YesNoOk

(ALEX AND IBUKI RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD! (Read 158446 times)

Started by 087-B, October 02, 2019, 06:07:47 am
Share this topic:
(ALEX AND IBUKI RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#1  October 02, 2019, 06:07:47 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Credit to SUPERFERNANDOXT for the amazing logo!

Hiya everyone! 087-B here, creator of this project!

Now I'm sure most of you are wondering what the heck you're looking at -- and no, I promise this is not a shameless ripoff of VS Style Debuts well kinda b-but instead my own original project! Totally! Yep yep!

LEGACY AGE OF HEROES is a conversion project that takes several MUGEN characters and converts them to an accurate MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 playstyle! This project uses the template created by Darkwolf-13  and Lui for their conversion project, but since that is long dead and nobody else has tried a project like this since (at least, not one of this magnitude), I decided to take the chance to finally give back to this amazing community by making some high quality, fun as hell characters for everyone to play with!

The goal of this project is to build so many characters in this style that there's a little bit of something for everyone! As many characters as possible, even ones that have already existed in the MvC series! Why? To add onto them and make them even better than they already were!

Or balance and nerf them because you're sick of losing over and over to MSP teams in MvC2! :D
I totally harbor no resentment towards top tier players hahahahahaha.

There's currently no end in sight for this project, and I don't intend on stopping until I've done at least one hundred characters! And that's a promise you all can hold me to!

With that in mind, please be warned... these characters take time to make, but even then they are not perfect. Nothing's perfect! There's bound to be bugs and issues, etc. and I urge you to calmly alert me of these problems so I may address them ASAP. I am a (mostly) one man band in this project, aside from some occasional advice from JJkoolaid, who edited the template and inspired me to revamp this project, and taught me what I know. But overall, I'm doing this all on my own and it's not easy. So with that in mind, thank you for understanding!

Now enjoy yourself my characters, and my (constantly updating) mega list of characters I plan on doing!
I am also open to character suggestions!

Spoiler: WAVE ONE (click to see content)

Spoiler: WAVE TWO (click to see content)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictoral List of ALL Legacy Characters
Listed in alphabetical order! I know the images are incomplete, I'm still working on ALL of them.
Characters with a GREEN name have been updated since their initial release!

Spoiler: Marvel Comics (click to see content)

Spoiler: Street Fighter (click to see content)

Spoiler: One Piece (click to see content)

Spoiler: Red Earth (click to see content)

Spoiler: Rival Schools (click to see content)

Spoiler: Final Fight (click to see content)

Spoiler: Dragonball (click to see content)

Spoiler: Resident Evil (click to see content)

Spoiler: Darkstalkers (click to see content)

Spoiler: SNK (click to see content)

Spoiler: Capcom Misc (click to see content)

Spoiler: DC Comics (click to see content)

... and many more to come! Believe me my full list is bigger than what's listed here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... thank you for reading this post, and I do hope you support this project and enjoy the characters I produce! Happy travels!
Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:05:15 am by 087-B
Re: LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#2  October 02, 2019, 06:33:44 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I don't intend on stopping until I've done at least one hundred characters! And that's a promise you all can hold me to!

Well, good luck I guess..? Anyway, this looks promising.
#3  October 02, 2019, 06:37:55 am
    • USA
#4  October 02, 2019, 06:48:34 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hey, glad to see you here. Your project is very interesting man.
I'll take a look on Nightcrawler tomorrow.
#5  October 02, 2019, 06:49:22 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
What I like about this already is that you have a lot of energy on your words and is super inspired and excited about the project, hopefully you can keep it up and bring us good content. As I said in my previous post, I wish you luck with your project, always nice to see new creators here!
#6  October 02, 2019, 06:56:11 am
    • USA
Hey, glad to see you here. Your project is very interesting man.
I'll take a look on Nightcrawler tomorrow.
Thanks much! I really appreciate the kind words, and I hope you like Nightcrawler!!

What I like about this already is that you have a lot of energy on your words and is super inspired and excited about the project, hopefully you can keep it up and bring us good content. As I said in my previous post, I wish you luck with your project, always nice to see new creators here!
Ahh thank you! I've had this project in mind for months but I was never fully able to get it off the ground. Now that it's finally launched, I feel super hyped! I've actually been uploading edits to Mugen Archive for about a year now before joining here, but all of those edits were fairly minor. This is my first time actually dabbling in building a character, and I feel proud of my first attempt!

So thank you for the nice words and the support, it means way more than I can express!!
#7  October 02, 2019, 09:55:35 am
Interesting. Look forward to see more of this.
Good luck.
#8  October 02, 2019, 04:56:20 pm
    • USA
#9  October 02, 2019, 05:35:41 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Funny that there's no Morrigan or Lilith, seeing the Darkstalkers Lineup.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#10  October 02, 2019, 05:41:25 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#11  October 02, 2019, 06:36:55 pm
    • USA
Funny that there's no Morrigan or Lilith, seeing the Darkstalkers Lineup.

No Felicia too, and no Akuma in SF...
Well Morrigan and Lilith were already made in this style (using DivineWolf’s versions as bases) by my friend JJ. So it felt a bit redundant to want to tackle them when they’d turn out basically the same. ^_^;

As for Felicia and Akuma... yeah they’re coming! I forgot to add them to the list is all... ^_^;

My bad!!
#12  October 05, 2019, 08:16:48 am
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
This project looks really good. Tested Nightcrawler and I must say that I really like what you did to him, consider me a fan of your work now. Good luck.
#13  October 05, 2019, 08:27:27 am
    • USA
#14  October 05, 2019, 09:51:39 pm
    • USA
This gonna be one big game.
#15  October 05, 2019, 10:26:03 pm
    • USA
Re: (INVISIBLE WOMAN RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#16  October 09, 2019, 05:41:02 am
    • USA
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
INVISIBLE WOMAN
joins the battle!!
#17  October 09, 2019, 11:53:18 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Your project os amazing one of the bests in mugen community! Thanks to the big effort.
You have plans to make a 3v3/4v4 TAG system top like IKEISLEGEND? Because this is
The system in MVC2 and MVC3.
#18  October 09, 2019, 03:58:48 pm
    • USA
Your project os amazing one of the bests in mugen community! Thanks to the big effort.
You have plans to make a 3v3/4v4 TAG system top like IKEISLEGEND? Because this is
The system in MVC2 and MVC3.

Oh wow thank you so much!!

I’ve considered it... and I might try! I’ve never coded tag before so it’s not something I’m familiar with. And I think if I DO end up coding it, I’ll make it a separate option for people. You can either use the tag DEF file, or use the normal one to disable it! But I’m really not sure yet. I’m not skilled enough to code tag and I know if I try there will be too many bugs to count. XD
#19  October 09, 2019, 04:27:34 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I'm excited to see this project come into life! I like the fact that there are various chars that'll be added to the roster. Sounds like an epic/huge game lol (about 50GB lol just kidding). Also man if you plan to have any of the DBZ EB chars transform, ie: My Vegeta, feel free to use my code from him... I'd like to see a DBZ EB char that can transform with MVC2 Playstyle. I'll be definitely keeping an eye on this.
#20  October 09, 2019, 05:28:41 pm
    • USA
I'm excited to see this project come into life! I like the fact that there are various chars that'll be added to the roster. Sounds like an epic/huge game lol (about 50GB lol just kidding). Also man if you plan to have any of the DBZ EB chars transform, ie: My Vegeta, feel free to use my code from him... I'd like to see a DBZ EB char that can transform with MVC2 Playstyle. I'll be definitely keeping an eye on this.
Ah thank you much!! And yeah it’s all gonna be absolutely enormous haha. XD

A transforming char? Hmmmm... I’ve never tackled that before. It sounds very interesting. So I’ll keep that in mind! I was gonna make Vegeta and SS Vegeta separate characters but if I can make them transform then alright!!