YesNoOk

Auto Organize in Fighter Factory 3 (Read 3204 times)

Started by hedrock, July 11, 2014, 09:26:41 pm
Share this topic:
Auto Organize in Fighter Factory 3
#1  July 11, 2014, 09:26:41 pm
    • UK
    • hedrock@tiscali.co.uk
Sorry if this is the wrong place but where do I select Auto Organize to index sprites?
Re: Auto Organize in Fighter Factory 3
#2  August 13, 2014, 08:16:28 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I don't have FF3 to show pictures or anything on this computer, but there should be a button with Arrows or something on it in the main navigation in the top bar. Just hover over the buttons until you find the one that says "Organize." Click that button and a new panel appears on the right. This button is toggled, so you have to click it again to turn it off. Anyways, on this new panel are new options for sorting your current sprites, animations, or sounds. It's dynamic and will use whatever section you're in. Having that said, make sure you're in the SFF section of FF3. Find the button on the panel's navigation that says "Auto" or something similar to that. Click it and it will do what you want. It's a lot easier than this long-winded description makes it out to be, trust me.

By the way, this is the wrong section and I've reported it to be moved. For future reference, "Tips, Tricks, Tutorials" are for posts that offer advice in those areas to other people, not one's asking for help. It really belongs in the Other Help section.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#3  August 14, 2014, 01:30:30 pm
  • Damn straight!!!
    • USA
    • dgutierrez727D@yahoo.com
I have Fighter factory 3 and the only way I've been able to auto-organize sprites is when something is out of place and a message box pops ups asking me to auto-organize when I save. Other than that its the only way.
#4  December 25, 2017, 09:02:30 pm
    • USA
Алексей is right. There is a "Show/Hide the Organizer", but it autoorganizes by pallettes.