YesNoOk

I wanted some help on Separating a Character... (Read 7088 times)

Started by AVPboy, June 27, 2017, 04:55:04 am
Share this topic:
I wanted some help on Separating a Character...
#1  June 27, 2017, 04:55:04 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hello, i wanted to ask, Does someone know how separate Alternate modes on Characters? This one is Special... the usual thing is to Press Start and Another button and the alternate version appears, while well... this Sakura is different, it's Beximus's Sakura, you don't select Dark Sakura by Pressing Start, on the other hand, she transforms during the Fight by pressing "Down, Down + 2 Kicks at the same time".

I wanted to have them by Separate, you know... to have Dark Sakura as a Sub-Boss/Secret character on my roster, could some help me?

Here are some pictures:

Please someone... Give me a hand, :(

Re: I wanted some help on Separating a Character...
#2  June 27, 2017, 06:12:42 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
give me the character
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#3  June 27, 2017, 08:32:04 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I've edited this Sakura myself, to do what you want, a few years back. But she's not edited enough to release as a 718 character.
But one thing you'll probably want to watch out for is a few sprites have bad palettes, and I either never bothered to stop being able to use the two types of fireballs, or I added that in.... again, I edited it YEARS ago. Before Ibuki.
Check Var(40).
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#4  June 27, 2017, 10:00:45 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I've edited this Sakura myself, to do what you want, a few years back. But she's not edited enough to release as a 718 character.
But one thing you'll probably want to watch out for is a few sprites have bad palettes, and I either never bothered to stop being able to use the two types of fireballs, or I added that in.... again, I edited it YEARS ago. Before Ibuki.
Check Var(40).

Is there a way i can get this version my friend? I shall see what i can do in case you wanna have some solutions... Please, i'd really like to test her myself man, :D
#5  June 28, 2017, 01:46:06 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
No can do. I'd have like 30 character to release if this one was worth it.
I'm pretty certain all you'll need to do to get it working is to comment out the "demon" variable in the changestates.
Give it a go, and we'll help you with any problems.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#6  July 04, 2017, 04:29:35 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
No can do. I'd have like 30 character to release if this one was worth it.
I'm pretty certain all you'll need to do to get it working is to comment out the "demon" variable in the changestates.
Give it a go, and we'll help you with any problems.

Jelly... Okay then.