#81  April 29, 2017, 02:23:50 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Legs look a bit jiggly in my opinion
Re: SF3 M.Bison
#82  April 30, 2017, 01:56:59 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
A bit maybe, but I think that jiggle you see is probably from the lack of shading.
I think it'll look very fluid once the shading's done 100%.
The only thing I think could use some changing is his left hand. Right now it looks like he's playing an invisible piano :P
I'd say twist the hand so the thumb starts rotating up, make a fist, and tuck the elbow closer to his side. Maybe not even make a fist. Just the rotation would work?
Keep up the awesome work ink!
vVv Wheat Stage Released vVv

ink

#83  January 28, 2018, 03:32:57 am
  • inktrebuchet
    • USA
    • s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff271/inktrebuchet/?
Hey guys it's been a while since I have posted anything for this project. I have plans to pick back up on it soon, life has just been busy.

A quick background: I am a tattoo artist with my own business so I make my own schedule. The main reason I am neglecting this project is because I have been working to keep up with expenses in my life.

I have been thinking about crowdfunding or even a website like Patreon, I figure that would allow me to take off work as needed to really apply myself to this project. I've never really done anything like that before but I wanted to see if there was any interest here. Let me know your thoughts!

*I promise I will post some cool new animations soon!*
Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 03:38:46 am by ink
#84  January 28, 2018, 08:39:00 pm
cool brother. welcome back
#85  January 28, 2018, 11:44:14 pm
  • Raging Fist
welcome back Ink! IDk about patreon so much. I mean I have no clue on how to do something like it, let alone know about anything tax related dealing with Patreon.
#86  January 29, 2018, 05:41:08 pm
  • I laugh at my own jokes 99% of the time
  • Toriyama pretty much ruined me, but I'll be back!
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I have plans to pick back up on it soon, life has just been busy.

I know that feeling. I wanna go back to my own sprite sheets, but real life stinks, lol

I think a Patreon doesn't sound too bad, I'm sure there are some people here willing to support your works. Maybe you should also look into investing in a social media platform like Twitter or Tumblr or something like that (assuming you don't have one, stop me if I'm wrong), so you can reach a wider range of peeps (and hence, maybe put the word out about Patreon).

I'm sure with works as beautiful as yours, it'll be easy as 1-2-3.
Only way to go is up.

((dA) || (Twitter) || (Tumblr) || (Capcom vs Square Enix Board (soon))
#87  February 01, 2018, 12:04:21 am
  • I'm a llama!
Shoot what state, city is your tattoo shop in and I'd help with this project in april