YesNoOk

Color Seperation - Ryu by LimitedMoon (Read 12809 times)

Started by UltimateBiosparkJ, March 15, 2013, 12:59:29 am
Share this topic:
Color Seperation - Ryu by LimitedMoon
#1  March 15, 2013, 12:59:29 am
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/UltimateBiosparkX?feature=mhee
Releasing a new and random project. CS Palette Edits by me. Starting with LimitedMoon's MvC Ryu/Evil Ryu. A while back I released a set of palettes for him and I notice his horrible changes that were included with them. Special thanks to Mr.INFINITE for the skill upgrade. I was able to separate his gloves and headband and BAM! Awesomeness!! More to come soon. Enjoy!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?k5gmyagicpmys55

UltimateBiosparkJ a.k.a J-Wizzy, Themes on Deck!!

image hosting without registration
Re: Color Seperation - Ryu by LimitedMoon
#2  March 15, 2013, 04:16:23 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
If you are going to do a color separation project, you really should consider a full separation for a character. I mean you could have separated his pants as well. Probably could have tried separating his hair color too. ;)

Just sayin. :P

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#3  March 15, 2013, 11:09:54 pm
    • USA
 :???: So, you want me to CS Ryu's hair to make this a full separation??

#4  March 15, 2013, 11:21:19 pm
    • Puerto Rico

He said the pants not hair. Reason he said pants is because it shares the same color layer as the shirt so if someone wants to make a different color for it they can't because it'll be stuck being whatever color of the shirt is when you change it unlike the hair since you already can change the hair's color to whatever you want it to be with no problem.
#5  March 16, 2013, 01:07:24 am
    • USA
The whole purpose of this release simply is this:

If you have the original character and noticed anything strange when you changed his palette, other parts of his body changed along with it. For example, if you changed his headband and gloves, parts of his feet, hair, hands and shoulders would change as well. And it would be extra to separate his pants. Last I checked, only shoto who had such a change like that was Sean. This is Ryu, so I'm doing Ryu.

#6  March 16, 2013, 01:10:36 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/119-rces-creations/

He said the pants not hair. Reason he said pants is because it shares the same color layer as the shirt so if someone wants to make a different color for it they can't because it'll be stuck being whatever color of the shirt is when you change it unlike the hair since you already can change the hair's color to whatever you want it to be with no problem.

Please Read carefully next time because actually he said both....
I mean you could have separated his pants as well. Probably could have tried separating his hair color too. ;)

@Stevla But anyway for a first attempt I think this came out pretty good....I mean its not as easy as you think because a lot of people don't even know how to do what Biospark did. Im sure he will only continue to get better and better at this.