YesNoOk

Goodbye for now, and I'm sorry. (Read 5917 times)

Started by Griffin JAGElroy, July 15, 2016, 11:40:23 pm
Share this topic:
Goodbye for now, and I'm sorry.
#1  July 15, 2016, 11:40:23 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Throughout the last two days, I have been flying off the deep end over the most insignificant things and recently insulted a fellow user. This kind of behavior, I think we can all agree, was totally uncalled for and should not have escalated to such ludicrous heights. With all of this in mind, I thought it best for myself (and other users, I'm sure) to take a short break from this forum. It might be for a day, maybe two. However long it takes for me to get a better handle on the way I act here.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to the users who had to put up with my ignorant edgelord attitude as of recently. And to user First Lt. Ding, I am deeply ashamed of the way I spoke to you when you were only trying to calm me down. I should not have attacked you like that (and over the stupidest thing imaginable, too). You of all people shouldn't have been treated that way.

I will be signing out shortly. And again, I'm deeply sorry.

Oh, and now that I think about it, as cheesy that Doctor Who/Walking Dead/Deadpool shirt that I flipped out about was, a tiny remnant of myself from my own "geek" phase kinda liked it.
Re: Goodbye for now, and I'm sorry.
#2  July 15, 2016, 11:42:39 pm
dude you're in a fighting game forum.

lui

#3  July 15, 2016, 11:53:09 pm
    • USA
oh my god why are you making this such a big deal, its really not.

all you had to do is listen to peoples advice, instead you tried to act even more edgy and now youre making a huge apologetic post saying youll be gone for A DAY? is a whole thread really neccessary for that? i hope you actually change because i honestly dont think youre gonna change at all.
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:19:30 am by Walruslui

OZ

#4  July 15, 2016, 11:57:02 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
wow
ಠ_ಠ
#5  July 16, 2016, 12:00:21 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Don't assume you're going to go away for a day, come back and start your cycle up in the Random Topic without running it by Iced
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#6  July 16, 2016, 12:06:05 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Regarding change, to use the old cliche: I'll believe it when I see it.
#7  July 16, 2016, 12:17:46 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I don't want to sounds mean and a fucking rude guy, but you could avoided that situation by thinking before say ANYTHING. Now you fucked you own person on this forum, and I seriously hope to you change for better. But until you proof your real change I think no one will believes you again.

Take a breath, think and after you matures more you can back and show your change.
Once again, sorry if I sounds like a douche.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#8  July 16, 2016, 12:33:42 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
As a few have said this isn't necessary, but at the same time, jeez guys could try not to beat the dude while he's down. Some of the responses feel like ppl are trying to egg him on.
#9  July 16, 2016, 01:49:11 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I personally hope he improves, but since we're bordering on double-digits for how many times he "apologized" before going right back to doing what got him in trouble, I personally can't take his statement as truth until I see him acting differently.
#10  July 16, 2016, 01:58:38 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11  July 16, 2016, 02:14:08 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Oh. Well shit, nvm then. Lmao
#12  July 16, 2016, 02:20:16 am
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany

Oh, and now that I think about it, as cheesy that Doctor Who/Walking Dead/Deadpool shirt that I flipped out about was, a tiny remnant of myself from my own "geek" phase kinda liked it.

everyone's allowed to have an own opinion here, right ;)

#13  July 16, 2016, 04:07:57 am
    • USA
Now that I think about it, this might indeed be overkill even for me. Instead, I'm just gonna take the time to think twice before I post anything from now on.
#14  July 16, 2016, 05:24:23 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
... it's like one of those scenes in cartoons where a characters fakes an over dramatic death scene that drags on forever and even after he finally hits the floor and stops moving he then starts squirming and yelling again a couple more times

except it's not funny, it's annoying. and i already lost count of how many times this happened
#15  July 16, 2016, 05:33:12 am
#16  July 16, 2016, 11:36:24 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

he was the greatest hulkamaniac
#17  July 17, 2016, 04:57:52 am
    • USA
Now that it's actually been a day since I stepped away from this forum, I feel as though I am more capable of realizing how I should behave here. That being said, I should not have blown up over tiny issues, insulted other users, or played the "I'm sorry, I'll do better, I promise" card just to start the whole damn cycle over again. From here on out, I'm just gonna own up to my mistakes and not try so hard to cover it up.

OZ

#18  July 17, 2016, 06:01:35 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
a post announcing that you have seen the error of your ways is unnecessary and counter-intuitive

show us with your actual posting
but not now
ಠ_ಠ
#19  July 17, 2016, 06:15:52 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Now that it's actually been a day since I stepped away from this forum
yes it has been.

in fact, based on the time of your last post it's been around 24 hours and 50 minutes. good work holding that long!

you know what? do whatever the fuck you want because i personally don't care much what you do but i also don't believe you'll actually change like the other 30 times or so you said the same damn thing.

if you do plan of changing and just want to use the forum like a normal person and have fun then be my guest, i won't say anything about it but if you act the same stupid way and have another meltdown then i hope to be present and rub this stupid thread along your past history so hard in your face to squeeze all your salty tears of rage!

again, if you do plan to change then be my guest and welcome back. otherwise don't bother
Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:35:09 am by Bastard Wolf
#20  July 17, 2016, 07:02:00 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA