YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat II MUGEN: ShinSmoke's Edition Updated (12/19/17) (Read 29428 times)

Started by ShinSmoke, May 17, 2017, 02:17:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat II MUGEN: ShinSmoke's Edition Updated (9/21/17)
#41  November 01, 2017, 12:12:59 am
    • USA
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/shinsmoke?feature=mhee
Happy Halloween everybody, my edition of MKII MUGEN has been updated.

10/31/17 Update:
Version 4.0 - Based On Gui0007's Version 6.0
1. Added LeandroTM's Shao Kahn aka Furious Shao Kahn & now replaces Boss Shao Kahn as the final boss in my edition by default.
2. AI updated for all characters due to Furious Shao Kahn now being added to the roster.
3. AI main system in the common1.cns is updated due to Furious Shao Kahn now being added to the roster.
4. New AI for Furious Shao Kahn coded by me.
  (Beware his AI is very challenging on difficulty 100%. He lives up to that name "Furious Shao Kahn" & I'm saying this
   from experience cause I got bodied by him a lot of times but in a good way lol.)
5. Edited some hit collison boxes for Furious Shao Kahn.
6. Fixed missing hurt animations for Furious Shao Kahn & Sub-Zero when they get hit by an attack while ducking.
7. Added Boss Shao Kahn's intros for Furious Shao Kahn.
  (Yes you will see him just off his chair like a badass on Kahn's Arena stage.)
8. Furious Shao Kahn's now fully compatible with certain stages involving him the background.
9. Kintaro's intro on Kahn's Arena stage now works with Furious Shao Kahn.
10. Added MKII victory message & victory music after you defeat Furious Shao Kahn.
11. Win display font "Shao Kahn Wins" is now MKII style for Furious Shao Kahn.
12. New snd (voice) for Shang Tsung. (It's his MK9 voice btw.)
13. Reptile's running serpent is now invincible if enemy gets tricked by it.
   (This is to avoid annoying bugs with it especially on 2 on 2 battles.)
14. Cns files fixed for Furious Shao Kahn.
15. AI related stuff in the Bmoves.st is updated & fixed due to Furious Shao Kahn now being added to roster.
   (You won't no longer hear Shao Kahn's voice in the background laughing or giving a compliment when Furious Shao Kahn's fighting.)
16. Furious Shao Kahn defence is now 125 instead of 100.
17. Pit.st is updated & I also fixed some compatibility issues with
    Furious Shao Kahn, MKII Shang Tsung, MKI Shang Tsung, MKI Sonya & MKI Kano. Sadly this fix only works for this game.
    Don't worry I'll release a patch for MKP Season 2.5 that'll fix some compatibility issues with certain characters. :)
18. Added an alternate select.def it's labeled as "select2.def". To use it edit the system.def.
    Select2.def replaces Furious Shao Kahn with Boss Shao Kahn in the roster.
    Which means you'll fight Boss Shao Kahn instead of Furious Shao Kahn in the final stage in Arcade mode.
    Boss Shao Kahn's folder is in the chars folder & his AI is updated as well.
19. Finish Him display bug fixed for Furious Shao Kahn in the common1.cns file.
20. If Chameleon's enemy is Furious Shao Kahn, you won't hear Shao Kahn's voice in the background announcing
    what male ninja he morphed into.

Future Updates:
1. New & improved intros for Rain, Kintaro, Shao Kahn & Furious Shao Kahn by AkuShadow.
2. Hopefully more bug fixes.
3. New ending credits.
4. Hopefully a MKII Style BattlePlan.

Final version coming soon, redownload please & happy gaming. The download link is in the first post. :)

One more thing the link to my archive also contains a moleboxed version of my edit. No real reason why I have a moleboxed version of my update, I added it as a back up & if anybody just wants to play it. The title of the folder has V4.0 labeled aka version 4.0 that's the moleboxed version. The open sourced version doesn't have V4.0 labeled on the title.
Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:56:38 am by ShinSmoke
Re: Mortal Kombat II MUGEN: ShinSmoke's Edition Updated (10/31/17)
#42  November 01, 2017, 12:16:02 am
    • USA
Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:51:13 am by ShinSmoke
Re: Mortal Kombat II MUGEN: ShinSmoke's Edition Updated (10/31/17)
#43  December 20, 2017, 12:25:33 am
    • USA
Happy Christmas & Merry New Year peeps, my edition of MKII MUGEN has been updated once more.

12/19/17 Update:
Version 4.1
1. New snd (voice) for Mileena.
2. New snd (voice) for Jax's LP throw.
3. New snd (voice) for Sub-Zero's Deep Freeze fatality & Hara Kiri.
4. Added IceCold Assassin's Giant Step fatality patch for Jax to replace his Terminator fatality.
5. Added Season 2.9's version of Kintaro's Stomp fatality.
6. Fixed the "Have A Nice Day" message display for Both Shao Kahn & Furious Shao Kahn.
7. AI updated for all characters.
8. AI main system in the common1.cns is updated.
9. B.moves.st & Fatality.st has been updated.
10. Reduced cool down time for some of Furious Shao Kahn's special moves.
11. Added MKII Magnectro's battleplan portrait to the fightfx.air.
    No MKII Magnectro in my edited version. I'm not planning to do an AI patch for him either.
12. Added LeandroTM's edited Pit II stage which now replaces the original version.
13. Added my edited Pit II Other Side Stage.
    It's my first edited stage.....feel free to use it for your MKP games as long as you credit me. ;)

Future Updates:
1. Hopefully more bug fixes.
2. Hopefully a new ending credits.
3. Hopefully a MKII Style BattlePlan.

Final version coming soon, redownload please & happy gaming. The download link is in the first post. :)

One more thing the link to my archive also contains a moleboxed version of my edit. No real reason why I have a moleboxed version of my update, I added it as a back up & if anybody just wants to play it. The title of the folder has V4.1 labeled aka version 4.1 that's the moleboxed version. The open sourced version doesn't have V4.1 labeled on the title.

Note: I don't know if I ever add the Season 2.9 stuff to my MKII MUGEN edit in a future update. But if I ever do one day it'll probably just be the breakers & stage transitions. :)
Re: Mortal Kombat II MUGEN: ShinSmoke's Edition Updated (12/19/17)
#44  December 27, 2017, 02:34:29 am
    • USA
Hey everybody I just released a small patch that fixes an AI bug in my edition of MKII MUGEN.
This patch fixes the AI sliding while just standing there at certain situations like Sub-Zero's ice puddle for example.

The download link is in the first post. After the web link sends you to my archive just look for the rar file name "MKII MUGEN SE Minor AI Fix Patch" & download it. Then copy & paste the files & you're all set. Happy gaming folks! :)

Edit: Within a week or two I'll reupload version 4.1 of my edition of MKII MUGEN for those that rather download the game with the patch already installed.
Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:38:35 am by ShinSmoke