YesNoOk

Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium (Read 3453 times)

Started by Project.13, July 24, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
Share this topic:
Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium
#1  July 24, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Project.13's back with all new soundpacks for M.U.G.E.N. characters in an all new thread! I missed doing things like this, even when I run into some of the more tedious ones the end result is still satifying enough to keep going. So! Without further ado, here we go!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Street Fighter V English and Japanese Voicepack for Juli by DivineWolf. -Both Soundpacks are included-

King of Fighters XIV Voicepack for Rock Howard by DivineWolf.

UNIEL Voicepack for Akatsuki by Mikita.

Links are included in the spoilers as well as the videos showcasing them off. Hope you guys like them!
Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:04:11 pm by Project.13
Re: Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium
#2  July 25, 2017, 01:36:05 am
defo grabbing that Ken one, thanks man.

Edit, you did a good job bro, but I guess cause the lack of lines some intros are silent(Robert,Terry), and one of his taunts is silent.
Violent ken says nothing when the round starts as well. Instead of slowing down Vken's lines why not just keep the original Vken voice ?
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:47:09 am by PeXXeR
#3  October 29, 2017, 03:46:38 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Revival! King of Fighters XIV voicepack for DivineWolf's Rock Howard released!
defo grabbing that Ken one, thanks man.

Edit, you did a good job bro, but I guess cause the lack of lines some intros are silent(Robert,Terry), and one of his taunts is silent.
Violent ken says nothing when the round starts as well. Instead of slowing down Vken's lines why not just keep the original Vken voice ?

Yeah, that one was just unfortunate circumstance out the wazoo. Hours after I uploaded those voicepacks, Jmorph updated his Ken and Kyo and changed the code around so the old values for the sounds were changed and wouldn't play. I deleted those videos and I'm still working on Ken more, just had a bit of burn out after that happened lol..
#4  November 16, 2017, 08:04:44 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Bumping it for a new release: UNIEL voicepack for Akatsuki by Mikita.