YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 849067 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3741  August 15, 2016, 06:16:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ive unlocked them, send any private messages to me or @just no point: ( or both.)
#3742  August 15, 2016, 06:48:27 pm
And Valodim seems to be the only one in charge I can contact directly, since he does not hide his email.
there should be a more straightforward way to contact administrators without having an account (this would be useful for people that were banned by accident)
#3743  August 15, 2016, 07:09:12 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Kinda redundant that I had mine hidden here when I have it on my site. Now it's not.
#3744  September 02, 2016, 05:29:40 pm
why am i being assumed the bad guy here??
he insulted me first. just look at this comment man
Maybe the problem isn't my jokes but how fucking stupid you are and how much of a sore loser you are. NUH-UH IT'S NOT THE SAME BECAUSE YOURS IS BAD AND MINE ISN'T, BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO POSTED IT
Dipshit.
3 insults outta nowhere and for no reason whatsoever.
i thought about reporting him without replying but last time i did that you guys just ignored it. so i defended myself.
but i reported him anyways and what you know you guys ignored him aswell.
you can't warn me for my response and just ignore his starting insult.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3745  September 02, 2016, 05:35:32 pm
But this is what you always do, make personal attacks whenever someone makes fun of you until it degenerates. And you've been banned for that before. Saying I threw the first shot here is just plain dishonest.
BTW calling you a sore loser when that's exactly what you do isn't an insult.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3746  September 02, 2016, 05:35:36 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I think the main problem is you went personal when he was just using GENERIC insults. It's an overreaction, and a low blow at that.

It's like:

"You're an idiot."
"Yeah well your mom is an alcoholic drug addict, she probably drank and shot dope while she was pregnant with you in an attempt to abort you."

Big difference.

I do agree Byakko needs to choose his battles better since to me, he seems to LOVE arguing, but you still overreacted.
#3747  September 02, 2016, 05:39:10 pm
This isn't so much a matter of me choosing a battle as it is him constantly getting upset when someone makes fun of him and trying to go "your jokes are lame". That's just annoying, hence my reaction.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3748  September 02, 2016, 05:39:21 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You think your insults are the same as his. But you always go off the deep end.

He called you stupid and added theword "fucKing" before it. I can see how you'd find it aggressive but it doesn't mean you need to reply with
it's not news either you moron. it's a novel weird picture, who gives a shit if it's old or not.
go take a beating from from someone else douchebag, and make sure to run away from it too like you did with that vyx guy. you insecure insignificant piece of shit. fuck you and fuck your shitty karate that couldn't get you outta the hands of one meathead.

Like he calls you stupid and you go off the deep in by not only all the "fuck yous" but trying to get personal about it too. And you saying all that wouldn't have made it cool for Byakko to had insulted you for not getting a job due to weighing too much or whatever.

Basically someone throws a ball of paper at you and you always seem to throw a boulder back at them.
#3749  September 02, 2016, 05:46:04 pm
Not helped by being 24 hours removed from shitting on someone for posting on topic information. Of course the heat's gonna be more one-sided.

No need to split the thing, spats happen in the Random thread. I mean, that blowup early in the thread didn't get shitcanned either. Not like this is someone's fighting game fanwork thread being ambushed by nonsensical bullshit.
#3750  September 02, 2016, 05:47:47 pm
i shouldn't get called "stupid", "dipshit" and a "sore loser" for posting a picture or for making fun of him in his pitful attempt of making fun of me.
and im certainly not gonna wait for your inept handling of him.
#3751  September 02, 2016, 05:51:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh yeah! Well my way of handling him shouldn't be called inept and I'm certainly not going to wait for your angry reply to me!!!
#3752  September 02, 2016, 05:54:43 pm
if im gonna get banned he should get banned too.
#3753  September 02, 2016, 05:55:37 pm
#3754  September 02, 2016, 06:01:58 pm
#3755  September 02, 2016, 06:12:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I honestly think the biggest disconnect with you (Gennos) is that you seem to take yourself way too seriously and really have a hard time accepting the possibility you could be at fault with anything.
#3756  September 02, 2016, 06:24:08 pm
if someone got punched by an other person.
do you punish him for punching back however strong his punch may be?

i didn't start this, he posted one of his dumb logical fallacies and sugar coated it as a joke, stupidly comparing an obscure anime with jacob's story.
i told him he's dumb for it, and he flipped out on me.
if i reported him and didn't respond you're gonna ignore my report, because i guess he's your friend or something?
hell, the fact that not a single thing is being said to him now is proof enough of this.
#3757  September 02, 2016, 06:26:50 pm
i didn't start this
You posting "that's not funny" or calling out something that's not even supposed to be a joke in the first place as "a bad joke" 50 times whenever someone makes fun of you or criticizes anything you say is "starting this". You're the one antagonizing anyone who says anything bad at you over several months because you can't take people telling you off. You're "starting this" when you take random sarcasm way too seriously and go all "your joke is lame" for no reason.
How are you not getting this.
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:30:55 pm by Byakko
#3758  September 02, 2016, 06:31:23 pm
your way of making fun of me was so idiotic. who gives a shit if the picture is old and why are you comparing it to fucking jacob's story?
that doesn't make a lick of sense. off course im gonna call you out on your shitty attempt at patronizing me.
#3759  September 02, 2016, 06:34:27 pm
Are you for real
Why are you doing the exact same thing I'm just right here telling you you're doing wrong, and acting like this is a sensible answer
#3760  September 02, 2016, 06:37:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If it makes you feel better it actually does bother me a bit that you continue with your whole "I must hate you and love Byakko" schtick.

I don't hate either of you and Byakko and many others can vouch that he and I have had long volatile forum arguments in the past. We get over it. We can work together. I wish you could get over it so we could work together too. But here we are. And here I am for some reason trying to help you and not see you simply banned again but every time I try you seem to push back more and more...

your way of making fun of me was so idiotic. who gives a shit if the picture is old and why are you comparing it to fucking jacob's story?
that doesn't make a lick of sense. off course im gonna call you out on your shitty attempt at patronizing me.

-_- but why do you NEED to? It's not uncommon on any forum for users to say something about how old something someone posts is. Look how often it happens with fighting game news stories. You take it as an attack. You can't seem to think it's not something huge and personal. Ignore it or try to say something witty/funny back. You don't go in seeking blood for something so tame