YesNoOk

HOKUTO NO KEN SCREENPACK (Read 13333 times)

Started by Fleshdoom, December 05, 2014, 08:03:26 pm
Share this topic:
HOKUTO NO KEN SCREENPACK
#1  December 05, 2014, 08:03:26 pm
Hello all dudes.
I made this screenpack a long time ago (during my collaboration with LordMike for his HNK mugen fullgame). Basically it is almost the same as the mugen full game with the main difference that mine is general purpose (Lordmike edited it for custom portraits etc...).
Since characters' portraits don't fit with zohar's lifebar (the most known HNK lifebar and one of the best out there IMO) unless you edit them, his screenpack provides also an improved lifebar (based on zohar's as well) that is compatible with the classic portaits.
The whole idea behind this screenpack is to be as similar as possible as the original game while, at the same time, to be flexible and lightweight.

I already published this four years ago there: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hokuto-no-ken-original-screenpack-129364.0.html. But since that page is buried and all the download links in there are broken, I prefer to post a freshier topic.

Here below you can see a couple of screenshots:

Download link: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=265592A737645534&id=265592A737645534%21565 

---
P.S.

To make things clearer, I'm that FleshdoomDBL that made Kenoh there with LordMike http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/mugenwiki_hnk.html
. Can somebody tell me how to do in order to index my screenpack in that url? Thank you
Re: HOKUTO NO KEN SCREENPACK
#2  December 05, 2014, 08:56:39 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
that pretty cool thx for sharing
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#3  December 05, 2014, 09:27:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You're back!! :D

And thanks for that man!
#4  December 06, 2014, 06:25:35 am
  • I must continue my training...
Stylish and simple. I like it.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#5  December 06, 2014, 07:31:15 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
MUST HAVE IT :twisted:

but damn its onedrive and my shitty old pc wont let me go to that site anymore :'(...aw well guess i have to find another way to get it
#6  December 06, 2014, 12:45:56 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
AW shit great screenpark dude!
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.