YesNoOk

Kazuya Update and Heihachi Mishima demo beta (Read 19768 times)

Started by chuchoryu, December 09, 2012, 02:04:12 am
Share this topic:
Kazuya Update and Heihachi Mishima demo beta
#1  December 09, 2012, 02:04:12 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello paisanos! this time only I updated Kazuya and relase the firt demo beta from Heihachi...read this:

Kazuya Mishima: http://www.4shared.com/rar/fBYvJIC6/CvS_Kazuya.html?

Kazuya have new moves, new sprites and new voices including ENG voices (see inside folder) No have special intro vs Heihachi (not this mugen version) is compatiblein Winmugen and Mugen 1.0

New moves:
ushiruuraken  F,y

DragonUppercut  F, D, DF, F, x (NO MORE LONGER EX MOVE)

MistStep  F, D, DF,F (EVADE POWERS)

RisingUppercut  D, DF, F, D, DF, F,y  OR  D, DF, F, D, DF, F,z (EX MOVE AVALIABLE)

DemonGodFist  D, DF, F,x  USING ANY PUNCH (INCLUDING EX MOVE)

Heihachi Mishima: http://www.4shared.com/rar/o0edE1hP/CvS_Heihachi.html?
Heihachi is ONLY demo beta no have super power or special moves, not for the moment, no super arts and no cross arts but I hope to finalizing this char in 2013...

Special thanks for mi amigo Fabry Taz, he give me the first and new Heihachi sprite

Jin, Paul, Kuma and Ogre are already updated but I no add for the moment all chars updated only Kazuya, but patient in few weeks I relase all char (ecept Heihachi) updated, Paul have super arts and cross arts including trhow, Jin hve the super arts and cross arts and newmoves, Kuma have super and cros arts at the same as new stance and new moves including combos, Ogre have a new super arts and cros arts, new moves and new stance

More to come... :kugoi:
If younlike to comment about the chars and you like to see more Tekken chars please go to the PROYECT zone to see more

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:24:49 am by chuchoryu
Re: Kazuya Update and Heihachi Mishima demo beta
#2  December 09, 2012, 02:10:45 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice man gonna try him later
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#3  December 09, 2012, 02:26:13 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
a Update that includes a ENGLISH SOUNDPACK? u my Friend have caught my interest also is the English soundpack from Street FighterXTekken
#4  December 09, 2012, 02:28:05 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Yes is the street fighter x tekken voices..but incomplete need 2 or 3 sound more amigo dncelestinx96

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#5  December 09, 2012, 02:30:32 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
k
#6  December 09, 2012, 02:35:43 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
 :dio:
#7  December 09, 2012, 02:42:29 am
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
At a glance, a good character, but some of his attacks aren't working (at least for me). Anyone else having troubles with Ushiru Uraken, Hell's Lancer and Demon's Paw?
#8  December 09, 2012, 02:47:17 am
    • Canada
    • unstabler2012@gmail.com
    • www.mediafire.com/?7e103tuw8ozz8
Wow, loving the Kazuya update!  This character is very impressive.  I love the aggressive AI.  Thanks for the hard work!
#9  December 09, 2012, 03:02:12 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
At a glance, a good character, but some of his attacks aren't working (at least for me). Anyone else having troubles with Ushiru Uraken, Hell's Lancer and Demon's Paw?

Ep? Kazuya no have Hells lancer mi amigo only Jin :kugoi:

#10  December 09, 2012, 03:06:45 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Did you fix the sound only playing from the side the player using Kazuya originated on? For example if Player one is Kazuya his sound only emitted from the Left Speaker.
Also I think there was a glitch where certain attacks from Kazuya prevented the enemy from attacking OR moving for like 3 seconds.

I'm downloading this seeing how Kazuya is my best character in Tekken besides Leo.
#11  December 09, 2012, 03:20:23 am
Couple things after a few minutes of trying him out.
-Intro has music that cuts out abruptly.  You couldn't find a proper rip without the music?
-CLSNs could use some work:
Stance CLSN is way too wide

Infinite priority on a most basics
#12  December 09, 2012, 03:35:01 am
Ok, I was too lazy to give you feedback a few days ago, but here it is:

1. I can't do a simple light, med, high combo for kicks and punches (high and low)
2. For Paul, he only haves ONE MOVE.
 That's all... for now.

DW

#13  December 09, 2012, 03:43:32 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Infinite priority on a most basics

That isn't infinite priority. It just has more priority because the red box isn't mostly covered by blue. Though, blue covers the base of the red. Infinite priority is more if the red has absolutely no blue on/in it at all. Probably could extend his head hitbox a bit though to cover about halfway of the red. Though, that depends on what strength level that punch is (L/M/H), and if that was his intent.
#14  December 09, 2012, 03:46:07 am
CHUCHORYU-SAN

well thies are good but next time when you make the characters, they could be better with attack that  did not look similar to the rest. look at the tekken games and see some of their attacks that would be their normal attacks and not using ryu and ken as a base a lot they are good keep it up
mitsurugi is a little slow in progress but getting good sprites done
#15  December 09, 2012, 11:24:51 am
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
#16  December 09, 2012, 01:29:19 pm
Kazuya
You shouldn't do "D,DF,F, any punch" command in air. It acts like he is standing, in air, then he immediately is on ground.
Heihachi
I know it's a demo, but I want to point them anyway:
-parry sprites are missing;
-punch after dodge doesn't exist.

Also, like Super Dragon Blade said, try to make them with Tekken bases (search for videos, games...) to make them different; Heihachi is another Ryu/Ryo headswap.
#17  December 09, 2012, 07:30:34 pm
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Also, like Super Dragon Blade said, try to make them with Tekken bases (search for videos, games...) to make them different; Heihachi is another Ryu/Ryo headswap.

Just throwing this out there, but Grant from Garou: Mark of Wolves might be a good base for Heihachi. Not exactly Tekken, but those two do have a lot of similarities.
#18  December 09, 2012, 08:28:58 pm
    • Netherlands
this is AWESOME i love the cvs look the characters have
#19  December 09, 2012, 09:12:17 pm
yes the fighting styles except for kazyua/jin are to similar to ryu ken so if your going to make another tekken character then make sure they dont fight like ryu/ken/gouki does.
and jin has to have his own style not like tekken 3 jin, that way he can be his own characters instead of a copy character but if your going for that copy style of your characters then take sakura, dan,sean, gouki, gouken, kairi, oni gouki, satsui no hadou ryu for an example they play the same but their attacks are different with similar moves.
Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:15:38 pm by CVS artist
#20  December 10, 2012, 01:41:12 pm
  • Staaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss !
I recommend making jin in tekken 4 style, Heihachi in tekken 3 style ... ditto for paul ....