YesNoOk

[RL Help] "My heart belongs to you" translation (Read 9427 times)

Started by walt, March 17, 2010, 05:15:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [RL Help] "My heart belongs to you" translation
#81  March 23, 2010, 05:54:52 pm
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/hadoabuser
I put the ring inside a DVD case of that dreadful Sandra Bullock movie THE PROPOSAL (Ryan Reynolds), so she was indeed surprised.

U sir have just gained my lolz. ;D

Gratz Dude and b4 anybody else makes the joke
Card Sagas Wars > what ever you like.
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
Re: @MBH: All the right moves in all the right places
#82  March 23, 2010, 06:00:55 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
^.^

I want to take this moment to thank you all who have supported me and even those friends who couldn't but showed true interest in this simple yet significant effort, since this is exactly what the idea behind the whole thing.

Love is a universal idea that most if not all cultures have created words to describe, and no matter where you're from it feels the same. I have found that many people, even complete strangers can relate to the excitement of this project I'm going through ... even a Traffic Policeman this morning couldn't help but let me go when I told him the root cause of my rush. He even threw a "This is a day you'll never forget, go do your thing, God bless you".

It feels awesome.

flawless victory. have fun being married :P

Mog

#83  March 23, 2010, 06:09:19 pm
:buttrox: <-- Smiley that best expresses the excitement I feel right now

SHE SAID YES!

The banner with all the phrases you guys helped me gather ended up being 3.20 x 1.50 mts, and it was placed between 2 trees in the park where we went to talk after our first date 2 years ago, exactly in front of the same bench from that night.

Then we talked romantic stuff for a while, and I told her I had a present for her. In the spirit of the whole thing being unexpected yet leading, I put the ring inside a DVD case of that dreadful Sandra Bullock movie THE PROPOSAL (Ryan Reynolds), so she was indeed surprised.

Popped the question, she hugged me and said yes, I think tears were shed. We put away the sign, held hands and went all around town in the car, just listening to soft music, enjoying the moment. Called it a night at around 11PM. And now we're engaged!

Oh  this is so sweet!

Shes gonna get fat and turn into bowser now that she got you  by the ring. U_U

Don't pay any attention to him walt, he's being catty!

Awww, she wont be a bridezilla will she?  What are your plans for the wedding now?  Dont tell me you will wait 2 years or something stupid like that.

:bow:
#84  March 23, 2010, 06:24:27 pm
    • USA
The wedding should be in 6 months to a year. They take a while to get all the preparations like invitations, the cake, the band, etc.

Mog

#85  March 23, 2010, 06:55:04 pm
It's almost impossible to do a proper wedding in 6 months.   Unless I plan it of course, because I'm good at that kind of thing.  All the little details can really be expensive though.

#86  March 23, 2010, 07:22:49 pm
  • SNK is life
Actually our plans extend to over a year, mid next year more than likely. No rush, do it only once, and do it right. Sometimes right takes time . . . :S
#87  March 23, 2010, 11:09:13 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Indeed. And congratulations man!
My shitty mugen stuff:
#88  March 24, 2010, 12:13:17 am
  • all is love in fair and war
fiuhh, that must feel like put a downpayment on something important.... almost no turning back, but congrats walt
#89  March 24, 2010, 12:16:50 am
  • SNK is life
would you turn your back to gold? ...
#90  March 24, 2010, 12:19:11 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have proposed if he had second thoughts. Let him enjoy the time he has with his girl, no need to be so jaded on the concept of love.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#91  March 24, 2010, 12:31:13 am
  • SNK is life
It's interesting to see this event has brought up much discussion around us, but not about us, but more like our contemporaries are having second thoughts about their current lifeplans. Many friends have been in several years long relationships, you know, 3 to 5 years, but they don't want to commit (target age 25 - 30).

They see us, 25/26, 2 year relationship and think to themselves "What are they doing different to what we're doing? Why are they so sure it's a good moment in their lives, and why it's not for us?" or even the dreaded "We'll end up being engaged for longer than you guys! :( " Weird shit...
#92  March 24, 2010, 12:40:34 am
  • Fuck You.
Don't buy into that man. I believe you and your lady can make it. Besides take as long as you want in your engagement: you need the time to sort shit out. Just know you have your supporters (of which I am one).

Oh yeah, SHE SAID YES??!?! OSHI--CONGRATS MAN!!!! Love Prevails Bro.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#93  March 24, 2010, 05:37:39 pm
    • USA
Your friends sound a lot like my friends. Unlike them, your not a coward to commitment and most likely your friends are jealous of it.

It's almost impossible to do a proper wedding in 6 months.   Unless I plan it of course, because I'm good at that kind of thing.  All the little details can really be expensive though.

By little details, I guess your talking about having each of your family member's names on seperate napkins? Lol, that was a little wedding thing my friend went through when she got married.

Mog

#94  March 24, 2010, 07:39:04 pm
Photographer, videographer, flowers,invitations, decorations, limo (waste), candles, gratuities for the priest/pastor, organist, set up/clean up.  Having hair cut/styled, dresses and shoes that will never be worn again, gifts for attendants and thats just the ceremony.  There are the showers, rehersal dinner, where to put up out of town guests, the reception....   the reception can be a real nightmare.  walt are you gonna have all that stuff?

#95  March 24, 2010, 07:44:53 pm
  • SNK is life
Well, let's see. Photographer, I have several friends who could help me with that. Not so sure about a videographer, but that's a pro service one pays for and gets done by itself. Invitations are a simple decision I plan not to get too involved with, as much as decorations. Showers etc aren't organized by the groom and bride, so no problem. I hope my cousins don't get me strippers for my bachelor party cuz I ain't too into that. Man hair, hah, no problem, got my full head of hair, and I'll do it myself. Her hair though, well, that's her choice :P. Rehearsal dinner is a must, and will be made when the time comes. No out of town guests.

HAHAHA NICE TRY. That's why we have over a year to plan this out 8)
#96  March 25, 2010, 06:45:57 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
The name is Lina
... Inverse?! :o

Just you wait till Ironmugen kidnaps her just as you are about to propose and runs away in his ironcopter.
Don't be ridicuous Iced, there's no way that would happen.

And I'm not saying that because I think there is no way Ironmugen would kidnap walt's girl. No, he will wait right after they are happily married to kidnap walto's waifu, it would be something like this:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/intro-hc.htm

Of course that is also very unlikely and not because ironmugen isn't a vapire... well I think he isn't, but that would explain why he doesn't seem to age. Nor is walt a member of a family of Vampire Killers... or at least I don't know.

But rather that Ironmugen has no interest in old ladies. And I'm not saying anything bad about walt's girl but what I mean is that walt mentioned she was 25/26 years old but and for Ironmugen standards she's an old lady.

... oh yeah, congratulations walt, you win at life. :buttrox:
#97  March 25, 2010, 09:10:47 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
Congrats walt, glad you found someone whom you are willing to take the jump with, I hope it works out well for both of you  :D
#98  March 25, 2010, 09:17:51 pm
  • SNK is life
It will,  I'm certain :)

Thanks to Thedge, Bea, LOTF and Cooper that sent their congrats in FB, helping to make a buzz about it :P
#99  March 25, 2010, 09:27:29 pm
  • Fuck You.
ADD ME WALTER!!!! I'M NERO. Yeah it would be much obliged. Thanks.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/