YesNoOk

Mugen HEX | Screenpack - Public Beta Released! (Read 211334 times)

Started by GDPenguin, July 14, 2015, 10:48:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen HEX | Screenpack - Public Beta Released!
#261  February 08, 2018, 08:08:04 am
  • ❤ The Graphical Enthusiast ❤
    • Japan
I am flattered by your words. :)
I love that saber portrait :)
You actually found a pretty good solution for the stage font.

Well their well deserved, i've been desperately searching for a unique and stylish SP that is very light on the load and has amazing looking port designs. After all this progress i've been following of this, im so impressed by how far this has come. Seriously, feel proud of this. I can't wait till this is finished!

And thanks! I've made Saber, Saber Nero and Rin Tohsaka so far ~

Also it took some tweaking but i basically used the Lifebar Font for the Stage Font, and then had to modify the pos which took ALOT of trial and error.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on releasing a ports pack as well. I would love to add the ports you make?

Sure np! I'll send u them when i'm done or when you finish the SP if its before then.
Re: Mugen HEX | Screenpack - Public Beta Released!
#262  February 08, 2018, 08:27:17 am
  • Button-mashing vs common sense....
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
I am flattered by your words. :)
I love that saber portrait :)
You actually found a pretty good solution for the stage font.

Well their well deserved, i've been desperately searching for a unique and stylish SP that is very light on the load and has amazing looking port designs. After all this progress i've been following of this, im so impressed by how far this has come. Seriously, feel proud of this. I can't wait till this is finished!

And thanks! I've made Saber, Saber Nero and Rin Tohsaka so far ~

Also it took some tweaking but i basically used the Lifebar Font for the Stage Font, and then had to modify the pos which took ALOT of trial and error.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on releasing a ports pack as well. I would love to add the ports you make?

Sure np! I'll send u them when i'm done or when you finish the SP if its before then.

Cool. Thanks

Keep it real, keep it original