YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517622 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2561  August 02, 2019, 11:05:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I mean it's no different than any other healer having the Razzle Dazzle combo with Gravity Staff+.
#2562  August 02, 2019, 04:38:24 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:03:00 pm by Byakko
#2563  August 03, 2019, 08:01:29 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Why yes, that was the first plan for everybody that got her as a unit... Huh, I was going to say something but it slipped my mind....
#2564  August 03, 2019, 03:49:34 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Kronya feels like a no-brainer to build. Close Counter, Savage Blow, Fire Boost for the seal, right?
Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:14:59 pm by Do not even ask
#2565  August 04, 2019, 08:16:28 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
This is what I went with. She can easily go up to an effective 65 Atk (unbuffed) on enemy phase if the enemy is debuffed from Athame which is the reason why I chose Glimmer over Moonbow. Not gonna lie, she's a pretty fun unit.

#2566  January 23, 2020, 02:50:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Anyone still play this game? Regardless I’ve been slowly getting back into it and thought it was worth mentioning that Choose Your Legends 4 is happening right now along with the 3rd anniversary right around the corner so expect a ton of goodies coming your way.

Also Tokyo Mirage Sessions Banner is happening right now... never expected that...
#2567  January 25, 2020, 06:51:56 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I'm still playing the game, but I mostly am accumulating orbs until something that I madly want comes around.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2568  January 27, 2020, 03:40:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Must be nice to have orbs. I try my best to save only to spend the hundreds I saved up on banners I had initially had no interest in like the current TMS banner.

I at least got a +Atk Tsubasa, +Res Kiria, and a +Spd Sirius for all the trouble...
#2569  January 28, 2020, 10:39:07 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I haven't seen this thread in a while. I still play (and still waiting for the guy in my avatar to be released as a GHB) and I see a Kronya build very similar to the one I use. I also use glimmer since it scales better. I tried saving a lot of orbs but then I saw how hard Kiria hits and needed to get her. :P

Choose your Legends 4 is underway and it looks like it's gonna be all FE16 (or 17 if you believe Sakurai and not Fire Emblem lol)
#2570  January 29, 2020, 01:50:00 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Must be nice to have orbs. I try my best to save only to spend the hundreds I saved up on banners I had initially had no interest in like the current TMS banner.

The key is willpower. I have enough self restraint to ignore the lame banners and only go for the ones I really want.

Choose your Legends 4 is underway and it looks like it's gonna be all FE16 (or 17 if you believe Sakurai and not Fire Emblem lol)

Of course. What else we expect it to be?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2571  January 30, 2020, 03:28:28 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lol willpower. Here I am trying my best to save up orbs so I can eventually +10 Altina or Vernonica Alter Thrasir and up comes the Alfonse Alter Lif banner with Eliwood and Female Byleth to bait me super hard. And it’s working.
#2572  January 30, 2020, 06:35:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Wonder how long until you guys quit again because the powercreeping leaping is still ridiculous. I pretty much quit before the end of the year once I realized I stopped doing the events altogether on top of said powercreeping leaping.

Lol willpower. Here I am trying my best to save up orbs so I can eventually +10 Altina or Vernonica Alter Thrasir and up comes the Alfonse Alter Lif banner with Eliwood and Female Byleth to bait me super hard. And it’s working.

Lif and Thrasir are more like Shirou and EMIYA than being alters though
#2573  January 30, 2020, 10:55:32 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I never really quit the game. I was still playing albeit not as much.

The powercreep is still fucking ridiculous though. I thought it was bad before, but Mareeta or any fast unit with Repel/Close Call single handedly made me realize IS has no idea what the hell they're doing.
#2574  January 31, 2020, 10:49:09 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Sent you a friend request Kohaku. My username in feh is Cervantes and my lead should be an old man with a duck on his head
#2575  February 02, 2020, 04:29:59 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
and now feh has a subscription service

yuck
#2576  February 02, 2020, 06:15:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
To be honest the subscription service itself isn’t bad, I mean plenty of other games do it. What bugs me is that some of features that should have been in the game to begin with or otherwise introduced as an QoL update is locked behind a paywall. Another thing is that you actually have to work for the additional resources (orbs, divine codes, etc.) that subscription offers you through quests rather than just giving them outright through a login like most other games.

The price should have been $5 instead, but I’m probably still going drop $10 for this month just so I can get that really awesome skin for Lyn and Cordelia, especially the latter since I really wasn’t fond of her original artwork.

Sent you a friend request Kohaku. My username in feh is Cervantes and my lead should be an old man with a duck on his head

Thought I had you as a friend already lol, but good to have you aboard. :3c
#2577  February 02, 2020, 04:45:34 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
It's not the best package but to be honest people (including me) should only care about the 2 characters you get. I just hope they end up on banners so the f2p aren't left out.
#2578  February 03, 2020, 01:35:33 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
man the worst part of the subscription service is that i'm currently building up a cordelia so every so often the back of my mind is telling me "that +2 in all her stats would make her preeeeeeeetty good"
#2579  February 03, 2020, 12:12:01 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
DO IT!

That new Cordelia skin with the awesome art was the final push I needed to feed a Legendary Celica to my Cordy for Swift Sparrow 3 and Atk/Spd Oath 3.
#2580  February 04, 2020, 07:53:08 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
My Cordelia is +10 and this upgrade will finally make her arena worthy without killing my only L!Azura for B Duel. The stat boost means she'll be 170 bst after one merge meaning she doesn't need the arena skill to max score.