YesNoOk

Darkstalkers Resurrection Portrait Pack (and more) (Read 4511 times)

Started by shulbocka, December 25, 2017, 09:18:36 am
Share this topic:
Darkstalkers Resurrection Portrait Pack (and more)
New #1  December 25, 2017, 09:18:36 am
Merry Christmas everyone! I haven't released any portraits packs in a while, so I figured I'd do one for the holidays. I decided to do a Darkstalkers pack to start things off, since my old one sucked imo, and I've been seeing the DS cast getting a lot of good attention lately. Seemed like the right choice. Anyways, as always I hope you all enjoy them. I know they're just portraits, but for those that like them, got any ideas for the next pack?

(The forum resizes the previews a little and distorts them. The edges are a lot cleaner then they appear in previews)

Darkstalkers Portraits Preview (Resurrection artwork):
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pomd56zo2j2ap5n/Darkstalkers+DR+portraits.rar

UPDATE (12/29/17):
- Next up, here is a Shadaloo Dolls pack using artwork created by Ganassa on DeviantArt. The only ones that aren't are Juni and Juli since his only picture that he made of them is of them hugging which wouldn't make good portraits imo.

Shadaloo Dolls Portraits Preview (Ganassa artwork):
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3qdwg485lv4hr51/Shadaloo%20Dolls%20Portraits.rar

(A great screenpack that I make all my portraits for is Lightworks by Gun0, just throwing that out there)
Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:39:12 am by shulbocka
Re: Darkstalkers Resurrection Portrait Pack
#2  December 25, 2017, 03:00:30 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Nice release! For a next release , can i suggest a CVS PRO portrait pack? Or, a decent portrait pack for all shadaloo dolls!!!!
#3  December 26, 2017, 01:06:25 am
  • You came to defeat me!? Hmph. In your dreams, bud!
  • RoK Member & MUGEN Lover & Editor
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Merry Christmas shulbocka. Thanks a lot, really a great release. :)
#4  December 30, 2017, 05:02:45 am
Nice release! For a next release , can i suggest a CVS PRO portrait pack? Or, a decent portrait pack for all shadaloo dolls!!!!
Shadaloo Dolls pack added to the first post. Hope you guys like them, cause good pictures of those girls are rare.

Merry Christmas shulbocka. Thanks a lot, really a great release. :)
Thanks to you as well GUI, and I'm glad you like the portraits.  :8):

I just realized too when updating this thread that I already created a thread for all my portrait packs like 2 years ago, so I'm going to update it with these 2 packs and any future stuff I make like I originally intended to before I forgot. If there's anymore requests, you can leave them there after I update it.