YesNoOk

Numbuh 3 (Kuki Sanban) (Read 7743 times)

Started by jenngra505, August 14, 2017, 02:12:29 am
Share this topic:
Numbuh 3 (Kuki Sanban)
#1  August 14, 2017, 02:12:29 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/User:Jenngra505

After a long time, I decided to embark on making a character utilizing a recently released spritesheet. I know the spritesheet I used for her isn't that good but I'm going to try to make the most out of it.
Hopefully someday I'll be able to make the little puffball on my profile pic.
(Sprite edited from Scrollboss' sprite)
Re: Numbuh 3 (Kuki Sanban)
#2  August 14, 2017, 10:37:10 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • NOW IT'S MY TURN!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
I remembered watching a few of it since I was a kid....it was alright but, it's not the best from what I've seen. Nice job on your character by the way, you still to add the slide for the crouch medium kick and add more sounds to her until her another video preview.
#3  September 05, 2017, 10:25:26 pm
Two specials completed.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  September 06, 2017, 10:48:01 am
  • NOW IT'S MY TURN!
    • UK
Two specials completed.

Nice showcase of both of her specials! While you are coding G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A and T.H.U.M.P.E.R, the G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A will shoot gumballs for a few times as a combo.

After the teddy shoots out from T.H.U.M.P.E.R, the hitspark will have an explosion causing her enemy to have the burnt compatible.
#5  September 06, 2017, 01:29:44 pm
  • What's a title
  • Danger Zone
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/

Two specials completed.

Nice showcase of both of her specials! While you are coding G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A and T.H.U.M.P.E.R, the G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A will shoot gumballs for a few times as a combo.

After the teddy shoots out from T.H.U.M.P.E.R, the hitspark will have an explosion causing her enemy to have the burnt compatible.

And also for the Baseball Bat, Bradley's Spray, and S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A specials. The bat should send her enemy flying, like the Home-Run Bat from Smash Bros. Bradley's attack ahould make the opponent dizzy but deal no damage. And the S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A should work like Jailbot's special.
Yo.
#6  September 08, 2017, 01:03:02 am
  • NOW IT'S MY TURN!
    • UK

And also for the Baseball Bat, Bradley's Spray, and S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A specials. The bat should send her enemy flying, like the Home-Run Bat from Smash Bros. Bradley's attack ahould make the opponent dizzy but deal no damage. And the S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A should work like Jailbot's special.

I think S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A will hit a few times (as a combo, like G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A) would be better than Mortal Kombat's "Get over here!" style. While she picks her G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A, her special would work like how Numbuh One performed his G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A weapon from Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.
#7  October 04, 2017, 01:51:58 am

Decided to take a break from coding specials after the previous post and coded the first hyper.
Hamster Call - QCF, QCF, Kick:
A direct copy of Felicia's "Please Help Me"
#8  February 01, 2018, 11:14:02 pm

Posting this to let people know I'm still coding this, all specials are complete along with a second hyper not shown in this video.