YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Rick Renalds (SNKish) (Feat. O Ilusionista)

September 26, 2018, 05:31:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by All-Star Platinum  in Rick Renalds (SNKish) (Feat. O Ilusionista) (Started by All-Star Platinum April 17, 2018, 11:17:57 pm
 Board: Projects

Hey man,  things happen and life gets in the way but they matter.
I've been keeping up with this topic since it started, can't wait till you release him.

I appreciate the support man, sucks that I am on limiting time but it is what it is.
If all else fails, I can always remove some things and just release him from there, the animations left are an extra winpose/intro which seems beyond my level of spriting. The suplex throw and a rolling animation, so it still up in the air.

Time next time.

-A.S.P

Re: Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series

September 26, 2018, 05:25:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series (Started by MOFT September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

go into the chars "in air" state 50 and put a velset
To trigger on command =  hold down, adjust the y
velocity however you want.

Or a changestate to trigger on the command, in the new state
create your animation and set the velocity on it.

Re: Iron Man

September 26, 2018, 05:18:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by MatreroG  in Iron Man (Started by ReddBrink September 06, 2018, 07:16:33 pm

Here's a preview of how it's coming out so far:

Need to figure out how to make him "suit-on" and "suit-off" and add some air pressure effect of some kind (also, he could do with more frames from standing to charging, but he's a pain to draw T_T). Hopefully I'll be able to make more progress soon enough.
Excellent job!
Ironman is getting better and better.

Re: All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife

September 26, 2018, 05:08:57 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by tehdevil  in All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

I tested your latest Gouki, now he felt difficult to use compared to the previous version like sometime his Asura Senkuu can perform other Ex moves and also, his Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is nowhere to be found  o_O

Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed

September 26, 2018, 04:40:25 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Uche_of_MFG  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

...and here I was thinking that this game would be different from the ones before it...

Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed

September 26, 2018, 04:34:00 am View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Started by GTOAkira June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series

September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by MOFT  in Fastfall code similar to Smash bros. series (Started by MOFT September 26, 2018, 04:12:37 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Does anyone have an idea on how I would write a code to simulate a 'fast-fall' mechanic similar to Smash bros? Essentially holding/tapping down in midair will result in the falling speed to increase for the length its held down.

https://www.ssbwiki.com/Fast_fall

Re: Capcom vs. SNK 3 (Opening Cinematic)

September 26, 2018, 03:48:57 am View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Capcom vs. SNK 3 (Opening Cinematic) (Started by Gritsmaster September 25, 2018, 07:36:22 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Damn, i love this intro! :D

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

September 26, 2018, 03:43:29 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

about time they added a new pokemon track and it's awesome

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

September 26, 2018, 03:38:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Person Man  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

This week's new track is Battle! (Steven) from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, arranged by Soshi Abe, who worked on the Breath of the Wild soundtrack.

It feels like they're leaning in a much more heavy metal/hard rock direction with Ultimate's soundtrack compared to the previous game.

Re: [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite

September 26, 2018, 02:57:41 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Zo_Warudo  in [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite (Started by HQ October 02, 2015, 12:53:10 am
 Board: Graphics

Wow, I see a big difference. Okay, I'll definitely try to take canvas size into consideration. I was using Kiryu's sprite from PXZ2 as reference so that might explain the over abundance of detail

Re: Post Fan Art Thread

September 26, 2018, 02:25:20 am View in topic context
 Posted by Darkflare  in Post Fan Art Thread (Started by 1Ultima December 12, 2011, 08:22:44 pm
 Board: All That's Left

September 26, 2018, 02:24:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ho-Oh's Apprentice  in [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite (Started by HQ October 02, 2015, 12:53:10 am

Now, I have no idea how AbyssWolf's CSW style works. But all I can say is, for a pixel canvas of that size, you need to cut out some detail. It's muddled and all over the place, I can't read it from a normal size, and the suit is the biggest offender.

This isn't a fix (bc again, I have no idea how this style works), but see how the 2nd frame, it feels much easier to look at? There's probably more to CSW's style than what I did, but even with something as complex and small as CSW, you gotta keep readability in mind, especially because of the size.

Re: the fav GIF thread!

September 26, 2018, 02:24:18 am View in topic context
 Posted by Reginukem  in the fav GIF thread! (Started by Jessy September 20, 2007, 12:48:25 am
 Board: All That's Left

Pingas

Re: All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife

September 26, 2018, 02:08:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by The Sudden Rarity  in All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife (Started by DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Mai has been updated, along with everyone else up to this point. I added a new system update:

-EX moves during Max Mode efficiency increased

What that means is now, performing a EX moves during Max Mode will drain a 1/3 of the time, instead of 1/2. I also gave KFM some noteworthy changes aside from the system update. PLEASE refer to everyone's respective ReadMes to avoid asking questions answered there. Morrigan will be next

So, I gotta redownload everyone before Mai for their new updates?  Eh well, it's for science, then ^..^

Seriously, though, it's good that you're actively keeping everyone you've made pretty consistent with one another.

Re: Ruby Rose v1.03 + Yang Xiao Long v1.08

September 26, 2018, 02:05:41 am View in topic context
 Posted by OHMSBY  in Ruby Rose v1.03 + Yang Xiao Long v1.08 (Started by OHMSBY August 30, 2018, 08:15:21 pm

overheads shouldn't have that kind of invul slapped onto it in the first place. It should be at least possible to poke her out of it before it even starts, and since she's airborne, it's a free combo for characters using newer-gen mechanics.

Fair enough.

I hope the update also fixes Ruby doing her super for free, because it turns I wasn't imagining it after all and her AI can really do Petal Dance even if she has less than 1000 power.  Don't know if this also applies to her other supers, I really can't decipher holn's AI coding.

After watching a few videos of the AI Patch in action, I've noticed this too. I just sent Holn a message letting him know about this.

Re: Iron Man

September 26, 2018, 01:56:48 am View in topic context
 Posted by NDSilva  in Iron Man (Started by ReddBrink September 06, 2018, 07:16:33 pm

Agreed, it's better to keep only one version of Hulkbuster, for consistency sake. By the way, those sprites look goddamn awesome! :o

Thanos

Luke Cage (w/ Iron Fist as Tony Stark)

Jack (Tekken)

September 26, 2018, 01:51:36 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Zo_Warudo  in [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite (Started by HQ October 02, 2015, 12:53:10 am

The colours are not there, I suggest to take the colours from the characters in CSW. They should have a certain hue shifting, something I don't see in your sprites.

How's this? I used colors from Cloud and Link.

Re: Ruby Rose v1.03 + Yang Xiao Long v1.08

September 26, 2018, 01:34:40 am View in topic context
 Posted by Baby Bonnie Hood  in Ruby Rose v1.03 + Yang Xiao Long v1.08 (Started by OHMSBY August 30, 2018, 08:15:21 pm

Unfortunately, this means that the AI patches are outdated, and applying them as they are now may cause some problems. I have already notified Holn about this, so hopefully he will have the patches updated soon. I'll make a post about it here when he does.

I hope the update also fixes Ruby doing her super for free, because it turns I wasn't imagining it after all and her AI can really do Petal Dance even if she has less than 1000 power.  Don't know if this also applies to her other supers, I really can't decipher holn's AI coding.

Re: 3D to 2d commsions (SFIV characters in mugen now)

September 26, 2018, 01:32:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in 3D to 2d commsions (SFIV characters in mugen now) (Started by Nexus Games September 25, 2018, 02:13:37 am

Viewtiful Joe is probably the only example I can give that's decent.

Dante however is a edit of bugya's Dante that was just resized and was edited to have fewer colors, that's about it. No real reshading or anything so it ends up coming off as a rough edit of someone else's work instead of being anything good to use for a commission