YesNoOk

Bullet from blazblue , guilty gear playstyle well sorta....... (Read 6767 times)

Started by elrudo1995, June 29, 2017, 01:36:37 am
Share this topic:
Bullet from blazblue , guilty gear playstyle well sorta.......
#1  June 29, 2017, 01:36:37 am
    • Venezuela
Hi well i started to working in bullet from blazblue but well to be honest i haven't play blazblue after CT u still iwant to make a toon from that franchise buti know i can't make a character acurate to the source game because i haven't it played and i'm really new to mugen coding but i'm still looking for tutorials , videos , etc about hot to make a character for mugen , so i decide to make bullet but with a guilty gear playstyle but with a custom stuff for here and there .SO far i have make the intro, win poses  , some basic movements and attacks however to be honest this make take me a while since i still have a lot to learn . i will post some screenshot now :

Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:49:08 am by elrudo1995
Re: Bullet from blazblue , guilty gear playstyle well sorta.......
#2  June 29, 2017, 01:46:32 am
Your pictures aren't appearing. When on imgur right click choose "open image in a new tab" and then copy and paste the link.
Edit: There ya go now then if you need to understand more about how Blazblue works i'd recommend Dustloop for various things like rips, move info, and the like.
Take as much time as you feel you can and try not to rush the character. That's all from me for now.
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:55:26 am by Memes never die
#3  June 29, 2017, 02:00:31 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
A BlazBlue character in Guilty Gear style? And it is Bullet? Interesting. I will certainly keep an eye on this project. As Memes never die said, Dustloop will help you a lot with making this character. Dantarion's hitbox viewer will be useful too.
#4  June 29, 2017, 04:28:40 am
    • Venezuela
A BlazBlue character in Guilty Gear style? And it is Bullet? Interesting. I will certainly keep an eye on this project. As Memes never die said, Dustloop will help you a lot with making this character. Dantarion's hitbox viewer will be useful too.

WOW the hitboxes thats awsome.,thanks.