Goku KOFXIII by HELL (Read 34785 times)

Started by BurningSoul, February 22, 2016, 11:28:50 am
Share this topic:
Goku KOFXIII by HELL
#1  February 22, 2016, 11:28:50 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
                                                           http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir4oip3adhva09w/GOKU-KOFXIII.rar                                                                                                                    He is awesome
Re: Goku KOFXIII by HELL
#2  February 22, 2016, 01:14:32 pm
  • Running thru the night
Looks interesting , I'll try it

On a side note:
I hate those videos showing AI. All I saw was 5 minutes of Orochi beating the hell out of him =p
A good video showing his movements could have less than 2, but ok... nothing can be perfect right
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
#3  February 22, 2016, 01:23:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Looks interesting , I'll try it

On a side note:
I hate those videos showing AI. All I saw was 5 minutes of Orochi beating the hell out of him =p
A good video showing his movements could have less than 2, but ok... nothing can be perfect right

thats valid criticism. There was some guy that would always post showcase videos with him using some unbeatable character just trashing the other character around. All you end up seeing is that the new character has gethits.
#4  February 22, 2016, 02:12:11 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I was reluctant to check this out but from seeing that video (what i saw of him when not getting hit by Orochi :P) looked pretty good. I think I saw one issue with his anim after getting knocked down hard but i'm gonna try him out and stuff.
EDIT:
Basic feedback:
-damage is too high. i know it's goku but still
-there's some debug stuff to fix
In state 105, changed to invalid action 104
In state 107, changed to invalid action 107
theres other debug stuff (which i think its worth fixing but some may differ) that i'm gonna skip for now as I think they are 1.1 debug errors, but i will mention that during supers, it'll say your destroyself is calling for a non-helper, so maybe check values and such.

-his qcf+x (the blue ki blast) is spammable and op

-theres some issue where cancelling from something causes him to land on the wrong vertical pos, but i cant replicate it yet
im prob skipping minor stuff but i'll let others handle it since im not using a default res anyway :P

overall, this guy is very fun. i love some of the things you did, though i'm a little nitpicky on certain things (like the space bg for that lv3)
edit2: just realized this is a found release  --;
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:10:46 pm by Demitri
#5  February 22, 2016, 05:22:14 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Beating that Mizuchi is impossible. :V
#6  February 23, 2016, 08:02:08 am
    • USA
    • hamalto1990@yahoo.com
Beating that Mizuchi is impossible. :V

too bad goku won, and it's Palno 12 is its cheaper version

the AI likes to grab alot to the point its hard to punch him and his lvl 3 attacks are instant kills
#7  May 09, 2016, 05:46:44 am
    • UK
Where can I get that screenpack?
#8  May 09, 2016, 05:55:02 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA