YesNoOk

Dragon Ball All Stars: Gohan  (Read 7749 times)

Started by Neocide, September 11, 2013, 12:17:47 pm
Share this topic:
Dragon Ball All Stars: Gohan
#1  September 11, 2013, 12:17:47 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Well decided to release him too (why not) He's  a bit quicker than the others, being ssj2. And he's also possibly the strongest (He'll be the game's main hero) He's a mix of original work and some stuff from ryu,kyo, a little leona (Sonic Riser) and A little Chun Li (Pin Missile)

some shots -

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The Little Rice That Could
Re: Dragon Ball All Stars: Gohan
#2  September 11, 2013, 12:26:05 pm
Excellent man. İ will definitly try him out for sure.
#3  September 11, 2013, 12:34:43 pm
    • USA
    • shamil99@yahoo.com
Ill Be Playing Him Right Now Thanks!
#4  September 11, 2013, 01:17:49 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
GREAAAT NEEEWSSSS ( *o*)/ thanks dude
#5  September 11, 2013, 04:53:13 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
YESYESYESYEYSYESYEYEYSEYEYEYEYYESER!
SON MOTHER**** GOHAN!
Thank you Neocide, Thank you

GLB

#6  September 11, 2013, 11:49:02 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
I haven't been keeping up with your releases much, I decided to check out your Gohan and I love it. Right afterward I instantly downloaded your Vegeta and Cell. Thanks for the share, can't wait to see more from you.
#7  September 12, 2013, 12:16:26 am
    • USA
    • shamil99@yahoo.com
He was rly good tho you gotta make gonna with the father son kamehameha it will look epic if you make it
#8  September 12, 2013, 01:26:46 am
I haven't been keeping up with your releases much, I decided to check out your Gohan and I love it. Right afterward I instantly downloaded your Vegeta and Cell. Thanks for the share, can't wait to see more from you.

You forgot Goku

Anyways, cool to see you progress :)
#9  September 12, 2013, 03:47:42 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
- He can´t attack during the dash animation meaning if you perform a dash he can´t attack unless the dash animation is done. Would like to know      if its intentional
- Personally I don´t like how the combo counter gets the reset during the kamekameha charging during the lvl 2, it should combo since it feels pretty weird right now
- Last hit of Masenko Assault whiffes in the corner.

So far, so good
Chilling
#10  September 12, 2013, 04:27:50 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
-god dammit, no thats not intentional I keep forgetting to fix that everytime I start someone.
-Hmmm, yea I'll tweak that.
- I didn't have a problem with it myself.
#11  September 12, 2013, 04:42:25 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#12  September 12, 2013, 04:47:57 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
yea I tried it on some others, works fine on my stuff, but yea I seen. I'll fix that too.

Updated - all those fixes done.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:19:17 am by Neocide
#13  September 12, 2013, 11:20:29 am
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
If it's as good as your other chars, I'll definitely add this one too.
Thanx, Neocide!
#14  September 12, 2013, 12:16:30 pm
Great Gohan. The only thing İ can say is that he double kicks alot. Maybe it's just me when pressing buttons but other than that, He is a really solid Character.

İt's also Great to see Dragonball Characters wich fits with other Characters in size even if İ never had any problems with that.
#15  September 12, 2013, 10:53:37 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
- Super Ki Assault's command is wrong in the readme.
- Trickster's command is wrong in the readme.
- During his SSJ2 transformation intro, his final yell is a bit loud compared to his other sounds.
- Gohan's voice samples are a bit low.
- It is really to misinput Super Ki Assault instead of Zanzaouken attack.  Because of this, Zanzaouken follow-ups, usually the final it, misses/is Super Ki Assault.
- Executing the launcher is difficult within combos (C. HP is executed instead most of the time).
- The combo (, , , ) doesn't fully connect.  Gohan's short range prevents from connecting.
   - When fighting certain opponents (Cell for instance), Gohan is unable to fully combo p2 In corners due to too much pushback.
- Trickster works on p2 even if p2 is lying down.
- IMO Trickster Masenko seems a bit underpowered.  Maybe a slight damage buff to the Masenko projectile?
- Within combos, the first kick of Double Phoenix misses which breaks the flow of comboing.
- The Masenko Super is epic but the ending blast seems rushed.
- The Kamehameha Speed Blitz Super is awesome, however I feel more can be done with it.
   - The Super looks to deal way more damage than it actually does.
   - The Super can be interactive.  During the speed blitz, p1 can press buttons to add more hits (A'la Ken's Shinryuken)
   - The screen could fade dark and blueish (the same color as it was when he fought Cell) and rumble, random lightning strikes, etc. during Gohan's chargeup.
   - The Kamehameha could perhaps do more hits to p2, as of now, it feels underpowered IMO.

Other than a few things, this dude rocks.
Awesome release bro. :yes:
#16  September 13, 2013, 01:56:49 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
- No it's not the command has an easy way to do it (B,D,F,) and the real way (B,DB,D,DF,F,) I put the most common command it uses in there.
- yea, oops.
-sorta meant to be?
- I guess
-uhh, I don't see how? zanzouken attacks are with two buttons, and an entirely different command. wth are you doing to eff that up O_o
-That's my fault in the read me, I should have just put df, y instead of d,f, y as its not.
-that combo SHOULDN'T connect, HK should not go into HP, the corner push stuff I can fix though
-yea I know It's meant to
-Maybe
-well it sorta has to be given how it works.
-
-ehhh that doesn't make much sense?
- yea not making it interactive sorry
- I could maybe do this, although I don't really care much for all that, and lightning wouldn't make much sense, this isn't ryu charging up his denkai whatever hadoken.
- bleh it does 300+ damage it doesn't need to hit more times.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll fix some of these things.
#17  September 13, 2013, 03:44:24 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
- No it's not the command has an easy way to do it (B,D,F,) and the real way (B,DB,D,DF,F,) I put the most common command it uses in there.
Actually the command is RDP, the same as Zanzouken but with one button instead of two.  :S

-sorta meant to be?
I feel it's a lil too loud.

-uhh, I don't see how? zanzouken attacks are with two buttons, and an entirely different command. wth are you doing to eff that up O_o
Because they share the same directional commands.

Ok.

-ehhh that doesn't make much sense?
The Masenko Super seems to lack impact to me.  It needs more bang IMO.

- yea not making it interactive sorry
Ok.

- I could maybe do this, although I don't really care much for all that, and lightning wouldn't make much sense, this isn't ryu charging up his denkai whatever hadoken.
Nah, I'm not comparing it to that.
I thought it'd look cool, plus DBZ does lightning FX all the time (Especially SSJ2 Gohan).
#18  September 13, 2013, 04:14:04 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
- My bad, I meant trickster's command isn't wrong, I see I goofed up ki strike
- It's short, so bleh. :p
-they don't share the same command, zanzouken attacks are qcf or qcb, the ki strike is rdp. You have to really be mashing to even pull off ki strike while trying to do Z. Attacks. I'm not entirely sure how it is with a controller, because I use a keyboard, but it works fine for me.
also this:
was aimed at this:
- The Masenko Super is epic but the ending blast seems rushed.

As I thought you meant the speed. But I don't know what more it can do for a level one super.  I'm going to adjust some little things to the final hit and make it hit a little later, so it doesn't shoot them in the bum,but that's about it.

-lightning is used when someone usually goes ssj, not during a move, only time I seen it during a ki move was final flash. Otherwise it's just electricity.

Also because I missed it

- Within combos, the first kick of Double Phoenix misses which breaks the flow of comboing.

what combos are you doing? The only ones I ever get out of range for are those that end with standing HK,\<HK which is intentional, he shouldn't have full range on a kick that is already reaching as it is. Crouch HK is the link between HK and Double Phoenix.

#19  September 14, 2013, 05:02:43 am
    • USA
    • xiaoguanhua2@gmail.com
1, Could u please remove the white screen during KHH and so does vegeta's portrait during Final Flash?
They made my eyes painful.

2, why don't you use this Masenko
http://i.imgur.com/JU4Rklk.png

3, Gohu's chou KHH should be the same as gohan's (cell's is normal KHH)
Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:10:54 am by xiaoguanhua2
#20  September 25, 2013, 04:04:33 pm
There are no other bugs İ found but, will You use Japanese sounds or do You plan to make an english patch aswell later? Also, some effects could definitly be replaced with better ones man.