YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Silva WIPs: The Hulk Rough Beta

July 21, 2018, 11:24:59 am View in topic context
 Posted by AlexSin  in Silva WIPs: The Hulk Rough Beta (Started by NDSilva August 30, 2016, 02:30:52 am
 Board: Projects

If you get hit during a gamma charge the effect will remain there.
Also the small portrait could use a change.

Re: **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion

July 21, 2018, 11:18:18 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by bwoods81  in **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Started by Ace-Million June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

when i click the mugen exe it just open then closes. no errors or nothing. just open and closes. sf perfect never did that to me. this retro old and new does this when trying to play game. what do i need to do to run it ?

Help with stages

July 21, 2018, 11:14:32 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Genji_HTH  in Help with stages (Started by Genji_HTH July 21, 2018, 11:14:32 am
 Board: Introductions and Guides

Hi ^^

After spending a whole day with researching and testing I finaly give in and ask for help =/
So here's my prob: I have a .sff (and .def) file of a stage. And what I want to do is somehow export a full size image of the stage as a whole. Like a preview image.
Best I can do is export all the sprites and try to build the image off of them by hand....but looking at 500+ single images after the export this does not seem like the way to go.

I'd imagine there would be an easy solution to this....

Re: [Theme Thread] Street Fighter Alpha/CPS2 Sprite thread

July 21, 2018, 11:08:46 am View in topic context
 Posted by Walruslui  in [Theme Thread] Street Fighter Alpha/CPS2 Sprite thread (Started by Hoshi April 21, 2010, 09:49:06 pm
 Board: Graphics

will probably do more rangers

Re: CPS2/VS Style/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Saidai rieki Gym"

July 21, 2018, 10:29:05 am View in topic context
 Posted by SwordMan  in CPS2/VS Style/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Saidai rieki Gym" (Started by AVPboy6754 July 21, 2018, 02:00:20 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Decent stuff man

Re: Kenji P.O.T.S style (W.I.P)

July 21, 2018, 08:33:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by Akito  in Kenji P.O.T.S style (W.I.P) (Started by k6666orochi July 14, 2017, 06:12:10 am

You can put triggers in moves to create chain combos.

Re: Kof 2003 Portrait project

July 21, 2018, 07:53:16 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Layanor  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

Nope :)

Basic character stance commission (good artist needed)

July 21, 2018, 07:52:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by dev  in Basic character stance commission (good artist needed) (Started by dev July 21, 2018, 07:52:23 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Hi MFG.
I am willing to commission a good artist who can animate a stance sprite for me. The sprite is nothing fancy. Just a basic capcom sprite, but I want it to look fluid as a stance. So if you are interedted, let me know and we can discuss further about it.

Re: Fate/Grand Order

July 21, 2018, 07:44:45 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

anyway i'm looking forward seeing them in fgo too bad i don't play jp.

i just hope after the last fate/heaven's feel movie typemoon would move on to more shingetsutan projects or a new one that involves the alchemists , they seem to have their shit together than the clocktowers with their rogue and independent mages. the alchemists work like a true faction like the church.

Re: R. Mika POTS style

July 21, 2018, 07:42:05 am View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in R. Mika POTS style (Started by DeathScythe July 05, 2018, 09:06:25 pm

Oh there you are! Glad to see that you showing off your Mika here.
Well, hope that all going well on this project. Good luck!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

did you incorporate delusiontrim's butt slap anim?

Oh thanks for the info Walrus, had no idea who's the one that do this when i did my edit of Warusaki's Mika. :P

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

July 21, 2018, 07:06:49 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Duos.act  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

That's not a typo, his name is written as König (German word for King) K. Rool.  I would be more inclined to point out how poor quality the portrait renders are.

July 21, 2018, 06:57:34 am View in topic context
 Posted by Speedpreacher  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

No, Eltnum Eltnam is

July 21, 2018, 06:46:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by Cyborg Sun  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Don't know why am I entertaining this, maybe because of how funny the error in this fake leak is. This one comes from GameFAQs:

Look, I usually don't go "LOL THIS IS FUCKING FAKE THE GUY WHO MADE THIS SHOULD KYS" when discussing leaks because:

1. That makes me sound like an anonymous asshole from 4Chan.

2. I might be proven wrong, making my comment even more idiotic looking.

But... even if K. Rool and Heihachi actually get in (I personally think they have a good chance), this "leak" is obviously faked. The pictures gave it away immediately.

July 21, 2018, 06:45:27 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm

July 21, 2018, 06:32:43 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Seadragon77  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

I've always thought that The Kremlings (and King K. Rool) are Nintendo property since they were in a Donkey Kong game. Also, King K. Rool has been highly requested to be in... at least as far as I know.

Heihachi wouldn't be a bad idea to put in, especially since he has experience in these kind of games. Travis Touchdown, on the other hand... it's a catch 22 of big time proportions. No More Heroes has made it's home on Nintendo systems, so he would fit in that sense... but, it's a Mature rated series. Granted, that didn't stop Bayonetta from getting in.

Re: Character of the Month: June 2018 Nominations

July 21, 2018, 06:30:38 am View in topic context
 Posted by Amidweiz  in Character of the Month: June 2018 Nominations (Started by Jmorphman July 07, 2018, 09:52:42 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Veroniva Iche by Tsunamidusher - 3
Schlussel-Pre by Precious - 3
Nests Style Kyo by Soy Sauce - 2
Dinosaur by Exclamation_Question - 2

Re: Skullman - RMM

July 21, 2018, 06:18:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Manikku  in Skullman - RMM (Started by Manikku December 04, 2010, 04:23:33 am

Another huge revival and necro on this nearly 10 year old work to spread the news; he is now absolutely being finished by AJrenalin in terms of programming, updates have been posted up on IMT. Currently going to be collaborating with Rage for some new animations; some moves have changed up since last time, either for better flow of combos or to have less Megaman-esque animations.

AJrenaline said:
Almost 10 years ago this character started getting sprited, well today i tell you that he is entering RMM in the next 48 hours. Manic you did an amazing job on his sprites..

SPECIALS

1.Powerblaster - Shoots cannon low, medium and upwards position. Also can shoot while in the air

2.Skullbarrier - Much different than woodmans leaf shield. Woodmans can be thrown this cannot, This causes damage to anyone in radius and has a much shorter duration. Can also block one attack or projectile without taking damage.

POWERSETS

1. Haunt - Throws out a Spirit at the cost of 10 health if hit on contact it causes damage to P2 and P1 gains 25 health. If you miss you get no health back and lose the 10 health from casting. This has low,Medium,High variations as well as air versions to.

2. Spikes - The video best describes this. Has air version as well

3. Missiles - Shoots a missile out of his chest a = slow b = normal c = Fast. Also variations of a,b,c also work while in air

4. Homing Missile - Self explanatory only one variation of this move.

5. Bone Joe - Bone joe comes down to throw some bones , A=1bone B=2Bones C=3Bones

6 Machine gun - A machine gun comes out of his chest and fires fast projectiles .. A=3bullets,B=4Bullets,C=5Bullets.

HYPERS

1. Machine gunner - His hands turn into machine guns firing projectiles in both directions (The sound glitch you hear in the video has already been fixed with the block sound, sorry for that.)

2. Laughing Skulls - Summons laughing skulls to do his bidding..

3. Hyper 3 is a mystery i wont reveal it only info i will give is it cost 3000 Power to use.

I am on my final tweaks of this character i hope everyone enjoys the video and Manic Thank you for making these sprites of this awesome character.

--video goes here--

EDIT: sorry for video quality i do not have the best PC for this.

Re: Silva WIPs: The Hulk Rough Beta

July 21, 2018, 06:04:54 am View in topic context
 Posted by SOLIDUS SNAKE  in Silva WIPs: The Hulk Rough Beta (Started by NDSilva August 30, 2016, 02:30:52 am

That green fx looks really cool. Not able to test out, so do fx changes with the varation of the move. Keep up the hard work.

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]

July 21, 2018, 05:50:08 am View in topic context
 Posted by R565  in Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Started by Moon Girard January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm

There's this one youtuber named Phoenixmaster who can complete the grand hero battles with free units and seals. Oh and Darkflare...

July 21, 2018, 05:46:26 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by no1wammy  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

Ayumi was actually considered for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but she was rejected due to lack of relevance outside of Japan (her series origin, Famicon Detective Club was a Japan-only release for the Nintendo Famicon Disk System, dem floppy disks). She would eventually appear in the game as a trophy collectible. Don't see her making the roster.

Heihachi may get in because of its DLC costume for the Mii Brawler in Super Smash Bros. 4, something of a make good.

King K. Rool is a very interesting case. Is he the property of Nintendo or Rare? Rare now works with Microsoft for XBOX games, making this former company a rival to Nintendo now. Had Rare remained a partner with Nintendo instead of moving on in 2002, not only would K. Rool have made it, so would have a representative from Killer Instinct. Adding on to it, Midway partnered with Nintendo and Rare for the arcade versions - would we have seen somebody from Mortal Kombat invade Smash as a sort of thank you, even though Mortal Kombat has something of a shaky history with Nintendo due to the debut of fatalities? But we're getting way ahead of ourselves. The point I'm trying to make is, the Kremlings in general have not seen a return in anything Donkey Kong related ever since Rare left Nintendo.

That's my thoughts on a few of the leaks. Until Nintendo releases a blog post or new trailer, we're just spectators speculating a shady spectacle.