YesNoOk

Asymmetry, Transformations and custome changes are possible in MUGEN. (Read 5115 times)

Started by ink, November 28, 2017, 04:30:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Asymmetry, Transformations and custome changes are possible in MUGEN.
#21  December 10, 2017, 07:26:11 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammygiveaway.tumblr.com
In order, rank the styles (CPS2, CPS3, SNK, DBZ, other sprite styles) that would 1) take advantage of this pretty well and 2) be the most involved and difficult.

Secondly, how would it look like in-game? I'd like to see an animation example (MUGEN or GIF) on how the screen would pick up on the transparent colors. I still feel that an additional exception script is necessary to "hide" the layer.
#22  December 10, 2017, 07:27:13 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
In order, rank the styles (CPS2, CPS3, SNK, DBZ, other sprite styles) that would 1) take advantage of this pretty well and 2) be the most involved and difficult.

Secondly, how would it look like in-game? I'd like to see an animation example (MUGEN or GIF) on how the screen would pick up on the transparent colors. I still feel that an additional exception script is necessary to "hide" the layer.

Did you see the pics of trunks on the 1st page???
#23  December 10, 2017, 09:52:41 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammygiveaway.tumblr.com
#24  December 10, 2017, 10:17:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
jsut searched for the tool, did nto find it so I guess I only tought about doing so and probably solved the algo in a notebook