#3  November 03, 2012, 04:23:43 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Yesh,time to fuck some asses with that stick
Re: Billy Kane
#4  November 03, 2012, 06:39:04 pm
  • Witness my power!
Omg man. I like your B.Jnnet and this char. Awesome work.
#5  November 03, 2012, 06:44:42 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Right on time and looking forward for more.
#6  November 03, 2012, 09:33:43 pm
    • Argentina
He's one of my fav chars from KOF and I love that you've done him with Dampir's sprites and this style, great job :)
#7  November 03, 2012, 11:39:27 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Once again, this is a really nice char, very balanced!
Well done!
#8  November 04, 2012, 05:28:44 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
I wouldn't say well-balanced, as there are some concerns

- Blocking either version of 'Cho Hong Ren Salgon' causes Billy to freeze in place
- His intros and his forward taunt need some cleaning up as there are stray sprites that show
- There needs to be more difference in damage for 'Super Cane Swing' and 'Max Super Cane Swing' as there's only a 36 damage difference
- This is a problem with B. Jenet, but not nearly as bad, he juggles his normals way too easily (especially if this is supposed to be like POTS/Jmorphman).  I can do LP, LK, MP, MK, HP (It shouldn't be that versatile).  Also, you can connect his trip into any move except the counters.

and speaking of B. Jenet (going a little off topic)
- 'Max An Oi Mademoiselle' cannot be done
- The fact that I can connect 'Spin Drill Cyclone' from block stun makes it too good (It is a throw after all).
#9  November 04, 2012, 01:48:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Some of it was already said, whatever.

- s.LP has a strange pixel stuff appearing on his shoes during the move, making them one pixel wider. SHould be an easy fix.
- Same on taunt.
- Missing Negative Edge
- Can cancel Max Rapid Cane Rave and Max Salamander Stream into Lv1 supers. I believe this shouldn't be the case, and only Lv1>Lv2 should be allowed. Well, your choice, some games allow this.
- Last hit of Max Super Cane Swing misses a lot of opponents who go into their stance up animation 1 or 2 ticks before the last hit connect, making them invincible during wake up. Either put P2 in a custom state, or make the last hit connect 1 or 2 ticks faster.
- Liar Elemental would probably feel even more powerful if the final pillar sent the opponent very high in the air, maybe with multi hits.
- Cho Hong Ren Salgon and MAX Cho Hong Ren Salgon make Billy freeze if they're blocked. o_O

The character is nice and plays very fluently, which is something I really like. POTS/Jmorphman base, but with a little less comboability than Buckus characters. However, it's true the damage output for your characters remains quite high for characters with such easy to perform BnB combos. Either make the juggles harder and/or less lose, either tone down the damage like Buckus and Dcat do.
#10  November 04, 2012, 06:34:01 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
- Blocking either version of 'Cho Hong Ren Salgon' causes Billy to freeze in place
(det∇ϕ(x))²-µ(λ+µ/θ)/∂Ω said:
- Cho Hong Ren Salgon and MAX Cho Hong Ren Salgon make Billy freeze if they're blocked. o_O
fixed, I had the Guard.pausetime=1212  :(
senorfro said:
- His intros and his forward taunt need some cleaning up as there are stray sprites that show
- s.LP has a strange pixel stuff appearing on his shoes during the move, making them one pixel wider. SHould be an easy fix.
- Same on taunt.
cleaned up
senorfro said:
- There needs to be more difference in damage for 'Super Cane Swing' and 'Max Super Cane Swing' as there's only a 36 damage difference
fixed
senorfro said:
- This is a problem with B. Jenet, but not nearly as bad, he juggles his normals way too easily (especially if this is supposed to be like POTS/Jmorphman).  I can do LP, LK, MP, MK, HP (It shouldn't be that versatile).  Also, you can connect his trip into any move except the counters.
plays similar to P.O.T.S & Jmorphman's characters with chain combo's.
similar to Morrigan

- Missing Negative Edge
fixed
- Can cancel Max Rapid Cane Rave and Max Salamander Stream into Lv1 supers. I believe this shouldn't be the case, and only Lv1>Lv2 should be allowed. Well, your choice, some games allow this.
fixed
- Last hit of Max Super Cane Swing misses a lot of opponents who go into their stance up animation 1 or 2 ticks before the last hit connect, making them invincible during wake up. Either put P2 in a custom state, or make the last hit connect 1 or 2 ticks faster.
fixed
- Liar Elemental would probably feel even more powerful if the final pillar sent the opponent very high in the air, maybe with multi hits.
added, good idea
The character is nice and plays very fluently, which is something I really like. POTS/Jmorphman base, but with a little less comboability than Buckus characters. However, it's true the damage output for your characters remains quite high for characters with such easy to perform BnB combos. Either make the juggles harder and/or less lose, either tone down the damage like Buckus and Dcat do.
Thanks increased dampener
EX-
LP       MP        HP
20       45         70 

now combo w/ new damage dampener values
LP>MP>HP= 92
Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:37:33 pm by The Wolfgang
#11  November 04, 2012, 08:24:03 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Is the updated version already out??

#12  November 04, 2012, 08:26:45 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#13  November 04, 2012, 08:49:10 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#14  November 04, 2012, 09:10:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#15  November 04, 2012, 09:21:47 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Hell.  Yes.  Just out of curiosity, the sounds you used for the hitsounds .. .I here a little SFIV CFJ and CVS in there did you edit them yourself?  Love you work by the way, can't wait to see Krauser!!!
#16  November 04, 2012, 09:27:28 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#17  November 04, 2012, 11:34:12 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I like it, adds a little unique flavor that makes these characters your own, really loved El Stingray, hope you'll keep making characters for awhile brother!
#18  November 04, 2012, 11:41:44 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
and hopefully u will add one new super move which is a neomax from kofxiii, or not?

DW

#19  November 07, 2012, 12:54:47 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Cool, been real busy lately, and haven't had access to the net. It's good to come back and see some releases drop I was waiting on. DL'ing him now... Nice work and thanks for the share. :)
#20  November 07, 2012, 01:20:02 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
So he is finally released, not a big fan of the 1.0 system but after following the project for a while gonna do an exception for this one dude  :2thumbsup: