YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Kof 2003 Portrait project

December 06, 2019, 08:29:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Melcore  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

Updated Hwa:

Re: David (BFDI) Released! (1.1)

December 06, 2019, 08:05:51 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Dawn de Era  in David (BFDI) Released! (1.1) (Started by Dawn de Era October 04, 2019, 03:51:18 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

- Seems there are truncated values in state 1010 (which is the special involving Rocky Summon).

Crud, thought I took care of all the truncated stuff. I'll take care of that immediately.

- Hitboxes are very stubby and narrow, which basically makes any sort of poking unfeasible and can mess up certain combos, although it probably can't be helped much due to the character's inherit anatomy.

I don't think I have enough knowledge on hitbox standards and what liberties can be taken to really do anything about that.

- Aerial raving feels a little too tight in the sense that the timing is strict in getting the chains down, probably could increase the hitstun of aerials by a few frames.

I'll see what I can do.

- Knockdown from finishing aerial raves could use a hard knockdown with extended liedown time so P2 isn't recovering before David reaches the ground and also would give his otherwise niche OTG supers more use such as a combo ender after finishing aerial raves.

Again, I'll see what I can do. Appreciate the feedback immensely!

Re: Bowow - ORIGINAL CHARACTER - RELEASE (Includes Stage)

December 06, 2019, 08:04:56 pm View in topic context
 Posted by necro_rk  in Bowow - ORIGINAL CHARACTER - RELEASE (Includes Stage) (Started by MrPr1993 December 06, 2019, 04:16:43 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

looks interesting, great animations, congratulations... :)

Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)

December 06, 2019, 07:47:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by BahamianKing242  in Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)  (Started by 2Dee4ever September 18, 2014, 10:26:01 pm
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

when i try open ikemen plus it gives me error

Re: [WIP]DBFCI - MISAKA Mikoto[Another 2 moves finsihed]

December 06, 2019, 07:44:40 pm View in topic context
 Posted by beterhans  in [WIP]DBFCI - MISAKA Mikoto[Another 2 moves finsihed] (Started by beterhans August 09, 2019, 06:44:59 pm
 Board: Projects

Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)

December 06, 2019, 07:35:18 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Byakko  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
 Board: Gaming

I might be interested in him (I'm also waiting for Orochi Shermie, if she's half of the horrible bitch she is to fight in the Mecha Goenitz quest). But I though there was also a datamine showing Rock ?

I'm on the slowwwwww grind for Mecha Goenitz (over lv30 buffs, still at least 10k CP too low). I maxed out my dress Xiaoyu with the AS souls, and I'm building up Wrath Chizuru because apparently the game claims Mecha Goenitz's berserk phase gives advantage to balance type fighters, even though I have no idea what advantage you actually get in those boss battles. She's not strong, but I like her.
I'm kicking my King 97 off my yellow team because god damn her skills are such a pain to chain together. The only way Tornado Kick chains into Trap Kick is if you launched the enemy up with Venom Strike first, and it's still difficult. Oh, but the fireball is still nice in pvp.
I really appreciate the way the epic quest makes you grind previous stages for those stat bonuses, at this point I'm comfortable wiping the floor with Envy Mary with a lv47 Yashiro, it's nice that it allows you to test out low level characters without the absolute need to max out everyone. On the other hand, I can't figure out how to beat Wrath Chizuru without a high level bleed user like Andy. My lv90 4* green Ryo can't do anything if she jut heals half of any direct hit I deal (it takes him over 10 minutes to kill her raid form), whereas bleed just takes out five times as much health as a normal hit. Say Ryo hits 20k, she instantly heals 9k, but Andy's bleed damage would also take out 90k at the same time on top of the normal hit. And I don't see any good 4* green unit that can do that.

Re: Sennou-Room's WIP

December 06, 2019, 07:28:25 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by ComboAssassin20  in Sennou-Room's WIP (Started by Sennou-Room April 08, 2017, 05:00:56 am

I tried to post once, but the forum had me posting more than once, if that is not a glitch then what else is it considered as?

December 06, 2019, 07:23:39 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by lui  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am

i forgot to mention that this was datamined awhile ago, so O.Yashiro may be the next FES character after Geese's banner is done

Personally I'm gonna skip him

Re: MUGEN Video thread

December 06, 2019, 07:10:26 pm View in topic context
 Posted by IKEISLEGEND  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

EPISODE #348: Like Father, Like Son
[youtube]https://youtu.be/1KT0fH6LDuU[/youtube]

In cvs2 both moves kill no matter what the ratio the attacks are death moves that's why they kill in cvs2

But you said that they're OHKO. They're not. Just check in the original game.
Or take warusaki3's Shin Akuma that is fully accurate from the source material as example.

That was a Boss fight, when you fight an awakened boss It kills one hit as so it did in my video

Btw I loved that Eddy Gui best Tekken character Ive ever seen in mugen

You know what, Gui? I think we should just ignore Ike, because it’s starting to become clear to me that he’s not going to listen to anybody but himself in regards to criticism.

If he’s going to continue to seemingly live in this fantasy land where he thinks he’s always right, we’re probably better off just leaving him there until he’s ready to come out & move on to other characters.

I know this might seem like a fairly harsh thing to say, and i apologize for that, but i am saying it because i want to make a point:
if you are not going to be open to fixing flaws with your characters & actively fight against honest feedback, people are not going to want to have anything to do with you or your characters, and your reputation will suffer as a result.

Mr Monk Thanks for your feedback..

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

December 06, 2019, 06:53:34 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by The Street Fighter  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

The last two Game Awards the Crash Bandicoot franchise have had a game revealed each year. Will it happen again this time? And, could Crash be revealed as a playable?

Re: Character of the Month: November 2019 Nominations

December 06, 2019, 06:08:52 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by carlosspeed  in Character of the Month: November 2019 Nominations (Started by Jmorphman December 01, 2019, 10:24:25 pm

Blake Belladonna by Mr. Giang - 3
Poison Ivy edited by Mr. Giang - 2

Re: Character of the Month: October 2019 Voting

December 06, 2019, 05:51:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Character of the Month: October 2019 Voting (Started by 【MFG】gui0007 November 21, 2019, 04:07:46 am

Well deserved Fclass! Congrats. :)

December 06, 2019, 05:44:41 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DauntlessMonk7  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

You know what, Gui? I think we should just ignore Ike, because it’s starting to become clear to me that he’s not going to listen to anybody but himself in regards to criticism.

If he’s going to continue to seemingly live in this fantasy land where he thinks he’s always right, we’re probably better off just leaving him there until he’s ready to come out & move on to other characters.

I know this might seem like a fairly harsh thing to say, and i apologize for that, but i am saying it because i want to make a point:
if you are not going to be open to fixing flaws with your characters & actively fight against honest feedback, people are not going to want to have anything to do with you or your characters, and your reputation will suffer as a result.

Re: Edited Debug Font

December 06, 2019, 05:41:29 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TheFclass97  in Edited Debug Font (Started by ink December 06, 2019, 01:06:33 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Dude...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: Character of the Month: November 2019 Nominations

December 06, 2019, 05:30:14 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by bztc  in Character of the Month: November 2019 Nominations (Started by Jmorphman December 01, 2019, 10:24:25 pm

Morgan by CSX -3

Re: Sennou-Room's WIP

December 06, 2019, 05:12:01 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Umezono  in Sennou-Room's WIP (Started by Sennou-Room April 08, 2017, 05:00:56 am

They were spaced out in minutes and the post was varied between all three. If it was a glitch they'd have been copies.
Nah, it was most likely the forum bug. Sometime clicking post will hang, allowing people to resubmit the same form even if its edited. People repost thinking their post didnt go through, its happened to myself actually. The time intervals are consistent too.

December 06, 2019, 04:26:25 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Started by lui October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am

and if that wasnt lucky enough, i literally got paul himself and then used those extra souls ive been farming for awhile to get his battle card.
Spoiler: Can confirm that this moment could happen via witchcraft (click to see content)

[NES] [Bootleg] AV Mei Shao Nv Zhan Shi (AV Pretty Girl Fight)

December 06, 2019, 04:21:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by jo19sh92  in [NES] [Bootleg] AV Mei Shao Nv Zhan Shi (AV Pretty Girl Fight) (Started by jo19sh92 December 06, 2019, 04:21:47 pm
 Board: Resource Releases

Quick Note 1: These are the stages ripped out using Nintendulator, which unfortunately means they aren't animated, but honestly, that's not a big deal, since all of the animations are very easy to make.

Quick Note 2: None of these are actual stage file (.sff/.def) but instead are just the raw (.png) files of the stages put together, so they'll need to be resized/upscaled, but overall... in case anyone wanted them, here you go. I have a whole collection of bootleg fighting games and plan on ripping all of the stages eventually from all of them.

Quick Note 3: I didn't bother including the music, cause let's be honest... like... practically every bootleg game has crappy music to begin with, save for a few here and there.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rmj91vtez25zt75/AV_Mei_Shao_Nv_Zhan_Shi_%28AV_Pretty_Girl_Fight%29_Stages.zip/file

If you would like for me to upload more, I'd like to know, that way I'm not just uploading stuff that doesn't get used.

Re: ! achieved! .It can take any sprite of more resolution and put it in mugen easil

December 06, 2019, 04:13:13 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Bastard Mami  in ! achieved! .It can take any sprite of more resolution and put it in mugen easil (Started by oscar123 December 05, 2019, 10:34:41 pm

congrats.

December 06, 2019, 03:59:00 pm View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

EPISODE #348: Like Father, Like Son

In cvs2 both moves kill no matter what the ratio the attacks are death moves that's why they kill in cvs2

But you said that they're OHKO. They're not. Just check in the original game.
Or take warusaki3's Shin Akuma that is fully accurate from the source material as example.