YesNoOk

BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread (Read 175292 times)

Started by Seraphs Ares, June 16, 2013, 12:27:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread
#121  August 30, 2017, 04:50:30 pm
Hello ?
Do you have Mu-12 chronophantasma sprites that have different spirites from Continuum Shift ?
#122  August 31, 2017, 05:40:29 am
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
Go to the first page of this topic, on the Chronophantasma Spoiler you can find it, as a Sound Pack with the Stories inside it...
#123  August 31, 2017, 07:21:59 am
#124  March 05, 2018, 06:08:47 am
    • Poland
You have to use Windows Command Line for Python. Start > Search Program and Files > Type in 'cmd' and hit enter. You should get the command line from there. From here once you change the directory to where the .py file is at; you type in
Code:
python file.py
The cmd doesn't recognize the "python" command unfortunately, dunno how to do it :-(. I'm looking for decrypted BB:CSE character files, do you know how I can get them? I want to edit character moves (the Tager rolls are a bit tough on the keyboard).
#125  March 07, 2018, 04:36:54 am
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Go to the first page of this topic, on the Chronophantasma Spoiler you can find it, as a Sound Pack with the Stories inside it...

Unfortunately, I cannot find "Ame no Habakiri - Divine Wrath".
I mean the floting object that look like diamond.

The image look like following link:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/6/60/BBCS_Mu_AmeNoHabakiri.png/536px-BBCS_Mu_AmeNoHabakiri.png

That explosion is a 3D effect. So it's not inside the sprite file. You may have to modify the actual game to have a black background and then screenshot those effects.

You have to use Windows Command Line for Python. Start > Search Program and Files > Type in 'cmd' and hit enter. You should get the command line from there. From here once you change the directory to where the .py file is at; you type in
Code:
python file.py
The cmd doesn't recognize the "python" command unfortunately, dunno how to do it :-(. I'm looking for decrypted BB:CSE character files, do you know how I can get them? I want to edit character moves (the Tager rolls are a bit tough on the keyboard).
There's an option to install Python within the PATH. The PATH allows your cmd to use python commands.

And for BB:CSE character files - your best bet is to use the arcade files. I know steam has them encrypted; you will need to use the BB Tools by dantarion to decompress them (which uses python).