YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 534145 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3881  April 03, 2017, 06:13:22 am
i think it can be funny at times where a poster is being very serious and gets some stupid words thrown in their serious post.
the links and other stuff can be fixed by our cool radrobot so its no biggie!
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#3882  April 03, 2017, 06:24:32 am
  • 0% Hawaii
  • My shoe commands more respect than you.
    • Guatemala
no love for boku no turompu filter
you people break my heart  :bigcry:

DW

#3883  April 04, 2017, 03:28:00 am
  • The Closer
  • R.I.P Tamez
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'd have to agree. It's more annoying than funny. At least last time with the pony nonsense, I could understand it. Though with this Japanese gibberish, I could't make heads or tails of most things. Idk wtf "kawaii", kakkoi(?), "boku no turompu" means and don't feel like going out the way to find out.
#3884  April 04, 2017, 03:31:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
half of it was wrong too
#3885  April 04, 2017, 06:10:30 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
lets just forget that happened
#3886  April 04, 2017, 06:11:20 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
IMO you didn't go far enough.
#3887  April 04, 2017, 11:13:03 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#3888  April 04, 2017, 03:51:44 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666
Everyone is Sodom
#3889  April 04, 2017, 04:01:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I avoided anything short to avoid fucking upw ith urls.

The one that killed me was when i replaced ... with DESUDESU and all of smoke posts become hilarious.
#3890  April 04, 2017, 05:00:50 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3891  April 04, 2017, 05:41:58 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
fuubs replacement for it was just too perfect!
#3892  April 07, 2017, 12:52:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
just use the progressive ban system when he throws another tantrum to keep everythign as simple as possible ?

it's not as if he will stop throwing them, but if he does, then it's good. and he always comes back ok; I mean, if there was a way of doing it easily i'd say to make a mod that stops him from posting when he's drunk but that's not doable in practice.
#3893  April 07, 2017, 01:22:44 am
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
what do we do about jag endless parade of meltdowns followed by acting like hes a changed person?

Ive prohibited him from posting on all thats left, i had previously prohibited him from posting on random topic ( where he would have his constant meltdowns) but this seems like its an issue that wont go away.

For once, I agree with Iced. Ban him already because he's only doing this because he knows you guys are pussies who never do it enough and prefer to just make fun of them constantly like you're some fucking sociopath. Yes, let's "own" him with some "dank meme" for the trillionth time, that'll show him!

Also
Fubs said:
chimpout

As much as I'd love for that term to be a synonym for "apeshit," it isn't. It actually carries very racist connotations so it'd be best to avoid usage.
#3894  April 09, 2017, 09:10:20 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I have an idea for next years April Fools; a 1 day temp ban on everyone, except people with 5 stars. Couple that with no new accounts.
It'd be hiiiiiiiiilarious.
vVv Wheat Stage Released vVv
#3895  April 11, 2017, 12:58:54 am
As much as I'd love for that term to be a synonym for "apeshit," it isn't. It actually carries very racist connotations so it'd be best to avoid usage.

^

As much as I'm normally one to laugh at people calling things racist that aren't, this is a pretty bad one and genuinely shouldn't be used.

#3896  April 11, 2017, 01:22:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I wonder if we should include in the racist wordlist  the ones that are exclusively used in the usa instead of just the ones used globally.
#3897  April 11, 2017, 01:34:00 am
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
Like how cunt is only a "bad word" in the US but not in England or Australia.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3898  April 11, 2017, 01:44:00 am
I don't think this is an American thing, I think this is a 'so bad it's not commonly used anywhere' thing. I've only come across it in terrible corners of the internet.
#3899  April 11, 2017, 01:47:00 am
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
As far as I ever saw, chimp is short for chimpanzee, and I genuinely don't know what you guys are saying it's a racist connotation for. I assume it's either for Black or Asian people, one or the other, but I honestly have never seen it used in that context, personally (TBF I don't hear people talk about chimpanzees every day either, and I also don't spend a lot of time listening to how racist people commonly talk, but you get my point). I didn't get what JZ was talking about the first time.
#3900  April 11, 2017, 01:49:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。