YesNoOk

Leona Heidern- Update -5/09/2019 (Read 27915 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, April 20, 2019, 11:36:53 pm
Share this topic:
Leona Heidern- Update -5/09/2019
#1  April 20, 2019, 11:36:53 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:20:07 am by Infinite Intel.
Re: Leona Heidern
#2  April 21, 2019, 12:04:59 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Seems more lacking in Supers than your usual chars.
Is this a 'lack of sprites' thing, because I wish she'd get her Gravity Storm at least.
And the standing sprites feel a little too animated. I feel her face should've remained the same during its frames.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:09:49 am by RagingRowen
#3  April 21, 2019, 12:40:24 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Downloading :D!

Also:
Seems more lacking in Supers than your usual chars.
Is this a 'lack of sprites' thing, because I wish she'd get her Gravity Storm at least.
And the standing sprites feel a little too animated. I feel her face should've remained the same during its frames.

Dude, I know it's easy as fuck to complain without moving a single finger. WOW! Are you offended? You have offended both the spriter(Dampir) and the coder(DW) who took their time to do a character for ungrateful people like you to have fun with. Ooops!! Have I offended you? I won't sleep tonight!  ::)
Now, let's be constructive, because you have destroyed yourself with such a nonsense. XIII and previous Leona's appearances have some differences. She doesn't has the charge movements and other stuff. IF you watch the moveset videos from youtube, you'll easily notice this. So, what's happening here? Dampir converted Leona from XIII to CvS size(more or less), which is lacking these attacks. The guy could have taken more time for completing her but he didn't why? Because he don't felt to or he just wanted to keep her as in XIII. Now, why don't you complete her? Take 2k3 Leona and convert those attacks you talk about and shut my mouth.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#4  April 21, 2019, 01:08:26 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Well, on the topic of sprites I decided to get off my butt and edit the Stand anim.
The focus was the Belt and Face because those were my gripes.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#5  April 21, 2019, 01:46:28 am
  • No guts No glory..
originally i just felt to convert the set of sprites from XIII's, is nice to see her playable, i just downloaded her and play with her...
i don't have (usually) a special reason to do anything but these kind of release keeps me on the road....still  on the road for some years more to come
#6  April 21, 2019, 02:08:55 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

A good try. I would not keep the SAME "chain" for the belt, since each of those parts are different in size, but it's a good try to start.

I went a bit further:

Unfortunately, I'm terrible at animatig stuff. But here you got a completely CSed Leona with muscle definition AND the chances of making her KOF MI attire(kinda) is there, aside with other of your own creation :).
I swear there was something cool here!!
#7  April 21, 2019, 02:33:11 am
    • USA
It’s a case of “using what you’ve got”. She is missing a lot of moves in XIII. If you were able to complete those FeLo, which seems to be a mix of new and old, you could have all the moves. Dampir needs that instant gratification, otherwise we three could easily complete what you suggest.

Nice try on trying to fix the stance. There are a lot stray pixels, that’s what makes them seem as though they are jumping.
#8  April 21, 2019, 03:41:27 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Man, this Leona feels nice. Good seeing you back in the character making game, Infinite. A couple of things worth mentioning though, some perhaps a bit nitpicky:

- Right off the bat, I feel like you need to fix some sound things: Using Baltic Launcher is grating due to the fact that the slash sounds keep playing rather than cutting off when another instance of the slash sound plays.
     - On the topic of the sound fixes, the sort of "whiff" sound gets cut off with Jumping HK if Leona lands before the sound finishes.
- Leona Blade's animation needs a bit of tweaking: Her arm should still be in the opponent until the move's explosion.
- MAX Slash Saber's slash sparks are misaligned, they're more behind the opponent rather than on them like with Level 1 Slash Saber.

Gameplay and everything else feels fine for me for the short bit I've played with her. Definitely keeping her in my roster.
#9  April 21, 2019, 04:09:02 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Along with what I said earlier, the knock-back of MK may need to be tweaked, as the 2nd hit will miss (most of the time) if facing herself.
#10  April 21, 2019, 05:44:46 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Had to do this for sure! Thanks for another awesome creation of yours Infinite.
#11  April 21, 2019, 06:22:07 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Dampir and Mr. Infinite thank you for all your efforts

Thank you very much for accept this comission mr. infinite.

Mugen deserves a good leona! Specially with XII outfit (my favorite!)
#12  April 21, 2019, 08:09:27 am
    • Morocco
HOLY SHIT !! Downloading now !
#13  April 21, 2019, 08:29:44 am

unimaginable to see this leona model in 2d for mugen ....congrats for that.
#14  April 21, 2019, 01:02:04 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Welcome back, Infinite. Great work on Leona. Here's my feedback on her:

-The setting for POT's Style Hitsparks is reversed (1 is multi-colored and 2 is red).
-Standing MK is missing a landing effect when she touches the ground.
-Strong Arm passes through the opponent while they're in the get hit animation.

That's all for now. Will update if I find anything else.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#15  April 21, 2019, 01:07:38 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AmQ5f_YPo[/youtube]

Gui, eu sei que não tem nada a  ver com o topic, mas você poderia fazer um tutorial de como instalar add004basic (somente) do inicio ao fim (a versão mais atualizada) ?
#16  April 21, 2019, 01:46:49 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Gui, eu sei que não tem nada a  ver com o topic, mas você poderia fazer um tutorial de como instalar add004basic (somente) do inicio ao fim (a versão mais atualizada) ?

Spoiler: PT-BR (click to see content)

GLB

#17  April 21, 2019, 02:07:08 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Awesome to see you back. This will be the first character I download in a long time.
#18  April 21, 2019, 08:01:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
- Why are all versions of X-calibur  acting like the HP version during custom combo
Ok, Fixed
senorfro said:
- Super-canceling into supers before Custom Combo ends looks to have the supers be affected by damage dampering either very little or not at all
OK, I tweaked the dampener
- Right off the bat, I feel like you need to fix some sound things: Using Baltic Launcher is grating due to the fact that the slash sounds keep playing rather than cutting off when another instance of the slash sound plays.
Fixed, channeled the hitsound.
Project.13 said:
     - On the topic of the sound fixes, the sort of "whiff" sound gets cut off with Jumping HK if Leona lands before the sound finishes.
Fixed
Project.13 said:
- Leona Blade's animation needs a bit of tweaking: Her arm should still be in the opponent until the move's explosion.
Updated
Project.13 said:
- MAX Slash Saber's slash sparks are misaligned, they're more behind the opponent rather than on them like with Level 1 Slash Saber.
Updated
Project.13 said:
Gameplay and everything else feels fine for me for the short bit I've played with her. Definitely keeping her in my roster.
Thanks Project 13
Along with what I said earlier, the knock-back of MK may need to be tweaked, as the 2nd hit will miss (most of the time) if facing herself.
Tweaked the width on the attack, Updated

Thanks GUI, I appreciate it.

originally i just felt to convert the set of sprites from XIII's, is nice to see her playable, i just downloaded her and play with her...
i don't have (usually) a special reason to do anything but these kind of release keeps me on the road....still  on the road for some years more to come

Thanks Dampir, this wouldn't of been possible without you.

Dampir and Mr. Infinite thank you for all your efforts

Thank you very much for accept this comission mr. infinite.

Mugen deserves a good leona! Specially with XII outfit (my favorite!)
No, Thank You Mr.Karate, for commissioning me to make her and release her, this was my first release in like 4-5 years probably wouldn't of happened without you.

A good try. I would not keep the SAME "chain" for the belt, since each of those parts are different in size, but it's a good try to start.

I went a bit further:

Unfortunately, I'm terrible at animatig stuff. But here you got a completely CSed Leona with muscle definition AND the chances of making her KOF MI attire(kinda) is there, aside with other of your own creation :).
Hey FeLo those sprites and CS look amazing,

-The setting for POT's Style Hitsparks is reversed (1 is multi-colored and 2 is red).
Fixed, LOL I am so goofy sometimes..
SolidZone 26 said:
-Standing MK is missing a landing effect when she touches the ground.
Fixed
SolidZone 26 said:
-Strong Arm passes through the opponent while they're in the get hit animation.
Fixed- Updated

Awesome to see you back. This will be the first character I download in a long time.
Sup GLB, good to see you man.

Leona Updated 4/21/2019 00 PM EST
Thanks everybody for feedback and comments.
Re: Leona Heidern- Update -4/21/2019
#19  April 21, 2019, 10:47:41 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Stuff like this keeps me coming back, for more.
Re: Leona Heidern- Update -4/21/2019
#20  April 22, 2019, 06:00:15 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite