#1Posted by Domodantekun in RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million February 17, 2018, 01:20:01 am
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
02/17/18 - Version 2018.02.17
- Adjusted appearance of skill orbs.
- Adjusted Dash timings.
- Adjustments to several sounds.
- Adjustments to some hit velocities on specials.
- j2y: Startup decreased by 4f.
- Chant: Charge speed increased by 10%.
- Durga's Soul: Fixed bugs involving armor state.
- Durga's Soul: Startup time decreased by 7f.
- "Master of Buddhist Cosmology": Hitbox size increased, projectile velocity increased.
- Superhuman "Byakuren Hijiri":
-- Renamed Relic "Sorcerer's Sutra Scroll".
-- Command changed to D,D,D + x/y/z (222x/y/z)
-- Now costs 1000 Power, is no longer a selectable Last Word.
-- No longer provides 50% Walk speed increase.
-- Damage increase on affected Specials decreased (125%->110%).
-- Duration is now dependent on number of Skill Orbs when used (min 2 sec, max 10 sec).
-- Now has 7f recovery after superpause.
-- Fixed graphical bug in IKEMEN.
- New Last Word: "Sakra Devanam Indra's Thunderstorm".
you should give mugen 1.1 a try sometime
First off, allow me the opportunity to congratulate you on having gotten this far with such an ambitious undertaking.
Secondly, I discovered an issue that surprisingly pertains to both Mouser's version of Ruby Heart as well as your own. Oddly enough, I've yet to replicate the bug in question in any background beyond the MvC2 training stage by ExShadow. To continue, if you corner the adversary and perform "Mille Fantomes", the ghosts reach the wall and either remain there, or create an infinite by dragging the opponent well above super jump height. The latter is what always occurs with Mouser's incarnation of the character.
boundleft = -750
boundright = 750