated (Started by Jmorphman December 01, 2018, 05:19:32 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Updated Kyo:
 - Fixed bug that made Aoki impossible to super cancel out of
 - Removed error that prevented MAX 182 Shiki from being charged up if activated by LP and HP
 - Slightly extended the opponent's lie down time during Issetsu Seoi Nage
 - minor fixes to the EXPLODsive Buffering system

Demitri lvl 3
The Kyo issue should hopefully be taken care of, but I'm not sure what to do about this. I know some people had problems pulling that move off before, but once they got the timing down, they were able to do it no problem.

Hi this happen to me also
I still remember when I download your ken for the 1st time i cant do lv3 supers since they need to press 3 fists or 3 legs

It depends on the keyboard you use.
some keyboard allow more keys to be pressed simultaneously
than others so thats why some can some can not.

So it triggered me to edit your ken
instead use 1 2 3 buttons to define level of supers
I used light medium heavy buttons to define the level of supers
this enabled poor keyboards to perferm lv3 supers.

Re: Mortal Komat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)

December 10, 2018, 03:45:21 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by mkfreak89  in  Mortal Komat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Started by GTOAkira December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am

It is obviously that they cant make a trailer without scorpion in it , LOL , i really hope not to see cassie and her team , cause they were pretty lame characters in general and in design too.

December 10, 2018, 03:40:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in  Mortal Komat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Started by GTOAkira December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am

I've been very lucky with my guesses and hopes for Fighting games recently.
For this game, I want Kabal and Motaro to be playable. Those two would be my reason to purchase the game.
Already got Scorpion, and Sub-Zero is a no-brainer, so with those I'm fine.
I'm sure your previous guesses were not as bad as these. Its not to say they have no chance (Motaro kinda doesn't, though), but they're both quite unlikely story-wise. I can see them including Kabal, but don't hope for it too much.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

December 10, 2018, 03:31:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

Double Castle Herc and Volumen Hydrargyrum Tamamo got me through 5/6th of the singularity. All I had to do was switch my reserves.

Just scooping up these free quest gems for Merlin. Hoping I get 10 10-rolls for him.

Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!

December 10, 2018, 03:13:33 am View in topic context
 Posted by Calypso  in Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Started by Vans November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
 Board: All That's Left

Got my green ranger helmet in. I'm happy.

Re: Megaman Zero help: Getting hit (how should he get hit?)

December 10, 2018, 03:09:51 am View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in Megaman Zero help: Getting hit (how should he get hit?) (Started by RedDragonCats17 December 07, 2018, 06:56:42 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

If you’re coding this for 1.0+, you could just use trigger1= ailevel

Unless I’m totally misunderstanding..

Character stuck in turning animation.

December 10, 2018, 02:56:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by Cyberq3000  in Character stuck in turning animation. (Started by Cyberq3000 December 10, 2018, 02:56:41 am

So awhile back, i must have edited something on my character but i cant remember what it is.  But now my character is stuck and looping in the standing turning animation after P2 jumps over him.  The looping will stop if i attack. jump or crouch, but the loop will continue if i stand or walk.  I can't for the life of me figure out what i did awhile back to cause this problem to happen.  I was trying to look for a turning animation state but do not know where to locate it.

Re: [Theme Thread]Pocket/Puzzle Fighters Sprite thread

December 10, 2018, 02:55:58 am View in topic context
 Posted by ink  in [Theme Thread]Pocket/Puzzle Fighters Sprite thread (Started by anis91 September 06, 2011, 04:04:54 pm
 Board: Graphics

These look awesome! It’s always good to see you around.

December 10, 2018, 02:43:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by vgma2  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

The little mac KO effect also showed even if it didn't kill back in Smash 4.

Final Strike effects are pretty much based on the same way the game determines when a Death Spark effect appears.  If it happens, then that means your opponent will die without DI.  If they survived, that means they were able to DI the attack.

It's also important to note how blastzones seem to be increased in this go-around.  Something that might've killed in the previous games can now be survived due to the boundaries being further away.

December 10, 2018, 02:03:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by MR. IBZS II  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

It is called "balloon knockback" in the community. Supposedly, this change in launch physics is to make follow-ups much more difficult to perform due to the warpspeed launch and instant deceleration.

One look at that jarring destruction of physics is enough to turn me off. I don't get how people keep playing smoothly after all of that. I would keep taunting because "that move should have killed".

December 10, 2018, 02:00:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by Txpot  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

I'm having a horrible time with this game, and it's not just because of the A.I, its the way the game's system was changed.

Smash attacks on a weakened foe doesn't feel as satisfying as it does in previous games. For some reason, you can hit an opponent, they travel in a direction of like 80 miles an hour, and then their velocity basically stops halfway. This is especially jarring if the enemy is at a high enough percentage to be knocked around by a simple tilt attack or similar, because it would seem as if they were warped to that predicted point of stopping all launch velocity.

It's made worse when you realise the game designers got the idea to use the effects of Little Mack's KO gimmick on every attack, even if it doesn't KO them. For example, I/enemy could do an attack, a little scene plays of the victim being smashed, they're sent flying, a small screen shows where they are as they're disappearing from view...and they aren't KO'd. What was the problem? Were they at a high amount of percentage before this? Did they manage to tech a wall/ceiling/floor as they're sent flying to negate the entire launch? Did they bounce around "hard" platforms too many times to be counted out, despite the game predicting that I would knock them out? Are you that bad at this game that you can't smash a Kirby at 137.6% into the stratosphere because he was holding the joystick in the opposite direction, preventing him from being KO'd? It's all this that makes the game feel broken, since lighter characters are suddenly more tanky than they should be.

Long story short, if I smash you across the arena, complete with the little cutscene of being smashed, you should be KO'd.

December 10, 2018, 01:56:17 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in  Mortal Komat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Started by GTOAkira December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am

I've been very lucky with my guesses and hopes for Fighting games recently.
For this game, I want Kabal and Motaro to be playable. Those two would be my reason to purchase the game.
Already got Scorpion, and Sub-Zero is a no-brainer, so with those I'm fine.

December 10, 2018, 01:39:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Scarecrow (3/12/2018 Update)

December 10, 2018, 01:27:53 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mr.Giang  in Scarecrow (3/12/2018 Update) (Started by Mr.Giang October 26, 2018, 02:58:51 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Currently, I think Scarecrow is basically finished. While I might still update him for balance changes as well as bug-fixes, it's very unlikely that I will add more moves into him. That being said, when I feel like I need more ideas to improve him, I will keep you in mind!

December 10, 2018, 01:20:32 am View in topic context
 Posted by DarkWolf13  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Re: Megaman Zero help: Getting hit (how should he get hit?)

December 10, 2018, 01:16:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by RedDragonCats17  in Megaman Zero help: Getting hit (how should he get hit?) (Started by RedDragonCats17 December 07, 2018, 06:56:42 am

I guess I don't have that much of a choice. Aight, I have Seravy's A.I. tutorial up, and I'll put in the var(59). What do I do from there?

Re: Post Fan Art Thread

December 10, 2018, 01:05:50 am View in topic context
 Posted by Nep Heart  in Post Fan Art Thread (Started by 1Ultima December 12, 2011, 08:22:44 pm
 Board: All That's Left

December 10, 2018, 01:03:16 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

People have reported that they had similar things happen to them, me and my cousin included. It might be smart AI, or it really does become easier if you fail to beat them.

Re: Scorpiom 3d mk1

December 10, 2018, 01:00:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in Scorpion 3d mk1 (Started by djlolo December 09, 2018, 10:57:07 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

So, why is the video posted here if its set to not be played in other sites?